The Daddy Files: Christine + Rich

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop playing with her tits, man," Glen complained. "Her pussy keeps squeezing me like that I'm going to cum too soon."

"I'm surprised you lasted this long," Shawn said. "Banging a lady in front of her husband usually has you popping in about five minutes."

Somehow Christine had nearly forgotten about the fact that her father was sitting there, three feet away from her, watching her be double-teamed. Watching as she took a long, fat cock nearly to the root in her mouth. Watching as another man slammed his dick into her hard and fast.

And when Shawn pinched her nipples again, hard, she nearly choked on his cock as she came, riding the waves of pleasure.

"Oh, fuck!" Glen cried, and she felt him cum inside her, thick and warm. "Goddamnit, Shawn," he groaned, "you made her cum."

He was out of breath, and pulled out of her as quickly as he'd penetrated her. Shawn was a little gentler as he extracted his cock from her throat. It was rock hard now and he stroked it almost absently as he crossed to the other side of the ottoman.

Shawn helped her up and turned her around so that she was on her hands and knees in front of her father, looking directly at him as her breasts hung down free beneath her. The expression on his face was feral, and she could see that he was hard as a rock again. He wasn't, however, touching himself through his pants, and Christine wondered if it was because he felt bad jerking off to the sight of his little girl getting fucked, or if it was because he was so turned on that even the slightest touch would have him blowing in his pants.

"That's right, baby, get your hips up here nice and high. I want to fuck you nice and deep in front of your daddy." His voice was soft, rumbling directly into her ear.

Christine shivered all over and held herself very still.

"Yeah," he murmured, "I know who you are. Your mama has bigger tits. Not as sensitive as yours, sweet thing, but I've been watching them swing for years. I'm a tit man, so I know."

Shawn was sliding his cock, slick with her spit, up over her ass, teasing himself.

"Tell me, sweet thing, did your daddy know it was you when he took you up against the wall?"

Christine swallowed hard and gave a tiny little shake of her head. Shawn chuckled softly behind her.

"I didn't think so. You're just a nasty little slut, aren't you? Mmm. Watch your daddy as I fill you up with my cock, nice and slow."

She did. She gripped the edge of the ottoman tightly as Shawn rubbed the head of his thick cock at her entrance, then began pushing himself inside her. She heard herself whimper as he stretched her open, wider and wider. It was lucky she was so powerfully aroused, she thought, and that she'd been fucked twice already that night.

She mouthed "daddy" as her father looked on, his face expressionless but his eyes hot. His hand made a small motion toward his erection before he returned it to his thigh, fingers digging in.

Shawn surged forward suddenly, and Christine shrieked as he bottomed out in her. She had never had anyone go so deep, and when he placed his hand on her upper back to urge her head down and her hips further up, his cock head notched into a spot she'd never had touched before, one she didn't realize would be so sensitive.

"Fuck, Daddy!" she cried, and felt herself blush at her slip.

"Yeah, sweet thing, call out for Daddy," Shawn said in his deep voice, and Christine didn't know whether he was covering for her or taunting her father but at that moment she just didn't care.

It was all she could do to maintain eye contact with her father as Shawn picked up the pace, fucking up into her hard and deep now. Her belly quivered and the orgasm hit her hard and unexpectedly, making her whole body shake.

"Shit," he grunted behind her, "yes, baby, cum for your Daddy."

He was holding her firmly in place, and she found that she loved it. Not being able to move freely had her super aroused, her pussy spasming constantly around the massive invader.

"I'm fucking your girl, Rich," Shawn said, his voice rumbling out of his throat and sending shivers up her spine. "Your girl loves my dick, doesn't she? You like watching her take it?"

"Hell yes," her father said softly. "Baby girl," he said, "I want you to cum again. Cum all over Shawn, baby."

"Glen," Shawn said, his voice tight and his breathing becoming ragged, "get your skinny ass over here and eat her pussy while I fuck her."

Christine's entire body shook at the words. "No," she moaned softly. "No, it's too much. I can't... I can't..."

"Well, you're gonna," Shawn said.

Soft brushes on her inner thighs made her jerk and then something firm and wet was flicking fast over her clitoris. Over and over and over until her abs clenched hard and she came with a scream. Hot liquid drenched her thighs, rolling down to her knees as she contracted so hard it was almost painful.

"Oh god, oh god oh god I'm cumming!" she screamed. "I'm cumming, Daddy!"

The tongue licking her slowed and softened to bring her down gently, and then disappeared altogether.

"So good," she sobbed softly. "So good, so good..."

"Goddamn," she heard Glen say, sounding both irritated and awed, "she squirted all over my fucking face, man."

"I don't see your dick complaining," Shawn said. "If you hurry up maybe we can blow inside her at the same time."

"Hey, I'm no Two Pump Chump, motherfucker," Glen grumbled, but his cock was already pulsing and hot when he brought it around to Christine's mouth, and with the few brain cells she had left she suspected it wouldn't take him long to cum again.

He shoved inside her mouth without ceremony and she tasted the mixture of sex fluids coating his cock--her cum, his cum, probably her father's cum. The thought had her body shuddering as a wave of pleasure rolled over her again.

She took Glen balls deep and gave him her best to try and bring him off quickly. Her pussy was starting to get a little sore and she needed to catch her breath, maybe drink some water or something.

Shawn was starting to make deep, rumbly noises behind her, his thrusts getting shorter and sharper, and Christine felt her core tightening again. She moaned loudly around Glen's cock, and the vibrations had him shouting as he spewed his seed onto her tongue.

Her pussy started pulsing wildly, and she pushed her hips back into Shawn to take him as deep as she could while she came hard around him. When Glen withdrew from her mouth she locked eyes with her father again, making loud helpless noises as her body was racked with pleasurable convulsions.

A roar signaled Shawn's orgasm and he gave her several hard thrusts, battering her cervix before unloading deep inside her. Shot after shot of searing hot cum blasted her, and her hips jerked with each one she felt.

After he loosened his iron grip on her hip, Shawn patted her ass gently as he pulled out of her. Again, he played the gentleman, helping her up out of her position and even picking her up when her knees wobbled and threatened to pitch her to the floor.

He grinned at her and kissed her forehead, apparently not minding that it was sheened with her sweat--and probably other fluids. Then he deposited her gently in her father's lap and leaned in close so that only the two of them could hear him murmur, "Your daughter is a damn fine fuck, Rich. I'm jealous."

Christine felt her father's body jolt in surprise, and looked up in time to see a dull flush spread across his cheeks, followed by a guilty looking grin.

"Anytime you want a bang, sweet thing," Shawn said, and rubbed his thumb over her cheek briefly. Then he tucked himself back into his pants and strolled off. Glen had already disappeared, to Christine's mild relief.

She shifted in her father's lap, feeling the muscles that had strained so hard beginning to ache. She also felt his iron-hard rod beneath her, and a sizable cold, wet patch that she supposed was the pre-cum that had soaked through his costume.

"You didn't have to do that, you know," he said quietly.

Christine shrugged, gazing up at him lazily. "I wanted to."

"Yeah," he said with a soft chuckle, "I noticed. Are you feeling okay?"

"Little sore," she said. "Little tired."

Richard hesitated, then rose with her in his arms. "I think we'd better not go home right this minute. We can go up to Shirley and Chas's guest room for a bit."

"Okay, Daddy," she murmured, snuggling into his arms. She was barely aware of being carried upstairs and into a room, barely aware of the door being closed and locked behind them. Mostly she felt the soft tremors running through her body and the cum of three men trickling slowly from her pussy.

Richard set Christine down on the bed and started peeling her costume off. Weirdly, she felt herself blushing. He had seen way more than this already, but the idea of being nude in front of her own father was slightly embarrassing.

"What are you doing, Daddy?"

"I think you'd feel more comfortable if you had a shower before heading home, sweetheart."

"I don't think I'm going to be able to put the costume back on, though," she whined as he worked it off over her ankles.

She noticed her father's fingers trembling slightly as he slowly worked the mask over her head to reveal her face.

"There's my girl," he said softly. "Don't worry, we'll find you something to wear home."

He gazed at her, making her very aware that she was nude.

"What?" she asked, quietly.

"You've grown up into such a beautiful young woman," Richard said. "I hadn't realized how beautiful."

He ran his hand lightly from her shoulder to her hip, making her shiver. When he reached her hip he placed his hands slowly on her thighs, easing them apart, wider, wider, until her puffy, swollen slit was completely exposed to him.

For a long moment he just stared at her most private area, the one place a father was never supposed to see on his grown up little girl. He watched as cum oozed from her opening, his gaze riveted. Christine felt her stomach jump and her pussy contracted once, twice, rippling with sensation just from the way he stared at her.

She felt cum trickling down onto the bedspread, and it tickled slightly. Her father pushed her thighs wider apart, and brushed her swollen labia with his thumbs, exposing her inside and out, his gaze lingering on her throbbing clitoris.

"Daddy?" she whispered.

He didn't answer. But he bent down and kissed her just above her slit. And then he began to lick her. It was slow, soft, very gentle at first, as he explored every inch of her slippery skin with the tip of his tongue. Christine whimpered when his tongue flitted over her clitoris, traced around her abused opening.

When he slid his hands beneath her to cup her ass and began eating her out with more enthusiasm, Christine felt her body come to life again. She didn't think she had the energy to cum again, but her father's tongue was proving her wrong quickly.

Her fingers curled into his hair and tugged slightly each time he hit a particularly sensitive spot, and soon he was eating her pussy as if he'd been doing it for years. Christine rode his face, lifting her hips against his tongue and panting.

When she came it was like heaven, like her body was being showered by golden shards of sensation. She didn't realize she was crying out for him, calling out "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy," over and over, until he braced his body over hers and silenced her with a kiss.

She tasted herself on his tongue, and felt herself clench as the rough fabric of his costume trousers brushed her sensitive core. Richard lifted his hips and then, with a quick movement, had himself out and pressed against her entrance, still soaking wet and ready for him.

"Daddy, no," she whimpered. "I'm sore."

"Please, baby," he begged. "I need you. I need to feel you around me again, to watch your face when I'm inside you. My daughter. My little girl. Daddy needs you."

As pleas go, it was a good one, she thought. She opened her legs for him wider still, and said simply, "okay, Daddy," in a small voice.

This time it was Richard who cried out loudly as he sunk to the hilt inside her.

"So good," he groaned. "My little girl feels so fucking good."

"Yes, Daddy, for me too," she moaned beneath him. "I love the way you feel inside me."

His cock jerked at her words, and he began to thrust faster. Christine whimpered, pleasure and pain entwining until she was shuddering with sensation.

"I'm so hot for you, baby," Richard said. "I'm not going to be able to keep my hands off you now."

Christine gasped as he found her clitoris with his thumb, as he nuzzled and nipped her neck and murmured into her ear.

"I'm going to go to you at night and fuck you in the bed you've slept in since you were little."

Christine whimpered. "Yes, Daddy."

"I'm going to have you come in and ride me while your mother lies next to me sleeping."

"Oh god," she gasped. "Yes, Daddy."

"I'm going to throw you down on the living room floor at quarter to six and fuck the living shit out of you, and I won't stop until you cum all over me, even if your mom walks right in the front door."

Her whole body bucked beneath her father as she came apart, climaxing so hard she could neither scream nor breathe for a long moment. As she did, Richard thrust one final time and filled her with his seed.

They were both gasping for breath when he pulled out of her and threw himself onto his back beside her on the bed.

"Daddy," she said, between gasps for air, "did you mean all that?"

"Well," he replied, with a quick grin, "maybe not all of it, literally, but I meant it about wanting you after tonight. I haven't been this hot for a woman in a very long time. I already want to be inside you again and I just came."

Christine rolled onto her side, wincing a bit from the ache between her thighs. "What about mom?"

"What about her?" His tone was surprisingly bitter. "We haven't fucked in months, hon. The last party we went to was six months ago, and we didn't even have sex that night. That's why she made that deal with Shawn and Glen. I don't think she was planning to go to another party--although she didn't tell me that until tonight."

He sighed softly. "Don't worry about your mom, sweetheart. To tell you the truth, I don't think she really cares who I fuck at this point."

Christine snorted. "I'm pretty sure she'd care if she knew we were fucking."

Richard was quiet a moment, then burst into laughter. Christine giggled beside him, and he pulled her into his arms to snuggle.

"Yeah, I guess she would. So I guess we'll just have to be careful around her."

He slid his hand between her thighs again, cupping her. Christine whimpered softly.

"Daddy..." she whined. "Sore."

"Right," he said, and moved his hand up to cup her breast instead. "My god, Chrissy, you're lovely."

She sat up suddenly, eyes wide. "Oh Jesus, I had so much cum in me tonight. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck." She moaned. "I'm going to need to get the morning after pill tomorrow."

"I'll drive you," Richard said, drawing her back down into his arms. Christine noticed that he was rock hard again.

"Daddy?" she asked tentatively.

"God," he breathed, "the thought of getting you pregnant..." He thrust up against her backside, and Christine giggled again.

"You're incorrigible. I can't have my own daddy's baby."

Richard groaned and lifted her leg, sliding his cock head back into her sticky vagina. Christine wanted to complain, but her hips were already humping back against him, her clitoris already hard and throbbing again. A sore pussy was no match for the fierce desire she felt for her father.

She gave it a year, she thought, before she was pregnant. Then she grinned to herself as her father slid home inside her.

12