The Daily Life of a Free Use Sister

Story Info
Sister gets fucked in the ass while unable to cum.
5.7k words
4.39
15.2k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayden Frasier was not a Free Use Girl. His sister Holly, however, was. And that meant that even though she was two years older than him and already in college, there was nothing she could do to stop him from doing whatever he wanted to her now. If a time traveler had gone back in time to tell him that before, then he would have hardly even believed it. Gone were the days of having his head pushed down into the toilet or being forced to carry her shopping bags at the mall. No, as much as he hated it, that period of his life was long gone. Vanished, poofed up into thin air, or in this case out of it, just like all the recent fuss about the new laws. And with the way things were going with all the talk about rehabilitation and such, if anyone was going to get their face pushed down from now on...

Stretching his arms out above his head, Jayden yawned as the bright morning sun shone in through his window. It was Monday, the start of a new week, and beside him his alarm clock ticked silently onward. Five whole minutes before it was due to ring -- lucky him he supposed-- which meant he still had another hour or so left to do whatever he wanted before school. For some reason today though, he had a sneaking suspicion that life had a few other things for him in store.

The feeling was confirmed a moment later as a quiet pair of footsteps echoed out in the hall. Soft and delicate, it almost sounded as if someone was trying to sneak about, and he opened his eyes just in time to see Holly enter the room. Now normally up to until about a couple of months ago, even with her still wearing her pajamas consisting of a light blue t-shirt along with a pair of old Nike shorts, this would have happened with at least some amount of force. Probably something to do with the fact that their parents never bothered to install a lock on his door. Today, however, things were only just ever so slightly different from the way they used to be and against the soft golden rays of light that danced across the ceiling, it almost seemed as if she would rather be almost anywhere else in the world.

Jayden smiled as he sat up in bed. Just from her posture alone the difference was like night and day. An instant change in attitude from the overpowering tyrant she used to be, starting from the very moment she had been given her sentence in court. Past that, it hadn't exactly taken him long to realize just what that meant for them both. Or why she happened to be standing here in front of him still half-dressed instead of off in the kitchen eating breakfast.

"You're up early," he said pleasantly.

Despite her taller frame -- two and a half inches taller than him to be exact -- Holly kept her gaze locked firmly onto the floor. A second seemed to pass as the two of them stood there like that, brother and sister in the same room. Her already old enough to start thinking about getting a real job, while at just eighteen years old he was still in his last year of high school. A pipsqueak by comparison, except that even as the silence fell over them, it was as if their positions had been reversed.

Reaching his arms up behind his head, Jayden sighed as he leaned back against his pillow. He hadn't felt this good in years, not even when he had managed to save up enough money to buy his first computer. Or when Holly had managed to wrangle their parents into a trip overseas without him, and he had been rewarded with an entire glorious week of solitude all to himself. She had been so proud of herself back then, coming home with suitcase after suitcase of souvenirs to taunt him over. Against their current reversal, however, it was only with a clear sign of reluctance that she finally looked up to open her mouth.

"Jayden, I...," she said, "Can we not do this anymore?"

So they were going to start with that again, were they? A classic, though it wasn't as if he ever got tired of seeing her try.

"Hmm? Do what?" he said slowly, "You're going to have to be more specific if you want me to understand, dear Sister."

"I...," said Holly, "You know, this."

She waved her hands about as if to demonstrate what she was unable to put into words.

"Like, even if it's the law, you're still my brother," she mumbled, "And I just don't think that-... well, it's just that every time you make me to it, I always get so close and then it starts to feel really weird and..."

She trailed off, a blush already starting to appear across her face as she looked back down towards the floor. Not helping at all was the way her nipples poked up from underneath the fabric of her shirt. Like tiny little beads of stiffness visible just below the surface, and Jayden hummed as he looked over at his sister's two mounds. Or perhaps molehills would be a more accurate description in this case for her. A-cups? No, they had to be B-cups at least, though it wasn't as if it made that much of a difference except when it came to the size of her bra. Or how far behind she was when compared to some of the other girls he knew. What was significantly more interesting of note, however, was the way the edges of her panties stuck out from beyond the waistband of her shorts.

He smiled again. Pink, he noted absentmindedly, her favorite color, and also his favorite flavor of strawberry ice cream. And if the metaphor was just a little too fitting, then it hardly as if it was his fault. He wasn't the one who had been caught by the police with a fake ID after all. Or several bottles of beer rolling about in the trunk of the car. A minor misdemeanor, the judge had told them sadly, punishable by up to a full year in jail. Which wouldn't have been so bad, were it not for the fact that she also had the rest of her life to think about.

Still standing in his room, Holly glanced over pleadingly at him, and he looked back. Another while passed as the instant stretched out like that, of him still lying in bed as she shifted uncomfortably from her place next to the door. Outside the window, he could hear the faint sounds of the birds chirruping at one another as they woke up.

"Well," he said at last, "I suppose I could be a little nice to you today."

Instantly Holly looked up, relief flashing across her face.

"Really?" she said.

"Why not?" he shrugged, "Though that doesn't mean I'll let you off the hook with just that though. It's two times a day right now, isn't it? Morning and evening?"

Holly bit down on her lips in turn.

"Then here's what I'll do," he continued, "We'll keep the number the same, but instead I'll let you choose. Front or back, take your pick, and then we can alternate from there depending on how you feel. Don't expect for it to last forever though, since despite how accommodating you tend to be, occasionally I do have a preference for which one I want to use..."

If the atmosphere before could have been likened to a thundercloud, then there was no doubt now that it was a storm. Just like that the air began to crackle over, and he smiled as he watched her grit her teeth. If looks could kill, he would have died right there on the spot. Too bad that would have also added murder onto the long list of things she was already booked into the system for.

Reaching over to scratch his neck, Jayden let out a sigh of content. It was hard not to laugh at the way her fingers clenched together until he could see the smooth curve of her fists. Ironic, and just a tad bit hilarious considering that just a couple of months earlier that would have been his first warning sign to start running from the room. Now though, with the way her legs seemed to slowly press together, it was starting to become just another quirk of their daily morning ritual. God bless Congress and the old men in government who had nothing else better to do but make pointless laws. That was for his sister to worry about though, and if the Bureau of Justice just so happened to accept anonymous tips via their online portal then all the better for taking back control. A single click of a button and her entire life would be ruined before she could even say a word. And if she thought that having to service the bus driver on their way to school was bad enough as it was, then she really didn't want to find out what would happen if she was found violating her parole.

The point was made more than clear a moment later as she marched over to the foot of his bed with a huff. Or perhaps a pissed-off rattlesnake would have made for a better descriptor.

"You know, I hate you," she growled.

Jayden shrugged as he lay further back against his pillow.

"And I, you, dear Sister," he said, "But that doesn't really change the rules now, does it? Now are you going to greet me the way you're supposed to, or do I have to go and call Mom on the phone?"

More than likely, he mused, she would probably just give them both another spanking again for bothering her at work, but that was hardly something that Holly needed to know. The tension in the room increased even further as she fumed. Through some miracle of self-control, however, both for him and for her, she managed to hold her tongue. Then, throwing one last glance of indecision over her shoulder, she clenched her teeth together as she reached for her shirt.

It was a bit like watching an automata move. Slowly it rose up across her stomach, the fabric leaving a trail of goosebumps across her skin, and it wasn't long after that before the soft curves of her breasts started to show. Like two miniature cushions of softness, the stiff points of her nipples perked up in just the right way against the morning cold, and following shortly afterwards were her panties and her shorts as she bent over to slide them down as well.

Standing up to place her hands on top of her head again, she shot him one last glare of hatred before moving her legs apart with her feet planted firmly against the floor. A fully naked pin up doll unable to do anything except what she was told.

"Happy now?" she spat out.

Jayden hummed. Technically she only had to do it once, but he wanted to enjoy it while it lasted.

"And from the back," he said lazily, "Don't forget to hold your cheeks apart as well. You know, just like how they do it in the commercials..."

This time, the only response he got was another clench of her jaw. All the same though, Holly complied as she turned around to face the wall. Her hands reached down behind her back, her fingers pulling at the tight skin of her buttocks, and slowly he watched as her most intimate places were laid bare for him to see as she bent over in front of him with her back arched upward. Fully shaven and even waxed as required by law, he could just about make out the silver gleam of the orgasm suppression ring below. Trapped in between was her clit, the tiny little nub rising up against the frustration of her denial, and she shifted a little as the sensitive touch of the air flew across her folds.

So smooth, so delicate, so young! Like a flower in the springtime of youth. Well, maybe not when compared to him with her still being his sister, but compared to some of the other girls her age, it was almost as if she was still in the same grade as him in school. Split down the very center, the soft petals of her labia seemed to open up like the very first buds of a just blooming rose, and hidden in between the crystal-clear strands of dew that lined the smoothness of her arousal was the soft opening of her tunnel. A tiny delicate ring of pinkness spread apart at just the perfect height for him to use, and it was hard not to laugh again at the thought of her nightly struggles. Perhaps she thought he wouldn't be able to hear her through the walls of her room, but he could. All the way down to the point where she gave up, her tears rolling silently down her face down to soak into the sheets all while her bedsprings creaked loudly against the floor.

"Well?" she said.

A couple more seconds passed like that as she continued to stand there, her bottom lifted upward even as she tried her best to keep still. Then, with one last glance over the tightness of both her spread holes, he finally took pity on her as he waved for her to turn back around.

"Well done," he said, "Superb. Ten out of ten. In fact, I think you even managed to make me hard. Shame there's nothing I can do about it though. New laws and such. You know, just like how it is for you."

Holly scowled as she stood back up. Jayden smiled in turn. And as they both looked over towards the all too familiar tent in his sheets, the pole of which was most definitely not made out of wood, the clock struck exactly seven, leaving another sixty or so minutes left for them to do whatever they wanted before school. Good thing there just so happened to be a loophole when it came to that particular bill. Sure, he couldn't exactly use his own hands to relieve himself or risk having his dick locked away forever, but that didn't mean he couldn't use someone else's and considering that his sister just so happened to be a Free Use girl...

Slowly, Holly looked down at the floor again with a sigh. The morning had only just begun.

The rest of the morning was pretty simple. Standing behind his sister as he worked a finger each into both her pussy and her anus, it had taken her exactly three and a half minutes to decide that she most definitely preferred the feeling of having her backdoor split apart over the frustration of having her tunnel used. Even if the alternative option wasn't that much better with how much she hated having her rear hole filled. Following that, it was only a short step from there before it was time for them to move on to the daily morning blowjob that he always had her perform.

Jayden undressed. Besides them, the sun shone in through the window, casting a perfect shadow of them both against the opposite wall. Like a puppet on strings, Holly blushed as she got down on her knees to open her mouth. She looked up at him, her tongue stretched all the way out, and he signed as she moved her head forward until her lips made contact with the tip of his cock.

The texture was... well, regardless of how often they did this, every single time it happened it felt like he was in heaven. Or perhaps he had actually died a long time ago and was already living there now.

"Oh yeah," he groaned, "That's it. Right there, all the way down."

Reaching over with his hand, he ran his fingers through her hair as she planted soft butterfly kisses along the underside of his shaft. The expression on her face was priceless as he looked down. Worth every last bit of torment just from the way her eyes seemed to burn with the humiliation of the ordeal. Once, twice, three times her tongue moved up to slide across the sensitive hollow of his frenulum, reaching up to tickle the opening of his urethra as it moved across the slit, and against the sheer comfort of the pleasure it wasn't long before the first drops of precum were already leaking out for her to lap up.

Glancing up at him, Holly made a face of disgust. Still though, with a look that showed him just exactly how thankful she was to be servicing him like this, she continued to swallow the sensitive head of his cock. Up and down she went, the speed of the rhythm increasing with every thrust, and then with one last lick, almost as if she was lapping at the end of a particularly delicious lollipop, she moved her head forward again until he was buried all the way into the warm cavern of her mouth.

"You know, you're starting to get better at this," said Jayden.

Holly made a small noise of discontent as she choked.

"Mmmphhh," she said.

"Like, the more I make you do this, the more it feels like you're just sucking it right out," he continued, "Though you would prefer that, wouldn't you. To feel my semen splattering against the back of your throat instead of somewhere else."

"Mmmphhh," said Holly again.

She glared up at him with another look of contempt. Well, as much as she could with his cock still filling up her mouth. The rules of the game were simple enough though, and so it was only after another couple seconds of wishing that he was dead that she finally started to move.

It was something that had begun ever since he started to call her over to his room. The very first time it happened had been by chance, but very soon after that it had quickly become a contest of will. Mainly, whether she was able to make him cum with just her mouth before he got bored and switched over to something else. Which might have sounded just a little counterintuitive at first, were it not for the fact that every second she spent with her lips wrapped around his dick was another second in which it wasn't being used to stretch apart her holes. Both of them, either her pussy or her anus depending on which one she had picked before, and so it wasn't often that she didn't make the best of the opportunity in the hopes of cutting things short.

Slowly moving the hair out of her face, Jayden hummed as his sister went to work.

"Not going for the balls again today?" he said.

This time she chose to remain silent instead of responding. The technique was one of the more recent ones she had come up with over the last week or so. Opening her mouth wide, she would rest the entire length of his dick across her face as she paid special attention to his balls. Then, the moment she could feel his testicles rising up, she would immediately stop before following up with a slow and frustrating lick along the underside of his member as she swallowed him whole. A couple more swirls of her tongue around the very tip of his glans, and by the time she finally pulled away to repeat the process again it almost felt as if he was about to explode.

He sighed as he pressed down against the back of her head again. Fortunately for him, he seemed to be born with an especially high level of endurance. That, and when combined with the fact that she wasn't allowed to use her hands as she tried her best to finish him off, it was just about the only reason why he still played along.

Pausing for just a moment to adjust, Holly gagged again as she took him even deeper into the back of her throat. So far, the scorecard was seventy-two to one. Victory for him, but maybe not today as she continued to bob her head up and down.

"Well, that works too," he said, "Take your time. It's not like we're in a hurry after all since we aren't due to leave for another while."

"Fuuah eouhh," she said.

Whatever she meant by that, it was truly a mystery. A riddle for him to solve after he was done emptying himself into one of her holes. Which might have been just a little bit ironic if only he could just understand what she was saying as she looked up at him again with his cock in her mouth. Alas, the unfortunate pities of miscommunication and error. Entire wars have been won and lost over less, never mind something as small and insignificant as what they were doing now.

Besides them, the clock ticked inexorably onward, counting the number of seconds left until the bus arrived for school. Fifteen past seven, and then sixteen, with seventeen following not long after as Holly continued to service him with her tongue. And inching across the whitewashed walls of his room alongside the soft and tickling feeling of pleasure, the shadows gradually seemed to slip by as if rushing to catch up.

Slowly, time continued to march.

At eighteen, the pressure finally started to build. Nineteen marked his second drop of precum, and one minute and twenty-six seconds after that marked the third. Pressing her head forward, Holly greedily lapped it up with another look of disgust. This time though, just before she could swallow, he pulled himself away to cup one of his hands underneath her jaw.

"Open," he said.

Immediately she did so, opening her mouth wide as she stuck out her tongue. Another look, another glare, as if there was nothing else in the world she would rather be doing than sucking on his cock. How dare he interrupt her just when it was starting to get good. Didn't he know that she was doing this out of her own goodwill? At least, if the stiffness of her nipples were anything to judge.

12