The Dana Files - The Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed grimaced. "Oh fuck! This bitch is gonna make me bust a nut! Fuckin' A!"

"Oh! Wait! Wait!" Dana exclaimed as she jumped off him.

"Hey! What the fuck?! Where you goin', bitch?!"

"I want to taste it! I want you in my mouth!" she said as she climbed off the desk and slid between his legs. She gripped his shiny, throbbing muscle and dove in.

"Oh fuck!" Ed howled when she swallowed him whole.

I looked across the desk at Matt's stunned face. "What can I say? She's a pro. She loves suckin' on black cock."

He pulled her head into his groin. "Here it comes! Here it comes! Oh fuckin' A! Yeah! Yeah! Fuck! Take it...take it...take it, bitch! Fffuuuucccckkkk!" His thick, salty spunk shot straight down her throat. She coughed and gagged, her airways were flooded with cock and cum. "Oh fuck yeah, bitch! Suck that cock, you fuckin' slut!" Each throb of his tool pumped a fresh load.

He finally released his grip on her head. Her head sprung out of his lap as if it were spring loaded. A trickle of white rolled off her lip and down her chin. Dana stepped back and we all watched Ed's thick trick twitch and shrink.

After he caught his breath, Ed sat up. "Mother fuckin' A," he groaned as he climbed off the desk.

While Dana dressed and Ed tucked, I asked, "So, are we at 26?"

Ed slowly turned his head. "Huh?" Then it hit him. "Oh! Aww fuck, man. Are we back to that?"

"Jesus Christ, dude! Look at her!" I said. Her hair looked like it had been in a blender. Her makeup was smeared. Her chin was shiny. "You just fucked the shit out of her! C'mon, man! Fuck!"

"Goddammit," Ed groused. "Let me go talk to the boss. I can't sign off on that shit."

Dana's eyebrows raised. "What do you mean you can't sign off on that?! After what we just did?! I let you...I, you know...on your, you know..." She pointed at Matt. "And him, too!"

Ed held up a calming hand. "Okay, okay. Let me go talk to the boss and see what I can do."

After Ed left the room, Dana turned to Matt. "Is there a bathroom I can use, please?"

"Uh, yeah, sure. Just around the corner there," he said meekly. He was just happy she wasn't going to kick his ass. After she left, Matt looked at me. "Jesus, dude! Where'd you find her?"

I smiled. "I work with her."

"Are you fuckin' kidding me?!" I shook my head. "Lucky bastard."

I chuckled. "I know, right?"

It wasn't long before Dana came back into the room looking considerably more presentable. A few moments later, Ed walked into the room and wagged his finger at Dana.

"The boss wants to see you."

"Is he going to sell me the car?" she asked as we both stood up.

Ed shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know what he's gonna do." He held a hand up when we took a step to the door. "Uh, he wants to talk to her. Alone."

We both stopped. "Um, okay. Dana, are you going to be okay?" I asked with real concern.

She waved a dismissive hand at me. "Oh, I'll be fine. I'm sure he just wants to go over the details."

I'm sure he wants to go over something I thought to myself.

Ed and Dana walked into a large, mahogany walled office. It was the exact opposite of the office they had just been in. It was big, and clean, and bright. The walls were covered with photos of the same man standing with various celebrities and dignitaries.

"Mr. Helton, this is Dana, the woman I was telling you about."

Helton was a handsome man. She guessed mid-50s, he had neatly trimmed salt and pepper hair and tan skin. His eyes were a steely blue. His tailored dress suit made him look trim and fit. He made no attempt to hide the fact he was undressing her with his eyes from behind his large, walnut desk.

"Ah yes! The woman who wants me to sell her a car for an insanely low price. Please, Dana, come in. Ed, I'll let you know when we're finished. Dana, why don't you come over here, please?" he said, motioning to a spot beside the desk.

"Thank you for seeing me, Mr. Helton," she said as she crossed the room.

"Please! Please call me Roger. Mr. Helton was my father," he chuckled. He continued to look her up and down when she reached the desk. "So, Ed tells me you have a unique set of negotiating skills," he said with a sly smile.

"Oh!" she giggled. "That's my friend Mark. He's the smart one. I'm just doing what he tells me to do."

"Is that right? Well, Ed tells a different story. He says it's you that has the great set of skills."

She blushed. "Oh, he's just being nice."

"Hmmmmm, nice, huh? I don't know. The way he tells it, it wasn't so much nice as it was naughty."

She froze. Did he tell him what we did?! "(gulp) Naughty?" she asked with a shaky voice.

Roger nodded his head. "Mmmmhmmm. Very naughty. Tell you what. Why don't you show me those negotiating skills of yours?"

"Um, okay. Well, I really like that car. And, um, Mark...Mark thinks 26 is a fair price."

"Boy, you're a tough negotiator, Dana. Let's do this. How about you take that shirt off and we can talk some more about that car."

"Take my shirt off?" He nodded. "Um, okay." She nervously unbuttoned the shirt. It slid down her arms into her hands.

"Oh yeah, very nice. Yup, definitely a nice set of negotiating skills there. Now, let's do this."

Dana gasped when he unzipped his pants and pulled a thick, rigid pole out of his pants.

"(gasp!) What...what're you doing?!"

"We're negotiating," he chuckled. "Isn't this how you negotiate, Dana?"

"I...I..."

"Now, why don't you get on your knees and negotiate with my cock?"

"Negotiate with your...?"

"Get on your knees...and suck my cock, you dumb fucking bitch!" he hissed.

She batted her eyes at the words. "Um...and then you'll sell me the car?"

"Get on your fucking knees and take my cock down your fucking throat!"

"Yes. Okay," she demurred.

She took the two steps to him and slowly fell to her knees between his spread legs. He gave no reaction other than a crooked grin when her hand wrapped around his veiny shaft. She lowered her head. He felt her hot breath rush across his tip.

Wow! He smells really good! She opened her mouth. He passed through her lips. He felt her hot, wet mouth surround him. Her soft lips collapsed around him. Oh wow! He tastes good, too!

"Mmmmm, that feels good," he moaned as her head began to slowly bob. "But you can do better than that from what I'm told."

"Mmmmmhmmmm. MMMMFFFFGGGGKKK!" she gagged when he shoved on her head and he raced down her throat.

"That's it, you cock gobbling bitch! Fuck yeah!" He grabbed her by the hair and began to forcefully push and pull her out of his lap. "I'm gonna stab your fucking brain, you stupid fucking cunt!"

She chocked and gurgled while he forced her head into his lap, all the while hissing and insisting that was good for one thing and one thing only. Then, without warning, he grabbed her by her long, brunette hair and pulled her straight up. He snapped her head back so she was forced to look into his face. He had a crazed look in his eyes. Her juices were flowing down her thighs.

"Get up! Get up!" he said as he rose out of his chair, pulling her body with it.

She swatted at his hand in her hand. "Ow! Ow! Ow!"

Once she got to her, he grabbed her shoulders. "Turn around! C'mon, turn around and bend over!"

She bent at the waist and placed her hands on the edge of his desk. "What...what are you going...OH!" she squawked when he yanked her shorts off her hips and down her legs until she stepped out of them.

She squirmed when he grabbed her ass and pushed it apart. "Goddamn, look at that! Still gaped. Ha! Man, they really did a number on your ass, didn't they?"

"They? Well, Mark was the only one to, you know, in my butt. Ed and Matt...AH!" The sound of skin on skin echoed off the walls when Roger left his handprint on a cheek.

"I really don't give a fuck who did what where. I just hope they left some for me." She squeaked when his finger slid the length of her swollen slit. "Damn, Dana, you're fucking soaked!"

Her face blushed. "Yes, well...I couldn't help it." She yelped again with another crack.

"Ha! Stay right there. Don't fuckin' move. Stay right there."

He walked away and entered his private bathroom for a brief moment. She watched his stiff rod bounce when came out and walked towards her with something in his hand and a wicked smile on his face.

"I'll bet this will fit quite nicely," he said, holding up a hair brush.

"Fit? Fit where?" she asked as he slid behind her. Then she felt the cold plastic touch her hot gash. "Wait! You're...you're not to put that..." She squeaked when the rounded tip parted her lips.

"What? You've never had anything other than a cock or a dildo shoved up your snatch before? I find that hard to believe."

The truth was, she'd had several items inserted into that particular cavity, mostly by me because she trusted me. A hair brush wasn't one of them.

"I...I..." She bit her bottom lip as the widened handle slipped through. "Mmmmmmm..." she sighed during the slide.

"Look at that, perfect fit," Roger said when the bristles of the brush kept it from going any further.

"It...it feels...weird," she muttered. "When...when can we take...take it out."

"Right after we're done."

"Done with...ah! Are you...are you..."

"I'm gonna fuck this ass until I cum or until it breaks, whichever comes first," he growled.

"I...I...oh!" she chirped when his bulbous head passed her sphincter. "Mmmmmmmmmm," she hummed until he could go no further.

"Holy fuck! That's one tight ass! Jesus!"

It was an odd feeling with the quickly warming handle in one hole with a veiny shaft in the other. It felt like they were touching each other.

"Th-th-thank you?"

"Ha! You really are a cock whore aren't you?" His claws dug into her hips.

Her head snapped back and she jumped on the balls of her feet when he pulled back and threw himself forward.

"GAH!" Her reaction brought a laugh and a second dose. "Oh GAH!"

Roger leaned over her back and whispered into her ear, "I'm gonna make you scream my name, bitch." The words sent a chill up her spine. "What's my name?"

"Mmmmmmm, Roger. Your name is Roger."

"Wrong!" He pulled back and threw his hips forward.

"GAH! Oh...oh my goodness!" Her mind raced.

"What's my name?"

Her mind raced. "But...but you said...you said your name was Roger."

"Ha!" CRACK! Another handprint on her toned ass. "My name is 'Master', bitch. Say it! What's my name?!"

"Master! Master! Your name is Master!"

"Ha! Very good. Now, what do you want your master to do?"

Her mind was spinning. "I...I..." CRACK! "GAH!"

"You want your master to fuck your tight little ass with his big fat cock, don't you, bitch?"

"Yes! Yes!" Oh my God! I really do want him to fuck my ass!

"Say it!"

"I...I want my master to fuck...fuck my tight little ass with his...his big fat cock! AH!" she chirped when he drove himself into her again.

He finally began a good, hard rhythm. "That's right! That's right, you fucking bitch! You want your master to fuck your tight little ass! I'm gonna ruin this fucking hole!"

Her body rocked with his roll. "Yes! Yes! Ruin my hole with your big fat cock, Master!" He reached around and began to pump the brush. "Oh God!"

Roger continued to pummel her for what seemed like an hour. She began to clamp down on her insertions.

"Oh...my...God!" she said in rhythm with his thrusts. "You...feel...so...good, Master!"

"Your ass is squeezing me so hard! Jesus Christ!"

"Oh...you...fat...cocked...bastard! Don't stop, Master! Don't...you...stop!" He reared back and launched his hips. Her back arched. "Oh my God!" she screamed.

"You like that, huh? You like me fucking your ass? Huh? Do you like that, bitch?" he hissed.

"Yes! Yes, Master! Ohmagawd, yes!"

It wasn't long before he could feel her muscles spasm. She felt two thunderbolts racing up her thighs.

He mocked her. "You're gonna fuckin' cum, aren't you? You're gonna fuckin' cum with a cock n your ass like a little slut, aren't you?"

She slammed herself into his thrusts. "Yes! Yes, Master! Ohmagawd, yes! Don't stop, Master! Don't you dare stop!" Her body tightened. The twin thunderbolts crashed into her gash and exploded. "Ohmagawd! Master, don't stop! Don't stop! I'm gonna...I'm gonna...ohmagaaaaaawwwwddd!" A stampede of thunder and lightning tore through her tan body. She felt like she was on fire. Her ass clamped down on his tool like a vise grip. He was going to have trouble explaining the indents she was surely going to leave in his desk.

Her violent spasms were more than Roger could take. "Jesus Christ! You're gonna make me fuckin' cum!" His thrusts stuttered. He clenched his jaw. "Fuck!" He pulled out and wrapped his hand around his throbbing hose. His body stiffened. "Gah, FUCK!"

A milky white rope rainbowed over her heart shaped ass and splashed across the middle of her back. Two more spurts shot out and ran down the small of her back. He continued to stroke it, coaxing several more dribbles out that ran down her crack. He finally gave a deep sigh and slapped his meat on her skin, sending droplets up her back and into her hair.

"Jesus Christ," he panted when he stepped back to survey the damage he'd done. "You are one fine fuck."

She slowly stood upright and leaned back against the desk. The slimy hair brush fell out and bounced off the floor.

"Um, thank you. You weren't so bad yourself, um, Master."

He nodded towards his bathroom. "Go get yourself cleaned up. I'll call Ed back up here and we talk about this car."

She clapped her hands like a little girl at Christmas. "Oooo, yay!" She gather her clothes and skipped off to the bathroom.

30 minutes later, she came into Matt's office with Ed alongside. She had a pep to her step and her face was glowing.

"I got the car!" she exclaimed. She jumped to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I couldn't have done it without you!"

"No shit? For 26?" I asked.

"For free!"

"For free?!"

"For free!"

Ed shook his head with a smile. "I don't know what happened up there. I ain't never seen Roger give away a car before. Fuckin' A."

I smiled. I've got a pretty good idea of what happened up there!

"Paperwork should be good-to-go," Ed said. "Let me just go check with the underwriter and see if they're ready for you. Matt, why don't you go grab the keys to that car?"

When the two men left the room, I heard Matt ask Ed, "He really gave her the car?!"

I looked at Dana. "He really gave you the car?"

"He really did!"

I chuckled. "What the fuck happened up there?" I could see a few splatters of white still in her hair.

She blushed. "Oh, not much," she giggled.

I laughed. "Okay. I can't believe he gave you the fucking car. No strings attached or anything?"

"Well, there is one thing. It's no big deal."

Oh boy! Here it comes! "And that is?"

"Well, he wants me to come back once a month for the next two years and give a motivational speech to him and his top two sales reps."

I laughed loudly. "A 'motivational speech'?!"

"I know, right. I've never given a motivational speech before." She paused. "The weird thing was he told me to wear a short skirt and this top when I come back."

I smiled back at her. "Oh good grief, Dana." I paused. "He wants to have a gangbang with you every month."

"(GASP!) What?! Really? You think so?"

I nodded. "I'd be willing to bet."

She paused and thought about it. Then her face lit up. "But I'm getting a free car!"

12