The Daisy Chronicles Ch. 04

Story Info
Daisy finally wraps up her mission.
6.8k words
4.46
4k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
951 Followers

As always, Daisy's house was mostly immaculate. A place for everything and everything in its place. Her mother didn't allow for anything less, and Daisy had a plethora of mental scars to prove it. A swarm of conflicting feelings rushed through her but she refused to allow any of them purchase. She couldn't afford to have another breakdown. That was a very deep hole and it took so much less effort to maintain this pseudo emotional... numbness, than it took to keep clawing her way out of it.

It probably wasn't the healthiest route, psychologically speaking. But in the end, it worked. And besides, she was going to die in a day or two anyway. What good was mental health at this point? She could afford the quick fix. All that mattered was Alex's end goal. The fact that she was able to pop this particularly large metaphorical pimple was just icing on the death cake. Everyone should have a bucket list, after all.

"Mom! I'm home!" Daisy called out. The fact that there was no verbal reply only made her excitement rise. This wasn't like her father. She didn't care when her mother snapped. If she was already broken, then Daisy would just be done with it and move on. Mission accomplished. It would just be more enjoyable if she could take part in it.

Going for another test, Daisy skipped through the den, casually knocking over vases and various breakable objects and reveling in the sound of the shattering glass. She could see why cats enjoy doing this so much. There was something so freeing about breaking shit with no consequences. Especially in a house where previously the slightest imperfections were so viciously punished.

Still nothing.

Maybe she was already dead. Daisy continued to make a very destructive path to her mother's room. She knocked over photos, punched holes in the walls, knocked over lamps, whatever struck her fancy. But eventually she found the door. It was like opening a present on Christmas morning. And she wasn't disappointed in what she found.

Rey Ridley was normally as immaculate as she liked her house. But as she sat up in the bed, her blonde hair was a complete chaotic mess and Daisy wasn't entirely sure this wasn't the first time she'd seen her without makeup. Her skin was unhealthily pale. Her eyes were looked sunken in. She was in bad shape. But as glorious as it was to see this woman in such a state of disrepair, it was her facial expression that truly sealed the deal. Eyes that had always looked on Daisy with the utmost ferocity and contempt were practically a blank slate.

There weren't words for how happy it made her to see her mother like this. But what she hadn't expected was the momentary jolt of fear. While Daisy's appearance had gone through quite a few changes, she knew what she used to look like. And as much as she hated to admit it, her and her mother shared quite a few features.

Looking at her mother this way was almost like seeing a visual representation of how she felt inside. Haunting. Empty. Ugly. The walking dead. Daisy felt the pull of her depression once again. She felt the agony of the realization that she would never achieve her mother's age. There were many painful thoughts. But she just had to remember that this was her mother. She just had to remember every fucked up thing she'd ever been told. Everything that the broken bitch in front of her had ever done. Mr. Pickles truly was just the tip of that particularly destructive iceberg.

"...not supposed to be here... ...quarantine... ...go away..." Rey murmured in nothing more than a raspy whisper.

Daisy unleashed a shrill giggle. She didn't even know where the sound came from. Daisy had spent a worrying amount of her life tormenting others, but she couldn't remember a time she'd felt so satisfied with the results. She was smiling so widely that it hurt. "Wow... Daddy's death really fucked you up, didn't it?"

Rey's eyes lit up at the taunt and even though her messy hair mostly covered her face, the contorted expression under it was more than clear. But the energy just couldn't match the intent. Rey tried to lunge at her daughter but only succeeded in falling on her face. If she wasn't on a bed, then she probably would have hurt herself.

Daisy let out another laugh. "See... this is why dehydration is a thing. When you don't give your body what it needs, this is what happens." Daisy gleefully raised her mother's practically limp body back into its previous sitting position. "There we go. Much better."

And like a firework, the light was gone as fast as it appeared and Rey was completely defeated again. She looked at her daughter with a dead expression in her eyes. "...go ahead... ...mock me... ...laugh... ...enjoy this... ...you'll... ...still always be... ...nothing but a useless... ...waste of Dexter's cum... ...a slut... ...a fuck up... ...I knew it... ...from the moment you popped out of me..."

This was normally the part of the conversation where Daisy would shout and scream, knowing there was nothing she could actually do about it. But that Daisy was dead. This one just smiled back. And it wasn't because of her mother's very weak delivery in those insults. Instead, Daisy gently tilted her mother's head from her chin and forced her to make eye contact as her own eyes glowed with magic.

"Did you?" Daisy asked, "Did you really know? Answer honestly."

If not for the compulsion, Rey might have assumed it to be a rhetorical question, but with it, she was surprised to hear herself say, "...no... I just... hate you... as much as I hate myself for letting Dexter convince me to give birth to you..."

Daisy continued to smile at the forced confession. "Too bad, Mom. It's actually kind of funny that you mentioned Daddy. I talked to him before he died." Daisy immediately noticed the change in Rey's gaze as Daisy had legitimately gained her attention.

"You want to know what he said? He said... that you were right about me. And it made me so... fucking mad... But you know why it made me so mad? Because he was right. Everything that you ever said about me was completely true. I am useless. I am a slut. And boy oh boy am I a fuck up. You have no idea. Unless I'm fucking them, I'd be a waste of anyone's cum, much less Daddy's. There is no one, literally no one who I've interacted with who was better for the experience. I even... I even disappointed Sir, and the bar he has for me is... it's so low... it's so goddamn low and... I still somehow fucked that up. I destroy everything I touch. I'm a plague. And that was before I became a literal plague.

"Did you know? On some level you must have. That the disease going through town was me? It was all me. Which of course means that... I killed Dad. And I did so gladly because... I knew this would happen. That when I took him from you that you would just... break."

Rey's expression became hard to read as she took in Daisy's words. Most of the activity was in her dark, sunken eyes. Daisy initially thought she was going to reject this reality and take everything that was happening as a dream as many other had before her, but eventually the expressions began to settle into one of emptiness again. "...if that's true... ...and you aren't just saying that to be a bitch... ...then you took him from yourself... ...as much as you did from me..."

Daisy threw back her head into a loud laugh. "Took him from myself? Really? Bitch, when the fuck was he mine to begin with? You forced Dad to make a choice and he chose! You won!"

"...I didn't win..." Rey murmured, dropping her head. "...if I won... ...you wouldn't be here to torment me..."

"You won a fuck of a lot more than I did!" Daisy rolled her eyes. "Not that it matters. He's dead. And you'll be joining him shortly. Well... actually, that's a lie, isn't it? There won't be an afterlife for either of you. I ate Daddy's soul and Sir's going to eat yours so... there really is no way you'll ever see him again. I wonder what the last thing you said to him was... It was probably something really shitty wasn't it?"

Rey tried to lunge again, with just as much success as the first time much to Daisy's glee. She had grown so used to her mother being this... towering, mythic figure of fear and hatred and yet here she was, this little subhuman woman, who even at full strength would have stood no chance against her. Daisy's grin widened further. "His body is probably still around somewhere. Who knows. Maybe I... buried him in the back yard..."

Rey flashed her daughter a look a sheer and pure hatred, no longer caring how much any of this was true, or even if any of it was true. Daisy was nothing more and nothing less than a target. It just happened that she was a target that Rey had less than no chance of actually hitting.

Daisy suddenly reached out to grab Rey by her hair and violently shook her for a short while before bringing her mother's face to her own. Once they were looking at each other again, Daisy grinned widely, baring her teeth. "As much as I'd love to stretch this out... I'm on a timetable and there's still a lot of people to go after you. So, interestingly enough... I'm going to give you a chance I never gave Daddy. You see... I'm about to put you through an immeasurable amount of pain. Considering how you are now, you'll probably be a blubbering mess after I'm done. But I'll give you a chance to say something before I start frying your brain like an egg. So make it good."

Rey seemed to have a conflicting look as she stared Daisy in her glowing, golden eyes. "...my single biggest regret in this world-"

"Is shoving me out of your uterus instead of aborting me." Daisy rolled her eyes. "I've heard it before, Mom. I was expecting some creativity. That was pathetic. Anyway... let's play a game. And this game is called, 'How many times can I rip your soul before you fucking die?' Care to guess?"

"...fuck you..."

"I considered it believe it or not. But eh... Time is of the essence and all." Truth be told, Daisy had considered taking care of this in a similar way as she had with her father, but the idea of having sex with her mother was even less appealing than it was with her father. Quick orgasms it was. Daisy placed her hands on Rey's temples and it was time for the game to begin.

The first one was the hardest. It was one thing to be unable to take a full soul and be forced to either rip it or get nothing as was the case when she first found out how to rip a soul. But willingly taking in a fraction of a soul and then tearing it felt as alien as juicing one. They both took a similar desire to not want the target dead.

The main difference is that to juice a soul, it helps to remember that you want the target to enjoy the experience. Whereas ripping a soul is the exact opposite. The reason you don't want them to die is because you want them in as much pain as possible. Thankfully that very hatred was more than abundant in Daisy's feelings for her mother. Daisy didn't even mind that she technically had to make her mother cum for it to work. She knew the pain would absolutely outweigh the pleasure.

Not that there was much fight left in Rey to begin with but any she still had left over was gone after the first tear. Only then did Rey know what pain truly was. It felt like her insides were on fire. Like her very being had been gutted out of her. As she looked helplessly up at her daughter, Rey could tell that something inside of her had viciously and very permanently been torn out of her.

"That's one." Daisy said gleefully. The look of agony and horror on her mother's face was almost orgasmic. This wasn't about her father anymore. She had her mother's full attention. And not to criticize or demean Daisy's every action. The power dynamic was instead all in Daisy's court. She giggled wildly, triggering a second orgasm and proceeded to break her own personal best with two rips of the same soul.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Each one giving Daisy not only the satisfaction of knowing that she was the cause of her mother's pain, but also giving Daisy a small orgasm of its own like a delicious little cherry on top of the agony she caused.

That said, the sixth one was exceptionally difficult. It took everything in Daisy not to kill her that time. Tilting Rey's head to face her again, Daisy's eyes were wide and unblinking in victory, and she leaned forward to give her mother a soft kiss on the forehead. "Wow... looks like six is my limit. I'm both impressed and disappointed, weirdly enough. Don't know if you can even talk anymore, but do you want to stick with that 'fuck you' as the last thing you'll ever say?"

Rey was broken. Physically, mentally, and spiritually. And Daisy was fully responsible for all three. This was proved even more true as Rey's last, pleading words left her lips. "...so...rry..."

Daisy's eyes widened even further this time in shock. Her mother could definitively say that two plus two equals ten thousand and have an expert on math literally break down in every way why she was wrong and why she was so obviously wrong and she would still find a way to be right. She was never wrong. And since the very nature of an apology is to admit to be at least somewhat at fault, if not admitting to some form of a surrender, Rey had no use for them. Daisy had literally never heard the word 'sorry' on her mother's mouth without a 'not' or some other word that nullified it. Daisy had gone against her mother and won in every possible way.

Daisy went into a fit of hysterical laughter. She laughed so hard that her body ached with the effort. And only once her laughter was fully sated did she look into her mother's pathetic eyes and reply, "Yeah. You should be." And then she finished it.

It was one of the best orgasms Daisy had ever had.

Easily in the top ten.

***

Of the many ways that Daisy had come into houses in the past week, simply ringing the doorbell still felt the weirdest. But short of humor value, there just wasn't a point in doing anything else.

She could hear the conversation inside about how there shouldn't be anyone visiting in the first place before she could hear the steps towards the door and the pause as they looked through the peephole.

"Little pig. Little pig. Let me in." Daisy taunted, flashing the peephole a big smile.

"Who are you calling a pig?" Jasmine snorted, opening the door.

"Mom's going to kill you." A male voice called out from the couch.

"It's Daisy." Jasmine turned back to the voice. "I couldn't keep her out if I wanted to."

"This is true." Daisy smirked, letting herself in. She quickly took in the familiar den, seeing that Jasmine and her older brother had clearly been on the couch watching TV. "If she hadn't let me in, I'd huff and I'd puff and I'd blow-" Daisy's eyes shot wide with sudden realization. "Jai... are you a virgin?"

"Daisy!" Jasmine growled, drawing the thrall's attention. A blend of irritation and fear momentarily crossed her face. "Don't be vulgar. You... you know the rules. The house rules..."

"We're all gonna die soon anyway." Daisy flashed Jasmine a predatory grin, easily moving past her and making a seat for herself on the couch, much to her friend's irritation.

"Well, I'm not. I refuse to die. Not sure where that came from but I am a virgin though. Unapologetically." Jai chuckled. You could definitely see the family resemblance between Jai and Jasmine. They shared the same dark hair, the same olive complexion, and the same dark eyes. He was taller than his sister however, which made him much taller than Daisy, not to say that wasn't true for most people.

"By choice or circumstance?" Daisy asked coyly.

"Daisy!" Jasmine fumed.

"Both, I guess." Jai jovially replied. "Why are you so interested in my virginity?"

"Jai! I swear, do I need a hose for you two?!"

"Not for me. I'm already plenty wet." Daisy innocently bat her eyelashes at Jasmine.

"I haven't had non-familial human interaction since this whole shitshow started. I'm starved for communication." Jai grinned at his sister.

"Bet that's not all you're starved for. Poor thing." Daisy shot back with a grin of her own, causing Jai to amusedly roll his eyes.

"Daisy, that's enough." Jasmine threatened, her eyes narrowing.

"I remember when you used to be fun." Daisy teased back.

"You know... I'm genuinely glad to see you, Daisy." Jai chuckled again. "It's nice to be able to laugh at something, all things considered. It's cool that you're able to keep your sense of humor."

"You want to know the secret to that?" Daisy beamed back at Jai, flashing him a dazzling smile. "It's changing what you find funny. Makes all the difference in the world."

"Or making quite the few cosmetic changes..." Jai pondered, taking Daisy's appearance in. "The contacts and the hair are pretty badass, by the way. I'm sure your mom flipped out."

"Well, she's dead now." Daisy said, bluntly, with a shrug. "So's my Dad, so... that doesn't really matter anymore does it?"

"...fuck... Daisy, I didn't-..." Jai then surprised Daisy by suddenly throwing his arms around her. "I'm so sorry. I know it's a stupid to ask, but... Are you holding up okay?"

Daisy returned the affection, giving Jai enough pleasure that he'd enjoy it but not enough that he'd question it, as she purred in his ear. "You're so sweet, Jai. It's so good to know I'll have someone to... console me..."

When the embrace was released, it was already clear that Daisy had him. While Jai did genuinely want to help her, the hunger in his eyes couldn't have been more blatant.

"Daisy. Um... can we talk...? Outside?" Jasmine asked, an odd tone to her voice.

Daisy smirked and turned back to Jai, leaning forward to give him a kiss on the cheek. She wasn't as stingy with the pleasure this time. It wasn't nearly enough to make him cum but it was definitely enough that he'd really want a release. Planting a seed as it were.

When Daisy and Jasmine got outside and the door closed behind them, Jasmine's expression turned into a glare. "Daisy... seriously, stop it."

Daisy simply grinned back at Jasmine's aggression. "What?"

"You are not feeding on my brother. I don't care if you have learned how to do it safely. Why are you here?"

Daisy's grin slowly faded away. "...because you're my friend..."

"...oh." Jasmine's expression faltered, "I wasn't even sure you still saw me that w-"

"So, I wanted to make sure you could spend as much time with your family as possible before I killed them." Daisy did her best not to react, but Jasmine's expression was priceless. Daisy wasn't going to lie and say that she hadn't purposely phrased her point to be misleading in the beginning. The result was absolutely worth it. Even with Jasmine's darker complexion, she could see the color drain from her face.

"Daisy... this... this is where you say that you're kidding and I tell you it isn't funny."

"Jazz... you know I'm not kidding." Daisy's face darkened further. "I was told to get everyone. Everyone but you."

"We are not having this conversation. My family is off limits." Jasmine snarled. "If you're really my friend, you wouldn't even consider doing that to me."

Daisy's eyes narrowed in response. "Friend? This isn't about friendship. Sir gave me an order and... I can't let him down. I literally can't. You get to choose if you want to do what he says or not. Like it's a game. I don't have that option."

"Daisy, I-" Jasmine paused, regaining herself to take a deep breath. "I get it. I do."

"No." Daisy's eyes glowed. "You don't. You'll live to see next week. You'll have Sir all to yourself soon. You don't... you don't get it at all..."

marx810
marx810
951 Followers
12