The Dam Guy and The Diner Woman

Story Info
Dynamite was a problem.
9k words
4.72
10.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dam Guy and the Diner Woman - Dynamite was a Problem

I had been getting breakfast at the diner for a few days when I met Janice one morning.

"What happened to Cathy?" I inquired.

"Her sister in law is in the hospital having a baby, and Cathy is watching the kids for a few days. You will have to put up with me. Aren't you new around here?"

Over the following week, we picked up pieces of background on each other. I was an engineer, sent here to supervise a dam project about ten miles outside of town. She was the owner of the diner, mostly by accident. After college, she was looking for something to do and her aunt prevailed on her to take a shift at the diner. The aunt picked up a new boyfriend and wanted to marry him and leave town. Janice took a deep breath, told herself this was totally silly, and spent five years buying out her aunt.

On a lazy Saturday morning, we shared a booth, having a second cup of coffee. I asked, "Can a guy get a date with you?

"You just trying to make conversation?"

"Well, I've spent a week talking to you without hearing about any man in your life, and I sit here looking at a pretty woman, and a little voice says to me, 'Ask her out.' "

"The dating possibilities are limited, unless you just want a roll in the hay."

Her face said she wasn't sure she should have said that.

I smiled and said, "We could go for a moonlight drive and look at the dam site."

She held my hand down and pounded on it with her fist. "You are trouble, but I am going to say yes. It's up to you to make it a nice first date, Dave." Her dark brown eyes stared at me with challenge in them.

"I'll tell you what. Invite me over to your house and let me cook. A night off for the real cook. If something clicks, let me take you to San Francisco for a weekend. Lots of things to do."

"Most guys around here think they are treating a girl well to ask her to go camping and sleep on the ground."

"I only stay in hotels with excellent mattresses."

"When is this cookout going to happen?"

"What about tonight? Do you have your social calendar with you?"

"If you can actually cook a decent meal by tonight, I guess I can find my little black dress somewhere. I'll see you at four so you will have plenty of time to mess up my kitchen."

Janice lived in a small frame house on the edge of town. White clapboards, front and back porches, yard with roses, sunflowers and fruit trees. I struggled to the front steps with several bags in hand. She opened the door with a big smile on her face.

"You're going to do it! I was afraid you would show up and say we were going to a place in the next town over."

"My friends would tell you I am a man of my word."

For that, I got a light kiss on the lips, and her hand taking a bag. The kitchen had been redone and was impressive.

She explained, "My aunt Steffie grew up in this house and when her parents went to the retirement home in Arizona, she told me she was fixing the kitchen and didn't care what it cost. She won't sell the house to me, even though she says she is never coming back. Would you live here rent free?"

"It has small town charm. Do the plumbing and heat work?"

"All the guys who do that stuff eat at the diner. Of course, they work."

She had cowboy jeans on with a gingham shirt and looked great.

"You are supposed to garden or something while I work in here. Menu is a secret."

"I've decided to give you some motivation. I cleaned the hot tub and refilled it. It is heating right now. But if the meal is a bust, no hot tub."

"What if I fix margaritas and you sit on that stool and only make polite suggestions?"

Her arms went around my waist and her lips were on the back of my neck. "You are big and strong and have a smooth line. Where is the wife or girlfriend?"

I turned around, pushed Jan against the counter and gave her a proper kiss. "Women discover I'm wedded to my work, which takes me all over, mostly to uninhabitable places."

"How long are you going to be here?"

"Project schedule says twenty months. Might be longer if we run into trouble."

"So there could be a few dates?"

I wrapped her in a bearhug and got another kiss. "Seems like the odds of more dates are rising."

I eased her to the stool, and made two margaritas the way I like them, with fresh lime juice and triple sec and tequila. Put just a little salt on the rim. She took a long swallow and said, "You are winning my heart, Dave. This is really smooth, just like you."

"No compliments please, until after you have tried my food."

She sat there, bantering with me, while I did my chef thing. The menu was very safe, since I knew nothing about her tastes in food. Prime rib, roast potatoes, string beans, and a mixed green salad. I did all the preliminary work and put the meat into a roasting pan, to which the potatoes would be added a little later, and set the timer for 90 minutes.

I asked about a second drink, and she said, "Let's go for a stroll up the back hill. It has a nice view."

The path was wide enough for us to walk together and she took my hand. We stood under a tall oak near the top, my back against the trunk and her back against me. She wrapped my hands around her and then moved them on top of her breasts.

"You sure do make a woman feel comfortable around you."

I kissed her ear and licked her neck. She wiggled her behind into me. "The single guys around here won't take you out again unless you go down for them on the first date. Sort of like a meat market. I don't have to do that for you, do I?"

Looking out at the rolling foothills with summer brown grass everywhere, I said, "You surely don't. If we get to sex in the air, will you tell me if you are needing some?"

She laughed and turned around in my arms. "Yes, I promise to tell you when I am needy." The kiss was long and wet.

I said we should eat at the kitchen table, a piece of history that looked perfect in the modernized room. I had brought an aged Pinot Noir with me and it was fine. We sipped while I finished the salad and let the roast rest a bit. She got off the stool and grabbed me.

"You are pretty handy in a kitchen. Where did that come from?"

"I was married for a while to a woman who hated cooking. She wanted a career and thought cooking was beneath her. I taught myself to cook and said goodbye to career woman."

"What about a woman who cooks as a career?"

I kissed her and said, "Seems like a dynamite combination. Let's eat."

She liked my food. "I guess there will have to be more than one hot tub."

"Let's go for that drive I offered."

We did go to the damsite. I let us through the gate with my key and parked above the big hole. It was almost dark and there were long shadows.

"Tell me what is happening here."

"They have to remove the overburden down to hard rock, and then make a trench that will be filled with concrete and rise up into the dam foundation, locking everything together. Then a hundred feet of engineered fill and concrete over the top."

"Is there going to be boating?"

"They are arguing about that. Lots of issues, water pollution, safety, cost."

Back at the frame house, after my dinner was well complimented, we sat on the sofa in the parlor with coffee and dense chocolate cake. She lay down with her head in my lap and closed her eyes. I spread the blanket over her.

"No one has been this nice to me for a long time, Dave. Maybe you should stay and warm my bed tonight."

"I haven't had a sleepover invite in a long time."

Her lips were soft and wet. Her tongue danced with mine. The hands that pulled my head down played with my hair. I wondered if she was feeling needy.

She found a new toothbrush, and we brushed side by side at matching original pedestal sinks. She had on a pretty embroidered nightgown.

"My mother gave it to me as an engagement present. The guy got cold feet and disappeared. She told me to save it for later. You are the first man to see me in it."

I was standing at the bedroom window when she came out and I gathered her in. "The hospitality in this house is pretty special."

"If you are trying to seduce me, you are succeeding. I haven't been this hot and bothered since I was a teenager."

"Your mother told me I was to strictly behave on a first date."

"You said that if sex was in the air, I could tell you I was needy. Take the nightgown off."

She had my shorts on the floor next to the nightgown in a moment. We rubbed on each other, kissing and nibbling.

"I want you to pretend we went camping, and you have me down in the pine needles, jamming yourself into me. I scream at you to be a proper lover..."

She got it right there, on her bedroom carpet. My best bad guy technique. Letting him explore every crevice of her delicious body. She bucked and humped and shouted, and came. I turned down the bed, lay her in it, and retrieved towels from the bath.

As we slipped off to sleep, she whispered, "I am sooo needy..."

It was four am by the bedside clock and I had to go. I had hardly started when she was there, her hand on me. She said, "This is another first, holding you."

I hugged her and said, "We are rewriting the book on first dates."

She lay her leg over mine in the bed and laughed. "I'm asking myself whether I am just a slut for what we did after all that talk about first date behavior."

"The book is under revision. Needs to be brought up to the present. In this modern age, your mother would want to watch."

She wiggled and giggled. "You are bad. In the new version of the book, I'm not sorry in the morning, I'm getting fucked again?"

I licked her breast and went back to sleep.

The sun was on my eyes, which weren't open yet. I was alone in the bed. I stretched and remembered my needy girlfriend's wild behavior last night. Did she already ask for more in the morning?"

"Sit up, engineer. Here is your breakfast. And your slut."

The tray was all she had on. I shoved up against the headboard and took the tray. She made sure she was pressed tight to me and turned her lips for a kiss.

The coffee was dark and hot. It burned its way down and I thought about many cold Sundays on job sites with only lukewarm instant to drink. Better see if you are invited for more nights in this fine bed.

She had my hand, pressing and kneading my fingers. "That was very nice. I didn't know I was so needy. Didn't know I was needy at all."

"I'm not sure what a guy is supposed to say after a night like that, but I'm all warm and fuzzy over you."

She handed me a piece of toast and said, "You aren't to say sappy things, but warm and fuzzy will do."

Her hand was back in my hair. I rubbed her thigh with mine.

"You are going to have me again, aren't you? Once is not enough?"

"Once is not enough, and it doesn't matter what mother thinks. Are we going on a Sunday picnic to a secret place in the woods?"

I put the tray on the floor and we cuddled in the sunny bed. She turned over and reached for the phone.

"Hello, Cathy, how is your sister in law, how are the kids?"

"Everyone's fine and you are a wreck? Can't come back to work until Wednesday? I'm going to dock your pay for sure. Tell me, is the road still open to that family cabin? Do you mind if my friend and I have a picnic lunch up there?"

"Yes, that's great. He has a truck. No, I'm not telling more right now. You relax and don't come back until you are ready, hear?"

I was playing with her boob and she smiled at me. "You will like our picnic site. I'll tell you on the way."

It was almost noon when the pickup nosed past some trees and into a clearing. Mature pines were on all sides. The air was full of cinnamon vanilla scent. A simple log cabin with inches of needles on the roof sat in the center. She said, "There is a trail to a small creek and pond. Bring the pack."

In ten minutes, we were at the edge of the pond. To one side, there was a sunny bank with deep grass.

"This is awfully nice. Don't they come here?"

"Once in a while. Many of the family moved away, and Cathy's husband isn't much of an outdoor person."

"This is our secret place, just for a day?"

"Yes. We are pretending we are in school, and you talked me into coming out here against my better judgment. We've only been on two dates."

She unpacked the picnic cloth and we spread lunch on it. There was a choice of beer or fruit juice. I picked the juice and so did Jan. The sun was full on us and she skinned out of her jeans and shirt.

"You can tell I don't have many tanning chances."

I reached for a boob and said, "The bra will give you terrible lines."

"Alan, you promised to behave if I agreed to come out here. Let me get some sun in peace."

"Karen, you are so hot. I'm in love with you."

She handed me a sandwich and replied, "I've heard that from a lot of guys. What's in love with me is that hard thing in your pants."

She laughed and I kissed her lightly.

She leaned back with her head on my chest. "You're lucky, Alan. I get out here in the woods and just feel like letting go. Forgetting all the things my mom warned me about."

I took her hand and kissed it from fingers to elbow to shoulder and down to the soft curve of her breast.

"You are giving me goosebumps. If I kiss you, you have to promise not to just jump me."

"Karen, I'm not like all those other guys..."

"I know, you are bigger and harder." She giggled. Turned over and undid my belt buckle. Got my zipper down and my cock out. He was hard and getting harder. She licked the end and sucked on it. I groaned.

"Now, don't be in a rush. You like this, don't you? I've never licked a guy's cock before." I groaned some more and she licked and sucked and giggled.

"You are not my first, but there has only been one other."

I moved around, slipped off the panties and found her clit with my tongue. Now it was her turn to moan. "Oh god, nice girls don't allow this, Alan."

Her hips were wild under my hands. My mouth was full of sweet woman flesh. She called my name, my real name, and screeched into an orgasm.

I shucked my clothes and found my way into her wet sex. "That's better. We don't need play acting for this, do we?"

"No. Fuck me. Fuck me hard, like you did last night."

My partner was definitely letting it all go. She hadn't been fooling about that. I had come twice and was worn out when she relaxed and fell back.

"You haven't done that in a while, have you?"

She looked at me with wide, smiling eyes, "Dave, I've never done that. I've never come like that. You've taken me to the secret place and are working all the secrets out of me. Do we get to do that once more before we go?"

I began to gather up the picnic things. "Yes, but it has to be special. You get to choose. Up against a tree. Over a log. On my hood..."

"You mean, like a true slut."

"Yes. Naked and screaming and coming..."

I put the pack on my back. She had her bra and shirt and shoes on, but nothing else. I took her hand.

"If I don't go along with this, I get to walk home?" She gave me her outraged female look.

"I'm afraid so, Karen. The guys and I make all the girls we bring here do it."

"Good for nothing. I'm never talking to you again, Alan."

"Most of the girls say that too. Even with me dripping out of them."

We were just passing the perfect big pine tree, and I had her against the trunk and my cock in her before she could say a word. Her hands beat on me as my thrusts lifted her right up, scratching her behind and triggering a screaming orgasm.

"Enough!" she shouted and I let her down gently. She hung on me and said, "God damn, you are a bad one. How can I be mad and coming at the same time?"

We walked along. I looked for a log. She didn't know that I meant a hard fuck on all three of my choices. But when she saw a wonderful old log, free of bark and just the right size to lean her over, she tried to get away. Didn't work. She was so juicy, there was no time lapse at all between her arrival over the log and the arrival of my cock fully buried.

"No! This isn't right. You said choices. Aaaaiie!"

She was hot as a firecracker. Something about the outdoors and big bad fucker Alan got to her.

As we approached the truck, she glanced at me, knowing what was going to happen. She laughed and pulled me into a tight clinch. "Go ahead, bad guy, take me again. But don't quit until I come and you are splashing that hot stuff in there."

She did have marks from the tree trunk on her behind, but that just turned me on more. My love instrument was definitely showing signs of wear and tear. But there was a final duty and he rose to the challenge. We both yelled and swore and pumped and humped and came in a big finish.

I helped her into the truck, and she sat her bare bottom on a towel, looking fake daggers at me. I decided the driver should be decent and got my clothes on. I found a blanket in the back and covered her, driving carefully on the bumpy road.

She opened her eyes when we stopped in her drive. "You wrecked me. You wrecked me in the most gorgeous, awful way imaginable. I have to work tomorrow and I am going to be so sore..."

I helped, bringing stuff in, and standing in her kitchen, looking at my half naked lover, with scratches on her behind.

"We forgot the hot tub last night. What about now?"

I helped her into the tub and she leaned back, the jets on, and watched me putter around putting things away and making us a drink.

I climbed in next to her. "Would you... I mean, I'd be happy to take you out to dinner."

"What makes you think you are going anywhere? Back to that stupid motel? Aren't you interested in a better offer here?"

We had a long hug and enjoyed tight bodies breathing and moving together in the foaming water.

After the shower, she had terry robes for both of us. She foraged in the refrigerator.

"Spanish omelet, with lots of additions. And French bread. And vegies?"

"Remind me to never compete with you in the kitchen."

We took plates and wine glasses to the sofa so we could sit together. The omelet was heavenly. There was electricity in the air. When we were done, she pushed me over and lay on me. "How could I fall for a dumb engineer in one day?"

I licked her and whispered that I liked falling with her.

"I haven't had a date in years, and after one day, I think I'll cry if you don't stay here tonight."

I took the plates and did the kitchen clean up. When I got back, she was asleep again. I decided she had to be in her bed and did my best romantic carry job to her room. "You're not leaving?" she mumbled.

"No, I have some job paperwork in the truck that needs attention. You relax. I will be here."

An hour later, I was just finishing my notes for the next day when a body pressed itself to my back.

"You left me."

"You are a woman who recently had a lot of sex and needed to recover."

"You have made me terribly confused. Bring some soda and come to bed."

I leaned back on her headboard. "This is very domestic. The engineer is not used to the comforts of home."

She fell on me, biting and beating and calling herself a dumb shit. I tucked myself into a ball and waited it out.

That didn't work. Her head was on my chest and she was crying. "Talk to me. Be nice to your new girlfriend."

"That seems like too much to hope for. The girlfriend part. I'm just a guy. A sort of bachelor guy type."

"Maybe you are the dumb shit, not me. You come to my house, make a fine dinner, talk intelligently, show me your work, promise not to hit on me, then make incredible love when I ask you to. What woman you hardly know deserves that kind of treatment?"

"The lovely Janice, who is strong, independent, sexy and runs her own business."

She cried harder and beat on me. I smiled and tickled her. We thrashed around and ended up kissing and lying there breathless.