The Dance instructors and us

Story Info
We learn a very sexy dance for a wedding.
6.4k words
3.79
9.5k
15
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dylan1
Dylan1
705 Followers

The Dance Instructors and us.

"I'm sorry but my hips cannot go faster." I was thrusting into her and gyrating like crazy.

"Come on Terry, get those hips moving, we are supposed to be making love out here not going to the shops!"

No matter how I tried I could not do these moves, thirty years on building sites had taken its toll on my body. Kate had decided that we needed to take Salsa and Latin dance classes. Our eldest daughter was getting married in eight months to an Argentinian science professor she met while doing degree in Latin languages. We had met Juan only a few times as he lived in Argentina, but he was going to relocate here to Oxford after his contract at his university was up. He was a lovely man, my first opinion of him was great and I'm a pretty good judge. Kate adored his charm and rugged Latin looks, she completely understood why Sharon fell for him.

Anyway, his whole family were coming over from South America for the wedding and apparently it was a family of dancers. Sharon informed us that the reception was going to be Latin dance based. His cousin is a world champion in the Argentinian Tango.

So here we were trying to get the basics in a salsa club, to be honest I was shit at it, the instructor was tactful enough to say,

"It will come, no worries, you will get it. Everyone starts finding it hard."

I found it more than hard, I was shit. After just thirty minutes my back hurt, my legs hurt, my hips had seized up, I was a mess. Meanwhile Kate took to it like a duck to water, I must admit she looked so sexy out there moving like a twenty year old as I took a much needed break. One of the lady instructors at the club sat next to me,

"Terry your Kate is really good for a novice, I mean seriously good. I would've thought looking at her there she had been doing this for years. She takes to the steps so easily and some of those take months to get right, she's done it in one lesson."

"I wish I could, this is killing me!"

"You just need to loosen up more, I will give you some exercises to do with some stretches over the next week. It will help for your next session."

God, I had only been out there 30 minutes and I felt like I was 90! I was dreading coming back to go through this again. Kate on the other hand loved it, I could see that this was her thing. She had always loved dancing, she was a bit of a free spirit on the dancefloor when we went out. She was never one to hide her inhibitions she went crazy as soon as she hit the tiles. I didn't mind making a fool of myself trying to keep up with her but these days it just hurt too much.

I didn't manage to get back out the again that first time, Kate asked me if I was ok with her staying out there with various partners for a bit till our time was up.

"Have fun babe, I'll get a drink and watch if you don't mind. I can't keep up."

"Terry, you're not an old man, you're not even 50 yet! you just need loosening up that's all."

She shimmied her way back into the crowd. It made me feel a better watching because some were good, some were great, but some were as bad as me which was nice to see from the side-lines. Kate stood out though, you would think she was one of the instructors out there. I was a proud man watching her strutting her stuff. She danced mostly with Ivan, he was one of the professional dancers. He took a shine to her and showed her some of the more difficult moves, she had them down in a few minutes. Even he said she was a natural.

In the car on the way home she was full of it.

"Oh Terry, wasn't it great! I loved it, we are going to smash the wedding! I can't wait till next week, I nearly signed us up for twice weekly but I think your poor old legs would give way ha, ha."

I groaned but smiled.

"Give me time, I'll get there. I just need a bit longer, my bloody hips feel like they are on fire at the minute!"

That night I was in agony and Kate wanted a bit of nookie, I love making love to her but I was so stiff, but not in the way she wanted. My lower back had virtually seized up on me it was hard to walk let alone have sex. She was still on such a high from the lesson that she said,

"Just lay there, let me do all the work tonight."

She help me to undress, I couldn't even take my own socks off!

"Bugger me Tel old boy, maybe you ARE an old man!"

She sniggered as she helped me onto the bed. Kate did her best to get me in the mood by doing a super sexy striptease as I lay there naked, I looked down at myself, nothing not even a twitch. She crawled up the bed between my legs and took my sorry looking dick between her lips and started her magic. It worked, little Terry made his appearance. Kate straddled me and sunk down in one swift movement.

"AAHHHH I needed this."

She started to rock back and forth on me, I couldn't tell her but it was agony. My hips felt so sore as she sat on me, her face was a picture of contentment and mine was probably like someone had kicked me in the balls. She started to rise and fall but the pain was so much that my cock started to go soft, so soft that I fell out of her. She opened her eyes to look at me seeing I was not right.

"What's wrong terry?"

I grimaced back at her, "Sorry love, it really hurts, REALLY hurts."

She got off me concerned, looking at my deflated cock.

"What's wrong with it, it looks ok just soft?"

"No, No, not my dick you silly mare, my back, my hips, my legs!"

"OH!" she doubled up with laughter, "You old shit, I thought I had broken your cock or something!"

I laid still looking up at her, "I am sorry love, can we not do it tonight?"

"Of course not, not if you are in pain. Lay there I'll pop downstairs and make us old dears a nice cuppa ok."

I smiled sweetly back at her, "sorry."

Kate skipped off of the bed, reached into her drawers and put a fresh pair of knickers on and carrying a bundle of clothes went downstairs.

"I won't be long, I'll bring your tea back up with me. Don't come down."

I lay there for 5 minutes that turned into 10 that turned into 15. I got up and hobbled down to see where she had got to. She was laid back, eyes shut on the sofa with her rabbit buried inside her, she must've hid it in those clothes she carried down. She was oblivious to me standing in the doorway watching her. God she was a sexy woman, I was so lucky to have her.

She had one hand holding the rabbit in place, the other kneading her breasts with her right foot on the sofa her left on the floor. She suddenly started to orgasm, I had never been a voyeur and had never witnessed her doing this before, I found it unbelievably exciting to watch.

I moved back into the shadow of the doorway so as not to disturb her and let her know I had seen. I looked through the crack of the door to see her take the vibrator from her pussy, suck and lick the juices from it. She had never done anything like this in the twenty five years of our marriage as far as I knew, I saw a whole new side of my Kate.

I managed to get back up and around the landing out of sight before she came out of the lounge. Five minutes later she came into the bedroom carrying two mugs of drinking chocolate.

"Here you go old fella, drink this and have a good night's sleep, you'll feel better in the morning."

"Thanks Kate, you were a long time, I thought you had fell asleep down there?"

"Nah, I just had a few things to do. I'm ok now, time for bed. Good night love."

She kissed me and we drifted off.

The next morning I couldn't even get out of bed without trouble. Kate had already gone to work. I struggled to get down stairs, this dancing really had done me no good at all I was in agony. I downed a few pain killers and phoned in sick. By midday it was still no better, I rang Kate at work and she organised a masseur to come that evening. She arrived home at 5pm to me laying on the sofa.

"Hi love, you ok? The masseur will be here by 6pm, I'll get the bedroom cleaned and ready. He can help you up and do you there."

He was good, I felt a lot better by the time he had done his stuff, he told me I had knots on top of knots and I should really be having this done at least once a month. At least I was walking without too much pain again.

"What about our dance class?" Kate asked, "Are you going to make next week?"

"To be honest love if it does this to me, I doubt it."

"But we need to learn for the wedding! Leave it next week, how about the stretches Lisa gave you? try some of them. They might help to loosen you up, we'll see how it goes. Do you mind if I go?"

"Of course not, you loved it. maybe they can get a few routines for us where I don't have to do too much, you just dance sexily around me?"

"I love you Terry, stay on the sofa and put your feet up. I'll get whatever you need all night ok."

"I love you too babe, sorry I am a pain."

The week went on and gradually it eased back to normal. Tuesday night came around and salsa night again.

"You can just drive and watch if you want love, see how you feel."

I was much happier sitting on the barstool watching from a distance at her dancing her little heart out. Lisa came over and we chatted about our idea of her dancing around me with me not doing too much.

"Yes, it can be done, it can be done very sexily too with the woman writhing around you trying to tease you. Is that the type of thing you want?"

"Hmmmm that sounds perfect." I grinned looking back at her.

"Ok, I will have a chat with Ivan and we will see what we can come up with."

I watched Kate all evening, she popped back occasionally to check on me but I could see in her eyes she was gagging to get back out there.

"I am fine, I love watching you dance. You lose yourself out there its lovely to watch. Go on get back, Ivan is waiting."

She kissed me and sexily wiggling her bum at me scooted back to the floor.

God she looked so sexy writhing around Ivan rubbing him with her hands as they danced together, luckily I am not the jealous type. I found it actually quite arousing watching her dance with another man, probably the voyeur in me popping back into my head. They danced so well together like they had been dance partners for years.

Lisa sat back with me,

"You look a bit lonely, you ok?"

"Oh hi Lisa, yes I am fine. To be honest I am enjoying watching her, I wish I could move with her like Ivan does."

"They do look good don't they. Very sexy together, made for each other. Oh sorry! I didn't mean it like that, that came out all wrong! Sorry."

"Don't be silly I have to agree though, they do look good together."

Lisa smiled at me, "I am so happy you feel that way. The thing is Terry these type of dances have to look like you are making love on the dancefloor. It is hard to watch sometimes if it is your partner out there with someone else."

"I am jealous of course I am but it's a dance class, I know she comes back to me."

Lisa kissed me on the cheek, "Terry you are a great husband, I hope I get one like you." before going back out there herself.

On the way back home Kate again was full of it, she leant over and rubbed me through my trousers.

"You wasn't jealous or anything tonight was you? I mean with me rubbing my body over Ivan like that? with him running his hands up and down my body?"

My cock betrayed me.

"You like watching me don't you?"

"Where is all this coming from?"

"Just a feeling, I saw your face as I was dancing tonight, you were like a hungry wolf waiting for his prey, are you going to eat me tonight?"

She continued to play with me as I drove, we had 20 minutes to get home yet, if she carried on talking and fiddling like this I wouldn't last.

"These classes make me feel so sexy Terry, I love them. I wished we had done this years ago."

Kate undid my zip and slid her hand inside, "God Terry you are soaked in there, you really do like to watch me don't you."

"Well what do you expect with the way you dance? But I think you should stop love, if you keep on like this much longer your hand will be getting a lot wetter!"

"Promises, promises."

She kept on with her administrations inside my trousers relentlessly. I found it hard to drive as she played with me. She fished my dick out and started to slowly wank me off still talking seductively about Ivan and herself. She brought me right to the brink then suddenly dived into my lap and sucked me into het hot mouth.

"Oh Fuck. Oh Fuck." How I kept the car straight I have no idea. I had to pull over quickly, I shot what felt like a pint of cum into her mouth. She kept sucking right through my orgasm swallowing the lot. Her head came up from my lap.

"You enjoy that?"

Then kissed me before I could reply sliding some of my jism into my mouth as she kissed.

"Fuck me Kate! what has come over you since we started these classes?"

"They have awakened the lioness in me, I feel alive and sexy. Do you like it?

"I love it!"

"Come on lets hurry home, put your foot down and Mr. Wolf, and you can eat me up."

Kate was like a woman on fire all week, she drained me every night. These classes were the best thing we had done in years. Tuesdays became the best day of the week.

Tuesdays couldn't come quick enough as far as I was concerned we were about 6-7 weeks into the courses now and Kate was getting to be a fabulous Latin dancer.

Sharon and her Fiancé were coming over next week for 10 days to get the wedding arrangements in order. We were to pick them up at Heathrow on Wednesday at 11am. Kate was beside herself for days, her baby was coming home. Even though Sharon was 23 now she was still her mother's baby when she came home. Kate looked at me Questioningly,

"Sleeping arrangements? What do we do? Do we give them a bed between them or two singles?"

"For such a sexpot Kate, you are very prudish sometimes."

"What?"

"You have been so rampant lately and now you want to put your daughter in chastity." I said laughing.

"Well. We are talking about Sharon here, my baby. I don't want some brute taking advantage of her, especially in the next room to us!"

"Some brute?, I thought you fancied the pants off him yourself?"

"Besides the point Mr, besides the point!"

"Aha.....so you would jump him then eh!"

"Terry.....enough....I'm serious, should we get single beds for them."

"No dear. Do you think they don't have sex? if she takes after you he is a lucky man!"

"TERRY! That's our daughter!"

We stayed with the double bed idea, for now.

Tuesday night as we entered the club Lisa came to greet us,

"We have given some thought about your routines and we have some ideas. Tonight Terry, you are my dance partner. Kate, Ivan awaits your company."

We dropped our coats at the check-in and both took our respective partners to the dancefloor. I had no idea what to do but Lisa put me at ease by having a couple of slow dances with me before she hit me with the sexy stuff.

"Terry let yourself feel the music, move with it. Hold my hands and look into my eyes, just sway let's just feel the beat."

Slowly she got more sexual with her moves and started to dance around me sliding her hands around my neck and body as she moved. It became incredibly erotic the more she got into it. She bought her lips to within millimetres of mine a few times only to whisk them away again. I looked across at Kate, she was doing the same moves with Ivan only it looked much sexier watch my wife doing it. I swear they kissed once too. Her hands were sliding up and down his legs much too close to his groin for comfort but it excited me to watch.

"You enjoy watching her don't you."

Lisa whispered into my ear, she slid her tongue across my earlobe as she spoke. It sent shivers up my spine. Her hands wrapped around my waist as she danced with me, she grabbed my chin and pulled my gaze to her, looking into my eyes she bought her face into mine again, I moved towards her as if to kiss her. Once again she whipped her lips from mine,

"The tease is part of the dance."

This woman oozed sexiness, I could feel myself being seduced by her I was completely captivated by her, slipping under her spell. She slid her leg between mine and brought her thigh up sexily between my legs, rubbing her thigh into my groin.

"Nice to feel my hard work has been appreciated," she whispered to me. "Look over there,"

She nodded towards my wife and Ivan, Kate's arm was moving between their close bodies, Lisa again took my chin in her hand and turned me to look at her.

"I think she is getting carried away too, did you see where her hand is?"

Her hand grabbed my crotch as she spoke, I groaned as she slid it up and down matching my wife actions.

"Look again."

She turned my face to their direction to see Kate staring at us, she saw Lisa's hand on my cock as she fondled Ivan. I had never been so turned on in my life, my body was actually trembling in Lisa's arms. Suddenly Lisa let me go and moved towards Kate, she sidled up behind her and wrapped her arms around her waist pulling her in tight to her ass, mirroring her dance movements grinding against my wife. Kate never took her eyes off of me. I had never seen such an erotic sight in my life. I had to readjust my privates my eyes glued to the sexy scene playing out before me. I noticed some of the other dancers had taken their lead and were grinding on their partners too.

Lisa leaned in and started to kiss and lick the back of Kate's neck. Kate's eyes closed but kept up the sexual dance of lovers. I slowly backed off the floor to my seat, I had to sit down. The music suddenly burst into a new song and the spell was broken. Lisa left them and swayed over to me.

"Well. What did you think? That is what Latin rhythms and dance is all about, seduction, sex, and eroticism."

All I could respond with was..........."Fuck"......

Kate came over after her last dance with Ivan, "Jesus, that was something else eh?"

"You can say that again, my cock is still hard 10 minutes after we finished!"

"Ivan told me our dances will be along those lines, he is going to teach me and Lisa will give you lessons."

"Make sure that's all he teaches you Kate, the way you were just now he looked like he was going to fuck you on the dancefloor!"

"You can't talk, I saw Lisa giving you a bit of love too, but that's the look we will be going for, without the cock-fondle of course. We have three months to get it. I don't know about you but I am loving this, fancy taking me home right this minute and fucking me silly?"

The next morning we were sitting in a coffee bar in the airport watching the board flipping through the landing times.

"Look they have landed" she said excitedly.

We finished the dregs of our coffee and walked slowly to arrivals. Thirty minutes later there were squeals and screams as my daughter came running out to meet us, or rather her mum. They jumped into each other arms screaming and crying, it was very emotional to watch. I saw Juan walking behind about 50 yards away struggling trying to keep three suitcases straight without much success. I waved but couldn't go to his aid until he was through to our side. Suddenly I was tackled by my daughter, she almost knocked me to the floor.

"Dad, dad, I'm home. I've missed you both so much,"

I saw Kate out of the corner of my eye hugging Juan and helping with the luggage. I wrapped my arms around Sharon and held her like I would never let her go, we both started crying with joy, it was lovely.

Juan sat up front with me on the journey home while the two girls sat in the back giggling like 5 year olds, it was a beautiful sound. Juan and myself tried to engage in small talk but we both failed miserably. So we ended up planning where his family would stay when they came.

I heard in the back, "Mum, what are the sleeping arrangements?"

I felt all eyes burning in my direction, I smiled to myself and said. "You have a double bed in your old room ok?"

Dylan1
Dylan1
705 Followers
12