The Dark Star - Aftermath Pt. 03

Story Info
Jack's increasingly oblivious of dark controlling influences.
17.5k words
4.2k
5
4

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers

Chapter One; The Captive

"Someone enjoyed themselves."

In the relative darkness of the beer garden of the Black Swan I pull out of Lyndsey who's bent over before me her arms locked out braced against the top of a picnic bench.

Keeping my hand on the back of her neck a little longer I press her down as her feet shuffle to gain a more comfortable stance.

"Stay there a moment... I just wanna admire the view."

"You pervert."

"I'm the pervert," Jack states shaking his head knowing she held no genuine malice in her comment. My eyes cast up the backs of Lindsey's stocking clad legs held in place by black silk suspenders, her high heeled shoes accentuate her legs as opposed to the heavy boots she's normally fond of wearing. She'd texted me earlier to say she had a little treat in store. What red blooded male wouldn't show a little pervert when an attractive girl like Lyndsey bent over in front of them and hitched up her skirt to reveal such a pleasant sight.

"I'm just playing to your tune," I grin as I stow my wet dick back in his jeans.

Lyndsey stood and straightened the skirt of her figure-hugging black dress to her stocking clad knees.

"I like your pervert Jack," she teased with a wicked smile. "We should get back inside though... you go first."

It had been a busy day, I grab my beer off another table and head back into the Boozer, with a quick glance back to her as she straightens herself as best, she can. The morning and afternoon had been spent in Public Houses pushing tickets for The Phoenix to football supporters, teaming up with Chris and another guy Markus we'd shifted nigh on 300 tickets between us. A surprisingly easy sell given that the events seemingly growing reputation had proceeded it. I must've been living in the dark until I'd hooked up with Chloe. So naive but have heard of it, we could have sold twice as many tickets at an estimate but working to a deadline, dictated by kick off time we simply couldn't get around the busy drinking dens.

The Swan was heaving, Saturday night would do that, but this was a spike beyond what I'd normally expect. I spot Tubs sat in their usual corner. I often wonder to myself what Tubs and his friends would do if they turned up at 'The Swan' and found someone else sat in their seats. Tubs couldn't look any more uncomfortable as he sat on the bench seat nursing a pint of lager, dressed in a poorly fitting tuxedo. His finger runs around the collar of the white bat wing shirt, trying, and failing to stretch the starched collar.

"Worst James Bond tribute ever," I state from over his shoulder as I pull a stool up to the table next to him.

"Fuck off..." his less than pithy response as he takes a heavy swig of lager "...I'm telling you Jack this Winter Ball is gonna be a load of shit".

"Why'd you agree to go then?" I state taking a swig from my bottle.

"Lyndsey and her friends," he offers a weak smile before leaning in "You should see Lyndsay's dress Mate she looks fucking amazing."

His eyes light up, "I'm telling you Jack if tonight's not the night then..."

"Then what?" I look him in the eye. No guilt over the fact that I'd seen Lyndsay's dress. I'd had Lindsay's dress around her waist not five minutes ago, so I knew what was under her dress as well. My dick was barely flaccid in my jeans from where I'd given Lyndsay a hurried fuck in the dark cold beer garden. The poor bastard didn't have a clue.

Lyndsay and I had been hooking up irregularly for the last four weeks since that night I'd walked her home via the house party. At first, I'd kept my distance, but she'd been the one to instigate contact. I'd told her it wasn't fair but that hadn't stopped me when she'd turned up at the bed sit while Chloe had been out one night. Smoking weed together; distracting me from the new PlayStation I'd just purchased. She'd barely left the bed sit when Chloe had turned back up, following a memorable night of exploration and transgressions.

"Just try to keep your cool big man" I say slapping his shoulder. "What's meant to be will be... don't push your luck".

"Yeah, yeah that's sounds good mate I'm tempted."

I look at Tubs confused before Lyndsay pushes past me gently and squeezes behind the table.

"What sounds good?" She says to Tubs before sitting and looking over at me with a smile, "Hey Jack how's you?"

I simply nod as Lyndsey sits, fuck that dress does look good on her. She crosses her legs, and I can't help but cast my eye along her toned thigh to see if I can catch a glimpse of stocking top. Disappointingly I can't.

"Jacks got tickets to some big party that these guys he knows are organising ...thought we could go."

I knew it was a mistake to mention The Phoenix to Tubs but I'd been trying to get an in to push tickets at his Uni. With no idea on what the night holds myself I'm reticent for anyone I know to be there or to be involved. At the mention of a party organised by some guys I note Lyndsay's brow knots a little with concern.

"Uh Yeah..." she offers, "...Who doesn't like a party?"

"Well, it's not really a party I interject and it's £25 a ticket."

"No, we'll be there sounds fun from what you were telling me the other day" Tubs counters my attempted objection. "Put me down for two".

Lyndsay offers a weak smile, "Party it is then."

**********

The Swan is practically empty as I finish the last of my bottle. All of the students headed off in the hired suits and overpriced dresses to the Winter Ball at a Hotel on the edge of the City.

"Come around to mine later," had been Lyndsay's parting comment as she'd headed back to the table under the auspice of finishing a near empty glass of vodka tonic.

"What about Tubs?" I'd replied knowing his plans for the end of the evening.

"Leave that to me," she'd smirked.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. Pulling out the handset I find a succession of messages from Chloe.

SENDER; Chloe Mob: Where are you?

SENDER; Chloe Mob: What time you back?

SENDER; Chloe Mob: Hey answer me ... I've got you a surprise.

SENDER; Chloe Mob: FFS Jack are you at the Swan ...Answer me.

'Jesus', I think to myself. What could possibly be so urgent. I fire off a reply to Chloe letting her know I'm just leaving the Swan and heading back to the Bed Sit. My stomach rumbles: I've been that busy I've barely stopped to eat all day. As I step outside, I'm contemplating either a Chinese from the Takeaway beneath the bed sit or perhaps a filthy burger and fries from the kebab shop on the opposite side of the street.

"Hey, you," I recognise her voice.

"Are you fucking stalking me?" I reply turning around.

Black knee-high boots meet a short black pleated skirt, and her leather jacket is zipped to the neck against the cold. Behind her the door of the white Van left open on the driver's side. There's a glint in Chloe's eye; that sardonic grin I've seen it before. She means mischief. I'm always wary of Chloe's mischief. She looks good though, really rucking good.

"I don't need to stalk you Jack ... like a puppy dog you'll always come sniffing back to me."

I'm wounded that she's right but looking as she does, I only just spot she's dyed her hair darker; I can't deny it. I look her up and down.

"There's something about you that hooks me back in time after time."

She wraps her arms around my neck as I grab her hips and pull her to me kissing her passionately in the middle of the car park. As she breaks the kiss she bites viciously at my lip. That look back on those eyes.

"Come with me ... I've a present for you."

She turns climbing up into the Van. I smirk, food can wait I figure as I clamber into the passenger's side of the Van.

"Where we going?" I enquire my mind already on parking the van up somewhere discreet and getting my second fuck of the night.

"You'll see," says Chloe playfully, "You'll see."

A short distance later Chloe pulls the Van up into the drive at the party house, I know it as no other name. The moniker Lyndsay applied had stuck. The place is almost eerily quiet; I'm so used to seeing it filled with party goers spilling out into the garden. As I look up at the three-storey building something within its sordid past makes me shiver.

"Saturday night and it's empty" I say looking over my shoulder at her as she gets out the Van.

"Spiders got a private party later ... Select 50 or 60 but all the students are at some Winter Ball thing so I'm guessing what with the event next week there's no point in competing."

Chloe takes hold of my hand, "Anyway we just need the lock up."

"What now?" Chloe doesn't answer me she leads me around the back of the property, I see lights on in the Kitchen. Chloe doesn't pause though leading me further into garden than in truth I've ever ventured before.

In the gloom and mirk at the far end of the long garden, much to my surprise, sits a large metal storage container.

"I've never ventured this far," I state.

Chloe chuckles, "Not intrepid enough Jack"

"I've only been here the once," I reply.

"Twice," Chloe corrects me "Don't think I don't get to know about what you're up to when I'm not around ...especially when you end up fucking Spiders girl."

Chloe pulled open a creaking metal door on the front of the storage container. How she knew, what she knew bemused me. There was something about Chloe that at times I didn't trust, couldn't trust. Something malevolent the way she carried herself, the control she applied to everything she did the control she could exercise over me. She looks beyond me back towards the house. There's no malice in her revelation, I guess our lack of exclusivity works both ways after all.

"Come on in I've someone desperate to meet you," she grinned deviously as she disappeared into the darkness of the storage container. I pause briefly before I follow.

Darkness consumed us, I felt her push back past me pulling the door closed behind us and she locked the door from the inside. My breath heavy in my chest seemed to be the only noise in the container. I heard her flick a switch blinking my eyes to adjust from the darkness as two dim lights rigged on either side of the cold metal expanse slowly illuminated.

"Jack..." Chloe offered from behind me "...Meet Alison."

In the dim light I could only see her from behind. I could only see the backs of her legs; she was bent double her neck and wrists locked into a medieval looking device. The scene macabre. She wore high heels and black stockings, that appeared to be all. her wrists and neck were restrained to a metal bar as she was held bent double in a rig of various welded together lengths of metal, much like scaffolding poles. I note how similar restraints separated her slender legs, held apart at the ankles. To all intents and purpose, she looks like a prisoner. How long had she been here waiting?

"What the fuck?" I turned to look at Chloe who grinned back at me.

"You like?" She almost cheerily stated, "She's all yours."

"What is this?" I demand, "Who ...who is she?"

"A friend," Chloe stated matter of factly, "A friend with mutual tastes".

Chloe stepped up behind me her left arm slid up over my chest her right arm wrapped around my waist slipping down firmly over my crotch. "I thought we could have some fun... you... me... and Alison."

I pull away from her grabbing her hand away from my dick as I shrug her off, all the while the girl restrained before us doesn't flinch; barely moves.

"No," I shake my head, "No ... this isn't my style... this isn't..."

"C'mon Jack," Chloe looks instantly disappointed, "C'mon Jack...how can you say that?"

"Easily" I reproach "What exactly are you expecting here ...that I'd walk in here be grateful to you ...take one look and her and fuck her... whoever she is."

"Well yeah as it happens," I see the anger barely concealed, "She knows what's happening she wants to be here... what's the problem."

"The problem is... you've no doubt pumped her full of those blue fucking pills."

Her hands on her hips she glares at me, like suddenly I'm the one in the wrong. "No different to that Girl you fucked with Spider and his friends."

I push her out of my way, catching Chloe unawares she stumbles and falls against the wall of the container, I regret my angry reaction. My mind casting back to hitting Mica; instantly remorseful of my temper getting the better of me yet again. My hand grabs the lock and I release the door.

"Find someone else to play out your sordid fucking fantasy's with Chloe."

"You're such a fucking retard Jack ... you've got this so wrong".

I walk away. Heading away at pace leaving the girl locked in the device I feel sick, for her, for the situation I've somehow found myself dragged in to. Was this what I wanted was this what I'd become. Sex, drugs, debauchery ruled my life. It all seemed exciting, all seemed exhilarating but was it. Fucking girls, getting high. My life previously had been a shit storm built on a pack of lies. Life making ends meet had been miserable. Coming to this address the first I'd never felt so alive. What had I become though? Was I being Jack the fucking Lad? Or was I becoming just like him; just like my Father and those vile fucking tales on that memory stick in my pocket that I carried with me everywhere I went. Had Lyndsay been right, had she been serious when she'd called me a pervert earlier.

I feel Chloe grab me two handed; gripping my right arm tightly as I try to break her grip.

I look back at her.

"Is this what happened to Leah Davis?" I snarl.

"No," Chloe shakes her head. "No how many more times do I have to justify... do I have to tell you that was nothing to do with... I had nothing to do with..."

"Funny," I push my face towards hers "...A funny fucking coincidence that days after I let you coerce me into your twisted fucking games with her then she's missing ... her face all over every fucking paper and news bulletin... she's still not been found".

Chloe shakes her head, "It was nothing to ..."

"I don't fucking believe you Chloe ...sometimes I don't believe a fucking word you say...and I don't trust what you've dragged me in to ...any of this."

Chloe's eyes are immediately wet with tears; still gripping my arm she stands there in the darkness of the garden "I'm sorry Jack ...I'm so sorry ...I got ...I got this so wrong".

I shake off her grip and she wipe her eyes with her hands "I thought ... Alison... I've... I've known her for years and I just wanted ...well ... I just thought."

"You don't think." I state honestly.

"I know..." she snivels pointing past me towards the house "...this ...all of this ... it's become my life ...it's not real ... but sometimes it's the only reality I know."

My mind races. Does she feel the same as I do?

"I hate it all sometimes," her voice hushed as though she fears someone other than myself listens. "I hate everything about it... money, drugs, fucking ... The Phoenix... it consumes me ...seems to fill my every living moment."

I pull Chloe close to me and she rests her head against my chest her sincere revelation catching me completely off guard.

"Get out then Chloe," I state softly cradling the back of her head. "Get out."

"I can't," she takes a deep breath, "Only one thing scares me more than all this ... that's not having all of this."

I understand her but I appreciate the need to break the cycle.

"Maybe ... maybe after the event next week... maybe I take a step back... take the pay day and walk away," Chloe sobs.

I hold her thinking about what she says. My intrigue around the seemingly mythical Phoenix event grips me. Perhaps not as strong as it does her, but it intrigues me none the less.

"If that's what you want," I practically whisper.

She nods her head still clutching me; I feel her wet warm tears through my T-Shirt.

The three sixty in her personality shocks me as I stand there holding her in the cold dark garden. Who is the real Chloe Macready?

"Oh fuck," she states slightly concerned.

"What?"

"While we're out here poor Ali is still locked in the dark in a fucking pillory in there" she smiles sardonically while looking up at me, "she was expecting... well I may have some explaining to do."

"That's on your shoulders." I shake my head releasing her from my gentle grip. Only now does it cross my mind to consider just how long she's been in that container.

"I'm sorry" Chloe whispers again her voice laden with contrition as her mood swings again.

"It's alright... I didn't mean what I said about Miss ... I mean Leah ... it's just it's horrible and what we did ... scaring her like that ...we should never have,"

"I know," Chloe's turn to console me. "But I swear to you Jack ...whatever's happened it was nothing I did ...nothing we did."

"Let's hope no one comes sniffing around then" I don't want to mention it, don't want to think about it. The bottom line being whatever happened to her, Leah Davis had been with Chloe, Spider and Myself the night she had disappeared. Spider had drugged her, but Chloe and I had abducted her; taken her to that warehouse. Gloated at her; tormented her; She'd been so far out of it that she had no idea what she was doing where she was. Once again it was Chloe, the wild impulsive crazy version of Chloe who'd orchestrated the whole evening. I'd foolishly played along and at what cost now. Irrespective of the mystery of what had happened to Leah Davis, my former teacher, my Fathers former lover we were all implicated; the guilt ate away at me daily but I daren't share my knowledge.

Chloe steps away from me while looking up at me with childlike eyes. Her personas swing so wildly. "Help me Jack..." she shuddered, "...Help me to break away from this ...all of this."

"I will," I promised not sure if I genuinely could assist.

"Right then" her tone raises, immediately excitedly sounding. "I guess I better go explain to Ali that her kinky night of stranger sex isn't happening."

For a brief moment I hesitate, I'm not sure why, will Chloe just find a replacement, who even is Alison. I push all thoughts to the back of my mind. I may be better off not knowing.

"Shall I meet you back at mine?" Chloe offers further before pausing. "Actually, Give me some time ... I gotta catch up with Spider about something anyway" Chloe states pushing hair from off her face behind her left ear.

"Fine," I say trying to hide my contempt at the mention of Spider, another ever present shadow seemingly in everything that played out.

Lyndsay's request to come over echoes in my mind "I promised Tubs I'd meet him for a few drinks after this Ball thing anyway ... he's really not been looking forward to it."

"Fine then." Chloe nods seeming in no way dejected "We both have our lives ... we always said that... I mean it's not like".

"Is that what you want? ... Us as in Us?" I offer.

Chloe smirks, a dark rueful almost little smirk "Oh hell no ... sorry Jack but no ...me and full-time relationships oh no... a big no"

Her answer doesn't impact me, in many ways it relieves me as I nod, "I know."

"Ships are just big boats that's what someone once told me," Chloe cheerily states.

I smirk stepping back from her, "You're an enigma."

"That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said about me," Chloe returns my smirk, "Go on then Jack ...get going I'd offer you a ride but..."

She points a thumb back over her shoulder at the lock up come container. No need to further reference Alison by name given she's still locked away while we discuss.

"Yeah, you'd better deal with her."

"I will," Chloe turns her back on me and walks away toward the shipping container. She doesn't look back.

Taking a cigarette, I light it; behind me I hear distant voices. More attendees to Spiders gathering I assume. As I inhale the smoke from the cigarette, I wonder how Chloe had managed to calm me so easily; practically reverse the situation on me in minutes. She truly was an enigma, but she also intrigued me. I look at my watch; a little before half ten. My stomach protests reminding me I still haven't eaten. They weren't due back from the Winter ball until gone midnight. Time to grab a healthy Big Mac meal from the Drive Thru.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers