The Dana Files - The Massage Ch. 01

Story Info
Dana begins a series of massages.
4.6k words
4.65
7.5k
10
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,186 Followers

Dana was an incredibly gorgeous woman. Close to six feet tall. Long blonde hair that ran down to the middle of her back and wrapped around a thin, friendly face. Piercing blue eyes and ruby red lips. Her curves would make a great road course. 36-24-34. Long, long legs. And every inch tanned to perfection. Her smile and laugh lit up any room when you were lucky enough to be there. She was also painfully shy. She was a wallflower. You could usually find her standing next to a wall unless she was in a very small group of very good friends. Once you cracked through that wall, you found the true Dana. She was also, for lack of a better term, a people pleaser. Not so much because she wanted to do whatever was asked of her, but because she didn't like conflict of any kind. No one could think of a time she had "no" to anyone.

And she was dumber than a box of rocks.

Dana was on the phone with her best friend Morgan complaining about her sore back.

"What's the matter?" Morgan asked. "Mark put you in the piledriver position again?" she chuckled.

"No," Dana replied sternly. Not last night, anyway.

"I know. He put you in the swing again."

"Noooooo, smartass." That was the night before. "I don't know what we did last night. But I think I pulled something."

"Oh, I have no doubt you pulled something." Morgan's voice dripped with sarcasm.

"Stop it!" Dana was getting frustrated with her friend. "I don't know why I even tell you anything about my private life."

"Because you know I want to live vicariously through you and your big cocked boyfriend. Unlike my boring, tiny dicked husband. You think I could borrow Mark for a night?"

"No, you may not!"

"Come on. Just once."

"Absolutely not!"

"Fine," Morgan huffed. "Since you won't share Mark, I shouldn't share this with you. But, because I'm such a good and caring friend, I'll share my masseuse with you."

"You're masseuse?"

"He's woooooonderful. You'll loooooove him. All the girls do. His methods are a little unconventional, but you can't argue with the results."

*****

Later that day, Dana's doorbell rang. She opened the door and found a thin, older man standing on the other side. He held out his hand.

"You must be Henry," she said with a smile as she shook his hand.

"And you must be Dana," he said in a calm, soothing voice. He couldn't help but notice her vivacious curves and her breasts bounce under her blue tank top as she shook his hand. Oh, this is going to be a good one!

She invited him in and offered him a seat on the couch. He nodded his head as she explained her symptoms.

"Yes, I see this all the time. I watched (your ass!) as we walked. The pain may be in your lower back, but the real issue is your pelvis."

"My pelvis? Really?"

Henry nodded. "I'm quite sure. Your pelvis is out of alignment and your back is making up for it as you walk and sit. After a few sessions you'll be good as new!"

"A few sessions?!"

"Oh yes. Just by looking at you I can tell you've knocked it out of whack pretty good." You must be a freak in bed! "But we'll get you fixed up good as new. I must warn you, though, depending on how you react, the sessions grow in intensity." He let that sink in before saying, "So, let's get started, shall we? Just lead the way to whichever bedroom you'd like to work in."

"Bedroom?"

"Well, yes. I don't use a table. I find a bed works best for my technique. Is that a problem?"

Allowing a stranger into her bedroom went against every fiber of Dana's being. But she wanted to be rid of this pain and if that meant inviting a stranger into her bedroom, then so be it.

"Um, no, that's fine."

Henry once again enjoyed the view as he followed Dana to her spare bedroom. Once there, Henry stopped.

"I'll wait here until you're ready."

"Ready?"

"Well, yes. I'll need for you to remove your shorts."

Dana's mind went into panic mode. "What?! You want me to take my pants off?!"

"Well, we can do it with your pants on if you'd like. But I find it works much better without." Henry smiled. "For what it's worth, you won't be the first woman I've worked on. I'm a professional. But we can do this anyway you'd like."

He's right. He's a professional. It'll be fine. "Yes, of course. I'm sorry. I'll let you know when I'm ready."

Dana's shorts fell to the floor and revealed her white thong. She climbed onto the bed, laid face down, and nervously said, "Okay, I'm ready."

He walked into the room with his small leather case and stopped at the edge of the bed. Then he reached into the bag and pulled out a clear bottle of thick yellowish liquid.

"I find my technique works best with my bare hands on your skin. But, if you would feel more comfortable with me wearing gloves, we can do that, too."

"No no, whatever you think works best."

"Excellent." He squirted the goop into his palm and rubbed it into both hands. "This is a massage oil of my own making. I think you'll like it. You'll notice this to be a little warm. You may feel a tingle. That's perfectly normal. But if you begin to feel uncomfortable, please let me know."

His long, thin fingers wrapped around her calf. Her skin began to tingle almost immediately. That combined with the soothing warmth and the caress of his surprisingly strong hands across her calf and feet sent a wave of calm across her body.

He worked one calf, then walked to the other side of the bed and did the same with the other calf. He squirted more goop into his hand and moved up to her silky smooth thighs. His fingers slid up and down, massaging the muscle as he went.

"How does that feel, Dana?" Henry asked almost in a whisper.

"Mmmmmm, wonderful." She began to notice the further up her leg he went, the more the tingling sensation grew. And it seemed to be concentrating in one particular area of her body. Am I imagining this? Is it possible? Am I actually getting...aroused by this?

She sighed when his hand left her skin so that he could move back to side of the bed where he had started. Another sigh when he began to work on the other thigh.

"Still okay, Dana?"

The tingling between her legs was growing. "Y-y-yes."

After a few minutes of this, he slowed.

"I need to work on another section. Would you mind spreading your legs enough for me to kneel between them?"

"Um, no, I suppose that would be okay."

The small twin bed shook as he climbed onto it. It felt odd having a stranger kneeling between her legs in bed. But he was the professional she told herself.

"Perfect," he said as he squirted more goop.

He ran his hands higher on her thighs. He ran them across her ass. He gently tugged at her hips. The tingling grew stronger. Her breathing grew heavier.

Henry could see her swollen pink lips swell around the material of her thong. He smiled. Perfect. His homemade concoction was laced with an liquid aphrodisiac that focused on the female hormone that penetrated the bloodstream through the pores of the skin.

Jesus Christ! It feels like I'm...I'm about to have an orgasm! No! Not here! Not now! She began to moan and sigh, fighting the urge to explode in front of this stranger.

"You're doing great, Dana," Henry cooed. "Now I need to work another area. I'm going to get really close to your, um, privates. I don't want you to think I'm being some pervert or something. Do I have your permission to proceed?"

He'd been a perfect gentleman up to this point. She nodded with her eyes closed. "Y-y-yes." Please!

His hands moved inwards. His thumbs slid through the crack of her taut ass. She shivered each time they rode across her dark puckered hole. His hands expertly slid underneath her. She unconsciously lifted her hips off the bed to allow him better access. She squeaked into the mattress when his hands pressed her fleshy folds together. His hands repeated each motion over and over.

Oh my God! I'm going crazy!

She gasped when he pulled his hands away. She looked over her shoulder to see him sitting up straight.

"Okay, I think that's it for today," he said cheerily.

No! "What?! Are...are you sure?"

He chuckled. "Yeah, pretty sure. Why? Would you like for me to do a little more?"

Yes! "Um, uh, yes, I think so. Just a little more. Please."

I'll bet you do! "Okay, sure, no problem. Anywhere in particular."

"Um...um...right...right where you were, you know, before."

"Alrighty."

She grunted when his hand dove back in. His hand covered nearly every inch of space between her legs. Her muscles were throbbing.

She gasped. Ohmagawd! Did he...did he...gah! His fingers slid across the length of her slit again and again. She clenched the covers in her hands. With the grace of a magician, before she knew it, a long forefinger of one hand was barely penetrating her as it slid along her gash while the thumb of the other hand circled and pressed against her rosebud.

Her body tensed and her jaw clenched. She buried her face into the mattress. Her body erupted when a finger flicked her angry kernel and a thumb slipped past her sphincter.

"Grrrrrrrrr aaaiiiiiyyyyyyeeeee!" she growled and howled into the foam while her body spasmed on the springs.

It felt like 1,000 firecrackers were exploding inside her. She didn't even care at this point that this stranger was sending her into orbit, she just knew she didn't want the flight to end. He continued to pump at her holes with his digits while she squirmed on the bed and moaned into the mattress.

She finally went silent and collapsed into the soft foam. She quietly yipped when he withdrew his slick fingers. The bed rocked once again when he climbed off of it. Without a word, he picked up his bag, and stepped into the hallway and to the guest bathroom.

Once safely in the bathroom, Henry calmly reached into his bag, pulled out a small, ornate cup, and sat it on the back of the sink. He looked into the mirror and saw a sly grin staring back at himself. The silence was broken by the quiet zip of his pants, followed by the rustling of his hand reaching in and pulling out his thick, stiff sword. He ran the water until it was warm, lathered his hands with the scented soap on the sink, and began to tug on his meat.

He looked into the mirror and sneered. "Did you like that, cunt?" he growled under his breath. "Did you like that, you fucking cunt?"

Back in the bedroom, Dana was beginning to come out of her orgasm-induced haze, with her body still tingling.

Did...did that just happen? Did I really have an orgasm in front of that stranger?! Did he...did he have his fingers in my...holes?! No. That's impossible! I'm sure I imagined it.

When Henry emerged from the bathroom, Dana had put her shorts back on and she was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"How are you feeling?" he asked nonchalantly as he walked towards her.

"Huh?" she asked with a red face.

"Your back. How does it feel?"

"Oh!" She'd forgotten all about it. "Oh. It...it feels great, actually."

"Great! A few more sessions and you'll be feeling good as new." He held out the cup in his hand. "Here, drink this."

She took the cup and looked into it. It contained a thick, milky white fluid. "What is it?"

"It's a special elixir I made myself. It will help you heal."

She tipped the cup back and slurped it down. She handed the cup back and licked her lips. "Mmmm, it's kind of salty and warm." He took the cup and tucked it back into his bag. "Shall I see you out?"

When they got to the front door, Henry turned. "It was a pleasure meeting you, Dana. Same time tomorrow?"

Her body was still buzzing. "It was a pleasure meeting you, Henry! Yes, if that's okay with you, yes, same time tomorrow."

He smiled. "Just a reminder, each session gets a little more intense."

Her eyebrows shot up her forehead. "More intense?!" Is that even possible?!

He nodded. A crooked grin crossed his face. "More intense." He paused. "See you tomorrow."

*****

"So, how was it?" Morgan asked that night during their phone conversation.

"How was what?" Dana asked, trying to be nonchalant.

"You knooooow. Henry. How was it?"

Dana's face flushed almost immediately. Thankfully, Morgan wasn't there to see it. Much to her chagrin, her body was still tingling.

"Oh! Um, fine. It was fine."

"Just fine? Nothing, say, special happened?"

"No! Nothing special happened!" Dana answered defiantly.

"Oh-ho-k, if you say so," Morgan chortled on the other end of the phone. "Is he coming back tomorrow?"

"Yes, he's coming back tomorrow."

"If you liked today, you're gonna love tomorrow."

*****

The next day Dana rummaged through her closet looking for something cute to wear, then stopped.

Wait. Why should I care what I'm wearing? It's not like we're going on a date or anything. He's just coming over to give me a massage. Right? Right! To emphasize the point, she finally settled on a t-shirt emblazoned with the logo of the local college across the front worn over the least sexy bra she had. To complete the frumpy ensemble she pulled a pair of grey sweatpants over her customary thong.

There was a knock on the door and Dana opened it to see Henry standing there once again.

He looked at her frumpy attire and smiled. "How are you feeling today, Dana?"

She felt her back and twisted slightly. "Um, better, I guess."

"Great! We'll expand the treatment a little today. I hope you're ready."

Morgan's words rang in her ears. If you liked today, you're gonna love tomorrow. "Will we be working in the bedroom again?" she asked.

Henry nodded. "Yes, if that's alright with you."

Henry followed her to the bedroom and stopped at the door. "I'll wait here until you're ready," he said politely.

"You need me to take my pants off again?"

"Yes, please, if you don't mind. And on the bed face down, just as we did yesterday."

As she pulled down her sweats, her body heat began to rise at the thought of being half naked in front of this man again. Knowing what happened yesterday. Wondering if it would happen again today.

He walked into the room once she gave him the all clear. He grabbed two pillows from the top of the bed.

"Would you mind placing these under your hips, please? We'll be working on some new muscles today."

"Um, okay." Once she had them under her, she felt self-conscious. This is a very revealing position!

Just as he had done yesterday, he squirted the goop into his hands and went to work on her calves and feet. She felt the tingling in her body quicker and more intensely than she had yesterday.

Is he using a different lotion? Is it possible I'm getting...excited...anticipating what might be coming already? Do I want to experience that feeling again? Nah! No way! He must be using a different lotion. That has to be it!

Soon, Henry paused. "Would you mind if I got on the bed between your legs again?"

"Um, no, I guess."

He climbed onto the bed. "Um, would you mind spreading them just a little more, please?"

"More?"

"If you don't mind. It will make it easier to reach those new muscles." Without further protest, she opened her legs even more and he scooched closer. As he began to work on her upper thighs, he said, "I'll be getting close to your private areas again today. Maybe even closer. Do I have your permission to proceed?"

Even closer?! It had felt like he had penetrated her yesterday! She also thought it might have been a mistake, like she might have only imagined it due to the intensity of the orgasm she'd had.

"Um, yes, that's fine." The crevice between her legs was already throbbing. The thin strip of material that once acted as underwear was now barely visible between her swollen pink folds and soaked.

Henry began to run his slick hands across her ass and tug on her hips just as he had done yesterday. He massaged the small of her back. He slid his hands under her and repeated the motions of yesterday. However, today he didn't even try to be delicate with his motions. She moaned every time his hands ran the length of her slit and gasped each time he circled and pressed against her twitching back entry.

"Are you okay, Dana?" Henry asked in a soothing tone. "Would you like for me to keep going?"

"Mmmmmmm, yes," she moaned into the mattress. Her body was trembling.

"Very well." She couldn't see his sly grin. "This part might be a little intense. Just fight through it the best that you can."

The bed sheet balled in her hands. She clenched her jaw. His finger slid the length of her gash until...he reached her raised knot.

Her head lifted off the bed when he pressed her button.

"Oh my fucking God!" she howled. His thumb entered her backdoor knuckle deep. "Oh fuck!" She buried her face into the mattress while he strummed her vibrating knot and pressed his thumb even deeper. "Ohmagawd! Ohmagawd! Ohhhhhhhmagawd!" she roared into the mattress as a tidal wave of an orgasm swept through her body while Henry looked on with a wicked grin.

Although her body still twitched, it began to sink into the bed. She squeaked when he removed his thumb and moaned when he pulled his hand out from underneath her. Her body was tingling even more so than yesterday. She felt like she was on fire. Then, over the sound of her heavy breathing, she thought she heard a familiar whiz behind her. Her eyebrows rocketed up her forehead and her jaw dropped when she saw Henry sneering down at her holding his thick, stiff mast in his hand.

"Wha-wha-what are...are you doing?!"

"This is the next step of your treatment," he said calmly.

"But...why do you have, you know, your thingy out?!"

"Because there are muscles that need to be treated that I can't reach with my fingers alone. This seems to be the most effective tool to do that."

"But what...what exactly are you going to do with, you know, it?"

"Well, with your permission, I'm going to insert it into your vagina."

"What?! We're going to have sex?!"

Henry shook his head. "No no no, nothing like that. This is strictly a medical exercise, a means to an end." Like me using you as a cum dumpster! "I eat a very specific diet so that my ejaculate has healing properties much like the formula I had you drink yesterday. Now, if you should get sexual pleasure out of it, so be it. But, trust me, I will get no pleasure out of this at all. None whatsoever."

"I...I..." she stuttered. She stared at the huge meat stick behind her.

"Dana, I'm a professional. My primary concern is for your wellbeing. But if you don't approve, we can stop right here. It's completely up to you," he said in a calm, even manner.

She couldn't take her eyes off of the rod in his hand. Her mind was racing. She'd just had a massive orgasm, but she wanted more. She needed more. She craved cock. Her boyfriend often told her she was a cock whore. At this moment, he was right.

"You're right. I'm sorry. You...you have my permission. Please...please proceed." Please!

He chuckled. "No need to apologize. I'm sure it's a little shocking. But, trust me, I've had great success with my methods. Okay, so, let's proceed." She yiped when stuck a finger into her sensitive slit, hooked the embedded sliver of material, and pulled it back. "My my, Dana, you're soaked," he said with a mocking tone.

"I-I-I'm sorry. I...I couldn't help it."

"No worries. It's totally normal," he said as he pulled the thong down. "Besides, it makes it much easier to insert the instrument."

She watched over her shoulder as he held himself steady and moved forward. "Ah!" she moaned at his first touch. Every nerve ending was alive. She loudly croaked "Ah!" again when his swollen tip parted her flesh. Oh my God! I'm going to cum already! "Mmmmmmmmm!" she squealed as he slowly fell forward until he was balls deep.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,186 Followers
12