The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my gawd Andy, I can't believe we're really doing this. This is, like, so scandalous!"

Then she looked around once more, and pushed him in. She locked the door behind her. The act disappeared as fast as it had arrived and she was back to her normal self.

"Drop the pants. I will offer you one release, and one release only. Let's make this quick."

Andy did as he was told. He was rock hard. Ellie reached over and started to pump his cock with her hand. "Wait, no, I thought we were going to fuck," he said, while gasping.

"There will be none of that. I offered you a release. This will do."

"Oh come on, you're not even wearing any panties. This isn't fair. I feel like I'm the victim of some false advertising here."

"For practical reasons, I will not let you soil my body or my clothes. I have places to go."

"Oh fuck. Really? Well, at least show me something. If it's really all the same to you, then at least give me a show."

Ellie let his cock go. She grinned again, and gave him a seductive look. She twisted and writhed like a stripper on stage as she spun her arms free from under the straps of her dress. She let the top part drop and Andy could see her full breasts for the first time. The contrast between her tight, muscular body and the juicy plumpness of those titties was unreal. His knees went weak and he almost came right then.

Ellie waited for him while he closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths. When he was ready again, she continued the show. Swinging her hips, she started to slowly pull up her miniskirt-style bottom. Andy reached in and grabbed a boob.

"Oh yes, big boy, mama likes," Ellie said, and licked her lips.

It was heaven. Andy squeezed and mauled that tit, jerking off with his other hand. He went for that boob with abandon but Ellie didn't seem to mind. She let out a little gasp. It looked like she was really in to it. Her dress was bunched around her waist now. Andy could see her naked hips again. She rubbed her clit.

"See something you like?" she said.

Andy pulled her in and went for a kiss. She kissed him back, passionately. She pushed him back so that he was leaning on the corner of the sink. Andy put his hand on Ellie's shoulder and tried to push her down. It was like trying to push a brick wall.

"If someone here deserves to be on their knees, it's you. But if you were groveling on the floor like a worm, I could not reach your manhood, so, for practical reasons, I will let you stand."

She grabbed his slimy cock and started pumping. With her other hand, she pinched her own nipple. She looked him in the eyes, her lids fluttering. "Oh yes baby, give it to me," she gasped, grinding her body against his.

Andy was due for one more small victory. Luckily for him, he had the presence of mind to go for her pussy. He reached around her naked ass, grabbing it on the way, and approached her snatch from behind. He rubbed her labia. She was wet. Not dripping, but sticky. He pushed two fingers in. It was warm and soft and lovely and her muscles squeezed around his fingers. He would have loved to explore more, but before he could have a poke at her other hole it was all over.

"Please come for me Andy, I love you Andy," she whispered into his ear, and he came like a rocket. It was the biggest orgasm of his life. He moaned and gasped as his cum sprayed all over the walls of the small room. Ellie took care to aim it all away from herself, and once he was done, she let go of his still throbbing cock.

Andy's legs shook. He would've collapsed if he hadn't been perched on the corner of the sink. Ellie washed her hands. She then pulled up the top of her dress and wiggled her beautiful breasts back inside. She pulled down the hem and then checked her hair and makeup in the mirror. She looked like nothing had happened. Nothing at all. She was not flushed or out of breath, or anything.

"This concludes our business here. Remember what you promised in exchange for this. You will keep your promise to me, or there will be grave consequences. No mention of any of this, ever again. I will leave first. You will follow a few minutes later. Isn't that how you people do these kinds of things?"

"Yeah, thanks," Andy gasped. He was still out of breath.

Just like that, she was gone. Andy took those few minutes just to recover. He considered cleaning the walls a little bit, but decided it was too gross. He checked the time on his phone. Well, at least it was quick, like I promised, he thought. Once he got out of the toilet, Ellie wasn't there anymore.

Andy gathered his things and went home. He didn't want to stay at the cafe, just in case he would have gotten caught for soiling the restroom.

He stayed up all night, going over the encounter in his head. She'd said "I love you." He came to the conclusion that Ellie was a complete psychopath. The best thing he could do was to stay on her good side. With regret and resignation, he decided he had to keep his word and not beg.

Andy went back to the cafe the next day. The staff treated him normally.

A few days later, Ellie came around again and the tame petting resumed. It was all just quick hugs and little kisses from then on.