The Daddy Files: Joy + Darren

Story Info
Joy can do what Mom can't.
4.9k words
4.71
31.7k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was folding the family's laundry when her daughter Joy poked her head into the room hesitantly.

"Mom, I need to ask you something."

"Sure, Joy, come on in."

Watching Joy cross the room and perch gingerly on the edge of her parents' bed, Lisa realized what a beautiful creature she and her husband had made together. Joy was a real heartbreaker, with waves of glossy hair, expressive eyes, and a petite body that made boys on the street literally stop and stare. Even her husband Darren had seemed to take notice when Joy ran around the house in her tiny pajama sets or slipped into her bikini to swim laps in the backyard.

Lisa was almost certain she'd spotted a bulge in her husband's pants after Joy gave him one of her full-body goodnight hugs once or twice. He'd certainly busied himself with his phone or a chore so she couldn't get a good look. And she knew it hadn't been her imagination that they'd gone to bed early and he'd banged her into the mattress.

At first it had weirded her out a little, but it seemed harmless enough. She was reaping the benefits, and what heterosexual guy wouldn't be turned on by her daughter? Hell, she was a heterosexual woman and she was practically turned on by Joy. She'd been named well, and her gregarious personality, her obvious zest for life, was one of the things people tended to find so attractive about her.

Joy didn't look very happy right now, though, and Lisa sat beside her on the bed.

"What's up, buttercup?"

Joy smiled faintly at this, the same question Lisa had asked her since she was a child, but her face quickly returned to the nervous expression she'd had when she walked in.

"I need to talk to you about something kind of personal."

"You can talk to me about anything. I'm your mom."

"Yeah, well, this is embarrassing, okay?"

Lisa smiled sympathetically. Joy may have been an adult, but she was still a teenager. Being eighteen didn't make uncomfortable conversations any easier.

"Take your time, sweetie."

"Okay." Joy hesitated for another moment, then blurted it out. "I'm afraid there's something wrong with me, Mom, with my... with my vagina."

Whatever Lisa had been expecting, that hadn't been it.

"What's going on, Joy?"

"Oh god," Joy wailed, "this is so fucking embarrassing."

"I'm guessing this is a sex question?"

"Sort of. Not exactly. I'm not... I mean I haven't..."

Lisa decided to plunge straight in, matter-of-factly.

"Is it a question about masturbation?"

Joy buried her face in her hands, moaning. "Mooooom. Ugh. Yes."

"All right, we can talk about that. Everyone does it, sweetie. Are you..." Now Lisa hesitated, uncertain of how to phrase things delicately. "Are you having trouble reaching orgasm?"

"I wish," Joy muttered. "No, I... that's not the problem."

Lisa waited her out.

"Mom, I pee when I... you know..."

Now Lisa froze. That definitely hadn't been what she'd expected.

"Are you sure you're peeing, Joy?"

"I think I know what pee feels like, Mom."

"Well, when you go to the bathroom and pee, do you have an orgasm?"

"Jesus Christ, Mom, no."

"Then you're not peeing when you orgasm," Lisa said, as if that solved everything. Joy was looking up now, still beet red, but with a glimmer of hope in her eyes. "Some women," she continued in what she hoped was a clinical tone of voice, "ejaculate when they have an orgasm, just like men do."

"They do?" Joy asked quietly.

"Yes. Some women do it often, some women can't do it at all. But it's not abnormal. It's perfectly healthy."

Joy shifted uncomfortably. "Is it normal to do it like... almost every time? And I mean, there's so much of it. It gets everywhere."

Now Lisa shifted, aware that she, too, was blushing a bit.

"Well, honey, to be honest I'm not entirely sure. I've never... so I don't..."

"Too much information, Mom!" Joy said with a giggle. But it broke the tension and Lisa chuckled, too.

"That explains the extra laundry," she said, bringing a rosy blush to Joy's cheeks again. "Maybe you should start doing your own laundry. After all, you are an adult now."

"Probably," Joy muttered. "There is something else that worries me, though. Will guys... I mean, won't they think it's gross? Won't they think I'm peeing on them?"

Lisa bit her lip, unsure of how much to share. "You probably don't want to hear this either, Joy, but some men would be thrilled to have you pee on them." She nearly laughed aloud at the expression on her daughter's face, but added, "A lot of men are really turned on by women who squirt, actually."

She watched as her daughter's pink lips formed the word "squirt" silently, then wrinkle her nose. Then she looked up at her mom again.

"They do? You're not just saying that?"

"Some men... really, really like it."

"How do you know?"

Lisa sighed softly and laid a hand on her daughter's knee.

"Joy, I think we need some wine. And then we need to have a talk."

**********

While mother and daughter killed a bottle of white wine and chatted upstairs, Darren was down in the basement with his laptop, a bottle of lube, and a raging erection. He scrolled a porn site, his cursor hovering over "Teen Can't Stop Squirting on Stepdaddy" as the video's thumbnail flicked through different scenes from the clip. His cock jerked and he opened the video in a new tab. He had a feeling if he watched that one he would blow within minutes, and he was in the mood for a long, slow edging session.

Then another thumbnail caught his attention and he found himself clicking through mindlessly as his mouth went dry. The girl in the picture could have been his daughter--same hair tumbling around her naked shoulders, same bright smile, same sparkling eyes and tiny stature--and the title had his cock oozing pre-cum already: "REAL Father Rams Daughter's Juicy Pussy and Gets SOAKED."

The video was disappointingly short, only six minutes, but it was the hottest thing Darren had ever seen. The video began mid-fuck, with the teen naked on her back, legs spread wide. Her nipples were fat and hard, her pussy making squishing noises as a cock drove into her. It wasn't even a particularly large cock, but the girl cooed up at the camera for her daddy to fuck her harder and then started to buck, her eyes widening.

"Oh god, Daddy," she cried, "I'm going to cum again!" Her eyes rolled back in her head and her thighs quivered as the first jet of juice shot out of her pussy.

The camera angle changed then, showing a large, barrel-chested man holding her legs open by the ankles and driving himself into her roughly. The girl shook violently as she squirted onto his chest, soaking his chest hair. Before she had even finished cumming, the man pulled out of her pussy and rammed balls-deep into her asshole.

She shrieked, hips bucking wildly again. This time when she squirted, her girlcum actually splattered the man's face, running in hot rivulets into his beard. He gave a loud grunt and his cock jerked inside her as he dumped his load in her ass.

Darren hadn't even touched his cock, for fear of cumming too quickly, when he found himself shooting all over himself and his keyboard. When it was over, he was breathing quickly, still rock hard. He marked the video as a favorite and navigated to the other tab, letting his palm glide over his sensitive cock. Maybe he'd last longer the second time.

He left the basement an hour later, feeling filthy and ashamed of himself, but with the persistent ache in his balls at least relieved. He was able to sneak into the bathroom for a shower before he ran into either his wife or his daughter, although there was a small part of him that wished his daughter had caught him in the hall smelling of his own seed.

It made him horribly guilty, and he knew it made him a terrible father, to be getting off thinking about fucking his daughter and especially in such rough and nasty ways. But was it his fault that his child had grown up to be his exact physical type? Even her mother had never been quite so tiny, and his favorite porn videos of all were petite girls squirting. The smaller the girl, and the bigger the squirt, the harder it made his cock.

Shamefully, he'd been watching his little girl as she grew into a woman, finding himself hoping that her breasts would grow large, that her hips would widen, that she'd be taller than her mother. But although her face matured, her body stayed slim with breasts he thought would probably be little more than a mouthful. And his mouth watered when he saw them barely covered by the tiny triangles of the bikinis she wore.

Darren wanted his daughter badly, and the worst part was that he was afraid his wife knew it. He had caught her giving him considering looks when he tried to hide the instant erections his daughter gave him. It was bad enough, he thought, that she knew about his obsession with squirting women. He and Lisa had tried many times to get her to squirt, but she just didn't seem capable of it. Lisa was amazingly tolerant of his need to seek out videos of women squirting, and had even hinted at letting him hire a sex worker who could squirt for occasional satisfaction in person.

But being aroused by his own daughter? That was something his wife would never be able to understand or tolerate. And he would rather cut off his own arm than make his daughter afraid or disgusted with him. If he could find a sex worker who looked like his daughter, however...

He shook his head as he found himself again hard as iron. But as he gripped his cock firmly, preparing to give himself his third hard cum of the afternoon thinking about his daughter squirting for him, Lisa called out from the bedroom.

"Darren, honey?"

Without waiting for a reply, she came into the bathroom and whipped back the shower curtain. He'd already released his cock, but he was still hard. Lisa grinned at him saucily.

"Well, hello there, sailor." To his surprise she stripped and stepped into the shower with him, then knelt at his feet and kissed his cock briefly.

"What's gotten into you, Lisa?"

"Oh, nothing," she said, far too innocently. "I just had an interesting conversation with our daughter."

"Oh?" He ignored the way his cock jerked and hoped Lisa hadn't noticed.

"Mmm," she said, stroking his cock now as she kissed down his shaft. "It turns out that she can do the one thing her mother can't do."

Darren hadn't thought his cock could get any harder, but a fresh surge of blood rushed into it, and he swelled in his wife's hand.

"What?" he managed, breathlessly.

"Our baby girl is a squirter, Darren, and apparently she's been worrying because she squirts almost every time she cums." She was stroking him a bit faster now, and his mind was racing, baffled. Lisa had never even hinted that she knew of his attraction to their daughter, but now it was almost like she was trying to arouse him with thoughts of their little girl.

He could do nothing but groan softly as she swirled her tongue around the head of his cock.

"Can you believe it, Darren? At night our precious little daughter is in her bed playing with her own pussy, making it squirt all over and soaking her sheets."

His cock gave another mighty jerk and he moaned as Lisa took him all the way into her throat.

"Fuck, Lisa!" he shouted as his balls tightened, propelling jets of hot semen down her throat.

When it was over his knees were so weak he could hardly stand. He turned off the water and dragged Lisa down, pushing her legs open so he could bury his face in her hairy pussy and eat her out.

Between moans and gasps, she said, "I thought that might interest you." Then she gave a soft little laugh as she came on his tongue.

*****

Darren and Lisa didn't speak about their shower encounter after that, and Darren spent more time than ever in their basement jerking off. It was impossible not to think about Joy now that he knew his dream girl was not only physically perfect but able to squirt. He found himself avoiding her as much as he could, hoping he could jerk it all out of his system before he did or said something he would regret.

But two weeks later just being in the same room as his daughter made him hard as fuck. It was becoming hard to concentrate on anything else, as he just wanted to burst into Joy's room whenever she went up there, in the hopes of catching her mid-squirt.

Work had become a kind of respite for him, a place he could put his daughter firmly out of his mind and just focus on whatever tasks he had to do. He grew to dread Friday as it meant an entire 48 hours home with his little girl, and his all-too-observant wife. But one Friday, as he pulled into the driveway, he found his wife outside loading a suitcase into the trunk of her car. His heart skipped a beat, and he wondered if she had finally decided to leave him for being a perverted fuck.

Worried, he popped out of the car only to be greeted with a smiling Lisa, who gave him a long kiss. His heart rate calmed slightly, but he remained confused.

"Going somewhere?" he asked.

"Mmhmm. I finally decided to do something I've been thinking about for a long time, Darren. Something I know you've been wanting, too. I didn't want to promise it to you, because I hadn't decided that I could go through with it. But I realized that I want you to be happy and fulfilled, whatever it takes. So I arranged a surprise for you, and I'm going to spend the weekend at my parents' place."

"Is, ah, is Joy going with you?"

Lisa smiled, but shook her head. "I've made arrangements for Joy for the weekend, so you don't need to worry about her. She decided she'd have more fun not visiting her grandparents--and I can't really blame her. Now, I should get going. Your surprise is already waiting for you upstairs."

She gave him a long, tight hug and kissed his cheek lightly before getting into her car and backing out of the driveway. Darren watched her drive off with puzzlement and a rising sense of anticipation. She hadn't been specific, but he was almost certain she had found a woman to squirt for him. His mind raced--hadn't she said that she'd found out one or two of her friends could squirt? Was it possible it was one of them? Maybe Marcia? In his dreams, he thought. Marcia was petite like Joy, and a little tightly wound, in his opinion. He had definitely jerked off to the thought of her letting go. He bet she'd fuck like an animal.

His cock already making his pants uncomfortably tight, he went into the house and jogged up the stairs. His bedroom door was closed and on the door was a note. It was written in his wife's handwriting:

Look, but don't touch.

(Unless asked)

Enjoy! Love, Lisa

Darren was mostly erect before he even opened the door, and the sight he walked in to had him hard as rock instantly.

The big bed had been stripped to clean white sheets, and the lower half was covered with thick, fluffy towels. In the center of the bed was a woman. She was completely nude, with a top sheet folded in half covering her completely from the neck up. That meant, Darren thought, that it was, indeed, someone that he knew. Someone who was willing to share herself with him in the way that he needed, but didn't want to be identified.

The thought made him hot. He closed the door behind himself and watched with interest as the woman jolted slightly, her nipples hardening before his eyes. Nervous, he thought, a bit nervous, but aroused. He stripped quickly, his thick cock bouncing before him as he approached the bed, eagerly taking in her appearance.

She was perfect. Her breasts were tiny curved mounds topped with hard rosy nipples that begged to be suckled. A flat belly rose and fell gently with her breath and ran down to--he groaned softly--a completely bare pussy. His wife had never shaved, and he loved that, too, but there was something novel, racy, exciting, about a hairless cunt. The woman had delicately shaped thighs, calves, and ankles, and her toes were painted a sweet sheer pink.

"My god, you're gorgeous," he breathed. "It's going to be hard to keep my hands off you," he added with a half laugh. "But that's the rule, right?"

She didn't answer, but slowly, almost hesitantly, drew her knees up and then parted her thighs. Wide, wider, until she was spread open for him and he could see everything.

Even her pussy opened, the lips parting slightly to show him the soaking wet, swollen core of her. Oh yes, he thought, she was aroused. For him.

He groaned again.

"Please." He said it softly.

Her hands caressed her body briefly, grazing her hard nipples and running down her sides. Then one hand returned to her breast, flicking and plucking and lightly pinching her nipple, and the other arrowed directly to her clitoris. It was hard, swollen, and, Darren imagined, aching to be touched. He wanted nothing more at that moment than to wrap his lips around it and suckle.

Without thinking, he began to voice his thoughts. "I want to taste you so badly," he said. "Eat your little pussy until you cum on my tongue."

She hesitated slightly, then began circling her clit with her fingertips, lifting her hips rhythmically as she did so. Tiny choked gasps and moans came from beneath the sheet, and Darren could do nothing but wrap his hand around his cock and begin stroking. Damn it, but he knew he wouldn't last long. He could only hope he could hold out until she came.

As it turned out, he didn't have to wait long. The woman's moans came faster and louder as she touched herself, her fingers becoming a blur between her thighs.

"Fuck yes, baby," he moaned. "Make yourself cum for me."

She did. With a hoarse shriek she lifted her hips, tensed, and then began to hump the air as juices exploded out of her onto the towels beneath her. The smell of her arousal was thick in the air and Darren felt his own pleasure rising until he, too, was crying out--something he rarely did--and spattering the foot of the bed with cum.

His breath came in big, shuddering gasps as he struggled to keep from collapsing onto the bed. He couldn't remember the last time he had cum that hard.

The woman on the bed was still touching herself, softly, almost lazily circling her clitoris now. Her pussy lips were swollen, dark pink, and shiny with her arousal. Darren's mouth watered.

"Please," he begged. "Please, can I touch you? Just," he added quickly, seeing her begin to draw her legs together, "just with my fingers. My mouth. I want to make you cum this time. I want you to cum on my face. I won't do anything you don't want me to do, but fuck. You're my fantasy girl, and I would give anything to make you squirt all over me."

She was still for a long moment, and then slowly extended her hand to him. It was wet with her juices, but instead of letting him draw it up to his nose, his mouth, as he started to do, she instead pulled it toward her. He followed her, crawling onto the bed between her legs as she placed his hand on her thigh.

Her skin was so soft, and he traced little lines over it as he greedily breathed her in. She writhed on the bed, and her hips jerked when he touched her clit oh so gently with his fingertip. Instead of touching her as she had done to herself, however, he slid his fingertip down and inside her.

The woman gasped at the sensation, and Darren groaned. Her vagina was so tight, clutching at his finger as he explored her drenched interior. He couldn't help but imagine how incredible she would feel gripping his cock with her slick vice of a vagina.

But he had a job to do. He bent down and put his mouth on her. At first he was gentle, almost delicate, as he teased her clitoris with the tip of her tongue. The woman cried out, her hands clutching at his shoulders, his hair, almost as if she didn't know what to do with herself. As if she'd never had a man's mouth between her thighs before.

12