The Customer

Story Info
A bank manager finds himself in a predicament.
1.8k words
12.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author note: This is a standalone, flash fiction type story. It's my first time experimenting with some horror-like elements in an erotic story, which I really enjoyed.

Feel free to check my Bio for updates on when I'll have new stories published. As always, thank you for reading!

***

Sean took a seat at his desk, hastily clearing off his briefcase and newspaper. He wanted to seem as important as a regional branch bank manager possibly could.

"So, what can I do for you, miss...," he said, gesturing to the empty chair at his desk.

The woman stood in the doorway, leaning against the frame. "Just Valerie," she said. "And I'm here for a transaction."

"Yes, Valerie. Fair enough. So, what kind of transaction?"

She glided to the desk. Sean couldn't help but stare at the mesmerizing sway of her hips as she walked. Hips that made his wife look like a twig. She placed her hands on his desk and slowly leaned over. Something about her eyes was unnatural. They seemed to grow as he looked into them.

"I want all the money in this bank," she said.

Sean felt himself slip into a daze. His cock stiffened as the world around the woman darkened until there was only her. He shook his head to snap himself out of it. What had she just said, all the money in the bank?

"Um, what now? That's ridiculous," he said.

The woman puckered her lips and smirked. She stood up and unbuttoned her jeans, continuing to look Sean in the eye as she wiggled them down past her wide hips.

"Whoa! Hey, what are you doing?" he said. He became so immediately hard that his hips did an involuntary thrust upon seeing her bottom half. She wore a high-waisted lace black thong that made her body drip with sexuality. The sight was rocket fuel for his cock.

She tossed her pants over the back of her chair, then turned and gave him a sultry look as she walked out of his office and towards the bank door.

"Wait," said Sean. He tried not to stare at her ass as she walked away. The way it bounced hypnotized him. His cock was about to burst through his pants. He wanted her.

The woman didn't leave, though. Instead, she walked to the door, flicked the deadbolt to the "locked" position, then turned and made her way back into Sean's office. She then pulled a small laptop out of her purse and set it on the desk.

Sean gulped. "What now?"

"Now, sugar, you transfer all the money in this bank's accounts to mine."

***

There was a saying about God giving men a brain and a penis, but only enough blood to run one at a time. Sean began to understand this. He clearly couldn't give her the money, but his cock wanted to. It was aching from the sight of her ass and hips.

"That's not going to happen," he said with more force than he felt.

The woman raised her eyebrows. "We can do this the easy way, where you get to keep your job and marriage, or we can do it the hard way."

"Wha-, what do you mean? What's the hard way?"

She smiled, and something seemed wrong about her teeth now. They looked sharp, carnivorous. Sean recoiled, bringing his arms up in front of his face. His instincts told him to pick up his phone and call the police. When he looked again, though, her teeth were back to pearl-white perfection, and Sean wasn't listening to his instincts anymore.

The woman laughed like a wolf. She grabbed her purse and walked to Sean's side of the desk, then dropped to her knees. Sean tried to push back in the chair to wheel away, but she caught one of his legs with her hand and pulled him towards her. With almost supernatural speed, she reached into her purse, pulled out a set of handcuffs, and cuffed his wrist to the chair. Before he even registered what had happened, she pulled out a second set and cuffed his other wrist.

"Oh god, what are you going to do to me," he said.

Instead of responding, the woman began unfastening Sean's belt with business-like proficiency.

"No! Hey, I'm married," he stammered.

"Not for long," said the woman, not bothering to look up. She unbuttoned his pants, reached into his briefs, and pulled out his stiff cock.

"If you don't give me the transfer code, I'm going to leave you here just like this," she said, stroking his cock. Sean groaned with pleasure. Her hands slid gently up and down his shaft. "You're coworkers will find you like this, rock-hard and cuffed to your chair."

Sean didn't know what to think. "Now, hold on a second. That can't happen," he said.

"Mm-hmm," she said, still stroking. "It's going to happen. You'll lose your job because of it. Then you'll lose your marriage, your house, and your friends. All because you let a sexy slut like me tease this cock of yours."

Sean tried to pay attention to something else. He looked at his computer and watched the Windows icon bouncing around the screen, but the woman was relentless. Soon his only focus was the soft hands caressing his already-throbbing cock.

"Or you can give me what I want, honey. I'll take the money, and then I'll finish the job with this cock of yours that's about to explode. Imagine doing that in my mouth. You'd like that, wouldn't you? You can tell everyone I robbed the bank at gunpoint. No one will ever know the truth. So what's it going to be, sugar, pleasure, or pain?"

Sean groaned again. Then looked back down to see her staring up at him while she wrapped her plump lips around the head of his cock, giving it a sensual kiss. It was agony.

"Mmm, I love the taste of a ruined marriage," she said.

"Fuck! Okay. I need to come," he said.

The woman smiled again, then took his entire cock into her mouth, looking up as she expertly worked his cock with her tongue and lips. The pleasure was almost too much. Becky hadn't done this for him in years, and she didn't have half as much talent. Sean got lost in the feeling of warmth and wet sliding over his cock. He twitched, almost crossing the point of no return, but the woman stopped just before he reached climax.

"Oh my god, this is torture," he said.

The woman ignored him, simply standing up and slowly sliding off her thong panties. Sean's eyes went wide.

"Don't get any ideas," she said, bending over the desk and sliding her laptop over. "I come first."

She turned on the computer. Her nimble fingers raced across the keys, punching codes into a terminal on the screen. A few seconds later, she was interfacing with the bank's computer system. The woman looked back over her shoulder at Sean.

"The code, sugar."

***

Sean read off the code and watched her key it into her laptop. She typed a few more strings of commands, then a progress bar appeared. A counter started below the bar, reading ten thousand dollars, then twenty, and then thirty. She slid the laptop back and let the transfer continue. Then she looked back at Sean and pushed her ass toward him.

"Now, the fun part," she said.

Sean sat, cuffed to the chair, as the woman's big round ass engulfed his face. Her ass cheeks pressed and squeezed against each side of his face. An intoxicating scent of jasmine filled his nostrils. He opened his mouth to speak, but she just pushed her ass back harder. Sean felt like his face sucked inward until he could taste her pussy on his mouth.

"Mm, there you go, sugar," she cooed. "You eat the sweet little pussy up while I watch my money."

He did. He licked and sucked, like a man stranded in the desert suddenly finding water. Her juices ran down his chin as he made love to her pussy with his mouth. Sean thought his cock might take off like a rocket if release didn't come soon, but he ate on, tasting inside her and pushing his face in further. He wanted to disappear into her slutty ass.

"Oh damn!" she cried out. "We're up to three hundred thousand dollars. Mmm, shit, that feels so good."

Sean picked up the pace, no longer even aware of the money. He only wanted more of the woman's delicious pussy. Precum oozed out of his cock as it bobbed up and down, his desperation making him devour her pussy more.

She began to moan. She thrust her hips, grinding her pussy against Sean's mouth and soaking him. Her legs twitched as she watched the money transfer near completion.

"One and a half million dollars, oh fuck!" she yelled, reaching back and smashing Sean's head into her ass as she gushed all over his face. "Oh fuck yes, eat that rich pussy, boy! I'm so, fucking, rich!" Her ass clenched with each word as orgasmic pleasure ripped through her body. She held his head there as she came.

A couple of minutes of heavy breathing passed as the woman basked in the afterglow. Finally, she leaned forward. Sean pulled his head back with a gasp. His cock was still throbbing with need. Precum had begun to drip down the shaft onto his pants.

"Oh my god, it has to be my turn now," he said. "I can't take any more. Just touch it, and I'll blow. That's all it will take, I promise!" He was desperately thrusting his hips up and down.

She closed her laptop and slid it back into her purse. Putting on some fresh lipstick, she side-eyed Sean's cock. Then she grabbed her pants off the back of the chair and started to walk out.

"No! You can't leave," he cried. "You said I'd get to finish too, and then you'd uncuff me. You promised!" He thrashed around in his chair, pushing his hips up to get his needy, leaking cock closer to her.

The woman smiled. Her eyes looked unnatural again as she walked back. She looked him in the eye, leaning over slowly until her lips were just inches from the tip of his cock. Sean's anticipation soared. He felt her breath. All he needed to erupt was the feeling of her lips wrapping around his pulsating, hard-as-steel cock.

That's not what she did, though. Instead, the woman rose and leaned in close, softly whispering into his ear, "I lied." She then threw back her head and laughed. Sean had never heard a laugh that cruel. He felt it deep in his gut.

He wanted to scream. He wanted to cry. Shame and defeat overcame him, forced to watch the woman, still laughing, pick up her things and walk out of the bank, leaving him there alone with his ruined cock. That's when he spurted and came involuntarily, without any pleasure, just as the air conditioning kicked on.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayalmost 3 years ago

I don't know why I can't vote yet, but I love it. I think I've liked every single story you've written so far. They're all really good or great.

ConsextualJaneConsextualJanealmost 3 years agoAuthor

I mistakenly uploaded the wrong version of this story. I'm waiting on LIterotica support to get back to me about removing this version so that I can upload the correct version. Thanks for your patience

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Kindness Bites Back Ch. 01 Daughter's kindness brought a seductress to her own home.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Executive Ass.'t Newlywed Martin is ripe for his MILFy secretary's advances.in Mature
Babysitter Cupcake: MILF Cuckqueaned College girl seduces wife and then fucks husband.in Fetish
A Taste of Cuckcake A cuckquean wife helps her husband and his loverin Fetish
Surrounded Ch. 01 Married man faces temptations on all sides.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories