The Dark Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh?" she says with a tilt of her head, seeming to have completely forgotten about anything else I said a moment ago, "What do you mean? So you did see it!"

"What? No! I mean Lumar, the guy that I rode the bus with here," I say as I begin to look around for him, figuring that enough time had passed for him to be nearby. Smiling as I spot him, I raise an arm and wave to him, calling out to the timid foreigner, "Hey, Lumar! Over here, I found another team mate!"

Jumping in surprise, Lumar places a hand to his chest and sighs in relief as he realizes that the voice calling to him was not an angry one, smiling in return as he waves back and hurries over to us, "H-hey, Anthony! You found another...? Aren't you that kid that was in a TikTuk video once?"

Unable to stop myself, I snort in amusement before placing a hand over my mouth to stifle any further laughter, Lissa scowling at both of us before growling in annoyance, "It was one time! How does everyone recognize me from that stupid video!? All I even did was a stupid dance!"

Holding his hands up to try and placate the irate girl, Lumar's smile is clearly a nervous one as he takes a step back in preparation of running away, "Hey n-now, I thought it was a nice dance. I don't mean any disrespect, s-sorry."

"Hmph!" Lissa responds with a huff, crossing her arms and turning her nose up at the poor guy, who just sighs dejectedly, "Well, if you don't think it's dumb, then I won't yell at you anymore. Sorry for getting so upset with you, I just get a lot of people making fun of me for that video. I don't know how my friend convinced me to do that..."

"Either way, It's getting close to the entrance exams, isn't it? We should head to the front door and wait for the announcement like everyone else probably is by now," I suggest with a concerned glance at my phone, less than five minutes before I was told we would start, "Being late really won't help us, so let's get going."

Just then, the crackling of speakers is heard throughout the entire courtyard despite the lack of visible electronics, marking the start of the school day.

12