The Dark Horde Pt. 18

Story Info
A happy reunion but then...To battle!
4.2k words
4.5
1.5k
00

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tower had stopped its rolling march forward as the sun set. The forward ranks of the orc army was within bow's range of the great forest, and it too had stopped. The ranks of soldiers arranged itself in battalions, the orcs whipped by the lizard soldiers who patrolled the formations. The lizard soldiers were riding lumbering giant four legged lizards, saddled as you would a horse. Behind the orcs a line of lizard soldiers arced half way around the tower. Minotaurs walked the lines between the orc battalions, whipped by orc handlers. Fires were being lit as the sun started to set.

At nightfall, the orcs would move on the forest.

Gracius scooted back from his hiding spot in a fold of the plain, behind the tower. Bruno was gazing up at him from his hiding place behind a boulder. Gracius went to him, patting his huge forearm reassuringly.

"They'll be here soon" he said softly, trying to put far more certainty in his voice than he actually felt.

Bruno suddenly lifted his head, his broad flat nose sniffing the cooling air. Gracius looked around, climbing up the boulder to get a better view. There, in the distance, the unmistakable shape of a lone centaur following the path of the tower. Gracius waved his arms. The centaur turned, and soon Bear was riding full tilt towards them.

Bear almost collapsed when he finally reached them. His flanks were covered with foamy sweat, his breath ragged and short. In between gasps, he quickly recounted what had happened, the death of the god, galloping night and day to reach them with the news.

"And Val?" Asked Gracius, " what about Val?!"

"Alive, at least when I last saw her. And..different. You'll see," said Bear with a slight grin.

"Why isn't she with you" pushed Gracius.

"She said she had something to do. I don't know what. Seemed important." He replied, still catching his breath.

"The attack is about to begin. Once it grows dark, they'll attack. Orcs favor darkness. She'll never make it back in time. We failed." Said Gracius, sitting down heavily.

"Failed?" Said Bear, "we did what we were tasked to do. We denied them more minotaurs. And don't give up on Val yet."

"Unless she can outrun centaurs now, I don't see how she can be of any further help," said Gracius bitterly.

Bear just smiled before folding his legs under him and collapsing into an exhausted heap.

*

Val was flying. Her legs were pumping away, taking great giant strides with effortless ease, never tiring, her body crackling with energy. The herd of minotaurs thundered behind her, snorting and huffing as they raced to keep up with her. Their skin glistened with sweat with the effort, but none of them slowed down.

The churned ground of the valley led them straight to the black tower rising in the darkening distance. The sun was about to set, throwing a cloak of cool shadows over the forest that lay beyond the tower. It alone still shone bright, the golden rays of the sun reflected in the cool obsidian walls.

Val veered to the side, guided by instinct and the golden ring in her ear. Her friends were near, there, beyond that fold of earth and rock.

Gracius and a seated Bear were softly debating their options when they suddenly found themselves surrounded by a mass of huffing and grunting giants, horned heads swinging above them. Before they had a chance to react, the giants were all around them, dark looming figures in the shadow of their hiding place. And then she stepped forward; naked, majestic, taller than the minotaurs themselves, crowned by the setting sun with a halo of messy curls.

Bruno mooed a question.

Val laughed at their shocked faces. She stepped through the ranks of minotaurs and knelt by Gracius and Bear.

"Aren't you happy to see me? I brought friends!" Said Val, very pleased with herself.

Gracius stuttered and spluttered before finally finding his voice.

"You're huge!" He exclaimed.

"I told you she was different," said Bear grinning.

There was a crashing noise and suddenly Bruno was there, pushing his big head between them to get a good sniff of Val. She reached out and scratched his muzzle and ears.

"Yes, it's me you big doofus," she said affectionately. "And these are your brothers!"

She added, sweeping her arm towards the puzzled minotaurs who were watching them with bovine curiosity.

Bruno stepped back and looked at the assembled minotaurs. There were some hesitation, but slowly, he made his way to them, reaching out, grabbing a shoulder, then another.

"They recognize each other," whispered Gracius.

Val stood up. "So what's the situation?" She asked.

Gracius stood up as well and pointed towards the tower, whose tip was barely visible above the ridge of earth and rocks that separated them.

"They attack with the darkness..." he said, suddenly distracted by the size difference between him and Val. Both standing, his head was slightly lower than her sex. He could glance up to see it in oversized detail, each fold magnified by her new size, the tangle of dark curls a small forest covering pink hills.

"So we attack too, take them from the rear," Val was saying, though Gracius found it hard to listen. His eyes had drifted higher, to the now mountainous globes of her breasts, tipped by thumb sized nipples. His cock stirred and hardened into a terrified erection.

"Yes.." Said Gracius, shaking himself, turning away. "We need to let Rom and the people of the forest that we are here. These minotaurs...they will follow you? They will fight for us, right?"

"I'm pretty sure, yeah, " replied Val. "It worked with Bruno. They seem pretty attached," she said with a grin.

Was she blushing? Her? Gracius took another look at the colossal beasts standing around them, noticing their eyes fixed on Val, their thick cocks swinging between their thighs. Images started to rise in his mind, of the now giant Val and the minotaurs...Once again he shook himself and brought his mind back to the moment. He turned to Bear.

"My friend, I know you are tired, but I must ask you again to run. You must circle the enemy and reach the forest, warn Rom, tell them we will strike from the rear as the night falls. They must strike too. There is still hope!"

Bear slowly got up, resolute.

"I will tell them," he said solemnly.

The centaur and the satyr clasped arms. "I will see you after the battle," said Bear.

"Ride free," replied Gracius. Bear turned to Val. She leaned down a bit and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

"Be careful," she told him.

The centaur just smiled before turning away and making his way through the lines of curious minotaurs. Bruno mooed a question in Bear's direction.

"Protect her," Bear told Bruno, pointing at Val.

Bruno mooed softly, confused by what was happening.

Bear started running, and in a few seconds disappeared behind a swell of earth.

Val sat down, motioning to the rest of the minotaurs to sit as well.

"Rest, you guys. We're going to need all the energy we got."

The minotaurs sat down heavily on their haunches, except for Bruno who shuffled forward to sit next to Val, his massively muscled body now dwarfed by her enormous frame. Val let herself fall back into Bruno's arms, resting her head on his chest. Gracius knelt by her knees.

"Hi, big guy, I missed you..." she said, raising her arms to stroke Bruno's square snout.

He mooed softly and sniffed her hands, his arms pulling her close in a tight hug.

Gracius watched as the two giants hugged, watched as Val's naked breasts rose with her upraised arms. They still seemed firm and full, but now the size of pumpkins, tipped by pink nipples the size of his thumb. The urge to rest his head between them was strong, and Gracius had to muzzle his natural inclination, the natural rutting nature of the satyr, to prevent himself from leaping up and diving between those two soft and mighty globes.

Val caught him staring, and smiled, leaning more fully against Bruno. Gracius caught her eye and grinned.

"You like?" Asked Val cheekily.

"You are mighty...impressive, yes," replied Gracius.

Val shifted, bringing one knee up, dropping the other one, giving Gracius an inviting look between her thighs. She lowered one hand to let it rest on Bruno's thigh, her fingers gently tracing circles across it. Her other hand was still raised, fingers curled in Bruno's mane.

Gracius licked his lips as he glanced down. There, nested in a tangle of brown curls, was the mightiest, softest, most enticing pussy he had ever seen. Twice, three times the size of Val's original, it revealed in greater detail each fold of skin, each swelling of flesh. In the darkening daylight, it laid shrouded in shadows, mysterious still despite its size, the fleshy hood over her clit rising from the small forest of her pubes like a pale pink mountain.

For the first time in a long time, Val relaxed, bathing in the erotic energy of Gracius's gaze. This was not the hunger of the Hungry Woman, the craving of a cunt for a hard fuck. It was the soft warmth of desire that flooded her whole body. The urge to be discovered, gazed upon, worshiped. Her body was crackling from the energy gathered from the minotaurs. It felt good, grand even, and Gracius's gaze confirmed that yes, indeed, she was a fucking goddess.

Val dropped her hand lower along Bruno's thigh until it rested on the shaft of his cock. It immediately twitched and stiffened, rising between the crook of her arm. She gently stroke it to its full length, drawing gasping little grunts from Bruno.

Gracius crept closer, resting his hand on Val's thigh. She parted her legs, granting him access. He watched as her pussy blossomed open, the lips parting with a slow wetness, revealing a darker pink passage within.

"May I?" He asked, glancing up at Val. She nodded yes.

Gracius found his hand shaking as he stretched it forward to touch her.

He brushed his hand along the soft fur that covered the outer lips of Val's pussy. His fingertips brushed the pink bare skin of her inner lips, finding them moist already. He spread his whole hand so that, pinkie to thumb, he could encompass the full width of her sex. He bumped her clit with his thumb, which sent a shiver down Va's thigh. His pinkie slid between the lips and found just warmth, wetness, without resistance. He slid another finger, then another, then more, until his fist was within her before he felt he had pushed her open. Val moaned and rocked her hips, pushing his fist deeper.

Val dropped her other hand in order to hold herself up against Bruno's thighs as she bent forward, taking the tip of his massive cock between her lips. She opened her mouth wide, letting the thick knob fill her mouth, letting it sit there as her tongue swirled around it, her saliva mixing with the steady stream of thin pre-cum, to flow along the length of his shaft, lubricating her hand.

Gracius could only sit there, fascinated, and watch his hand disappear between the wet folds of her sex. Her body was radiating heat, her thigh against his as she spread her legs further. Val sat back against Bruno, still stroking his cock, to watch Gracius fist her. He caught her gaze across the landscape of her body, her small smile, the heavy-lidded look in her eyes as she received his fist inside of her. It was the satisfied look of the well-fed lioness, and a fear rose from deep within Gracius, an echo from the beginning of time, when goddesses were both beautiful and cruel.

Val's pussy pulsed around his fist and she closed her eyes, focussed on the pleasure rising within her. Gracius shifted, pulling his hand slightly out, but her vaginal muscles pulled him back in. Gracius placed his other hand on top of her furry mound, cupping her clit, and started a slow massage. His erection brushed against the soft skin of her thigh. He started rubbing it, humping her leg discreetly.

Val let her head roll back against Bruno's chest before bringing her mouth back to his cock. She wanted to feel filled, both throat and cunt, pleasure and flesh filling her body. She took the thick knob between her cheeks, her tongue teasing the underside. Pre cum filled her mouth.

Gracius moved so that he could straddle Val's thigh, bringing his cock into better contact with her soft skin. He was handling her pussy with both hands, one on her mound, the other still buried wrist deep between her folds. He took hold of her clit between thumb and forefinger, tugging on it like a small cock. His eyes were fixed on the sight, fixed on the details of her anatomy, the folds of her clit he had never noticed before, the way the inner lips moved in time with his hands.

Val took a firmer hold on Bruno's cock. Gracius's fingers on her clit was bringing her close to the edge of orgasm. She breathed deep through her nose, her mouth still filled with cock. She let her eyes roll back as a wave of pleasure rose from her pussy. It rose and burst, shaking her. This was a different orgasm, the first she'd had in a while that didn't drain her partner's energy. In a way, it was hers, and hers only.

She grabbed Gracius's hand and pulled it out of her pussy. She let go of the cock in her mouth and spun around, straddling Bruno, bringing his cock to her pussy. Bruno just leaned back on his hands, bracing himself. His bovine brain was confused but delighted by the changes in his beloved Val. She was now bigger than he was, and she was now sliding his cock into her deliciously warm and wet pussy.

Val started riding Bruno, rising up and down on his cock. Gracius knelt behind them, masturbating as he watched Bruno's massive cock slide effortlessly into Val's oversized pussy. Their combined juices glistened in the dying light of the day, their thighs slapping together like thunder.

Gracius reached out with a trembling hand, touching the place where cock and cunt met, feeling the tremors in the flesh of both. He had a vision of himself mounting her hips, his cock finding the puckered entrance of her winking asshole, his body sprawled across her back, his hands grasping at the soft flesh of her tits. But there was a fear too. He watched Val's ass cheek clap together with every thrust, two quivering masses of muscles that could crush a man's head. And that asshole, pink, ridged, glistening with sweat and juices, opening and closing with each thrust on Bruno's cock; a blind mouth ready to suckle, to eat, to devour... Gracius had never wanted to fuck something more, yet be more terrified of it.

Neither Bruno nor Val could last long. Bruno was the first to rear his head back, eyes closed, mouth open. Val grabbed on to his horns, planting her feet on the ground to better drive his cock into her. She relished every long inch of his, taking her time drawing it our of her pussy before slamming back down on it in a single push.

Bruno shook, grabbing Val by the hip with a single strong hand, driving his cock deeper, finally splashing her insides with his cum. The jet of warmth against her cervix pushed Val over the edge and she too shook and trembled as an orgasm shot from her pussy to her brain. Bruno's minotaur energy was potent, delicious, though she was so saturated at this point from all of his brothers seed that it hardly mattered.

Instead she ran her fingers across his furry face, laughing softly at the pleasure they shared, happy to finally be able to give Bruno what he had always wanted: her wet and welcoming pussy.

She raised herself from Bruno's cock and turned around to find Gracius standing there, his erection rising up against his furry belly, his eyes wide, mouth agape. Lust, awe, terror and love all washed across his face. Val knelt down, bringing her enormous head to his hips, and stuck out her tongue. Delicately, with utmost care, she took his cock between her lips. It was like sucking on a finger to her, the cock delicate against her tongue. Gracius moaned and ran his hand through her hair, gripping her. Her tongue was all encompassing, his cock lost in a warm bath, a soft pressure. She looked up, her stared into his eyes, and smiled around his cock. He shuddered and came, his seed splashing on her tongue.

Val released his cock and sat back, swallowing his deposit with a smile.

"Thank you, my friends," said Val, reaching back to scratch Bruno's chin. Gracius opened his arms and moved in for a hug.

"I'm so happy you are safe," he exclaimed, before falling between her enormous breasts and burrowing his face between them like a happy puppy.

*

The sun had set and the sky darkened, revealing the shroud of stars. Fires had been lit in the orc's camps, between line after line of soldiers standing in formation facing the dark forest. The silent darkness was pierced by a sudden din of horns. Fire arrows arched across the sky in answer, to land in the moist forest and disappear. The attack had begun.

The orcs shouted and hollered before surging forward. A hail of arrows and hurled objects met them. Branches, rocks, and clumps of dirt crashed through the massed ranks of orcs, thrown by unseen creatures within the forest.

A thundering tribe of centaurs came galloping along the side of the advancing army, releasing volley after volley of arrows into their flanks. Hundreds of orcs fell to the ground, but the army surged forward, with torches and sharp weapons, ready to take the forest down.

Gracius was standing on the top of the ridge overlooking the valley. He waved his hand. The line of minotaurs, hidden by the swell of earth, came into view, trotting at first, snorting the cool night air, swinging their horned heads to and fro. Val was in the center of the line, jogging at a leisurely pace, sword in hand. Her hair was loose, bouncing and floating behind her. She started to pick up speed, running silently, Bruno by her side. The rest of the Minotaurs matched her pace, accelerating. Soon they were all running at a full sprint, head lowered, eyes glowing with the blood lust natural to their kin.

The orcs didn't hear them coming over the din and cry of the battle, but suddenly their rear ranks were screaming and shouting. Bodies were being tossed into the air, blood splashed across the field. Confusion grew within the ranks. More cries went up. The Wild Ones came screaming out of the forest to crash into the mass of orcs, just as the centaurs made another pass and loosed another volley of deadly arrows. The orc ranks wobbled.

Val had rushed into the mass of orcs, taking them from the rear. She swung her sword, thinking KILL and great sweeps of orcs feel to the ground. They seemed to be in total shock at the sight of this giant naked woman who, with the swing of what was barely a stick in her hand, felled dozens at a stroke. Behind her a dozen minotaurs came crashing into them. Using fists and horns, the minotaurs sent orcs flying back, adding to the shock and terror.

Val was caught in the fury of the minotaurs, swinging her sword and cutting down orcs right and left. The minotaurs were bellowing their rage, smashing and grabbing the orcs, calling out to each other with joyous fury and blood lust. The minotaurs that had been wrangled by the orcs started to fight their masters. Their brothers were calling out to them, calling them to freedom.

But the lizard soldiers formed a phalanx and held their ground, attacking the rebellious minotaurs and taking them down one by one with spears. A lizard soldier astride a lumbering dinosaur called out to his men, reorganizing the lizard soldiers to face the new threat and protect the rear of the army.

Val grabbed an orc by the head and tossed him towards the massed lizard men, toppling some over. A sudden pain flashed in her side. A spear had been thrown at her, and it had struck her below the ribs. She yanked it out and tossed it to the ground, suddenly shaken, watching the blood run down her flanks. This was serious business.

She tapped herself with the sword, thinking HEAL, and to her relief saw the wound close and the blood stop flowing. She took a defensive crouch, thinking PROTECT, and let the sword flick away a few arrows. The orcs were regrouping as well.

12