The Dancer and the Bodybuilder

Story Info
A sexually unsure male dancer meets a big muscleman.
7.2k words
4.59
13.7k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 12/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I’m one of those guys who tried to be really masculine at first, at least until I admitted to myself that I really wasn’t. In some way, it was a relief to stop fighting my false narrative and accept reality. I knew I could never be manly like the guys I admired. I stopped lifting weights because I could never put on much muscle, and I naturally shifted my interest to formal dance. At only 5’ 6”, and super thin, I finally recognized I would never be real masculine no matter what I did. Not only that, but I had almost no body hair except some pubes, and I had such glowing white and smooth skin just like you see on beautiful young women.

On the other hand, I was athletic, flexible, cute, and creative. All those traits made me excel at dance. I stopped worrying about putting on muscle and focused on developing the best form and body composition I could achieve. I went to the head of my class and was selected for many parts in dance-focused plays. My dance classmates were for the most part either women or they were somewhat effeminate guys. That didn’t bother me but I pretty much avoided socializing too much with the guys. I did attend various after-performance parties and other social events with the whole group.

Several of the girls made advances or showed interest in me, but I didn’t reciprocate and focused on being the very best dancer in the class. I could tell some of the guys were in relationships with each other, and I didn’t have a strong opinion about that one way or another. Several guys hit on me but I wasn’t interested, although it was nice to know they were so attracted to me. I was most friendly with the twin sisters in the class, and we became fairly close.

Our dance studio was in a two-story building in one of the large wood-floored rooms that contained lots of stretching bars and some rubber floor mats. There is even a rack of lightweight dumbbells ranging from 1 to 5 pounds. Next to the dance studio was another room, not as large and maybe half the size. It had been unused and empty until I saw a notice taped to the door. Out of curiosity, I walked over to read what it said…

———

-NEW BUSINESS ABOUT TO OPEN
-PERSONAL WEIGHT TRAINING COACH
-AFFORDABLE RATES
-THE BEST EQUIPMENT
-GET YOUR BODY IN SHAPE
-BE HEALTHY
-LOSE WEIGHT
-GAIN STRENGTH
-BODYBUILDING EXPERTISE

For more information go to:
BuildUpBigBodies.com

Maximus,
Proprietor and Personal Trainer

———-

That was sure interesting. I first worried there would be a noisy gym crowd, but then realized it was actually just one-on-one training sessions. That certainly didn’t seem like a problem for our dance studio. I looked inside the window and saw lots of very big weights and other equipment stacked all around the floor. There were also large mirrors being installed. It was obvious everything still needed to be set up and organized. Because it was nightfall, I couldn’t make out everything in the dim light. Then, I heard my instructor call to me…

“Devin, we’re about to start rehearsing. Please come, it’s getting late.”

I quickly turned and headed back to my class. The class proceeded as normal but I found myself wondering what Maximus would be like. As I thought about it I started thinking that he must be really big and muscular. Interestingly, the class seemed to be over before I knew it. I guess that my daydreaming distracted me. It was actually one of the more rigorous classes and I even broke out in a significant sweat. I wore my normal tights, a low-cut top with thin fabric, and ballet-type shoes. I know it’s pretty gay, but that’s the sort of thing all the male dancers wore.

After class, a few of us, including the twin sisters, talked as we cooled down from our dance workout. Eventually, everyone left but I stayed behind to stretch. My instructor asked me to make sure that I locked up. As I stretched I heard footsteps and looking up I saw an extremely large figure through the window, lumbering towards the new gym. I was ready to leave anyway and decided to see who it was. After locking the door I cautiously walked over to the gym.

As I got to the door I could see that the lights were on inside and someone was organizing the equipment. It was a giant guy in baggy grey sweatpants and a sweater. He was the biggest guy I’d ever seen and looked like a solid slab of big muscle was packed in under his baggy sweats. He looked at least 6’ 2” and his thickness and density were incredible. I noticed he lifted up super heavy dumbbell weights that had markings to identify how heavy they were. I could make out several that said 200 pounds! I kept watching and became more and more intrigued by his powerful strength and size.

At that point, the giant man noticed me and came to the door, opened it, and introduced himself…

“Hi there, I’m Maximus, the owner of this new gym.”

He dwarfed me and seemed bigger than the door opening, almost blocking out all light emanating from the room. I first stepped back in a little disbelief and shock at his size. I quickly noted that his face was handsome and rugged but with a soft and kind element to it. He reached out his massive hand and I hesitantly shook it. My little hand disappeared in his incredibly big and muscular grip. Luckily, his grip was gentile knowing he would crush me if he wasn’t careful, and I finally replied…

“Hi, I'm Devin. Pleased to meet you.”

“Devin, why don’t to come in, I’ll show you the gym I’m setting up.”

He stepped back and I entered the room. I could smell iron from all the heavyweights thrown about. I was able to get a better look at Maximus as he showed me around and explained the different weights. I couldn’t believe how big he looked, and how he seemed so dense and hard all over. His baggy sweats didn’t hide his massive muscular size and density. He was talkative and seemed excited to show me everything. I just listened and took him in. Finally, he said….

“You don’t say much, Devin. Is everything OK? I know I talk a lot.”

“I’m sorry Maximus, I like listening to you and don’t want to interrupt. I was just thinking about how appropriate your name is. I mean, you’re so big, so that name seems perfect. Your parents must have had a crystal ball and knew you’d be a giant bodybuilder.”

“I understand how you can say that, Devin. But you see, my unusual name is not because of that.”

I didn’t want to get any more personal, so I just replied…

“Oh, OK.”

Then I could tell he noticed that my tights were still a little damp from my sweat, and he commented…

“You must have had a good dance workout and really exerted yourself. You have such a toned and firm little body.”

“Thank you, Maximus. Yes, I did dance hard tonight. I love staying in good shape. I’m sorry I look a little sweaty like this.”

“Devin, I can see you’re in very good shape. Don’t worry about being sweaty, I get so sweaty when I lift weights and I’m used to it. If you ever want to get a little stronger please feel free to see me after your classes and I can help train you. I’ll always be here late anyway, and all my training sessions will be over by that time.”

“Maximus, I better go now, but yes, I will certainly think about your suggestion. It very nice of you to offer your time like that.”

“It would be my pleasure. I hope you accept.”

I left for my apartment and my head was swirling with thoughts of Maximus. I wondered if I should take him up on his offer. I also wondered what his body looked like under the heavy and baggy sweats he was wearing. I could see the outline of such big muscle. At any rate, I thought I would look even better if I put on a few pounds of muscle, and it might even help my dancing. I was subconsciously talking myself into it.

I got home and took a shower, then made myself some dinner. As I sat down to eat I realized I’d been thinking about Maximus the whole time, oblivious to anything else. I put on my little baby blue silk robe that I hadn’t worn before. I remember ordering it online because I thought it would look sexy on my firm little body, then never felt the urge to wear it, til now.

After dinner I walked over to the full-length mirror in my bedroom and carefully studied myself in the sexy silk robe, turning to see my backside. Then, I let it slip off my shoulders and down to the floor. I looked over my thin but taught and toned body. My penis got hard and was sticking straight up. I knew it was pretty small compared to other guys, but it was nonetheless cute and well-shaped. I started shaving what little body hair I had to be completely smooth and to show off my beautiful skin, especially for dance performances. Of course, I wondered what Maximus would think of my little body.

At that point, I started fantasizing about showing Maximus what I looked like naked. It was as though he had a certain control of my mind and I couldn’t fight it. I stared rubbing my little cock and thought about Maximus watching me. It felt so good. I never felt such sexual energy and sensitivity. The feeling from my penis was wonderful, and my tiny balls seemed alive with sexy sensations. The last thing I remember fantasizing about before I climaxed was Maximus putting his big hands all over my little body. I’d never felt so supercharged about anyone in my life, and I had only been around him for ten minutes!

The next day I attended class in the late afternoon, as usual. This time I could hear men working out at the gym. We were only separated by a wall, so heavy sounds would penetrate into our dance studio from time to time. I was excited just knowing that Maximus was lifting weights and training other men so close to me. I couldn’t wait for the class to end so I could go see Maximus.

After class, I stayed late again until everyone else left. I could hear a man thanking Maximus for the training session and then walking by the window as he left. That’s when I got my stuff and went over to the gym. I wore more revealing leg tights that were low on my hips and butt, and a cropped top to show off my thin midsection. I felt good about my body and I guess I wanted to show Maximus. I walked down the hallway and this time the gym door was open. I walked in and saw Maximus over in the corner curling up massive dumbbells. His biceps looked the size of bowling balls and big veins were literally popping on them.

Maximus was only wearing a pair of tight and stretchy black shorts and a tight black tank top. Giant muscles exploded all over him. He turned and saw me and a big smile went across his face. Then he quickly re-racked the weights and came over to greet me. The closer he got the bigger he looked. I was mesmerized by his size. Then, as he got nearer, he said…

“Devin! I’m so glad you came. It’s so wonderful to see you.”

We shook hands, and I replied…

“Great seeing you, Maximus. I can’t get over how built you are. I mean, you seem unreal.”

He was so amazing and I just found myself staring at his body, taking everything in, trying to comprehend what was before me.

“Devin, I can tell you like it. It’s fun showing off for you.”

I was in a trance, totally fixated on him. As he stood before me I noticed more details. For example, his skin seemed so taught, almost as if it were stretched and straining to contain the giant muscles underneath it. Veins of all sizes engulfed the massive muscles. A sexy oily sheen coated the taught skin and he was slightly sweating. The slabs of muscle looked incredibly dense, thick, and heavy. Also, he had a super strong scent of pure man. This powerful muscleman scent helped put me in a deepening trance-like state.

Maximus didn’t say a word, and let me continue my infatuation. After what must have been five minutes he flexed his biceps for me, and just said….

“Here you go, Devin.”

I couldn’t believe what he was showing me, such massive and rock-hard bicep muscles. Giant veins inundated them. I noticed even stronger manly smells engulfed me and I couldn’t help but take deep breaths in through my nose. I felt my little cock get very hard but was too overpowered to stop it, or even care if Maximus noticed my little bulge. Then, Maximus removed his sweaty tank top to show me more, and said…

“Devin, I want to show off some upper body muscle. Take a look at this.”

I thought I might faint from the overloading stimulation of nerves firing throughout my brain and little body. His enormous chest, arms, and shoulders were the most impressive things I’d ever seen. More smelly man scent hit me, and I wanted to feel him up so bad. Then, I felt paralyzed from the excessive stimulation and confused at my overpowering attraction to Maximus.

Maximus was excited showing off his body, and even more excited at my reaction. Then, he explained…

“Devin, I need to show you something else. Promise you won’t be frightened or panicky. I just want to show you because I’m very attracted to you, and I’m lonely.”

“You? Are you lonely? How can someone so amazing be lonely?

“I’m new to the area and have been spending every waking hour opening this gym. When I first saw you I immediately wanted to be with you. The thought of that possibility overpowered me. You’re so sexy and cute.”

“Oh Maximus, I’ve done nothing but think of you since yesterday night when we met for the first time…. I want you to show me more.”

I’d been so infatuated with his giant muscled-up body, that I didn’t notice just how massive the bulge was in the front of his shorts. It was so very big! Maximus noticed I kept staring directly at it. I knew there was a strong likelihood that he might expose himself to me, especially if I showed interest in it, just like I did with his muscles.

He stepped back and started removing his sweaty shorts. It was initially difficult to do so because the shorts caught on the giant bulge as he tried to push it down his big legs. Maximus had to try several times, stretching out the shorts, pulling out the waistband, and finally clearing the massive bulbous bulge. My eyes were glued to the large ball-like mass as he worked his shorts around it. I was stunned at what I witnessed.

Maximus eventually forced the shorts down his legs and kicked them aside. I reacted to the stunning sight by unconsciously raising both my hands over my mouth and mumbling…

“Oh my, it isn’t possible. It can’t be.”

I never ever imagined that cock and balls could be so large. The meaty mass sprang forth, bounced, and flopped around from the sheer size and weight of it all. The semi-hard cock was as thick as the fat end of a baseball bat, and hung down to the side of his knees, lightly bouncing off his inner thighs as it moved around heavily. His balls were two massive egg shaped orbs that were the size of baseballs. His entire body was shaved except for a triangle of pubic hair above his giant cock. Maximus now stood before me proudly, fully exposed. I definitely understood the origin of his unusual name.

I was so stimulated and overwhelmed that I felt a little light-headed and began to lose my balance. I thought I was going to pass out and just as my knees started to buckle, Maximus caught me and pulled me into him….

“Don’t worry, Devin, I’ve got you. Just relax in my arms. I’m so sorry I got carried away. It was way too much all at once for you. Please know I would never hurt you, never. You are safe with me.”

I began to get my bearings and felt secure wrapped in his big arms and leaning into his giant, super hard body. I instinctively put my head on his big muscular chest. It felt so right. I loved how strong he smelled and pushed my nose into him to experience more stud scent. I never felt so small and delicate as I did then.

I could feel his big cock and balls rub and push up against my stomach, little crotch, and my thighs. I felt everything get more engorged. I also felt Maximus removing my little dance top. I didn’t resist. Without thinking, I stepped back and slipped off my tights. I was nude and now loved how I felt like that in front of him. I heard a slight but deep and long moan from Maximus and felt his eyes all over me. He wrapped his muscular arms around me again and pulled me into total manliness beyond anything I ever imagined. We were skin to skin and he was making me moist and oily from the manly coating all over him.

“You’re turning me on so much, Devin. Thank you for showing me your taught little body.”

“I wanted you to see my body, and to feel it too. I love your big strong hands on me.”

I moved around my face on his chest sensuously. My little nude body was getting more oily and smelly as his skin rubbed on mine. He was feeling more and more masculine and flexed both pec muscles for me. Big striations of muscle fiber ripped through the skin of his chest and seemed to double in size and hardness. He liked moving my head and face all around as he flexed his chest. Then I raised my head off him, and looking into his eyes, I honestly confided in him…

“I’m a little confused right now, and you’ve overpowered my senses. This is new to me. Maximus, I’ve never been with a man before, let alone someone as extreme as you. But know this, I’ve never been so utterly turned on in my life.”

“Devin, I understand, I was being overtly forward, but I’m so attracted to you… Your beautiful face, big eyes, cute little turned-up nose, firm little body, and pearly white skin are so sexy. You make me feel like such a powerful stud.”

I got more and more comfortable as we exchanged honest thoughts and feelings. I was falling hard for him. The more he hugged me, the more I transitioned from being confused and even frightened at what I saw to accepting my lustful side and need to worship him.

I started sniffing across his smelly body and felt a strong sexual intoxication. For the first time, I moaned for him at the powerful aphrodisiac of his strong manly scent. He seemed to love my unsuppressed reaction because he moaned himself, and hugged me even harder. Coupled with that, I felt something extremely big pushing into my stomach, hips, and legs. The force was actually pushing my lower body away from Maximus.

I obviously figured out what it was almost immediately. I leaned back, using my hands to push off his muscular chest, and Maximus loosened his hug to allow me to do so. Then I looked down and saw a giant expanding mass of cock and balls. Not only that, but the strongest, most powerful smell of all overwhelmed me. The manly musk of his giant cock and balls intrigued me like nothing else. He could tell I wasn’t sure what to think. He was right, and looking up at his face, I saw some trepidation and worry, but also underlying excitement. Then he said…

“Devin, I haven’t bathed for a while. I understand if it’s too much for you. I live here in the little room off the back corner. There’s a shower but it's not working yet, and I’ve been training so hard the last three days.”

“Oh Maximus, this is all so new to me. Your strong man smells have actually excited me. And well, down there you smell strongest of all… I think I like how it smells so much.”

“Devin, I only hope you really like it. You excite me more than I thought possible. I haven’t been with anyone for so long. I like how you’re looking at it. It’s so sexy when you smell it… See how big it is?

“Oh Maximus, I can't stop looking at it. It’s just that I’ve never smelled something so manly like that. It’s having a sexual impact on me. Can I touch everything?”

“I’m aching for your touch, Devin.”

By this time the giant cock was totally ridged and sticking out at a 45-degree angle. The big-headed end of it was so high that I was looking up at it as I stood there. The size was astonishing! I slowly reached my hand towards the massive rock-hard cock shaft. Then hesitated as my hand almost reached it. The giant cock twitched and swayed around, it was dripping a significant amount of clear and thick fluid, and the thick fluid was running down the enormous shaft, coating it. I timed the swaying cock and wrapped my little hand around it as it moved back toward the left. My hand only covered half the thick girth. The power and weight of it was staggering.

12