The Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd already noticed that her left nipple seemed to give her far more sensation than the right, so I paid the left more attention, then worked down further, running my tongue along her lowest rib. By now she knew my intention, and where I was headed. I could sense her increased tension and pleasure.

I paused at her belly button, using my tongue on it as if it was a pussy, she understood, and responded, mewing again, then me heading further down, to her Brazilian lined sex, glistening wet and parted in anticipation. I concentrated on the exterior, exploring her neat little lips with my tongue, not using fingers at all, loving her clean taste, avoiding her clitty for some time, teasing and probing with my tongue every now and then.

The Dancer was soon moaning and mewing with the anticipation and the tease, I denied her further, teasing her more, then circling her clitty in figure 8 movements with my tongue, around and around, till she came hard and fast, pushing my head in towards her pussy lips, my tongue then plunging as deep as possible into her, like a penis.

This set her off into a slamming orgasm, wave after wave.

I allowed her orgasm to subside, moving slightly upwards, my head resting on her belly, waiting. I waited approximately three minutes, reaching for her breasts, tweaking the nipples, and each time I tweaked she shuddered again.

As the orgasm faded, and she'd had time to come down from her pleasure, I chose to go down on her again, but this time sucking and licking, using the figure 8, as well as a finger deep within her slick sex., moving hardly at all, teasing, and allowing her to move her throbbing pussy on my finger, fucking my finger herself, and not my finger fucking her.

She was there within minutes, knowing exactly what she wanted, taking it, with moans and movements, soon to the brink of orgasm again.

Well, she'd said to use her hot buttons, so at the instant of her orgasm I continued sucking, and switched the angle of my finger, rubbing her G-Spot area with a curled finger, using a "Come here, baby," movement.

Her orgasm hit like a steam train, carriage upon carriage, this time The Dancer squealed and moaned with delight, her orgasm causing wave after wave of sensual pleasure.

We lay close together in her afterglow, and kissed gently, her hands rubbing my chest gently, her lips at my ears, thanking me, and once more I registered that she kept away from my throbbing cock, not giving it much attention.

The Dancer then said, "I want you, Steven, I want you inside me, please"

She mounted me using the classic Girl on Top position, one of my favourite positions in fact. It was sheer bliss as my thick throbbing cock eased into her slick wet parted sex, superheated for me. She eased down, taking it all with a soft moan and an inhaled breath.

She moved on my cock slowly, both of us enjoying the slow and easy movement, so wet and smooth, like liquid velvet, only moving for a minute or two.

Suddenly I sensed a twitch in my cock, a twitch that means time to pound, if there's any movement beyond that point then its game over.

The Dancer sensed the twitch, and stopped all movement instantly, "Don't move, Don't you dare move," she said, and neither of us moved for about the count of about 20 seconds, "Don't move," she said, and I obeyed.

She kept dead still, my cock deep inside her, filling her, throbbing.

Then she made eye contact with those flashing sapphire blue eyes and said, "Don't move, Steven, just watch, watch, and enjoy the show," and started touching her breasts, and then her clitty, rubbing and pleasuring herself, our eyes locked in intense eye contact.

The Dancer touched her pussy more and more, totally in control, putting on a show for me, yet denying herself any penetrative movement, and denying me movement too. She was soon in sensual ecstasy, getting closer and closer, yet still denying us any movement.

I soon caught on, she was using me as a tool, to fill her, while enhancing her own sensuality. I could see and sense her rising pleasure, The Dancer getting closer and closer, her eyes glazing, getting very close.

By now I'd regained control and gave her very soft slow movements of my cock, yet still denying myself the urge to pound. I glanced down the passage and could see her husband watching through the open door.

She held eye contact with me, those sapphire blue eyes flashing, and then turned slightly, making a lasting lingering eye contact with her husband Edward.

I tweaked her nipples at the exact instant she came, The Dancer creaming herself on my cock as her orgasm slammed, with her maintaining a locked eye contact with her husband as the orgasmic waves continued.

The Dancer was dancing her dance, and she had two partners.

The Dancer soon rose off my throbbing cock, my cock slick with her natural snail lube, scratching my chest with her nails, saying, "You've got it baby, you finally understand."

We then switched to the doggy position, also a favourite of mine, using the same technique, she pleasured herself, with my cock penetrated deep within, filling her, a tool for her pleasure, throbbing and enjoying her heat, teasing by withdrawing almost out, making her push backwards repeatedly.

This time I was in control, and when I felt the twitch in my penis again it was me that stopped all movement, regained control and allowed her to pleasure herself to orgasm on my slick throbbing cock.

It was then that The Dancer said, through moan upon moan, "Steven, I want you, Honey, I want you, pound me, rivet me, fuck me, fuck me, now Steven, now!"

I moved in her silky throbbing pussy, slowly, still in doggy style, she still touching her pussy, then I moved faster, harder, The Dancer pushing back for more, harder, harder, moaning and mewing, felt myself surging to come, then it happened for me, SLAM, a massive cum, different to all others! She came at the same time, or an instant later.

By now I'm pounding and shooting, deep inside her, awesome, phenomenal, I come down slightly after a minute, then again, SLAM, a massive orgasm again, fucking her hard through her orgasmic waves, me shooting and twitching again.

This time my head wants to explode, I can't breathe properly, chest palpitations, I taste bile, What's happening to me? My skin feels alight and burning, my eyes feel as if they will pop out, my cock thick and pounding.

During this time she cums rapidly, in waves, again and again, then slowly I come down, slowly, when suddenly it's there again for me, SLAM, the freight train orgasm arrives for me, unbelievable.

I'm in a panic now, I don't know what's happening, pounding and surging again, her lithe body under mine, trying to support me, but I'm too fierce for her to support me, so she collapses, flat on the bed, my thick cock still in her, pounding, she's pushing trying to get her head off the headboard for protection, as her head is banging repeatedly into the headboard.

SLAM, the orgasm hits me again, this time I'm scared, I'm cumming, I'm going, but will I come back, will I survive this?

Eventually, I return, from a physiological happening so intense that it's almost an out of body experience. The Dancer is flat on the bed, mewing again, twitching and shuddering repeatedly trying to say, "Are you ok Steven? Are you ok Honey? That was incredible... I don't know what to say, no words."

That was the essence of what she was trying to say, but it all came out as garbled speech.

We hugged then, and cuddled, and held each other, The Dancer saying, "It's ok, it's ok hun, embrace it, embrace it, now that's the Male Orgasm!"

I've met with The Dancer, and I'm never the same.

This session led to an ongoing friendship and play time relationship with The Dancer, Rose, and her hubby Edward, a relationship that lasted for over two years, with fairly regular meets. They then decided to emigrate, we are still in contact with social media.

*****

Fact? Or fantasy? Let the reader decide. The truth remains an enigma...

This sensual story is written by SxSinclaire, and has copyright.

12