The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Apology accepted. I think this curse has a way of working itself out, and six girls is not that bad. If I can manage five, I can manage six. If there were like a hundred of you, then I would be in real trouble."

"Oh yeah, is that what you do? You manage us?" asked Lizzy.

"I manage the situation. You, little minxes, I manhandle."

Erica blushed severely.

"Oh, sorry, I'm just joking," Ryan said.

"No, it's like I said, it's your house, all of yours, and I should have known what I might be stepping into. I'm glad you all seem so happy here."

"Yeah, except Claudia, she's only happy afterwards. The rest of us, though, are always happy," Remy said.

"Who's this Claudia?"

"She's Ryan's ex boss," Remy said, and laughed.

The girls did a round of introductions and they all shared their stories of how they ended up with Ryan. There were some hugs. Remy went into way more detail on the actual sex acts than anyone else and Ryan had to twist her nipple to shut her up. She got off on that, a bit too much. Only after, Ryan considered how that must have had looked, to Erica.

To his surprise, Erica got up and walked right to him. With trembling hands, she started to undo her dress. "Well, I guess it's only fair for me to get with the dress code."

"No, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do. There's no hurry. You can do whatever you want, when you want. And there's no dress code. The curse will eventually do it's thing and then you can just come to me and ask me to help you, but other than that, you don't need to do anything for me."

"Thanks, but I want to. I chose this so I'm doing it." Erica dropped her cardigan and then her dress. She stepped out of her shoes to take off her pantyhose and then stepped back into the shoes. Her work shoes were somewhat sensible but they did have fairly high heels. Ryan guessed she was one of those girls who always wanted to wear heels because of how short she was.

Her shoes were nothing compared to the ridiculous stiletto heels the others were used to wearing these days, though. Ryan honestly felt like he had had nothing to do with that. It was always Remy. She was the first to stop wearing shirts, stop wearing skirts, switch to fancy lingerie, start with the heels, go topless, and so on. And eventually the other girls always followed. Everything just became the new normal. They'd probably be down to nothing by now if he hadn't stopped them by saying he liked the heels-and-lingerie look.

Ryan snapped back to reality when Erica's shaking hands went for the clasp of her bra. She dropped it and instinctively went to cover up her breasts, but then turned the motion into a sexy rub.

Her breasts were small but not insignificant, well proportioned to her slim body. She was unbearably cute, all tiny and blushing. She was very much classically beautiful but also just super adorable because she was so shy and petite. She sighed as Ryan took off her glasses.

There she was, near enough naked, with everyone watching, and she seemed to be able to handle it. After her breathing had evened out and her blush had faded, Ryan opened his arms in the universal I-want-to-hug-you gesture. Erica was quick to throw herself into his embrace. The flow of energy was an instant reward for her. It came from wherever their skin touched, and she soon pulled up his shirt to get more surface to contact -- something all the girls had done many times.

Lizzy, watching by, felt like she was the only one to appreciate the raw Pavlovianism of the whole thing. Was there ever a more absolute form of action and reward? Take clothes off, receive pure happiness. No wonder most of the girls loved Ryan, the man, by now, along with the energy. Lizzy was feeling it, too, and she didn't care. Happiness was still happiness, even when it was used as a blunt instrument. Despite seeing through what was happening to all of them, she was genuinely happy for the new girl. The energy felt so huge it was hard to imagine there not being enough for everyone.

There was a new round of welcome-hugs from the other girls, this time warmer and more sincere. New girl Erica's bravery was rewarded again, and she was already on her way to integrating with the group.

It was all very beautiful and heart-warming, sure, but there were also lots of boobies rubbing into other boobies, Ryan noticed. Erect nipples sliding up and down, other people's nipple piercings rubbing into other people's smooth skin. There were asses there, practically naked, or actually naked, and lots of bending over when the taller girls hugged the tiny ones, all with their high heels on. Those things really did work magic on all those calves and thighs and buttocks. Such a beautiful invention, Ryan mused.

"So, Erica, there is the matter of..."

"Yes."

"Because if you want to go to work and stuff you'll need me to..."

"Yes."

"So, right now?"

"Yes."

"I do have a bedroom, you know, it's right there."

"Yes..." she said, and kissed him. It was a deep and sloppy face sucking thing.

"...or am I cutting in line here, or how does this usually work?" she asked, after catching her breath.

"No. It's pretty much just you come ask me and it's my duty to serve you."

"Oh, that is so hot."

"Okay, ladies, see you in a bit. We'll be in the bedroom," Ryan said, his focus already narrowing to the point where it was hard for him to focus on anything other than scent of Erica's naked flesh.

Erica was now all over him. The rising sexual tension had revealed to her the true nature of her newfound happiness. It was a horny, orgasmic kind of bliss.

Ryan was, in general, able to control himself quite well these days, but he didn't want to do so now. He grabbed the new girl by her butt cheeks and lifted her into his lap. He could feel the damp spot on her panties with the tips of his fingers as he carried her to the bedroom.

Ryan was too busy with his hands to close the door but that wasn't a big deal in this home anymore. He laid Erica on the bed and started licking her legs up and down. Her moans came out as little wavering squeaks. She was biting her finger.

He made his way all the way up to the seam of her panties, and then stopped to undress himself. Erica had no time recover before he dove back in. Ryan could feel the energy flow through his face and his tongue. It was hot, powerful, and arousing. He knew it was supposed to be even better for the girls, based on what they'd told him, but he could not imagine how that could be.

Despite still being angry for the stunt Erica had pulled, and how she had weaseled her way into his life, Ryan wanted to fuck her. She was hot. He'd wanted her since he'd first seen her, it was now safe to admit. He pulled her panties off and spun her around in one smooth motion. He burrowed his face between her butt cheeks and made some obscene noises. Erica's first orgasms started shaking her body.

Erica was in a dream-like state and the jolt felt like it should have woken her, but instead, she fell deeper and deeper. Ryan soon became just an abstract wall of pleasure to her, washing over her very soul.

She was totally limp on the bed. Ryan had given her way too much. He was used to the other girls having their tolerance now and had forgotten how delicate they had been in the beginning.

He rolled her over, to her back, and pushed her legs up for better access. He laid his cock on her cute little belly and took a look at her. She really was beautiful, like a little angel with her shock-white hair. He gave a gentle twist to a rock hard nipple and a little slap on her cheek. Nothing. She just smiled and gave a happy little giggle. No need to bother with any of that then, Ryan thought, and got on with it.

Erica's pussy was as cute and tiny as the rest of her. His bulging cock looked grotesque, rubbing against it. How is this even going to work? He pushed firmly, but not too fast. She was definitely tighter than any of the other girls. Luckily, she was also gushing wet, so he got halfway in. Erica was now shaking and moaning because of all the small orgasms. Ryan started to move, keeping a slow but firm pace. Eventually he started getting deeper and deeper. It was amazing to see such a petite body take all of him. Once he got balls deep, he started to go faster and harder. He pushed Erica's knees toward her lovely face and her willing body yielded under his touch.

Ryan continued to roll her around, into different positions, penetrating her from every angle.

He didn't want to overdo it, however, because it was her first time with him. In what was quite soon for him, he pushed deep, one last time, and released a sizable load. He waited a few moments to let things settle. Her pussy convulsed as he pulled his cock out. Ryan left the limp girl on the bed.

As he turned, he saw Annie, Lizzy, and Remy standing in the doorway, rubbing each others' tits and asses. Ryan had expected this and he was ready to challenge them with his gaze. His cock was rock hard.

Remy was the first to obey, as always, and took two steps forward. She got on her knees, opened her mouth wide, and stuck her tongue out. She attached a chain to her collar, and offered the other end to Ryan. He took it and pulled it tight as he stepped toward her, pushing his cock straight down her throat, all the way. He knew she could take it. He grabbed her hair and fucked her mouth hard, keeping the leash tight.

Lizzy had always had a morbid fascination with porn. It had read to her more like a psychological study, rather than just naughty entertainment. It was a commentary on the human condition, a concentrated form of all the things polite society wanted to suppress. Animal instincts and power games were amplified for shock value. Borders had to be pushed. Her own taste had been softer and cuter, but she could understand why some people would be fascinated with the more extreme stuff.

How times had changed, she thought, as she watched her best friend take that fat cock down her throat. Goo was dripping onto Remy's chest. But this was not a porn set, this was Lizzy's own real life now. Remy had been a wild girl before all this, however, and they would've never become friends if not for the curse. Lizzy would have had no reason to try and make friends with someone like her.

Remy liked to drink and party, but in private Lizzy had found her surprisingly wise and philosophical. Melinda and Claudia were more intelligent and educated, more cultured in their own way, but Remy seemed to secretly be the deepest thinker of the whole bunch, next to Lizzy herself, of course.

The contrast here was striking, between having deep, beautiful thoughts inside your mind and having a thick, juicy cock jammed deep down your throat. Oh, how times have changed, Lizzy thought, as she felt the need to go lick some of that juicy goop off of Remy's pierced nipples. She got on all fours and started crawling toward the smell of sex.

Annie watched her go. She had never been able to figure Lizzy out. Lizzy always seemed so unfazed by everything, even bored. How could she be like that, with everything going on? And then, when it came to the sex, Lizzy was still always there, going along with Ryan's every whim, just like the rest of them. She obviously feels his power so why isn't she showing more love for him?

Annie had had a few friends like that, growing up -- people who just liked to think and talk, and never really did anything. But look at her go now, sucking on Remy's nipple, with her eyes closed. Lizzy always looked so happy and dedicated when doing all the sex things, but afterward, she went back to looking like she needed to cure cancer, or solve world hunger, or something, before she could take it easy and just smile a little. Annie didn't get it.

Looking at Lizzy go to town on that nipple, though, made Annie want to join her. What is it with this? It was Ryan she loved and Ryan she wanted, but watching him degrade the other women always made Annie so horny she could lick a bookshelf, or even the floor. Maybe it was because she knew how the girls felt, no matter what it looked like to a bystander.

Annie's fingers were deep inside her own pussy now. Lizzy's ass started to look more and more inviting. The little pearl of wetness between her pussy lips sat there like dewdrop on a flower. Annie knelt behind Lizzy and gently caressed her ass. Carefully, she put her lips on her pussy, and gave a little kiss. Annie knew it would smell nice and clean down there because they had just showered together. It was nice to be physically close to someone even if you didn't understand how their mind worked. Annie buried her tongue into Lizzy's pussy and she could feel the residual energy flowing into her, first through Remy and then through Lizzy.

Ryan gagged Remy until she started to pass out. Not from the energy, but from actual lack of oxygen. She had told him once the rush felt like a shot of tequila for her. Ryan was happy to oblige. He let her fall slack on the floor. As soon as she caught her breath, she was laughing.

Ryan moved on. Lizzy was next in line. She mumbled some token words of fake resistance as he plunged into her face, but Ryan knew to go easier on her. His hold on her hair was gentler, and his pace slower and more deliberate. Soon, Lizzy's body relaxed and he could get deeper down her throat, too.

As soon as Ryan felt her orgasm, he flipped Lizzy around and went hard with his thumb on her clit. Lizzy howled like a lunatic and let out a big squirt. "Uh, you bastard, this is so unfair," Lizzy moaned. "How can you always do that?"

Ryan was proud of this recent new discovery. "I think I'm going to fuck you in the ass tonight. That will give you something to complain about," he said.

Lizzy gasped in fake horror, giving Ryan exactly the response he had wanted. She didn't say anything. She knew she would love it. To her, heterosexual anal sex was all about dominance and submission, and she wasn't into that. But she didn't hate it, either. Considering the circumstance, it kind of made sense. Ryan didn't like throwing the s-word around, but Lizzy knew she was a slave, as far as sex was concerned, no question.

Lizzy liked to offer token resistance, as a game in a safe environment, just to see how Ryan reacted. Some of the other girls seemed to like anal for real, but with the energy, it didn't matter. With the energy, everything felt good, and Ryan was obsessed with anal. He always had to do it, at least a little bit. Even when they'd fucked normally for hours, he sometimes slipped the monster into Lizzy's ass just to cum there. He always put a thumb in, or one or two fingers, or one of the many toys from Remy's treasure chest. Secretly, Lizzy was starting to like it. She certainly didn't mind it.

She could see all the girls becoming more and more perverted. It was not just Ryan turning this apartment into and endless porn set, it was all of them.

Ryan fucked Annie next. He went hard and fast and held her by the neck, one hand constantly manipulating her ample boobies.

Erica was awake again and she watched on with a newfound understanding. This was not how she would've guessed her evening was going to go. She had not counted on finding spiritual enlightenment in the hands of a one man orgy machine. The energy flow had been nice to feel, but now that she had it inside her, she finally understood the whole situation. This was the happiest she had ever been. In the middle of this strange domestic orgy, she had found her home, too.

Ryan rotated the girls. He piled them up and then pushed them over, going from hole to hole. He choked Remy, twisted her nipples, and rode her ass hard. At some point, Erica started kissing and licking Ryan's feet. Ryan made good on his promise to fuck Lizzy in the ass, too, but he made her ride him so that she was the one doing it to herself. He rubbed his whole slimy crotch all over her face afterward.

Ryan had decided that this was a special occasion so Annie ended up taking it in the ass, too. This was a rare treat and took the help of the whole gang. Remy was the fluffer and Lizzy held Annie's hand. Ryan went slow and careful -- and with lots of natural lubrication, provided by Annie's own pussy, Ryan's cock, and Remy's face -- and also with some store-bought lube. They had loads of that stuff around the apartment now.

Usually, Annie only took fingers or toys. Her breathing was shallow and she could not help but let a few tears roll down, but her orgasms were sharp and powerful. She was happy she could give him so much of herself to Ryan.

Through this all, Erica kissed and licked Ryan's feet. She had already learned to pace herself so as not to let the power knock her out all the time.

A Bit of Self Discovery

"What do you mean, you won't let me in, asshole?" Claudia hissed. "You have to. I need you to... I need the thing and you have to give it to me."

"No. Not unless you wear the plug," Ryan said.

"That was a stupid bet in your stupid card game. You can't be serious about that," Claudia said.

"I'm dead serious. You made a promise to me and I need you to honor it," Ryan said.

"No. The curse supersedes that. Stop your stupid games and give me cum," Claudia said. "Ellie? Ellie, are you there? Ryan is refusing me his..." she started to yell.

"Okay, okay. We try it your way. No games," Ryan said.

Claudia pushed her way in, frowning. She grabbed him by the arm and dragged him straight in the bedroom, not even saying hi to the other girls.

"Get naked," she said.

Ryan had no problem obeying. He was comfortable with Claudia's temper by now. Claudia took her own clothes off and pushed Ryan onto the bed.

"Get hard," she said, and slapped his balls.

It stung a little but Ryan kept his cool. "Make me," he said.

Claudia gave him an awesome blowjob. It was wet and thorough. It didn't occur to her to do anything except her absolute best even though she was angry. She really got into it. Once Ryan reached his full glory Claudia gave him a victorious smirk, as if she'd proven something. She sat on the cock and it sunk snugly into her dripping pussy.

"You don't do anything. I'll handle this," she said. She began to grind herself on him, up and down, twisting her hips. Claudia was soon lost to pleasure and she didn't protest when Ryan squeezed one of her rock hard nipples.

After a small orgasm, Claudia said "come," but Ryan had no intention of letting her off so easily. He kept the energy on a slow trickle, too. Claudia started to fuck him harder. She got more and more frantic as she realized she was not having the effect she had hoped on him.

"Come on, you bastard. Give me that cum," she grunted.

"No. You need to earn it," Ryan said.

Claudia knew what he meant, she could feel in her ass. It was a physical sensation. As much as she loved the cock in her pussy, it was not enough for her, not anymore. Something had broken inside her brain. She needed the extra humiliation now, to push her over the edge. Her body knew there would be more raw pleasure to be had for her if she chose to go there. Even just the thought of fingering her ass, right in front of Ryan, was enough to push her agonizingly close to a proper climax, the kind she was used to now.

"You fuck! What have you done to me? You've ruined me," she said. "Please, just..." She felt her scrotum pulsate and she slid her hand there. Claudia gasped in shock when she realized her asshole was already winking open, wide enough to welcome several of her fingers.

Ryan laughed out loud as Claudia came from fingering her own ass.

"Please, give me your cum," she said.

"You wanted to do it yourself. You know what to do."

Claudia's asshole found its way around it's favorite cock. It lowered itself on it and hugged it tight. The physical sensation was familiar and comforting, but in her brain it was the idea, the humiliation, which aroused Claudia on a completely different level. She could only whimper as she felt her body move on it's own. It knew what it wanted. Claudia bent her head back and wailed in anguish.