The Dark Side Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After releasing his nipple, the girl's mouth jumped from it to Intar's cock. She kneeled in front of him and put her lips around his members' head and sucked it, while kept sliding her hand up and down. As Intar grabbed fist full of his sister's hair on the back of her head, she released his members' head. They both said something to each other. After their short discussion ended, the blondie returned to his dick.

As my soon to be ex-boyfriend leaned back into the couch, his sister reached his balls with one hand, but with the other one, admiringly slided her index finger over the vein under his cock. She lowered her head and replaced her index finger with the tip of her tongue. It slided up and down, up and down, from his balls to the top of his meaty head and back. Then once, when her tip of the tongue was again back on top of his dick, her rosy red lips joined into the game. As her tongue traveled back down his shaft, her lips followed, until they reached the end of the shaft and moved back up. Up and down. Up and down. With each time she took more and more of his dick in her mouth. As she reached the bottom of his shaft, she kept it in her mouth for a moment, probably a bit gagging or trying to suck it even deeper.

Seemingly, Intar enjoyed that moment over all other moments. As his sister finished a moment of deep throating, she returned to bobbing her head up and down, increasing speed after each deep-throating momentum.

At some point I thought that she'd break her neck, if she kept bobbing her head with such pase. Which wouldn't be bad for me, but I guess she felt it too and changed the rythm by decreasing bobbs and increasing deep-throating moments. She also did something with his balls, but I couldn't really see exactly what. Anyway, whatever she was doing there, Intar extremely enjoyed it. He cupped the back of her head with his palm.

Deep throat. Up and down, up and down. Deep throat. Up and down. Deep throat. While deepthroating her brother, the girl pressed his balls and her body suddenly jerked. It seemed that she wanted to get his dick out of her mouth, but Intar held back her head and prevented cock from slipping out of it. She kept jerking until a few seconds later Intar released her and she fell backwards. Luckily for her, she managed to steady herself, before falling over on her back.

The girl looked in her brothers' eyes and he looked back. Her mouth was open and I could see that tear trail appeared on her cheek, which glowed a bit in the light. She quickly brushed it away, as well as something that came out of her nose. They kept looking at each other and she kept showing him something in her open mouth. Then she straightened her back and crawled forward, like a naughty kitten. She kept leaning over his body until she met with him face to face, still keeping her mouth open. She moved in to kiss him, but he turned his face away. She touched his ear with her tongue. He immediately brushed away the wetness she left with it.

Touching brothers' cheek with her index finger, she turned his head back, to look at her. She stared in his eyes for a moment, then closed her own, as well as her mouth and with one hand on herself and other hands' index finger on brothers' body, she made a simultaneous gesture sliding from the chin, across neck and over the chest, till it ended on their tummies. Then she opened her eyes and looked into brother's, opened her mouth, showing its contents.

Intar's cock was soft and small. His sister, probably, gave some comment about it, when she touched it again and glanced down at it. She took it between her right thumb and index finger, lifting it up, and leaned in to lick its head with her tip of tongue. Afterwards, the blondie looked up at her brother, but not seeing the desired reaction, she released his cock and stood up. They said something to each other. When Intar wanted to get up from the couch, his sister made a step towards him, placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed him back. Not releasing his shoulders, she leaned over him and for the thousandth time looked in his eyes. Something was said and the girl lowered her head until their lips again touched. Soft kisses at first which turned into hungry ones.

While they were kissing, the blondie put one knee on the couch, then the other one. She slid one knee forward, then the other one, until she was sitting in her brother's lap, without breaking their passionate kissing. It seemed that Intar's cock still was recharging and most likely his sister felt it too, and started slightly jumping in his lap, as soon as Intar placed his hands on her hips.

It was hard to tell from where I was if imitation of riding helped much, but at some point Intar's sister stopped jumps in his lap and straightening her back rose in front of him like a boa snake. She cupped her breast with her hand and moved it towards her brother's face. Her nipple quickly disappeared between his lips. But, he didn't stop on that. Slowly like a vacuum cleaner, he sucked her breast in his mouth.

As Intar's hands moved upwards from her sister's hips, she released her breast and placed her palms on his shoulders, trying to push herself backwards. Harder she tried, the stronger he held. One moment she was watching how her breast disappeared between her brother's lips, the next she threw her head back and with one hand grabbed the back of his head. The blondie arched her back and moaned, loudly enough for me to hear, when Intar took as much as he could of her breast. Finished with one breast, he repeated the same thing with her other breast, causing her to moan again.

After breast sucking,seemingly, followed more gentle kisses on blondie's tits and chest, sliding upwards to her neck, until their lips met again for the thousandth time tonight. Their kissing wasn't hungry anymore. It looked more loving, more sensual now. Intar's hands roaming around his sister's back, while she touched his hair.

It was so hard to watch all this, but for some reason I just couldn't stop. I looked away. I was alone out there. Cold, silent night all around. I glanced at my phone. Battery level now was 31%. Maybe I shouldn't make that many videos and pictures of what happened inside. Glass around my face also had become a bit foggy and hard to see through. To clean it and give my hand a rest for a moment, I had to change my hand to hold it tightly. Overall, I was on the second floor and I still had no wish to fall from a 5 meters high spot. After slipping my smartphone back into the coat's pocket, I squeezed my fingers between the cold metallic lattice and glass. When I made sure that I'm holding the metallic construction tightly, I freed my other hand. My hand felt numb from the cold and stayed in the same position for so long. At first, it was hard to move it, but after some simple exercises it became a bit more alive and functional.

Slowly, with careful movements, to not cause any sound, I cleaned the fogged up glass, with my coat's sleeve. The lovebirds still were kissing, without tongues. They finished with small kisses on each other's lips. Intar said something to his sister who was still sitting in his lap. Without any visible objections she slipped off her comfortable seat and gestured towards the room door. Since she was with her back towards me, I wasn't able to see if she was saying anything to her brother, but Intar nodded and got up from the couch, and left the room.

Just a moment later, the blondie also got up and went to her purse and took out her fancy iPhone. As soon as she got her hands on it, she seemed to be tied to it. Her fingers roamed around the screen and her eyes were focused on it. She was so focused that she almost missed the couch and sat on the floor, but not this time. Luck was on her side and she managed to catch the edge of the couch with her butt. After sliding deeper into it, for about a minute or so the girl seemed frozen. The only things that were moving were her fingers.

It reminded me of Marta who was constantly on multiple social networks reading, watching, liking, and commenting. I guessed that this girl was no different. Thankfully Marta is not and hopefully never will be a boyfriend stealer like this bitch, whatever her name was. In my mind I started accusing this blondie of seduction and forcing her own brother to do all I've seen so far. I assured myself that Intar deserves forgiveness and I'll never mention to him what I saw tonight. As I got bored of looking at the frozen picture in front of me and started thinking about getting down, the girl moved. She parted her legs and with one hand started touching her clit and labia, while holding her fancy phone in the other hand.

It looked like she was watching something and playing with herself. Was she... Was she watching an adult movie? Was she watching it with or without sound turned on? If sound was on, probably Intar also could hear it. What will he think about that? A moment or two later, her rosy red lips moved and it looked like she said something. I assumed that she was saying something to herself, but realized that I couldn't be more wrong, when she moved her hand and adjusted her phone's angle to face her cleanly shaven pussy.

The girl wasn't watching an adult movie, she was making one. Could it be that she was on video call with someone? But, with who then? Could it be another game she's playing with Intar? She's here, in this room, showing how she's satisfying herself, while my poor boyfriend in another room is watching. But, again, why is she doing that? Maybe, because he refused to have sex with her. I knew it! He's saving it for me. A rush of warm feeling filled my heart and traveled up to my cheeks and ears. For another time today, I felt like the happiest girl in the world.

At the same time I must admit - what I saw was arousing. Everything that I've witnessed tonight, while standing here, from earlier kissing and sucking till the current moment where she touched herself. If an hour ago someone would tell me that I'll be watching a girl sliding fingers up and down around her clit, and feel aroused, I would send them to hell or suggest that they find a doctor. But, here I was: watching how Intar's sister rubbed herself, with gentle movements at first, sliding fingers on both sides of her clit. Up and down. Up and down. After performing that movement for a few times, she slid her fingers inside her. Without delay her finger slid back out, now wet with her pussy juice and her fingertips trailed over her clit.From bottom to top, where fingers parted again, and repeated sliding movement on both sides of her clit. Up and down. Up and down. The next time she inserted her fingers in her velvet tunnel, they stayed there for a bit longer than the previous time, until they slid out and she caressed her clit with her fingertips. She repeated this a few more times, with each time quickening her up and down movement around the clit, and keeping fingers inside for a bit longer then previous time.

The blondies stopped her rubbing movement and after taking fingers out of her velvet tunnel, she touched one nipple with her index finger, circling around it, then touching another, and repeating the movement. The phone in her other hand followed all her actions, even when her fingers returned between her legs and disappeared for a moment in her love tunnel. Next time she took them out, they were brought to her face. It looked like she inhaled aroma from them. She stared directly into the phone, while sliding her pussy juice coated fingers into her mouth, between her parted red lips. Not breaking the stare, her tongue joined in cleaning her fingers. After taking her fingers out of her mouth, she finished by licking her rosy red lips with her tongue in a clockwise direction. Her tongue started its journey from the right corner of the upper lip, sliding all over to its left corner, and then over the lower lip from left to right side. She said something and broadly smiled. Second or two later, she dropped her fancy phone on the couch next to her and looked up, towards the room entrance.

My heart jumped again. There he was - still naked, leaning back at the door frame, Intar stood with his now hard cock in his hand. They said something to each other. His sister stood up and gestured to the couch.He just nodded and stayed where he was. When blondie reached him, she put her hands on his hips and probably tickled him, because he slightly jumped and moved away from the door frame. The girl said something, pressed a peck on his lips, and left the room.

Left alone in the room, Intar released his manhood from his grip and went to sit on the couch. This was the first time when I saw him in all his glory. Like his sister's pubic hair, he was cleanly shaven too. I started wondering how it would feel in my hand or my mouth. Would I ever be able to get fully inside me. It looked huge. When I say huge, I mean that his thing was approximately one and a half fist long, and about half fist or bit more thick. But, it was hard to tell through a glass that started fogging up again, from my warm breath on it. Again, the sleeve of my coat came handy and I for countless time tonight cleaned up the glass in front of me with it.

Intar picked up a thing that his sister had dropped on the couch. It was a small white tube. He sat there looking at it, probably reading a description on it. Few moments later, he picked up another thing from the couch next to him. It was a thin square packaging with silver coloring. When he lifted it between him and the light bulb, it glowed.

Was this... Was he actually checking out a condom packaging? So, after all... They will have sex. My heart started beating faster. I tried to calm myself down with thoughts that his sister is the one who makes him do these things and he'll use a condom, because he's saving true experience for time with me.

Instead of opening the packaging, he took it along with the tube in one hand, and his sister's mobile phone in the other, stood up and crossed the room to leave these things on the table, next to her purse. From there he went to the closet. From its upper shelf he fished out... a pillow. A red pillow in the shape of a heart. The one I made in one of my classes a couple years ago. The one I've made specially for him, while thinking about him. The one I gave him as a gift for his birthday and as a sign of my love for him. Suddenly the beating of my heart in my chest sounded so loud that I could hear and feel it also in my head.

While Intar was looking for something more in the closet, his sister entered the room. Noticing relocation of her things, she reached the table and picked up the thin silver packaging. When her brother found what he was looking for, he turned around, in one hand holding a red fluffy heart shaped pillow and white towel in the other. Having his attention, blondie waved the silver thing in her hand in front of him. He closed his eyes while shaking his head in response. When he opened his eyes again, he said something and with the hand holding towel, gestured from his sister to the pillow, and then to the couch.

I wished I could be in there and hear what they were talking about.Sadly for me, it was like watching silent movie without captions. A very blurry silent movie. I had to clean the fogged up glass again and change the hand for holding. I don't know for how long I'll be able to stay up there. My hands got tired quicker and the cold air... It was slowly getting under my warm coat. I gave myself ten more minutes, after which I should get down and go home. With my free hand I reached into the coat's pocket for my smartphone, to check the time.

When I looked back into the room, Intar's sister was getting down on the couch, while Intar himself put the pillow next to its armrest. She laid back and placed her head on a heart-shaped pillow and looked up at her brother, who still was standing at one end of the couch. A Chesheere cat-like grin appeared on her face, after she pointed at his, now again, softened cock.

"Still teasing him," I thought and took my eyes off the events inside, when I heard something not far from me. It was pitch black around. I had to wait for my eyes to adjust, but that didn't help much. Ground looked white with snow, as much as it could look white in such a late hour. Lights in apartment windows in nearby buildings mostly turned out. Cloudy, overcast night sky also wasn't a great light source. But, the sound... The sound that I've heard is hard to explain. A short one, that repeated two more times, but I must admit, creeped the hell out of me. It came from a side where a neighboring building was located. When the sound didn't repeat for another time and my heart stopped beating like I've run a marathon, I looked back inside.

I noticed that Intar was now sitting on the other end on the couch and was placing the towel he was holding in his hands under his sister's bottom cheeks. Meanwhile his sister was laying down and looking at him through her spread legs. One of her legs was resting on the back of the couch, while the other one she used to slide it up and down his leg. After finishing with the towel placement, his fingers traveled up to his sister's pussy and clit. He started to move his fingers on her clit with one hand, but with fingers from the other one, he dived into her pussy.

At first the blondie stopped her sliding movement on brother's leg and rested her foot on the floor. As her brother added pase to his movements, she rolled her eyes and grimmassed painfully. She slapped his hand away and wiggling her index finger next to her clit, said something. Intar took his hands away, resting them on her thighs.

After demonstrating something on her clit with her fingers, she slid them a bit up. Intar slowly lowered her head, while leaning forward. As his lips were in close proximity to his sister's pussy,his tongue crawled out of his mouth, like it was some sort of a snake. Touching sister's clit with the tip of his tongue, he seemingly tried to reproduce movements which his sister just moments ago showed with her fingers.

Intar's sister closed her eyes, probably said something, because her lips moved, and pressed her head into the heart-shaped pillow. Her enjoyment didn't continue for long, because her brother stopped licking around her clit and returned back to his sitting position. The girl slightly opened one eye and looking at her brother said or asked something. He replied. Then she opened her other eye and again said something to him and he replied. After a short pause, blondie lifted herself on one elbow and, grabbing the pillow on which she rested her head a moment ago, threw it straight into her brother's face. Some more phrases from his sister's lips and Inter dropped the pillow on the floor, between his sister's leg and the couch, and kneeled on it.

Now Intar's head was between his sister's legs and I couldn't see anything what he was doing there, because his head and his sister's leg blocked the view from my angle. His sister was now holding herself up on both elbows, looking straight at her brother between her legs. Now and then her rosy red lips moved and I assumed she said something. Maybe a minute or so after Intar buried his head between her legs, she closed her eyes and slightly pushed her head back, still steadying herself on her elbows. She lifted her leg, the one she rested on the floor, and put it over Intar's shoulder. One of her hands reached her brother's head and caressed his hair, her fingers dug into them. Her rosy red lips parted and from time to time moved, like she was saying something. A brief moment later, the leg she rested on the back of the couch also moved over to herbrother's free shoulder.

Whatever Intar was doing between his sister's legs, she was enjoying it.I felt so jealous at her, that she was getting everything that belonged to me. I was the one who needed to be on that couch and feel him between my legs. These should be my breasts which started rapidly moving up and down. That should be my head that was thrown back, while back arched and nipples hard like bullets went as high as they can. Not even talking about the moan that I could hear loudly and clearly, like she was moaning next to me. She stole all that from me.