The Dare MD Ch. 04

Story Info
She opens her dare site with a special intro for Dr. Bill.
6.9k words
4.75
8.2k
10

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'VE MISSED YOU at the grocery store these past couple of Tuesdays."

Andrea was so startled at Dr. Bill Berman's sudden appearance at her office door that she jumped and hit her leg on the side of her desk.

"I'm sorry," Bill yelped. "I didn't mean to scare you."

It took Andrea a moment to catch her breath. "It's okay," she laughed. "I was just completely focused on . . . " and she waved her hand toward the papers on her desk. In truth, she was experimenting with a new camera that she had attached under her desk. After her last patient, she had slipped off her panties and, back in her chair, had slid her light sheath dress up her thighs to test how well the camera would see her pussy. Fortunately, she had both hands on the desk when Bill showed up.

She shook her head as though to clear it. "It's fine," she repeated, "but what was the question?"

Bill mumbled that it was not important and started to turn away. "Oh, the grocery store," Andrea said. She nodded her head in thought for a few seconds, then said, "I guess you should come in."

Bill shook his head and turned away. "Bill, come here," she called after him. "Everybody's gone, right? I've been wondering why you haven't said anything." She waited till he stepped back into her office. "I think I want to talk about it, and . . . " She shrugged, leaving the thought hanging. She waved him to the chair on the other side of her desk.

They sat in silence for a few minutes, neither looking at the other, each waiting for the other to speak. Finally, Bill shifted in his chair. "Do you know what scopophilia is?"

"Doesn't sound familiar. Should I look it up?"

He shook his head. "It's a technical term for getting pleasure from looking at objects of eroticism," then he added, hesitating between each example, "like pornography . . . naked bodies . . . fetishes . . . instead of participating in a sexual relationship. . . . though I might say, in addition to having a sexual relationship." He stared into the upper corner of her office, and they sat in silence for what felt like a long period.

Finally, Andrea took a breath. "Is this considered a pathology? Or just what any man . . . or woman . . . might feel from adolescence on?"

Bill laughed and seemed to relax, finally looking in her direction. "I guess it depends on who you're talking to," he said. "I've seen it referred to as a pathology or a disorder, but that's not how I feel about it. It sounds more elegant than voyeurism, which I guess is how I could characterize it as far as I'm concerned, though some psychological texts will refer to voyeurism as active scopophilia, with passive scopophilia being exhibitionism."

"So that would be me?" Andrea replied with a chuckle. Behind the safety of the desk, she had spread her legs. She was pretty sure the camera was still recording, and she wanted to get some good footage. She had discreetly pulled the hem of her dress up her thigh and was letting her fingers stray over the bare, smooth skin of her leg.

Bill's cheeks had turned a light shade of pink at her question, but he retained a somewhat scholarly attitude that helped him stay in control. "On the assumption that you weren't there only for the shopping, I guess I would say yes."

Her fingers had moved under the hem of her dress and were reaching the top of her thigh, where she brushed against her pussy lips. She inhaled slightly and let her finger gently explore the knotted folds of flesh. "So, where do we go from here?"

"Oh, we don't have to go anywhere," Bill said. "I think this was my . . . awkward way of, I don't know, saying you don't have to worry about me saying anything about our . . . encounter." He was looking straight into her eyes, and she felt her thick pussy lips twitching against her finger. Could he see through the table, she wondered, as she slid her finger between the folds, feeling some wetness forming there. "And to say that I would love to repeat that sort of experience." There was a tremble of hesitancy in his voice as he said that.

They sat in silence, looking intently at each other and both breathing somewhat shallowly. The thought ran through her mind that he must know she was doing something, as she brought a second finger to start pushing her pussy lips aside. She was getting wetter with each second.

"That may be possible," she said when she had control of herself. "You never know." She was raising the stakes, and the sense of risk increased the throbbing and wetness of her pussy. She really wanted to shove both fingers into herself and rub her clit, and to give him a full view of her swollen, sopping wet pussy. But she had an equally strong urge to resist, to wait for a more appropriate time.

All of these thoughts ran through her head in a split second, while Bill was pondering what she had just said about possibly more to come. He looked like he was about to stand up when she said, in a slightly strained voice, "Is that what caused problems in your marriage, your, um, scopophilia?" That was a hard word to say when she had her pussy lips spread apart and was rubbing the wet, smooth space between them.

Bill chuckled and sat back in his chair. "No, we had much deeper problems than my predilections. She . . . ." He paused, then decided it did not seem like the right time to go into details. "I suppose it may have affected my medical track choices, though." He laughed. "My strong-willed sister often said that only women could really understand women's health. She was particularly vociferous during my ob-gyn rotation. But I don't think she needed to worry. I was at least as nervous as any of the other men in the rotation, maybe even more so." He stared into the upper corner again for a bit. "I'm not sure I could have phrased it like this, but I was having trouble reconciling the women I was treating and the ones I sometimes looked at in magazines at night." He looked at Andrea. "This was before the internet, which has made this sort of thing so much easier."

"Mmm." Andrea was leaning on her left arm in a way that she hoped conveyed deep interest, while the middle finger of her right hand had slid down and was resting on the opening to her cunt. She felt her pussy quivering, and she was fighting hard to resist pushing her finger into herself.

After a few more moments of silence, Bill stood up. "I guess I'd better get going. We've both got things to do and homes to go to, so I'll see you tomorrow."

She moved her chair slightly forward to hide more of herself under the desk while he walked past her. When he got to the door, she said, with a strain in her voice, "See you tomorrow." As soon as he had disappeared around the corner, she slid her finger all the way into her cunt and let out a long sigh, quietly releasing the tension that had been building inside her. She slumped forward onto the desk as she slid the finger in and out a few times, then added her index finger to fill herself even more.

She rolled back in her chair to spread her legs and give herself more room to rub her clit with her thumb as she continued to pump her fingers in and out. The sight of her tote bag next to the desk reminded her of what she had brought with her, and she rummaged around till she found what she was looking for, her new dildo. She had unpacked it at home and washed it, but had not really tried it out yet.

With one hand still fingering and stroking her pussy, she licked the length of the light brown dildo, then wrapped her lips around the lifelike knob to get it wet. She took it out and drooled onto it, then licked her own spit around with her tongue till the head was nice and wet. She spread her pussy lips wide so she could rub the head up and down along the slick surface. She gasped at the touch, so much wider than her fingers, touching more parts of her sensitive flesh than she could reach. After a few strokes, she rested the head of the dildo against the opening and began pushing.

She groaned as the thick head pushed against the cunt muscles. Even though they were loose and slick, this was thicker than anything else that had been inside her, and her body was resisting. She bit her lip, then pushed down with both hands and gasped out loud as the head spread her further open and, after a couple of shoves, pushed its way in.

Some sound, maybe louder than she intended, came out of her as the dildo rode into her. Her vision was a bit cloudy from the sensation-she could have been seeing stars-and then all her attention was directed to this thickness sliding up and down her cunt.

This was amazing, she thought, totally unlike anything or anyone that had been inside her. She twisted in the chair to give herself easier access, and she pushed the dildo faster and deeper. Her other hand was rubbing her stomach and reaching up to slide her tiny bra off her tits, so she could rub them and tweak her hard nipples.

As she twisted, she realized with a shock that her door was still open and that anybody passing by would be able to see her totally exposed. But with the pounding in her pussy, she was too far gone to do anything. Suddenly, a huge wave of feeling had built up in her pelvic area, and she knew she was about to explode. She pulled the dildo out and began rubbing her mound and clit in a frenzy, her breath gasping as the sensations built. Then the tidal wave hit and shook her whole body, each wave crashing through her with a fierce snap and a loud gasp.

Her mind had gone blank. Seconds, minutes, she had no idea how long. When she came to, she found herself slumped in her chair, legs spread wide, her dress pushed up, her tits exposed. After a few vague moments, she sat up straight, her heart pounding. She fixed her little bra and smoothed her dress down over herself. She picked the dildo up off the floor where it had fallen and sniffed the musky juices that coated it. She gave it a long lick before putting it back in her tote bag.

Heart was still pounding and her heart racing as she gathered her purse and the rest of her things, then took her jacket off the stand and started out the door. After a few steps, she stopped with a puzzling sense that she had forgotten something. After a pause, she turned sharply around, remembering the camera under the desk. As she disconnected it from the clip she had installed under the desk, she chuckled, both in amusement at seeing that it was still running and in fear that somebody might have found and played it.

The evening air was cool as she walked across the deserted parking lot to her car. When she started to get in, she noticed another car parked close to the building. The blood drained from her head as she realized it was Dr. Bill's. He was still in the office. She slumped into the driver's seat and wondered if his door had been open, if he had heard her moaning, and if perhaps he had wandered back quietly to peek into her office to see what she was doing. Her stomach tightened, and yet her pussy began to twitch at what might have been. She closed her door, turned on the engine, and drove off, thinking that she might have to tell Sterling later on, when they were in bed, naked, and she had his cock in her hand.

THEY HAD BEEN WORKING on preparing material for their new page on ForFans for about three weeks, and Sterling thought they were ready to go live. Andrea was nervous, since she would be the one naked to the world, yet she was also excited and eager to see what it felt like to be so exposed, even with her face cropped out.

They had re-edited some of the videos and pictures they already had. They shot some new ones more in line with what they wanted to present, and Andrea had been practicing taking nude selfies. It took a while to get the hang of taking pictures of her ass and figuring out just how much of her face to include. She had become quite adept at photographing herself in the new full-length mirror they had put into the guest room, which was now becoming their sex work studio.

They had agreed to start with a dozen items on the first day, a combination of short videos and pictures, including flashing her tits in a bikini, jogging topless from front and back, a few pictures of her from behind in a thong or naked, and a couple of restaurant videos where she exposed her tits and pulled aside her panties. In general, they were pretty tame, but they figured that was enough to start.

They also scheduled some more such material to load over the next few days, including a few where they said it was a dare she had been given, even though these were all from Sterling. They hoped this would encourage contributions from any members they got.

Their biggest fight was about what to call the site. When Sterling said they should go with their original idea, TheDareMD, Andrea said, "Do you want to make it easy for people to find me? All they have to do is look for a female doctor with red hair. There probably aren't that many of us, and people will get suspicious." After arguing about that idea for most of a day, they gave each other the silent treatment till the next night, when they lay in bed naked and soon were fondling each other and fucking. That was their usual resolution to arguments.

They took a break after another day of tossing lame ideas back and forth. Then Sterling said, "How about we call it The MDares, and we pretend your name is Miranda. We could capitalize the D, make it like a porn name. We'd still have the MD as a private joke, but distract people from thinking it has anything to do with doctors."

Andrea stared at him blankly for a while till she said, "Porn name?"

Sterling shrugged and directed her back to the main question. "What do you think of TheMDares as a title?"

"I don't know. Can I think about it?"

"Come on. Is there anything wrong with it?" Sterling wanted to get the site started. "Do you want to do this or not?"

"Yes, I do. I just . . . ." She stared at him for several seconds, then finally said, "I don't see anything wrong with it."

He took her hand. "I've got an idea for a title design. Let me work on that, then we can decide after you look at it."

While he worked on that, she went back to editing her opening statement. At first, as was her habit, she had rambled on for too long. Some of the other statements on ForFans were just lists or single sentences, and she wanted more than that, but she realized it did not have to be encyclopedic. After an hour of more editing, she was fairly satisfied with this: "Working professional, mom and wife who loves to take risky, even naked dares where she might get caught. I'm pretty conservative, but I like to be pushed to make naughty, risky content. You can see my videos and picture sets here. I'd love to hear your ideas for dares."

That was a good start, she figured. Earlier drafts had included lists of what she would do and not do, but those always became too long and came across as restrictive and negative. She had seen some sites where the women had posted menus, and she might do that after they had some more experience.

"What do you think of this?" she asked when Sterling came back to show her his design. He had created a bold look with a black and red box around the title, MDares. The M was in red block letters with black behind it, while Dares was in black letters in a red box.

"I thought we could also create your screen name as MiranDares, so they'll link it to MiranDa, not an MD." He pointed to the summary on her computer screen. "How about you add the name at the start? Something like, 'MiranDa, working mom and wife... and then down here, say, 'send me your dare ideas for consideration.' That way, they won't think you'll do anything they ask for."

"This is a really good design, and I like the screen name idea." She looked up at him standing alongside her chair and ran her hand along his cock under his pants. "Shall we turn your shy, conservative wife into a public whore?"

"Just so long as you remain my private fucktoy," he said, stroking her hair and pushing her head against himself. She felt his cock thickening under her touch and pressed her lips against his bulge. He pushed her head against him with one hand while with the other he started to undo his belt. She brought up both hands to help and soon she had his zipper pulled down. He opened his pants so she was kissing his underwear, then he pulled out his thick cock and began tapping it against her cheek. "Just open your mouth, bitch," he said quietly when she brought her hands up to hold his cock. "Keep your hands down. I'll handle this."

She tilted her head back slightly to allow him easy access, opened her mouth wide, and stuck out her tongue. He tapped his cock against her tongue and cheeks several times as he stroked himself to get harder, then he put his hand on her head and pushed her forward slightly. She eagerly wrapped her lips around his cock head and began moving up and down his thickening rod. He pushed the strap of her little top off her shoulder and reached down to grope her little exposed tit, squeezing her nipple sharply.

She flinched at the quick pain and tightened her lips around his cock, taking him deeper into her mouth. He pushed the other strap down, and now her tits were completely exposed. He pushed her head down a little, forcing the cock deeper toward her throat. She gagged a bit and had to pull back to get some air. As soon as she had recovered, he pushed her back onto his cock and slid deep again. Now he had shifted into full face-fuck mode, thrusting his cock into her. She fought the desire to use her arms to control his movements, since she knew he would knock them away.

She gagged again and pulled away to catch her breath. He batted her tongue and face with his cock, now sopping wet from her spit. She coughed, and some of her drool landed on her tits. She could feel it dripping off her nipples. She wrapped her lips around him again and moved up and down the stiff length. After a while, he pulled out and was stroking himself, building up to an orgasm. He tapped it against her tongue and then thrust into her as his cum exploded into her mouth and down her throat. She swallowed the first bursts, but then it was too much for her and she coughed what was in her mouth past his cock and onto her tits and the floor.

He stepped back and wiped the tip of his wet, dripping cock onto her cheeks. She was gasping, trying to recover her breath when he took a couple steps back and shifted his cock back into his pants. "You can work like that for a while. I'll go check on dinner. If the straps get in the way of using your arms, take the shirt off. I'll be back in an hour."

He left her kneeling on the floor, still catching her breath. She looked down at her little tits, covered in her spit and his cum. He had shifted into his dominant phase, and now was her time to be submissive. As she struggled to her feet, she pushed her little top down over her hips. She would get back to work, wearing nothing but her little thong panties.

THE SITE HAD BEEN LIVE for ten days when she got her first dare idea from a member. "Fill your gas tank wearing nothing but a short halter top and thong panties. Once the pump is going, lift your top and show us your tits for 10-15 seconds." This idea thrilled and terrified her. It'll be just like wearing a bikini, she told herself, though she knew that, even during her phase under Alyssa's influence, she had never gone off the beach in a bikini without wearing a shirt over it.

She had to figure out how to prop the camera or phone to record the dare. Her gas tank was on the passenger side, so she would have to open that door before she pumped. That would look strange, she thought, and might attract attention. There did not seem to be any way around that, so she spent some time figuring how to prop the camera on the armrest and get a good view of the gas tank area.

12