The Dancer's Deceit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tapped into the oldest of this set, then swiped through them all at full screen. In the first several she was flashing again. In a few, they were not as close up, showing that she was wearing just the thong and her tights as her bottoms. Then there were a small group of pictures of her completely topless, still in the thong, both sitting in the group playing the dice game, and standing. These were followed by a few of her with the thong around her knees. Then three more, from different angles, posed. In those, she was completely naked, with even the stockings off. Then more naked pictures were interspersed with her wearing the shirt, tights and underwear, or just the tights, which confused me. In one picture she wore only the shirt and tights. I didn't have the strength or the patience to scroll back through to try to piece together what had happened. I was dismayed to find my erection rock solid, despite how tired and worn out I still felt.

I backed out to the home screen and set the phone down, but picked it back up a few seconds later, scrolling fairly quickly through the images at half size. They were all sent over a seven minute period starting at 3:19AM. They were preceded with a "Are you awake" text and interspersed with sexy little notes to me. "Thinking about screwing your brains out later," and "It's making me really horny, sending these to you."

I went back and clicked into a few, checking the metadata to see the times. The images ranged from 2:04AM to just after 3:09AM. I went back to the originals to try to piece things together.

At almost 2:00 she was still wearing her shirt. I realized now that I had no idea what she'd had on below the waist, because those pictures were all zoomed tightly to her face and upper body. In the new set, with the first flashing picture having a time stamp six minutes after our last exchange, I could see that she was already in her panties.

Brain and body, acting as separate entities. My brain rebelled at the idea of my girlfriend's actions, but my body reacted much differently. I was at odds with myself. Annoyed and aroused -- two states of being that I didn't know could coexist as much as they were.

It was in this state; annoyed with my girlfriend, scared of what she'd done, and hard as a stone considering it, that I passed into a deep, sound sleep; my phone on my chest, open to a naked picture of her. My body couldn't handle any more stress, I guess.

I woke with a start at almost noon. She had just texted me, and somehow I must have felt the mild vibration. I begged for time to shower and brush my teeth before I saw her, so she promised to walk over slowly. I jumped out of bed, tossed my sweats and robe into my laundry basket, and pulled my towel around my waist. I dashed with my toiletry basket to the bathroom, cleaned myself, and brushed my teeth while I was standing under the hot water -- two needs, one deed -- and was back to my room in less than ten minutes. She was already in the hallway waiting for me.

I had barely let her into the room when she tore the towel off of me and dropped to her knees. Her blowjobs were always amazing, but something about the urgency in this one almost set me off prematurely. With herculean effort, I pulled myself from her mouth and began undressing her. Under her jacket she wore a T-shirt and yoga pants, braless and pantyless. I lowered myself on her body, kissing her chest, stomach, and the little patch of hair before diving in, too impatient to take my time. She was ready for me, already wet. Her clit was a hard little nub pushing back against my tongue. I let my left hand tease her breast while my right aided my tongue, teasing around her opening while I licked above.

Soon, she was grinding against me, making guttural sounds between her panting, and with two fingers I entered her, finding the rough spot on the front wall, pushing against it with the same rhythm my mouth was using. Much more quickly than I expected, she exploded, almost without warning. She arched her back, stilling, and her groan became a mewl, high pitched and throaty, before erupting into a guttural cry as her thighs clamped their soft flesh around my head. I slowed my tempo but kept my position, trying to follow her lead. She grabbed me by my hair and brought me up her body, kissing me deeply, tasting herself as she forced her tongue into my mouth. While I pulled on the condom, she grinned playfully, then wiped the slick liquid from my face and licked her hand clean of her own juices.

I let her guide me inside, and then I set a slow, leisurely pace. One, two, three, shallow strokes, halfway in, almost all the way out. Then in, slowly, three, four five seconds to drive myself as deep as possible before backing out just as slowly and resuming my shallow teasing. Three shallow, one deep. Four shallow, one deep. Two shallow, two deep. She laid back, meeting every thrust, trying to pull my body down to her, voicing her pleasure with animalistic sounds. Finally, she could take no more of the tease and hooked her legs around my low back, the muscles in her dancer's legs pulling me into her, setting the pace faster and deeper. With my right hand I reached between us, putting my finger on her still-hard clit and allowing her to drive up into it. She came again quickly, driving herself up hard against me. I felt her release almost as clearly as I heard it, and that combination spurred my own.

After, she found her favorite position, both of us naked, her head cradled in the crook of my shoulder, laying on my chest, her fingers lazily tracing across my stomach, the covers on the floor. "Did you get the pictures I sent?" she asked coyly.

"I saw them," I grinned. I wanted to hear about the night before I reacted. "I see you had a good time again."

"So much fun!" she replied, speaking in her usual, bubbly way. She got like this when she was excited. "The guys were so awesome! Alex is a riot!"

"What happened? Why did you guys leave the bar so quick?" I asked, genuinely curious about that part.

"Oh, like, just after you left, Alex tried to get up to go get another beer. Steve said that we should come back to the dorms. He didn't want to pay $6.00 for a beer when he had a whole case at home. I wanted to stay and dance, but they made a good point about the expensive drinks; I only had enough budgeted to buy one more vodka soda. And it felt like the mood changed after you left. Maybe it was just me, but it kind of felt like, with you gone, everyone wanted to leave."

I wondered if I was reading into that statement. Did they want to leave because I was gone, or because I had left, the party had died. I had trouble believing the latter, and I could easily see them being motivated to get somewhere private so they could play the dice game and get her clothes off.

"We talked about where to go while we walked back, and decided my room was biggest, because there's only one desk and one bed. Plus, I had my vodka there, since I drank all of Justin's last time. So, two of the guys went to get Steve's beer, and everyone else came here. I turned on some music and Terry and Alex danced with me for a little bit, until the guys got back, and then they wanted to play that dice game again. We were playing for a while, and laughing and joking around, and then Pat asked why I didn't dress sexy, like he'd asked, and Alex was confused because you're my boyfriend and he thought that was a weird question. I'd made the guys promise not to tell anyone, and Pat hadn't even told his roommate! It was so great of him to keep our secret!"

"I decided that it was okay for him to know, so we all told him some of the stuff from Thursday. Not everything. Not the really embarrassing stuff!" she clarified. "And he was kind of surprised. I don't think he believed us."

I rolled my eyes, knowing where this was headed. I'd seen the pictures, so my only real question was how it had happened this time.

"And then Steve was kind of bothered that Alex didn't believe us, and he said, 'well, then how would we all know that she's wearing thigh highs?"

"Alex laughed and made a joke. I wish I could remember it, but it was really funny, and he was calling bullshit, but all the guys said that, yes, I was probably wearing thigh highs. Then Pat told me that if I just lifted my dress up, I could prove that I was, and that would prove us right and Alex wrong."

"I didn't see the harm, so I got up and lifted up my dress a couple inches above my tights, just to prove it. Alex wanted to know why I wore them, instead of bare legs or regular tights. I told him how I hate underwear, and how I like to wear something to hide the bruises that are on my legs sometimes from dancing, and how I'm just used to it because they keep me warm and they're really comfortable."

"They all wanted to know a lot more. They were really interested. Zach asked if I had any bruises now. I told him that I didn't because the rehearsals had been a little lighter and I was doing a lot of solo stuff, and usually I got bruises from my partners. And Terry asked why I hate underwear, and so I told him that thongs feel weird up my butt, and that as a dancer I never wear anything under my leotards and unitards and yoga pants because you can't have panty lines, and I've been dancing for so many years, and it just kind of became habit, so I don't unless I really have to, like if I'm wearing a really short skirt, or if I'm on my period, or something."

"So then Pat asked if I was wearing underwear, and I said I was, and he was like, 'your dress is really long. Does that mean you're on your period?' and I told him no, that it was because you prefer I wear underwear if I'm going out.'

"I told you that I didn't need that," I interrupted. "I'm not sure where you got that from. The only thing I've ever said is that I would never tell you what to wear." I sounded defensive, but I had been trying really hard not to be controlling, and it really bothered me that I wasn't getting credit for that effort.

She looked thoughtful for a moment, then kissed my chest lightly. "You're right. My other boyfriends always wanted me to wear underwear if I was going out without them. They were only okay with me being commando if I was just with them. But you've never told me that, and you've actually been cool with me doing what I want. I guess I was just projecting my own relationship insecurities on you. I'm sorry!"

She hugged me and stretched up to kiss and nuzzle my neck as she continued. "Well, anyway, I told him that. And he kind of laughed, but he didn't really say anything. And then everyone wanted to play the dice game again, and Pat had some dice in his pocket."

I grimaced, wondering if she realized that the guys had almost definitely planned on trying to play the game with her, most assuredly with their special stripping rules. I was curious if they would have still tried if I'd been there. She had explained how the game was played after that Thursday night. Different colored dice with different meanings. Different rolls make different people drink, and double sixes give you a poker chip, and two poker chips lets you make a new rule. Those rules were what they had used to make her flash the last time.

"Well, you saw the pictures, so I guess you knew they made the boob flashing rule again. It was hard because that dress can't really be pulled down to show them, so I had to lift the whole thing up in order to flash."

I fought the urge to roll my eyes as I considered her flashing her entire body as she lifted the dress. "Did you get to make any rules?" I inquired idly. It seemed unlikely that she wouldn't roll two sixes herself.

"I did!" she responded enthusiastically. "I told them they weren't allowed to take any of their clothes off. Like, nothing at all, or flash, or anything like that!"

I was a little shocked. She intentionally made a rule that she would have to be the only one showing skin? "Why did you make that rule?" I asked, sounding more incredulous than I intended.

"For you," she said proudly. "You told me that you thought it would bother you if I was looking at all of their dicks, so I made a rule that made sure they would have to keep them in their pants!"

She seemed so pleased with herself. "I'm not sure that's what I meant, though." I replied thoughtfully.

"You want me to make them get naked?"

"No, that's not what I mean, but..."

"So you don't want them naked around me."

"Right, I guess I prefer that, but..."

"So, if they're not supposed to get naked or pull their dicks out or whatever, then the rule I made was good, right?"

"Well, yeah, it was, but..."

"And you want me to come home and spend all my energies concentrated on this dick, right?" she purred, reaching down and lightly rubbing her nails up my hard shaft.

I shuddered at the sensation. "That feels wonderful," I told her, momentarily forgetting my argument.

She grinned widely up at me, then returned her attention to my hardon. "They've already seen me, and it's just harmless, silly fun. We agreed on that Thursday. They get a little thrill, it seems like you get a bit of a thrill, and you and I have really good sex. It's wins across the board. I don't mind showing my boobs."

"It's more than just your boobs," I corrected, trying to keep the tone light despite my distraction. In the back of my head, I wondered at the fact that, somehow, "just boobs" had become okay. It wasn't until much later that I realized I had forgotten to correct her on the fact that we'd agreed on anything of the sort after Thursday.

"Well, yeah, but that first night I didn't really mean to show my pussy at all, and they saw more of it then, when I fell, than they did tonight. Or mostly, I guess, probably. But I figured, at that point it didn't really matter much. It's still just innocent fun."

I knew from looking at the pictures that she'd been naked again, so that comment didn't surprise me. I wanted to argue about her use of "harmless" and "innocent," but I was very preoccupied with the feather-light feeling of her fingers dancing across my balls. I had completely lost the thrust of my main argument, and I simply couldn't focus enough to get it back. "I just wish you would, you know, keep it tame," I finally managed.

She smiled at me, kissed me on the lips and said, "I promise," then enthusiastically resumed her story, moving her hand back up to my chest.

"After a couple of times of lifting my dress all the way up to my chin, I told them I needed to change. Every time I pulled it back down, I had to make sure the elastic chest support was in place, so I'd have to root around in there to get the girls properly situated. It was very uncomfortable and a big hassle. But don't worry! I made sure to stand with my back to them when I changed!"

I exhaled slightly in a nearly silent laugh. She had flashed them her chest repeatedly, was changing her clothes in order to make showing those tits simpler, but she was proud of herself for stripping mostly naked with her back to them. If nothing else, her logic amused me and kept me guessing.

"Wait," I said, lifting my head in sudden realization. "Didn't you change your shirt before you texted me about flashing?"

She grinned sheepishly up at me as I felt a flutter in my belly that seemed to flow into my cock. "Well, they were pushing for a lot more than I already had, and I felt like, maybe, I should make sure you were really okay with it."

I thought about asking her what she'd have done if I'd said no, recalling my internal struggle when I'd first read that text, but I figured it would either start a fight, or make things much more awkward between us. I also wanted to hear the rest of the story, and I worried that I wouldn't get the honest truth if I broached that subject now. I resolved to possibly ask her that later. When I didn't respond, she resumed her story.

"Well, I figured I'd be wearing clothes to bed since I wouldn't be sleeping with you," she glanced at me playfully, "so I just put on my lounging shirt. You know, that white tank top? I tried to put on some pajama pants, but they told me that when I flashed with my dress on they got to see my panties, and they shouldn't get less of a show now, and I kind of teased them about it, but didn't really argue. Anyway, they all said they loved my new outfit, and we kept playing."

I could see, in my mind's eye, the picture of her in just her low-rise panties, thigh high socks, and that shirt. There were a good few inches of her perfect abs bared between the bottom of the latter and the top of the former. I recalled one of the pictures, with her blatantly erect nipples poking against the thin material of the shirt, now knowing that she was wearing nothing but her black thong panties below. I wondered for half a second if I could really handle being in a relationship with this girl, and that made my cock twitch again. I saw her grin, so I know she noticed.

"Well, they were happy because it was a lot easier for me to flash them, and I was a lot more comfortable because that dress made it a pretty big pain. And you know I texted you, and when you gave permission, they were very excited. Pat set a flashing rule right away, so I had to flash when a three was rolled, and I had to leave my boobs out if it was my turn. "

"He had made two rules right away?" I asked, incredulous.

"No, the other rule, about the threes, was from last time," she said matter-of-factly, as though I should have realized.

"The rules carry over from game to game?"

"Well, they all though it would be fun, and I kind of went along with it. I knew they'd get their way eventually, you know?"

I really wished my dick wasn't so expressive at hearing all of this.

"We played for another bit," she continued. "I don't know how long because we talked and joked around a lot, too, and then Alex had to pee. A few of the other guys went with him, so I decided I should, too, and they let me put on my PJs. When I was in the bathroom, I thought about how they would probably be really insistent that I had to take my pants off before we could play again, and I didn't want another argument, so I just took them off right away, before they could say anything. They really appreciated that I was playing fair."

I couldn't help but to smile, both at how cute and sexy she probably looked, and how twisted her logic was. She undoubtedly misread my expression as confirmation, and I didn't bother to correct her.

"After a little while, Terry rolled double sixes and got his second coin, and he said that his new rule was that I had to play topless, and part of me figured they'd already seen my boobs, but I also didn't know how much longer we were going to play and didn't want to be full-on tits out for a few hours. They were pretty cool about it, and we agreed that I would take my shirt off for one round, then put it back on for the next round, but then they said that I had to stand up if it was off, so I couldn't hide my boobs."

"Well, a couple of rounds later, I was over by my fridge getting beers for a couple of the guys and was about to put my shirt back on, and Pat rolled double sixes and got to make a rule."

I wondered if she noticed that a lot of the double sixes came up when she wasn't watching. I was pretty sure that most of them were not real rolls, but once again I remained silent, letting her tell the story.

"He said that he was going to make the pussy flashing rule. Now, if a three got rolled, I had to pull my thong down. I kind of tried to argue, but everyone was ganging up on me, and they all, well most of them, had seen it that night -- Thursday night. They said that I agreed to flashing my boobs, so why was it different, it's still flashing? And they said that because the boob flashing rule was barely a thing anymore, but also because I wasn't playing topless full time like the rule they'd made earlier, that I wasn't really playing fair. I kind of had to say okay, but it still felt different."