The Dana Files - The Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"M-m-maybe. I hear...she's...quite the...slut!"

The thought of these two men talking about her this way while she was right there was too much.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmfffffkkkk! Ggggggfffkkkkk!" Her body began to twitch. It felt like every nerve ending was shooting off fireworks. Matt grabbed her head tight and began to throw his hips into her face hard.

"Fuck, dude! What's that noise? You sound like you're out of breath!"

"Yeah. Just...just the lawn...crew...outside the...office. I...I told you...I'm fucking...that...bitch!"

"Ha ha ha! Yeah, okay. Whatever, dude. Ha ha ha! Hey, listen, speaking of filling that bitch full of cock, I've got reservations at Rolling Hills tomorrow morning. Interested in filling out our foursome? Bring that bitch along and we'll have a little party afterwards! Ha ha ha!"

Matt's grip grew tighter. "Jesus Christ!" he mumbled under his breath.

"Yeah! Yeah! Sure! I'll...I'll...fuck! I'll...be...there!" Roger's hips began to stutter.

"Alrighty! I'll see you there! Leave some of that bitch for me! Ha ha ha!" Click.

"Ha! He thinks...I'm...going to...leave any of...this...snatch...for...him? Ha!" CRACK! SQUEAL! "I'm ruining...this...shit...for...every...other...man! Aren't I...bitch?!" CRACK! SQUEAL!

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!" she hummed while her orgasm continued to roar through her body.

"Oh dear Lord, her mouth is like a Hoover! Christ! She...she's gonna make...grrrrrr...make me cum!" Matt announced.

"Give it to her! Shoot it down her throat!" Roger implored.

"Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmmm! Ggggggkkkkk!"

"Oh God in heaven! Cumming! Cumming! Gggggaaahhhhh!"

Matt's thick, salty spunk shot through Dana's mouth and down her throat. She coughed and gagged and gulped at the volume. Every throb in her airway shot a fresh load. Try as she might to disprove it, gravity works. The heavy goo slipped through her lips and down his shaft.

Roger's claws dug into her hips. "Oh fuck! Oh yeah! Here it cums! Here it cums! Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuucccckkkkkkgggggaaaahhhh!"

His beefy stick pulsed deep inside her love hole. Every beat of his heart blasted another cargo full of jizz. The sound of skin slapping skin echoed off the walls.

After what seemed like an hour, Roger finally stepped back. A string of white followed his purple tip until it finally snapped and fell across the back of her thigh. As he did, Matt released his grip on her skull and slumped back into his seat.

"Good God almighty," Matt moaned.

Roger sighed, "Mother fuck."

Dana stood upright on wobbly legs. She ran her finger across her shiny chin and tucked the contents between her ruby red lips. "My goodness! You boys made a real mess of me! Tee hee!" she giggled as she ran her hands through her tousled hair, straightened her skirt and searched the ground for her bra and sweater, both men getting an eyeful of sweet ass when she bent to pick them up.

"Hey, uh, Dana, sorry about the cursing and, well, you know. I kind of got carried away," Roger said with true remorse as he tucked and zipped, hoping against hope he hadn't gone too far.

Dana's sweater slipped over her head, revealing blushing cheeks. "Oh, you're fine! Tee hee I've been called worse while, you know, I'm 'doing it'." She adjusted her sweater puppies.

"I...I hope I didn't, you know, hurt you when I, you know..."

"Slapped my ass? Oh my goodness! I loved it!"

Duly noted! Roger ran his hand in a large circle. "And this is just between the three of us, right? I mean, I don't want people to get the wrong idea and this was, you know, all about the sex. Right?"

Matt nodded his head. "Absolutely!"

Dana nodded her head, as well. "Oh, right! Yeah, I could see where people might get that idea." She looked into Roger's face with true concern. "Are you feeling better? Do you think that helped?"

"Huh? Oh, the stress! Right. Oh yeah! Man, I feel great! How about you, Matt?"

"Oh, uh, never better!"

Dana clapped her hands together like a little girl at Christmas. "Oooo, yay me!"

Roger smiled. Dumb bitch! "Yeah, you were great, Dana."

Matt added, "Dana, you are truly blessed."

"Oh my goodness! That's so sweet!"

Roger pointed at the corner of his mouth. "Dana, you've got a little..."

Dana's eyeballs rolled down while her tongue swatted at the stray drop of white, bringing back into her mouth. "Oh my goodness. Thanks!" She looked down at Matt's stained pants and frowned. "Oh my gosh! I...I'm sorry about your pants. I...I tried to, you know, keep it in my mouth, but I guess I didn't do a very good job."

Matt waved a dismissive hand. "Perfectly alright."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

After a pause, Dana bounced on the balls of her feet, enjoyably making her fun bags bounce. "Well, I guess I should get back to my desk before they think I fell in."

Roger smiled. "Hey, Dana, why don't you take the rest of the day off? On me."

"(GASP!) Really?! Oh, that's so sweet!" She ran over and gave Roger a hug and a peck on the cheek, then turned, leaned down, and gave Matt a similar peck on the check. She stood up beaming. "You boys are so sweet! Next time you're feeling stressed, just let me know, okay?"

Roger and Matt smiled at each other and said in unison, "Absolutely."

"You boys have a great day!" she sung cheerily as she skipped towards the door with an obvious streak of milky white running down the inside of her silky smooth thighs.

After the door closed, Matt smiled wide at Roger. "You lucky bastard."

"Ha! You know what? I'm feeling stressed again already."

"Amen to that!"

12