The Dark Horde Pt. 09

Story Info
Val is given a new mission... amongst other things...
3.8k words
4.83
2.8k
5

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** Author's note: is anyone still invested in this story? It's turning into quite an epic! Is it worth continuing? Leave a comment or an email.

*****

The minotaur sat at the edge of the circle of light. He snorted and sniffed the air, curious, his massive hands playing in the soft dirt.

Rom was eyeing him with an anxious curiosity. Val and her friends had just made it back to the Forest with their good news, only to be immediately pulled into a council meeting. They were a dozen of them, a mix of various species and types, sitting on cushions or on the ground, around a small fire at the base of an enormous tree.

Rom had sketched the troubles ahead, but seemed distracted by the sniffling brute sitting at the edge of the circle. Gracius was standing by the minotaur, ready to calm him with a touch.

"The Centaur tribes will join the Wild Ones and secure the edge of the forest," Rom was saying, his voice low and grave. "With some luck we can thin their numbers. Hit and run. Do not try to fight their armies. We need you alive. Dead and brave helps no one."

Rom turned to Bear, who was snuggled up against as close to Flower as was possible for a centaur. He tore himself away from gazing lovingly into her eyes when the old satyr called to him.

"You saw no trace of another of his kind? " Rom asked, pointing at the sitting minotaur.

"None. At least not where we fought." Replied Bear.

The old satyr played with his graying beard. Val felt anxious suddenly. She could see that he was troubled, scared even. To see this regal and powerful being so shaken was profoundly unsettling. She was sitting by herself, her arms wrapped around her knees.

She had wanted to give Bear and Flower some time to themselves, but she was regretting that decision now. She felt cold for the first time in a long time, alone. Rom's anxiety was like a cold fog around them. Unable to take it for much longer, Val finally blurted out a question.

"What troubles you so much about the minotaur? He's not going to hurt anyone," she said.

Rom snorted, hesitating. Finally he spoke.

"Minotaurs are special beings. There is no clan, no herd of them. They are not natural. They are made. I worry...I worry that our enemies have found a way to create them. To create many of them."

"How are they made?" Asked Val.

Rom chuckled and smiled wickedly, as if he was about to tell a dirty joke.

"Well, what you need is a horny god and a cow. Any god will do, even a minor one. Or even a powerful spirit. I heard of a cow that got lost and started grazing on the side of a sacred mountain. The mountain spirit was offended at first, but then found the cow so pretty it mated with her instead of killing her. She gave birth a few months later to a minotaur, though they say he took after his father and mostly sat still and stared at the sky. So, you see, making minotaurs is both easy, and very very hard. Spirits of that caliber are not found everywhere. Gods even less so."

"Are you saying that this guy," said Val, pointing at the minotaur, "is here because a god saw a cow and thought, I'd hit that. Do the gods here have really low standards or are they that horny?"

Gracius kneeled next to Val. He gave a quick glance at Rom before speaking.

"A bit of both. You see, to a god, the cows look like beautiful maidens. They are slow witted, but voluptuous, indolent, and generally happy for the attention. So a god passing by a herd of cows, if he's horny...and no one is looking.." Said Gracius.

"I don't get it," replied Val.

Rom made a discreet gesture, which Gracius saw. He pulled Val slightly aside so that the council could continue.

"A god is mostly in the spirit realm, so what they see is the spirit of the animals, and plants, and rivers and all that. That's why they can talk to them. To a god, a cow is a maiden. To the Master of Tigers, the cows are deer, because that is how he sees the world. All animals are prey, and his favorite prey is deer. So cows are deer."

"The Master of Tigers?"

"The god of tigers? The spiritual embodiment of tiger-ness? I'm not sure how best to describe it."

"Now I'm even more confused." Said Val.

"Consider the mosquito. It doesn't know you are human, or that I'm a satyr. All it knows, all it needs to know, is that you are a walking bag of blood," explained Gracius. He motioned to the diverse council members seated nearby, each as different from each other as can be, pointing at each one by one. "Bag of blood, bag of blood, bag of blood. The mosquito doesn't need to know what you are. It doesn't care. Some gods don't need to know the difference between a cow and a pig and a human. All it knows it that it can fuck it, or eat it, or do whatever."

"But not all the gods are like that I hope!" Said Val, middle horrified.

"It all depends. The Master of Tigers knows prey, and hunters. If you are prey, you are deer. If you are a hunter, you are a tiger. If you are lucky and you meet him, he might see you as a cute little tiger!" Said Gracius, smiling reassuringly.

This was too much for Val. She waved the whole idea away.

"okay, forget it. If gods are spirits, how come they make minotaurs?"

"Gods are not just spirits. What makes them gods is the fact that they can interact with the physical realm."

"And by interact you mean fuck a cow and make her pregnant." Said Val, thoroughly unimpressed by the gods.

"In short, yes."

"And why is this making Rom so nervous?"

Gracius paused for a moment, stroking his beard just as Rom had done a few moments ago.

"My guess...and I'm just guessing, is that what scares Rom is the thought that the Lizard Priests of Mu have a god, and a herd of cows, and they are putting them to good use."

"They have a god?" Gasped Val.

"Well, they either captured one, or convinced one to work with them. Gods are not exactly fond of working with earthly creatures, so my guess is they captured one"

"Is that even possible?"

"Well, if it's a minor one, yes." Said Gracius. "It's not easy, but possible."

"So what do we do?"

"That's up to Rom" replied Gracius, looking at the old satyr.

*

Rom motioned with a finger for Val to join him. It was late that night, the fires mostly doused. Animals and creatures were scattered around the small clearing where the council had met. Rom was sitting against the tree, one leg stretched out in front of him. The tree was a massive darkness against a sky filled with stars. In the pale light, Val could barely make out his face.

She walked quietly over to him.

He patted the ground next to him, and Val sat down, her bare thigh against his furry one. Rom sighed and leaned his head against the tree, his horn clacking softly against the bark.

"It's a beautiful night. The kind of night meant for quiet sleep, or counting the stars with a beautiful maiden at your side."

He sounded sad, Val thought. She looked up at his great face, his eyes bright in the darkness.

"Tonight I must ask something of you. " Rom said, turning his head to look at her.

"Are we going to count stars?" Val said, teasing. Rom smiled.

"You're the avatar of the Hungry Woman. Counting stars is not what I would be doing," he replied with a grin. Val became very aware of his maleness, his strength, his scent, and the thick cock draped across his furry thigh.

"No," continued Rom, looking back up at the stars, "tonight I need to ask you, and your friends, to track the Lizard Priests, and find out if they have a god."

Val looked at her feet. She was not exactly surprised by the request.

"If they do," she asked, "what do we do?"

Rom sighed and smiled sadly.

"If they do, and he is a prisoner, free him. If he is not...kill him. "

"Kill a god?"

"You will have help," said Rom, confident. "Will you do it?"

"Of course," replied Val. She was surprised by her confidence, her lack of hesitation.

What had he called her? The avatar of the Hungry Woman? There was something in her that said otherwise, that said she was more than that. And that part of her had made the choice. She was going to kill a god.

Rom bent down and kissed the top of her head.

"Thank you," he said. He finally looked relaxed. "This old tree was right about you," he said, pointing up at the branches hanging over them. "Terrible at poker but a good judge of character."

"How does a tree play poker?" Exclaimed Val.

"Very slowly." He replied, grinning.

Valentine snorted and punched his leg. "That's a terrible joke," she chided.

"I must say, you are doing remarkably well with all this, Pond of Surprising Depth and Sweetness." Said Rom kindly, though his eyes were scrutinizing Val.

Val was confused for a second, before remembering that she was given that name by the Centaurs. She had to admit, she WAS taking it rather well. She was rather surprised with herself when she thought about it.

"Stand up, let me look at you," said Rom taking her hand.

Valentine stood up, facing Rom, naked. She felt no shame or unease at this, despite his eyes roaming over her bare form. That, too, should be surprising. She had never been this shameless.

"Have you grown, little one?' Asked Rom, raising her arm with his hand, making her stand tall. His fingers brushed over her hair, touched her shoulder.

"Your color has changed too. You used to be all pink and pale and mottled, now you are dark and even. Is that normal for humans?" continued Rom.

Val look down at herself, at her skin in the shifting light of the camp fire. She was indeed darker, tanned. Her tan lines had disappeared too.

"Are you cold these days?"

"No. Even when we were at the Wild Ones. I was naked and they were wearing furs, but I wasn't cold. I just thought Bear was keeping me warm," she replied, though in retrospect that did seem weird.

Rom held her face in his big hand, then brushed his fingertips across her shoulders, down to her breast, along her waist, to finally rest on her hip. Val shivered at his touch, suddenly aroused. Her nipples puckered and hardened, something she knew he had noticed.

Rom looked into her eyes as his hand dropped further, brushing across her soft pubic hair, until his knuckle rested on the swell of her clit. He pressed gently. Val exhaled at the sudden flood of pleasure that grew for her sex.

"I'm not sure if this is the Hungry Woman's doing, or something else. What have you been eating?" Asked Rom.

"Vegetables mostly, that Bear gave me," she replied, working hard to stand still as his knuckle continued to press against her clit.

A chuckle resonated in her skull. The Hungry Woman took hold of her jaw and made her say: "and a lot of cum. "

Val blushed, which made the Hungry Woman cackle.

Rom smiled, the smile of a wolf who spotted a lamb.

"Yes, indeed. Maybe that is the secret. There is potent magic in the male seed." He continued, as he extended his finger that was pressing on her clit, until it split the lips of her pussy. He could feel the heat of it. Feel her wetness.

So quickly horny? Val asked herself. The Hungry woman rose further to her consciousness.

"That is what he does," she hissed in her ear, "we feel what he wants us to feel. Close your eyes, see him as he really is, see him truly, my beautiful boy."

Val felt the fingers of the Hungry Woman press on her eyelids, closing her eyes. Instead of the tall, handsome and fatherly figure of Rom, what stood in front of her was a creature of shadows and fire. His horns crackled with electric arcs, his hair and beard lit for within by dancing will-o-the-wisps. His skin was black as night, and seemingly as vast, as if you could fall into him forever. Steam and smoke rose from his figure, as if the air itself was burned at his touch. And between his legs was a pillar of fire, a cock to split you with, to incinerate you with. He was terrifying and awesome.

Val opened her eyes. Rom was there, the kind uncle, strong, handsome, wise, with flowers in his hair. His hands were soft and gentle, despite his strength. His cock was growing though, thickening and rising against his fury thigh. Val licked her lips.

"What say you, Pond of Surprising Depth and Sweetness? Should we put this theory to the test?" He said, smiling, his eyes twinkling with delight.

Val licked her lips. Her hips rocked a bit, as if of their own volition, pressing the folds of her pussy against his finger. Her eyes watched as his cock grew stiffer, longer, until it rose from his thigh like something alive, rose until it was a hard pillar of flesh pointing at the sky.

"Here?" She asked, glancing at the dozen or so creatures that were gathered around the fire, talking softly.

Rom smiled, noting she did not say no. He stood up and took her hand, leading her behind the large tree. Two large roots split the ground there, forming a V of soft mossy ground. Bulbs and pouches were scattered around the edges, as well as a few scraps of colorful cloths.

"Welcome to my home," said Rom.

"This is where you live?" Sputtered Val, incredulous. She had imagined some wooden mansion, maybe a tree house. A Hobbit's house even.

Rom laid on the mossy ground, inviting Val to his side.

"This is the softest bed you will ever feel, under the most beautiful canopy you will ever see," he said.

The Hungry Woman growled and hissed between Valentine's ears. "Is this what you want? To be bedded like a fawn, like a damsel?"

Val hesitated, staying standing at the cloven feet of the large satyr. She closed her eyes, saw his dark shape laying on the ground, the column of fire between his thighs. She saw the pale cool light of the tree, the web of roots and tendrils that glowed where this body touched the earth.

"Run..." hissed the Hungry Woman.

Valentine smiled. A game. It would buy her some time, distract her from the butterflies in her stomach. She was turned on, but also somewhat scared of the vision of Rom she had seen.

She turned and headed towards the dark bush, looking over her shoulder at Rom. He raised an eyebrow but smiled, rising.

Val headed into the dark brush. The forest was pitch black, the sky obscured by the canopy overhead. Val paused, unsure. The Hungry Woman held Val's head in both hands and once again closed her eyes. The forest burst into light. Each tree was outlined in pale light, each bush and vine and fern glowing in cool hues. The ground was a white web of mushroom tendrils and roots.

Val started to run. At first she ran hesitantly, trying to find her footing. But she felt how the moss cushioned her feet, how the ground supported her weight, how the air lifted her up, and soon she was running at full tilt, racing and laughing as she sped through the trees.

Rom was behind her, chasing her naked form, his nostrils flaring as he followed the scent of her cunt. His great hooved feet launched him forward at terrific speed, letting him catch up with Val in no time.

Val laughed and ducked behind a tree, weaving and leaping, keeping Rom at bay. Rom stalked her, his breath bellowing, his lips curled up over his sharp teeth. In her eyes, he was a dark presence led by a column of fire.

His hand shot forward and grabbed her by the ankle. Val fell to the ground, and he was on her immediately. She squirmed and pushed, getting her feet pressed against his chest. His cock grazed her thighs, leaving a line of heat that shot into her loins. She gasped, but resisted the urge to open up and let him in. She pushed, shoving him back enough to twist and escape.

She dashed off, practically running on all fours as she struggled to find her feet underneath her. She bounced off a tree and held on, spinning to face Rom. He was getting back on his feet, advancing. Val laughed in his face.

Rom roared and leaped forward. Val ducked and dashed away, resuming the chase. Rom ran behind her, gathering speed. Val ducked behind a tree, but Rom was there! His great face filled her vision and before she could say a word she was thrown to the ground, his weight on her, her legs parted by his. His hands held hers back and over her head as he shimmied his way up, until the head of his cock was pressed against the entrance of her pussy. Val squirmed and tried to fight him off, but all it did was push his cock deeper into her.

She looked into his great flaming eyes, his head crowned with lighting, and opened her thighs. His great cock sank into her soft flesh. She was wet and ready, her cunt hungry for this, receiving and swallowing his full length. He slammed his hips into hers, pushing her back an inch. She moaned at the sudden impact, letting her head fall back.

For a brief moment she opened her eyes, seeing nothing but the darkness of the forest and a few stars far beyond the trees. Rom's hair, smelling of flowers and damp earth, was in her face, masking him. His great bulk, muscled and hairy, was heaving above her, thrusting his cock relentlessly into her. She closed her eyes again, and he exploded into her new view.

She saw her own body lit up from the inside, the outline of his flaming cock glowing through her womb. She saw his face, dark and terrible, fanged, lit by lightning, more awesome and terrible and beautiful than anything she had ever seen. A terror rose in her, matched in its intensity only by the arousal of her pussy. Her cunt was screaming in delight, screaming for more as the fiery cock plunged again and again in her soft and wet flesh. Her soul quivered, faced with a power as inhuman as it was potent.

Val threw her eyes open, letting the darkness wash away the terror, digging her nails in Rom's warm back as his earthy scent filled her nostrils. He was solid, sweating, male. A man, somewhat, pumping his hard cock into her pussy. She could deal with that.

She could deal with more than that.

"Is that all you've got?" She whispered hoarsely into his ear.

Rom paused briefly, buried balls-deep in her, bringing delicious pressure other clit.

He smiled wolfishly. He kept pressing himself against her clit, rotating his hips gently.

"Do you want more, little one? Are you sure you could take more?" Rom asked, teasingly, hungrily, and yet, Val could tell, with genuine concern.

"I'm not little.." She responded, panting under his pressure. "I'm the fucking avatar of the Hungry Woman!"

Rom suddenly stood up, pulling his cock out of her, leaving her suddenly empty and cold.

Before Val could move, Rom grabbed her by the shoulder and hip and pulled her up, and slammed her again the tree, high up, her feet off the ground. Val had the wind knocked out of her. Did the tree crack under the impact? Before she could get her wits together, Rom was on her, spreading her legs and slamming his cock in her pussy again, pinning her to the tree.

Val screamed out in pleasure and shock at the sudden sensation. Her head flew back, her arms wrapped around his shoulders. For a few instants all she felt was the powerful thrusts of his cock shaking her bones, shaking the tree. Sharp pleasure radiated from her cunt as Rom's thick cock pushed and pulled its way past the soft lips of her pussy. Still, there was more to be had.

Val grabbed a handful of Rom's hair and pulled his head back, exposing his neck and ear. She bit, drawing a pained growl out of Rom, stopping his thrusts for a brief moment. Val placed her feet on his furry hips and pushed, popping his thick cock out of her. Rom was forced to take a step back, dropping Val to the ground.

Val pushed away from the tree and dashed away, plunging into the darkness. Rom shook his head to clear it, his nostrils already finding her wet and musky scent. He crashed through the brush and found her. She was in a small mossy clearing framed by towering trees, lit by a shaft of moonlight.

She was on her hands and knees, ass aimed at him, looking at him over her shoulder. Rom took two giants steps and was on her. With one hand on her hip and the other in her hair, he mounted her, parting the lips of her cunt with his cock, pushing into her until the tip of his cock bumped against her cervix. Val trembled at the sudden sensation of pleasure and pressure. Rom grabbed her breasts, holding her up in his large hands, her nipples hard and sensitive against his palms.

12