The Daddy-Son Dance Pt. 02

Story Info
Todd wakes up next to his cross-dressing Dad.
7.1k words
4.71
28.7k
52

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neverless
neverless
82 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

I woke up earlier than I normally did on a Saturday morning to find my Dad had woken earlier still. He was lying beside me, his head rested on handed and propped up by an elbow looking at me lovingly, "Morning Todd, you looked so handsome."

"You look beautiful," I replied. His lipstick was smudged and his hair even messier than before, the eyelashes uncurled and make-up starting to prickle as his previously smooth skin started to have the first eruptions of stubble. But he still looked so hot and attractive and I wanted him to know there was no regret from the last night.

I pushed him backwards, rolling him onto his back as I then rolled onto him. My lips pressed down and I kissed him passionately. He responded, his arms reaching round me to drag me closer as his mouth moved at mine. His small cock was swiftly erect and I could feel it rubbing at my equally hard, but larger one. We continued for a few moments, before he gently pressed his hand against my chest to get me off him. I lifted myself and he smiled, "Now that's a good morning."

"You deserve it," I grinned and was about to go in for more when he stopped me.

"I've got to get ready for the next event we've planned," he said, easing himself from under me.

"Next event?" I slid back off him and lay back, resting my head against bed board.

He got out of bed, totally naked, and I admired his naked body as he walked over to the en-suite bathroom, "A fashion show," he said as he went inside.

That sounded interesting and I waited as I heard him shower so I could ask more. When he came out I saw he'd totally shaved himself again, so he was as smooth as glass, the only hair that on his head. "So what's the fashion show about?" I asked.

"You'll see," he tittered, before giving me a naughty grin. "I need to get myself beautiful. Are you going down to breakfast?"

"Are you?" I asked.

"No, I'm going to have something light as we prepare for the fashion show later."

"Okay, I'll go get some in a little bit," it was still early and there was no hurry.

I pulled myself into a half-sitting position to watch Dad as he beautified himself. He went to one the wardrobe shelf and pulled out a make-up bag I didn't know he possessed, before sitting, still naked, at the dresser. In the mirror I could see him wiping away the remains of the previous make-up before reapply a new coat with some skill, his mouth pouting sexily as he slid the lip-gloss around it and proving me wrong, by curling the eyelashes and making them seem longer by darkening them. He took out a brush and spent more time sculpting his messy, but sexy, style than he previously had as a man brushing it neatly and then used a mixture of perfumed gel and spray to keep it in place. Finally he got out some perfume and dabbed it over himself, so he smelt as lovely as he looked.

He got up and slipped on a robe from the hotel, together with some slippers - even though they were unisex with his make-up and hair done up, he looked a real woman. "I'm going to help get the fashion show ready, it's at ten - I'll see you there?"

"Yes," I said, "I wouldn't miss it."

Once he'd gone I picked my clothes off the floor and got dressed. Leaving the room I saw a couple of other guys walking the corridor in crumpled suits from the night before, we nodded to each other with knowing grins as we passed. I didn't go straight to breakfast, stopping at my room first to change from formal wear to a more casual set of jeans, pumps and T-shirts.

I saw Dave as soon as I entered the restaurant and he saw me, raising his arm in greeting. I waved back and went to join him at his table. He was grinning as much as the cat who'd got the cream. "So?" he grinned as I sat down.

"So? What?" my wide grin back spoiling any pretence I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Was I right about your Dad and it being more than a dance?"

"You were," I said helping myself to a piece of toast, "Full on seduction, all the way - I nailed him twice, in the ass. You?"

"Details," he said and I gave him them before asking him again about him and his Dad. He nodded, "We were on the dance floor and he started getting handsy, his hands on my ass. I won't say I wasn't encouraging him either, his butt was delectable to grab. So anyway when the dance ended, I suggested we find somewhere to talk about what had happened. We ended up on a sofa slurping each other's faces off and then up in his room, where I got him out of that dress double-quick, before we did it doggy style. I stayed the night, got a morning blow job as well."

That was something I needed to get as it sounded like it had put Dave in a good mood. He continued, "He said something about a fashion show."

"Mine as well," I said, "but I don't know anything more."

"I bet it's something to look forward to," Dave said and I agreed. The restaurant was filling up as we spoke, it seemed not many sons had made it the first sitting and a lot of them were wearing wide grins. As there was some time before the show me and Dave had a wander around the hotel, getting our bearings and finding out where the show was. It turned out there were a number in different rooms, with each having a list ten to twelve sons., pinned to the door. Dave and I were in the same one and we entered, to be given a tablet by a member of staff as did so. There was a catwalk in the middle of the room, with a screen above and a group of chairs. We chose a couple near the end and sat down as the room began to fill up and by ten o'clock everyone was there.

A couple of minutes went by, the hum of conversation continuing as we all waited with excitement and interest for what was coming, guessing exactly what was going to happen (and this time we weren't wrong). There was a burst of music and the screens lit up with the compère from last night. He beamed out as the room darkened a shade as the main lights were dimmed and spotlights and runway lights were switched on, all highlight the walkway. "Welcome to the fashion segment. We couldn't get all the Daddies on one catwalk so we've split them up, if you're not in the right room you're not going to see your Daddy..." The music continued and he waited to give sons a chance to switch rooms if they'd found themselves in the wrong one, though no-one moved in ours.

After a few minutes he spoke again, "The outfits you're about to see have all for sale. If you like any please click on it in the tablet." As he spoke a video was coming up over him on the screen, showing the app and how to use it. "The number in the corner" he continued speaking as an arrow flashed on the screen indicating what he was referring to, "is the budget each Daddy has set." I looked at mine, it was more than generous and from the nods of appreciation from the other sons, my Dad wasn't the only one who'd set at a high level. The compère continued for a few more moments, explaining how we could change our minds or choose different colours for what we ordered, before giving us another beaming smile over the monitor, "Now let's begin."

The music began to up its beat and at the end of the room a door opened and a series of Dad's walked out and onto the catwalk. My Dad was fifth in the walk, just behind Dave's and despite neither of them being sporty, both were in a casual tennis kit, short white skirts and pumps, with equally white blouses and caps, oversized heart shaped sunglasses were placed on the top of my Dad's head. I watched as he strutted down, my cock hardening at his look. My God he was gorgeous, I couldn't believe I hadn't noticed it before - but then he'd never feminised himself previously. As he came nearer he gave a sexy pout with his lips, before turning abruptly on his heel and returning the way he'd come, deliberately wiggling his bottom.

And then he and the others were out through the door again, leaving us sons alone.

"Fucking hot," said Dave to me, and we weren't the only ones thinking that as we clicked on the apps and made our orders; not just something my Dad had been wearing, but also another short skirt and top, which looked ultra hot and which I could imagine him in (and out of).

A few minutes later the door opened again and the Dad's returned. It was dresses this time, Dad wearing a flowery summer one which flowed about his body as he walked. It wasn't at all revealing, but that seemed to make it all the more sexy as it concealed his maleness and made him look all the more alluring and feminine. He was wearing a summer hat as well, sweeping it off as he got nearer and shaking his head like he was in a shampoo commercial; his hair was too short for it to bounce, but it still swayed and sung and even as he was turning round I was ordering the ensemble.

Knee length boots, a skirt almost to meet them and a beige pullover followed. Dad gave me a smile and wink as he approached, balancing on the heels of the boots better than I ever imagined. He swung his ass at me in his turn and I thought how good he looked, again I ordered.

"Holy shit," Dave gasped and others were repeating similar oaths as the door opened for the next parade and down the catwalk pranced a line of Dad's wearing swimsuits (only one Dad daring enough to go for a bikini and not one I knew, still I ordered it). My own Dad's one-piece was a light pink, clinging so tightly to his body I could the shape of his small cock against it, my own larger one was also straining, as I admired the sight, continuing to look as he turned round and I could see how it rose into his ass crack, leaving his lovely cheeks free to view.

As the Dad's vanished behind the closed doors to change again the compère came up on the screen, "Now we come to the final selection, I hope you've all left some money, you'll want to order some of this..." He vanished and I quickly looked at the amount in the corner, there was still over a hundred on display, despite my generous tapping on orders Dad had been more generous still.

"There was some great stuff there," said Dave.

I grinned and nodded wondering whether he was referring to Dads or clothes. Whilst I had mainly eyed my own Dad I had to admit my eyes had wander over some of the others, and they all looked so super hot and sexy. "Yes I clicked a lot."

We spent a few moments comparing purchases until the music amped up and the doors opened.

"Fuck me," I gasped. The compère had been right, we'd all want to buy some of this.

A line of Dads in the sweetest, sexiest and shortest nightwear I'd ever seen sashayed out. I don't think more than a couple of pieces reached as far as the wearer's thighs and my Dad wasn't in one of them. He was wearing an almost translucent black baby doll nightie, with a couple of pink bows on the shoulders and to strategically cover the nipples. It only went down to just below his belly, leaving his small dick on display and he'd decorated it with a pink bow, smiling coyly to me as he passed, the tiny prick bouncing and swinging in my eye line. I was stabbing the tablet even as he turned and I looked up to watch his round rumps jiggling as he walked away; adorable.

The last Dad returned behind the doors and the lights came on. "Lunch is served," one of the employees announced and I was surprised to find that the time had gone so quickly that it was past one and that I'd not noticed how hungry I was.

It was a buffet, but with sit down tables this time and Dave and I found one with space for four, wondering if our Dads would be joining us and both hoping they were. The show had been great and I'd enjoyed it, but it would be good to have my sexy Dad's company again, so I could look at him and tell him how beautiful he was and perhaps cheekily squeeze a thigh or two. Luckily soon as we sat down the first of the dad's started to drift in and after a few minutes Dad and Chris Willis, Dave's Dad, appeared - both were wearing the summer dresses we'd chosen, not long before, with purses over their arm and they gave us a wave of greeting as soon as they saw us, coming over.

Dave and I both sprang up like gentlemen, both to kiss them a welcoming kiss on the cheek (and in my cases and I think Dave's, a crafty squeeze on the sexy behind), before pulling out the chair for them. The two Dads sat down gracefully, placing their purses on the table as we continued being the perfect sons/beaus by going to the buffet to get them something to eat ("not too fattening," Dad giggled).

Sitting down and joining them I couldn't but notice how happy Dad looked, smiling widely and giggling at every little thing. I reached out and took his hand on the table, in a public display of affection and he blushed and tittered some more, not moving it away. "You were beautiful up there," I told him, "You really could have been a real catwalk model."

"I wanted to put on a show for you," he blushed redder, but I could tell he was proud as he spoke. "I was looking at your purchases, you bought everything."

"You looked so good in them all I couldn't resist," I grinned back, "Especially the last one..."

"You're so naughty, Todd," he squeaked in fake indignation whilst looking as pleased as punch.

I squeezed his hand and kissed him lightly on the lips, making him giggle and smile so more, reaching up to brush a hair from his eye as if nothing had happened.

"The afternoon is ours," Dad said, "with nothing planned."

I certainly thought I could make some plans, but before I could suggest them Dave said, "Why don't you join us for a walk round the grounds, me and Dad were just saying how nice it was."

My Dad looked so excited by the prospect there was little I could do, but forcing smile and nod as if I thought it was a good idea.

"Let us just get our hats," Dad said as we stood up, leaving me and Dave alone so that I could tell him what a bad idea it was.

He was grinning. "Come on, I'll slow down with my Dad, so you can walk with yours. I'm sure you'll find some place private to reintroduce yourselves." Put like that he had a point and I really was smiling, by the time we met Dad and Chris in reception, the two of them wearing the straw hats which went so well with the dresses. I slipped my hand into Dads and Dave did the same as we left the building.

There were a number of signposted walks and we took one that looked to be long enough to give us time to get reacquainted somewhere along it's path, but not so long we'd hike ourselves to exhaustion. Dad walked close to me and had to admit it was pretty nice just to walk and talk for a little bit, especially when he leaned his head against me as we walked so I could smell his perfume and the scent of the wild flowers. After a while I noticed Dave had kept his promise and walked his Dad off down a side path, leaving me and mine alone. I didn't hurry, continuing to gently stroll along, talking to my Dad about how beautiful he had looked up there and how proud I was of him, interspersed with small kisses on the top of his head, further mussing his hair. He giggled and sighed with appreciation.

We carried on down the path, finding ourselves the only ones walking it. It wasn't the first time we'd done a walk together, but normally when we did it we talked about school or what I was doing in sports or television shows or even sometimes my love life, just like we were Dad and son. Now we were talking about how beautiful he looked and how sexy, and how muscular and handsome he found me as if we were just lovers and I found, however much I liked my old Dad, I liked this one even more. We came to the lake, glistening in the sun and to my slight surprise, Dad pulled me gently from the main path, towards a small track which went the other way round the lake, going into a bunch of trees, before vanishing. As we entered the copse he led me from the path to a small gazebo, hidden away, which Dad must have known was there. I wondered whether the walk had been Dave's idea or whether his Dad had put the idea into his head and if he hadn't that mine would have suggested it. I didn't voice my suspicions that this had been a plan, as frankly I didn't care, because it was a good one.

Once inside Dad tossed his hat and purse onto the bench before turning to me and dragging my face down on his. My lips were already opening by the time we connected, my tongue slipping at his mouth as my hands grabbed his side. I had thought he was a good kisser the night before, but he was even better now - no trace of nerves in his response to my kisses and pressing his body so eagerly at mine we almost toppled over. His hands were on my back, crawling up to mess and play with it, trying to wrap it round his fingers and failing because it was too short, but still giving it another go.

My own hands were moving up and down his waist, pulling at the dress, so that it gradually lifted. As it did I slipped my hands under it and against the bare skin of his sides, running sensually over it and down, past the thin thing strap and onto his thighs. It encouraged him to kiss me more eagerly, pressing himself against me so close I could feel the beat of his body, his leg moving up like we were in Dirty Dancing, so that I could stroke the naked flesh as I turned his head from my mouth so I could kiss his exposed neck.

My cock was as hard as a rock and I shifted position again, balancing him against the nearest wall as I guided one of his hands down. He giggled like a schoolgirl as my mouth closed in on his again and he began to stroke it through my pants. My tongue swept forward, demanding entrance to his mouth and without demure he gave it me. My body pressed at his, squashing my Dad to the wall and running my hands round his naked stomach and waist. I didn't stop as I felt his fingers at my buttons and belt and heard, as well as felt, the zip going down.

My cock was in his hand, he was stroking it and massaging it gently, playing with my dick in a way Dad's aren't supposed to do. I didn't care and neither did he, as he squeezed it as tight as he could and moved it, making me break the kiss to growl with pleasure.

He giggled and moved away from me a little, but not so far he was letting go off my erect member. He gave a little girly giggle, his red lips trembling sexily as he fluttered the eyelashes at me. "I want to give you a blow job, Todd," he purred.

"Oh yeah?" I grinned, my voice so thick with lust I was almost choking.

"Yes," he nodded with a giggle, pushing me further back and slowly descending to his knees. He kissed my cockhead once and then looked up at me with his sexy face, his eyes smouldering and a tongue sliding sensually over the ruby lips, "and then I want you to cum all over my face, cover me with your spunk and leave me dripping."

"Fuck, yes," I moaned, unable to imagine a more sexy sight than my Dad with my seed dribbling down his beautiful face. I wouldn't have to day-dream about it for long though as my Dad moved from kissing my cock to sliding it between his lips.

Like last night he didn't go all the way down, but he was less hesitant in how far he did go. It didn't take him longer than half a minute to find his pace and position and move into a rhythm,, his head banging back and forth as he went down my iron manhood. I groaned in pleasured as he sucked at my dick, resting my hands on his shoulders and playing with them under the dress. In turn his hands were on my firm ass cheeks, holding them as if he needed them for balance, his lithe fingers kneading them as he sucked.

"Oh fuck, God, don't stop, this is so good," I moaned. This certainly wasn't the first blow job I'd had and perhaps, to be fair, it wasn't strictly the best, but it was the most eager and enjoyable - especially given that he'd only given his first one last night. In a few weeks I was sure Dad would be a champion cock-sucker and I was happy to help him practice his skills. "Shit, Dad, this is so hot, you're sucking so well."

neverless
neverless
82 Followers
12