The Dallas School Girls Pt. 03: Debi

Story Info
The petite burnette with large boobs dips her toe in.
3.8k words
4.49
5k
4

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my wife first mentioned what she called, The Dallas School Girls, I thought of them as simply a clique of women, and one gay man, all in their 60s who had stayed close friends since middle school. I met most of them at parties or dinners. They were all smart, successful, and quite beautiful.

It wasn't until after my wife passed away that I learned the real secret of the Dallas School Girls.

I suggest reading at least the intro to this series to help get things started. -Emmerson

While Georgia got dressed, I took my laptop from the suitcase and turned it on. I quickly found Debi's social media page. "Let's see what turns her on."

"Oh, I can tell you that," Georgia was situating her tits inside a bra. A very sad occurrence. "She just got back from a trip to the Caribbean and she won't shut up about it. Evidently the bartender was a well-hung local who really stirred her mai tai.

"That and her thing for feet."

"That, too." Georgia grinned as she walked out.

I had an idea.

Knowing I had only a few minutes before Debi arrived, I quickly changed into a white linen shirt and short khaki pants I had brought in case there was an opportunity to visit the pool. This seemed like just such an opportunity. Open-toed sandals completed the outfit.

The food and glass pitcher of iced drinks arrived shortly before Debi did.

Debi announced her arrival with a quiet knock on the door that was propped open for room service. When I responded back with "Come in," a petite brunette with breasts out of proportion to her small shoulders and hips, stepped in the door.

The last time I had met her, was at my wife's funeral. She had chosen to wear something that would be more appropriate at the Oscars; a tight, ankle-length black dress that hugged her waist and shaped her hips. But the highlight of the outfit was the sheer panel in the center front, revealing the inner slope of her large breasts before plunging down past her navel and sharing a peek at her pubic hair. (Why she didn't shave for that outfit I can only attribute to pure exhibitionism.) It was all I could do to not drag her into the sacristy and do unholy things to her.

Today she was dressed more modestly, but provocative nonetheless. Her calico, button-down shirt was tied up between her big breasts, again revealing her adorable navel. The denim shorts would make Daisy Duke blush, except Debi choose to wear panty hose under them, obscuring any telltale pubic hair. Her broad face carried a large smile and her youthful skin belied her 60+ years.

She stepped into the room and quietly said my name as a question. When I said, "Yes," she blushed and asked "So, you know why I'm here?"

I picked up the tray and walked toward her. "It's too nice a day to be inside. How about we go up to the pool deck?" I walked past her and into the courtyard. "Get the door, please, Debi?"

I noticed she was watching my feet in the sandals as I passed. The look in her eyes started to get me hard.

The rooftop pool deck provided a spectacular view of downtown Dallas. We were the only ones there, mid-morning on a weekday. I set the tray on a table under an umbrella. I gestured for her to sit down, then I did the same.

I picked up one of the highball glasses and the glass pitcher, giving it a slight shake to mix the orange/brown liquid with the ice.

"Have you ever had a sharkbite?"

Her eyes got wide. "Oh yes," she said with great excitement, "it's the most delicious drink. I had it for the first time, last month at a swim-up bar in Barbados. Sooo yummy."

For those who have never been to Barbados (or any U.S. bar in the 1970s) a sharkbite is 3/4 dark rum, 1/4 orange juice and a splash of grenadine. Very sweet, it's goes down easy, then sneaks up on you.

I poured a glass and handed it to her. She took a small sip as I poured mine.

"Oh my," she grinned, "that's strong!"

"Is it?" I took a drink. It was quite strong. I reminded myself to be careful if I wanted to be at my best, later. "Hm. Not too bad."

Debi took a long drink, her eyes sparkling, "Not too bad at all."

I uncovered the tureen. "If you're worried about drinking too much, have something to eat." I handed her one of the thin skewers with warm chunks of pork and pineapple grilled in a rum sauce.

"That will help," she wrapped her lips around the tender piece of meat and pulled it off the skewer. "Plus, I took a ride share, so I don't have to drive home." She treated herself to another long drink.

"Clever girl." I took a small drink. "You asked if I know why you're here." Considering there was nothing subtle about our visit, I crossed my legs, wide-man-style, knowing my short pants would gap. "You want me to eat your pussy, to learn if I'm as good at it as my wife was." She gasped, staring, though if it was up my pants or at my toes in the sandals, I couldn't tell.

"Um, yes," she shifted in her chair and her fingers seem to unconsciously play with the button on her shorts as she took another drink.

I took off one sandal and started massaging that foot as if it was bothering me. When I set my bare foot back on the floor, she was definitely not looking up my pant leg. Her tongue slid across her teeth as she stared. "You have very strong feet," she tried to mention casually.

"And I like your pedicure, from what I can see of it through your open-toed shoes and nylons."

Debi blushed, kicking off her shoes and curling her feet under her butt. "Yeah, panty hose was a dumb idea on such a hot day."

"But they do make your legs look incredible."

I looked around the empty pool, as I took off the other sandal and rubbed that foot luxuriously before propping it on the extra chair, wiggling the toes. I could almost smell her excitement. "If you get too... uncomfortable, I suppose you could take them off."

She glanced around, nervously considering it. "Do you think there are cameras up here?"

"Probably," I refilled her drink, "but what are the chances anyone is looking during the two minutes it would take you to drop your shorts, peel the pantyhose off your cute butt, then get the shorts back on, all comfy and breathing."

"That's true." She took another drink without thinking. Then, "You think my butt is cute?"

"I think your butt is adorable, and the only thing that would make it better would be to see it set off by that bright red toenail polish."

I brought my other bare foot onto the extra chair, letting my toes intertwine in a very limber fashion. Debi held the cold glass to her neck.

"Maybe you're not here to get your pussy eaten." I angled my toes to point right at her crotch. She instinctively spread her leg. "Maybe my wife did something else for you. Something...different than all the other Dallas School Girls? Maybe she knew you were special."

Debi jumped from her chair to the one where my feet rested on the seat. She sat behind them, pulling my soles against the crotch of her jeans as she dropped her nylon-covered feet in my lap. "Is it that obvious?" She was panting.

I chuckled, "Well, it is now." I cupped her left foot behind the ankle and raised it to my lips, sucking the stocking. My toes curled, pressing where I thought her clit might be under the denim.

She groaned, grinding herself onto my foot.

I continued to suck her toes, using my fingers to separate them, soaking the fabric,

With a moan of regret and surrender, Debi took my foot from her crotch and started sucking my toes. It felt incredible to have her tongue slide between them. "You taste marvelous. Clean, with a hint of sweat." She wrapped her lips around my big toe, sucking and licking it as if it were my cock. She ran her tongue down the sole of my foot as she untied the knot in her shirt. "I want to titty-fuck your foot. Grab my nipple with your toes and make me cum."

She pressed my foot to her tit. When I curled my toes on her nipple, she gasped and moaned, jerking her hips and pushing her foot into my face.

I grabbed the foot and sucked hard. Turning my mouth, I was able to close my canine teeth into the seam at the toe, biting through the nylon. I ripped it back and the threads gave way unraveling and running around her toes and partially up her foot. "Oh fuck," she cried out, either from ecstasy or from losing a $20 pair of panty hose. I stuck my tongue between her toes, savoring the sensual delicacy of her feet. She groaned my name again pushing her foot further into my mouth while sliding my foot from her tits to her crotch. She kept spreading and caressing each toe and rubbing her hips against me.

"Fuck this," she grumbled, quickly standing up and pulling her shorts down, followed by the pantyhose.

"Debi, you're going to get us arrested on top of kicked out."

"I don't care. I want your strong toes in my wet cunt." She started dragging my big toe against her clit, still behind her thin cotton panties.

I felt a fool for trying to calm down this hot woman, "Darling, that feels incredible, and if we were in the hotel room, I would toe-fuck you until you screamed. But if I go to jail, think of Georgia's money wasted on the room. Think of the others girls who won't get a chance."

This got her attention. She dropped my foot and picked up her pants and shoes, running toward the elevator, wearing only panties. "Grab the pitcher on your way," she shouted over her shoulder.

I picked up my shoes and the pitcher still half full of liquor and followed her as best I could. I made good time, considering how hard I was. The elevator door was just opening as I arrived. I was pleased to see no security guards inside.

As the door closed, Debi started to laugh. A laugh driven by adrenaline and panic. She ran her hand up inside the leg of my shorts, grabbing my hard dick. "I am so turned on right now. I want to fuck your cock right here."

"And have my toes miss out on your luscious cunt?" I kissed her.

"Oh, god, yes, your toes," She kissed me, sliding her tongue along mine and flicking it like she had on my big toe. "I love sucking your toes. The taste, the smell. Promise me you'll fuck me with your feet before you eat me."

"Oh, so eating you is still on the agenda?"

"It's why we're here, mister." She said with a mischievous smile.

She leaned against my chest, taking a deep breath. "Your wife had fantastic toes," she cooed at the memory.

I chuckled, "Bunions,"

"Ah, yes, but it made her big toe like a wide cock head pushing into me," she sighed, "And a beautiful cunt."

The elevator DINGED. I held Debi to one side, hoping to protect her nudity from eager eyes as long as possible. But there was no one in the courtyard. I pulled the keycard from the pocket of my shorts, holding it up like 007's gun. "Go!"

Debi took off across the grass. I admit to going a bit slower on purpose to enjoy the view of her panties wobbling and her tits bouncing in such a public place. Like all hotel room doors, it took three tries to unlock it as Debi bounced on her toes. When it finally opened, she pushed me in, letting the heavy door slam behind us. Debi yanked me into a kiss as she opened my shorts, "I'm going to suck you. I hope that's OK." She giggled as she dropped to her knees. Her mouth was warm and welcoming. My dick was till hard from the excitement and I pushed into her throat. She was bobbing her head, sucking me deeply, when we heard a metallic rap on the door. "Security. Open the door, please."

I started to reach for the handle, but Debi closed her teeth around my shaft, keeping me anchored right where I was. Another rap and another request to open the door. She continued to suck me. "You have no respect for authority," I whispered.

"Uh un."

Then we heard the BEEP of a master keycard on the lock and the door opened. A tall, African-American man in a security uniform filled the door. "I'm sorry, folks but the security camera showed..." He starred at me, naked from the waist down, and the petite brunette with the large tits, kneeling with the tip of my hard dick in her mouth. As he continued to stare, we saw the front of his pants expand toward Debi. She reached over to rub the bulge. Her voice was a raspy whisper full of lust and promise, "Close the door, officer." He did. She scooted on her knees, away from me and started unzipping his fly. She reached in and scooped out a large black dick, kissing the tip. The officer keyed the walkie talkie at his shoulder. "This is Armison. Luminaro Villa secure."

"Roger, Armison." The box squawked," Confirming Lumi narosecure. All units, stand down and return to base."

Debi looked up and grinned. "Don't you dare stand down, Armison." I sat on the bed where she could see me and I could see everything. She put her mouth over his limp dick and started sucking. Each time she pulled back it was bigger and harder than before. "Did you watch the security camera, Armison?" He whimpered an affirmative. "Then you know how horny I am right now." She pointed at me with one finger, before using it to scratch his heavy balls. "I was going to fuck this man at the pool, but he stopped me, worried about security." I was keeping my dick hard with one hand while jerking my toes with the other. Her eyes lingered on my foot. "Then I wanted to fuck him in the elevator, but again, he was afraid of security. And now, when we're safe in the room and I am wet beyond belief, you come in with your big, hard, black cock and spoil our fun."

She bobbed her head deep on his shaft. "Well, his fun, anyway. I will still have my fun. I love the feel of cum on my tongue. I'm going to suck you, Armison, until you empty all your cum down my throat. Is that understood?" he whimpered again. "I said, is that understood, Officer Armison?"

"Ma'am, yes ma'am," said, almost too loud, as he started pumping into Debi's face. Within minutes the small woman was gripping his tight black ass and pounding her nose into his tight pubes and swallowing load after load of cum. She opened her mouth, slightly letting cum run down her chin and across her tits.

She stood on her tip toes to kiss him, sharing his cum off her tongue. "Sorry, that's all you get. I need to save the rest for my partner with the wonderful toes. It is too bad I got to you first. He gives much better head than I do. Though my tits are nicer, don't you think?" She brought his hands up to caress her boobs as they both groaned again.

She pulled back and kissed him again. "On your way now, Officer Armison. No need to mention this to your colleagues. We wouldn't want a crowd in the courtyard."

"No ma'am. You won't be bothered again during your stay."

"Thank you, Officer," she was already on all fours on the bed, licking my toes, her ass arched up toward poor Armison who exited discretely. Debi jumped up to close the manual lock on the door. "I'm sure he'll keep his promise, but that doesn't stop some other jerk from watching the footage and getting ideas. She turned back, crawling onto the bed and turning around to scissor our legs, our feet at each other's mouths. She started sucking my toes again, as I did the same with her. I licked the soles of her feet and pressed them on both sides of my cock. I started fucking her feet.

Debi whimpered, "Ah, god. YES." She pulled my foot to her pussy, pushing the gusset of her panties aside and bending the big toe to slide into her cunt. My other toes tickled her clit. "GOD YES! FUCK ME! TOE FUCK ME LIKE YOUR SLUTTY WIFE DID!"

She humped my foot for several minutes as she squeezed my cock between the sols of her feet. "I'm close, Debi!"

"GOD YES. Cum on my feet? Squish your seed between my toes. Ah fuck!"

My balls tightened, forcing a large load up my shaft and over her feet. I kept pumping. Each time the head of my cock rubbed the ball of her foot, it forced more cum along her soles. I gathered it on my fingers and rubbed it between each of her toes, one at a time. Debi shivered through several orgasms, before settling down to deep breaths and soft crooning.

"Oh fuck, darling. Fantastic. Not better than your wife, but a great orgasm."

I tried to look offended. She smiled and wiggled on my toes. "Bunions."

"That was only the warm up, Debi."

"The...?" she caught on as I took my foot from her cunt, turning around, reaching under her ass and grabbing her thighs. I pressed my face to her pussy. "Oh, yes." She cried as I started licking. Her legs over my shoulders, I once again concentrated on relaxing, enjoying her sounds and getting drunk on her smell. "Oh god, Debi, you taste wonderful," her hips shifted, rubbing her clit along my tongue.

"God yes. Lick me everywhere!" rocking up so my tongue was further down her perineum, closer to her anus. On the prompt to lick everywhere, and remembering Georgia's disappointment at missing out on butt-play, I slid my tongue to Debi's asshole. Her groan was loud and long. "Yes, everywhere, you clever man." I followed her clit, as she let her hips settle back to my mouth. I sucked her lips, my tongue running up and down, reaching deeper into her wet center. I slid one finger into her cunt, rubbing the length of her vagina. "Fuck yes!" she jerked her hips on my hand, "More, darling." I used two fingers to probe further, stretching her hot flesh. Then a third finger, matching the rocking of her hips as she chanted my name. I slipped the ring finger out, covered with her slick juices, and slipped it in her ass. "FUCK." My name became my wife's name in Debi's mouth as I finger fucked her ass and cunt while still sucking her clit. Debi humped my hand and face, shouting my wife's name, interspersed with vile obscenities and oaths about her ancestors. "YOU ARE THE BEST FUCK I'VE EVER HAD, YOU HORNY BITCH!"

I had to smile in agreement. "Cum for me, Debi. Cum for her."

I felt her shift her weight and, again, I followed her clit, keeping the pressure on her pussy and her ass. She bent one leg, then laid it flat, opening her pussy wider for my fingers and mouth. Her arms reached over me, grabbing her ankle. She pulled her foot, over my head and to her own mouth. As her hips rocked on my hand, she sucked her own toes, groaning louder and faster as her orgasm grew. She released one hand from her foot, grabbing the back of my head and shoving me into her cunt as she shrieked. "OH GOD YES. CUMMING. LIKE... LIKE ... BEFORE SHE LEFT!" Her orgasm overtook her leaving Debi with her leg draped over my shoulder as she wept into my hair.

"I should not have done this."

I stroked her hair, cooing, "There, now, Deb, It's ok."

"Please don't call me Deb. She called me Deb and now she's gone and you're here, touching me like her, fucking me like her, making me cum like she did." She lowered her leg from the awkward position, taking my face in her hand and licking her cum from my cheeks before kissing me deeply. She broke the kiss, looking at me as if for the first time. "But you're not her. I won't fall in love with you like I did with her."

She finished her drink, admiring the empty glass. "That is good," she stood up and stretched. I gazed at her large tits as they arched forward, realizing I had spent little time on them. My cock was getting hard again.

She buttoned the shirt, leaving it untied. She tossed the nylons at me. "You ruined them, you keep them, she smirked before pulling her shorts over her bare pussy. "You can have the panties, too," she glanced around, "wherever they are." She walked toward the door. "Thank you, darling, for reminding me how wonderful she was."

"How did I do that?"

"By being you. By channeling her. Next time, we just fuck, ok? No toes, no pussy eating."

My cock pulsed. "Next time?"

She smiled, "Oh there will definitely be a next time. This was too darn much fun, in its way."

"Has anyone told you you're a kinky slut?"

She laughed. "Constantly. Starting with my therapist. Whose cock is even bigger than yours and his feet are amazing."

12