The Customer (Dexter's Saga) Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't have long to wait as the connecting door between their offices soon sprung open and Yethro entered. He looked over and saw Jesse lying on the sofa, nude except for the mesh underwear. As he moved closer to the body he reached into his pocket, removed a length of silken rope then grabbed and quickly tied it around Jessie's wrists.

"You known that is not really necessary," Jess said. "It hasn't been since that first time up at the lake."

"I know but play along with me. It's just a bit of play-acting, my love, something to enliven our sex life. Adds a bit of spice. Pretend that I'm Haroun the villain, and you are that kidnapped young, blond that I have sent him. Just pretend that you have been delivered to him tied up in a neat package."

"You planned all this! You are getting your kicks out of this."

"You bet I did! I have been thinking of this since I opened your safe and found that bastard's gift as well as that tape. I know both of us were in no position to resist at that time, but you could have told me about it."

Angrily Yethro, playing the villain reaches out and twists one of Jesse's nipples, and bites the other. He then proceeds to suck on both of them, one at a time, drawing them into his ravishing mouth until both nipples are red and swollen..

"Please stop!... Arrghh!... Shit!... NO!... Stop it!... Arrgh... Please!... Ohrrgghhh!... You are hurting me," Jessie squealed.

"You think this is rough? It is only the beginning. Shut your mouth, boy, you will have to learn to obey your new master! I paid good money for you and you will do everything I demand of you." Yethro commanded as he strips off his own clothes uncovering his hard, dripping circumcised cock. Taking it in his hand he rubs it over Jesse's face and lips and then moves it down his body and over the mesh underwear. "See what I have for you! It is all yours! You, Christian pig eater, you will learn to love my brown Arab cock as it meets your nice, hard, white cock! Just like the rest of you, that cock is a present for me, so nice and all tied up - like a fish caught in a fisherman's net." He drools as his cock tip rubs over the imprisoned white cock, which is bloated, and forcing itself up against the mesh. Hot drops of cumm drip on the uncircumcised cockhead. Ignoring the protests and screams, Yethro's fingertips start to fondle and squeeeze the prisoners cock. "You are my slave! While you may struggle and fight against me now, you will do what I demand and you will soon learn to do it willingly and with the lust of a real lover or I will turn you over to my wild dogs who will have their way with you and then eat you."

Meanwhile, Jess is overwhelmed by the intensity of Yethro's touch and while he knows it is all play-acting, he cannot help it, it is useless as his dick takes over in place of his brain and hardens, pushing against the thin strings of the mesh trying to escape its constraints. Seeing this, Yethro, is so aroused that he now is on auto drive and can only enjoy the sight of Jesse's body becoming drenched in sweat.

It does not take long for Jessie's first orgasm to approach and then his muscles flex again and again. Yethro loves this as he watches his slave's biceps tensed like two bowling balls while struggling against the silken ropes. The near perfect picture of Jessie's sweating body with its thin line of blond pubic hair pointing like an arrow downwards to his now straight standing and wet manhood painfully imprisoned in the tight mesh pants is almost too much for Yethro. He stands there, eyes transfixed, mesmerized by the pulsating cock pushing and pressing against the silken mesh of the net underwear trying to break thru it. It drives him crazy and he moves his mouth down and with the tip of his tongue traces the outline of Jess' package. He roughly pulls down the underwear and sucks the freed cock into his hot mouth ignoring Jessie's moans of weak protest and swallows load after load of warm pre-cumm and sperm. He then makes sure that Jessie is driven even deeper into ecstasy by working his tongue-tip over every nook and cranny to make sure he laps up even the last drop of pearly fluid! Jesse feels no relief as he is exploding into Yethro's warm mouth... instead he feels pain mixed with pleasure twitching through his body as the sensations continues to rise, fall and then rise yet again. He senses Yethro's demanding tongue rubbing over his now highly sensitive glands. The tongue tip then invades the space under his foreskin. Finding cumm there, he cleans the entire area. Continuing to search for more elixir Yethro pushes his tongue tip against Jess's urethral entrance trying to penetrate him that way! In his highly sensitive state it is pure torture and Jess is desperately screaming and howling under this abuse!

But, Yethro is still not satisfied and wants more... much more! So the milking continues... The young and virile slave at the height of his potency is able to ejaculate five times more with screaming and struggling, finally satisfying his master with a big portion of man juice. On and into the evening it continues as the Governor changes from mouth to handwork and then he stops and realizes that Jesse has no more to give him and that it is no use milking a dry cow so Yethro throws Jess' exhausted body ass end up, over the arm of the sofa and enters his ass to fuck him senseless.

In and out, the cock goes ripping poor Jess' ass to shreds. Jesse is no longer able to count his wet or dry orgasms, and lays there in a fog of lust and pain and eventually he passes out, but not before Yethro whispers in his ear, "Jess, my love, I hope this will serve as a reminder that you belong to me and only to me! I will kill him with my bare hands if he lays his hands on you again..."

To be continued...

12