The Dark Star - Aftermath Pt. 05

Story Info
An invisible grip tightens around the necks of all involved.
24.3k words
5.2k
4
2

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers

Chapter One; The Poison

Stepping out of the taxi Sophie McAllister looked around her impressive surroundings; the hotel and its air of decadence unlike anything she'd ever visited before; suddenly she felt a little under dressed.

The taxi driver took her small suitcase from the boot of the vehicle and walked around towards her his feet crunching heavily on the gravelled drive.

"Thanks," Sophie offered meekly pushing her long blonde hair behind her left ear. "What do I owe you?"

"It's already paid for," he offered with a sincere smile. "Enjoy your stay."

Sophie smiled weakly once again. 'Enjoy your stay; that'll depend she thought to herself as she picked up her suitcase and headed up the short flight of ornate concrete steps that led to the main reception. What she was even doing coming here was as big a question as any. How had she allowed this after what she'd been through at his hand? She was here to confront him, that's what she'd decided. She wasn't here to play into his trap to buy into whatever scheme he had in mind for her. Her Sister Sarah was right he couldn't get away with this. He wouldn't get away with this.

Crossing the first elegant entrance foyer her eyes still wide with the impressive grandeur of the location. Sophie approached the main reception desk confidently enough as she took in everything around her. The Country Club Hotel carried on around her, the day-to-day hustle and bustle didn't miss a beat around her, she was just an anonymous face.

"Good afternoon and welcome to The Manoir," the pretty looking auburn-haired girl behind the desk stated, "How can I help you?"

"I'm ... I'm checking in," Sophie replied, "Bookings in the name of Macready I believe."

The receptionist busied herself typing away on a keyboard before her eyes cast across the screen before her. Sophie read her name badge while she did so, the name Cheryl etched into the lapel badge she wore on a crisp charcoal grey blazer.

"Ah yes," she looked up "Room 715 ...an executive room." Cheryl typed away quicky again on the keyboard before handing Sophie a gold key card with a black magnetic strip across the back.

"Dinner is served from 7pm... I can see your partner has already made a reservation though."

Sophie shivered; he wasn't her partner. What was his right, what was his thinking? The urge to take the key but turn around but walk straight back out the front doors was huge; Was she out of her depth? Sophie took a subtle deep breath and calmed herself before offering a simple, "Thank You."

"Would you like your luggage brought to your room?" Cheryl offered.

"You're alright," Sophie raised her suitcase with her right hand and patted it with her left "I've only got this."

"Enjoy your stay at The Manoir... please let us know if there's anything we can do for you during your stay."

Sophie smiled and turned, carrying her dark grey suitcase in her left hand as she crossed the marble-floored foyer towards a row of lifts. Her Converse pumps squeaking with every step she took, almost highlighting how out of place the scruffy teen was in the lavish surroundings.

Sophie couldn't shake the unnerving feeling that she was being watched. Not just feeling eyes on her for looking out of place but like some unknown, or was that unseen, presence watched her as she walked through the building.

She'd not seen him, not beyond that mask he'd worn. He could be anyone, any of the males in her line of sight, any of the males passing through this lobby, say taking refreshments or even working at the establishment. Sophie's stomach twisted as she contemplated the lunacy of this situation her agreeing to meet the man who'd anonymously tormented her, tortured her and brutally taken not just her body but her virginity.

She had no idea what was expected of her; she had no idea if he'd be in the room waiting for her. His air of mystery was perhaps meant to be intriguing it was just frustrating as far as Sophie McAllister was concerned. Her brie knitted with concern and fear as she was welcomed into a mirror lined elevator by a Porter.

Sophie looked into her own haunted eyes as the lift doors closed behind her.

**********

Sliding the key card from the lock on the door, the lock clicked, and the heavy walnut coloured door slipped ajar.

Sophie entered the dim room, the curtains of which were drawn. She tried a light switch, but nothing happened. Looking to her left she spotted why, and as she inserted the key card into a plastic slot side lights flickered to life illuminating the large room.

Setting down her suitcase she passed the obligatory hotel en-suite bathroom on her left. As she stepped into the main room her eye was drawn immediately to the white cotton sheet covered bed. On the edge of which sat a cream-coloured cardboard gift box wrapped in a burgundy ribbon.

Intrigued Sophie picked up the small envelope tucked into the ribbon and slipped open the envelope to reveal a handwritten note which simply read. 'Get Dressed.'

Interest further pricked Sophie's hands pried the burgundy ribbon from the box and she lifted the lid of the box.

Inside neatly folded were a pair of dark denier stockings, a ridiculously thin black silk G-string and a black silk Basque with intricate detail embroidered across the front of the garment. Her eyes fell over each of the garments as she laid them out ok the bed. Her min rereading the simple card over and over again. She had never worn anything like this before.

Sophie near jumped out of her skin as her mobile vibrated in the back pocket of her jeans. Cursing her twitchy nature, she slipped the phone from her pocket and opened the SMS.

SENDER: Unknown Number; I take it you opened your present. Get changed order some drinks and food on room service if you wish. Will be with you shortly.

"OK I'll play your game," she softly said aloud, "Then maybe you'll play mine."

Slipping off her jacket Sophie began unbuttoning the waist of her skinny fit jeans.

**********

Sophie heard the key card enter the door.

She glanced at herself in the floor to ceiling mirror that fronted the slide doors of the wardrobe. She barely recognised herself. Hair scraped back from her face sat in a long ponytail that fell down the back of her neck. She'd applied dark eye makeup; contoured blusher adorned her cheeks, and her lipstick was a darker shade of scarlet than she'd ever usually wear. She looked far older than eighteen years of age.

The lock on the door bleeped signalling it's unlocking.

She breathed in deeply. Trying to find confidence in the air that filled her lungs. She ran her elbow length satin gloves, that had been under the Basque down across her stomach and the top of her naked thighs, hurriedly pulling up the right dark denier stocking. The strappy high heeled shoes held her taller than she was used to. She guessed she wouldn't be walking far in them but feared she'd fall if she had to.

The door swung slightly ajar.

Sophie closed her eyes; she'd been convincing herself if not fooling herself she was going to be in control. Despite the fact she genuinely had no idea what to expect now she faced the reality of her situation. She was meeting him in a room of an exclusive hotel resort far away from any safety and without anyone knowing where she'd travelled to.

It hadn't passed her by, given that she was dressed in finest lingerie it couldn't be anymore blatantly obvious what was expected of her in this hotel room; only now did she realise she'd given up an element control by even donning the scanty outfit. The conflict in her mind returned. The brutality he'd subjected her to in the damp vile confines of the basement of that abandoned warehouse such a stark physical contrast to the lavish surroundings in which she now found herself. Would what was to transpire be any different the physical demands he'd make of her the acts she'd be expected to partake in if not accept, tolerate, endure. Why had she even agreed to be here?

Sophie balled her gloved hands tightly in to fists as she took a deep breathe. Too late now. She'd come here of her own free will. She'd come here to discover; try to discover who he was but also discover why despite what she'd been subjected to he'd made her feel so good despite the pain and the misery that he'd inflicted on her. Her confused mind betrayed her, betrayed what she knew to be right and also what she knew to be morally wrong. Something about the man behind that vile mask had somehow inexplicably captivated her, he had held her body literally in his grasp but now held her mind figuratively. Breathing out she unclenches her fists barely daring to look up across the room.

The door swung open.

Sophie brought her eye-line to the door and the broad silhouetted figure who confidently entered, drawing the mask down over his face she barely caught sight of his neck and jaw. Continuing to watch as he stepped through the room. His unseen eyes bearing into her from behind the mask. She swallowed hard as he stood before her.

"Perfect," his calculated short compliment.

Sophie wanted to speak wanted to ask the questions that bounced around her mind but dumbfounded she couldn't form her lips around the words.

"Don't speak," he raised a finger to her lips as if reading her mind or more likely her expression. "We both know why you came here today."

Sophie stared into that white skull crudely printed across the face mask, the Lycra garment clung to the contours of his features but kept him faceless to her as he walked slowly silent around her. She suppressed a shiver feeling goose bumps break on her skin.

"Don't speak..." he said again as he paused behind her, "...Just nod your understanding."

Sophie tensed as she felt his hands slip over her bare shoulders, "Do you understand?"

She paused briefly before nodding her head once.

"Then it's time to recommence your introduction".

Sophie swallowed feeling the lump in her throat. She had no idea what the further introduction would consist of, but she immediately felt out of control. Breathing deep she stifled a shudder. Despite the menace she was not scared. She almost longed for the corruption she knew he held for her. She could not understand why. Her conflicted mind raced as fast as her heartbeat in her chest.

"Don't turn around,"

Obediently Sophie stood there, stood rigid to attention between the bed and the dressing table she focused on the drawn curtains on the far wall as behind her she heard him retrieve something, a case maybe, from under the bed, she heard him unzip what must surely have been a case. Sophie dared not look back as she heard numerous items placed on the dressing table. When he'd finished, as she still fixed her gaze on the curtains, she heard him slip the case back under the bed.

"I believe we are ready".

His arms slipped over hers. Sophie didn't resist, she cursed silently as she stumbled a little in the high heels. She felt him pull her arms firmly behind her, strong rough hands pulling her frail wrists in to the small of her back. Her breath short and fast, her chest rose and fell against the tight-fitting Basque top he'd provided her. She felt the cold steel of cuffs even through the gloves as they were tightly applied to her wrists but didn't react not even to test them.

"Stand still... give yourself to me like you did the first time".

Sophie's mind raced his memory must've been so far removed from hers. She hadn't been able to move, her whole body strapped to that cruel device her legs held apart by stirrups. Verbally she'd protested, pleaded with him but it had been in vain. He'd been powerful he'd held a power over her.

A strap of some description was being used on her upper arms now, she immediately felt an ache building in her shoulders as they were pulled back as he fastened whatever he utilised.

"Fuck," she whispered on a sharp intake of a breath.

"The discomfort will pass ... but remain silent please," he gently reprimanded her before she felt his hands around her neck accompanied by a thick stiff object. He ran a collar Sophie soon realised around her neck fastening it a little too tightly; she swallowed hard and panicked at the restriction she felt. As he walked around her, she looked ahead at that mask, that sinister mask that had haunted her visions and dreams, she'd seen that face in crowds, in supermarkets, in coffee shops, everywhere she'd been the last few weeks. The vision scarred into her mind of looking up into his face as she lay there strapped to that chair with his hands clenching her thighs as he pressed himself deep into her.

"Let's get you back on your knees Sophie."

She nodded; with every instinct she knew that she should plead ask why he felt he could do this; she wanted to scream even if she'd struggle to flee given the restraint to her arms. She knew what he was about to request but she nodded and with his guidance slipped on to her knees.

Once knelt his rough hand tilted her head up from her jaw.

"Time to use that pretty little mouth ... time to show me what you're capable off... what I'm going to have to work with".

Sophie's eyes were wide, she knew exactly what was expected of her. She was not totally inexperienced she'd done this before at least but knew he'd expect more. His left hand stroked her face while his right hand unzipped the fly of his jeans.

As his hand moved around the back of her neck it tightened its grip and then brought her head forward so that she faced his exposed dick

"Open wide for me Sophie," he simply requested.

**********

Staring ahead at a half empty bottle of water sat on the bed side table of the hotel room Sophie grimaced with the pain as she gasped for air in her lungs.

Painfully her neck snapped back by his right hand wrapped tightly around the pony tail his left hand pressed down heavily across the back of her left shoulder with his fingers digging into her skin.

Her arms still restrained behind her back her thighs and ankles now restrained so that she could only lay there immobile and accept the brutality with which he now took her body, the pain mixed with the exhaustion. Breathlessly she gasped for air before each brutal thrust, while he straddled her, seemingly forcing the air out of her lungs.

"Fuck me you feel so good ... you feel so fucking good" he reiterated using her as she lay there.

Sophie didn't know how to respond didn't have the words to describe how she was feeling at that moment in time. Swallowing hard she could still taste him from where he'd used her mouth, the back of her throat feeling dry and raw from him forcing himself so deep making her suck her mouth around him until he'd cum. Until she'd made him cum.

With barely any rest bite she'd been dragged to the double bed and thrown across the top of the duvet before he restrained her legs. Face down he'd left her there while he'd taken the bottle of water from the mini bar and quenched his thirst before her. Sophie had wanted the water if only to dilute the foul taste in her mouth, her jaw aching she hadn't been brave enough to ask. She wanted the water more than ever now, fixating on the bottle her mind not set on what was happening to her but instead imaging the cold relief the contents would offer as she absorbed thrust after thrust as he penetrated her and used her.

She was at his mercy, she was his plaything yet as he used her, frankly, abused her she felt no ill will, she held no remorse. Sophie's emotions as confused as they had been the first time. He had a power over her, a power she couldn't explain couldn't even comprehend but as she felt him arch his back while pushing down heavier on her shoulders Sophie clenched around him to increase the sensation. His thick member thrusting deep inside her, triggering sensations she couldn't comprehend, could never fully explain. Even as his hand pulled harder on her pony tail the pain caused was overpowered by the sensation building from the constant intrusion of his thick hard dick deep inside her. Sophie felt short of breath. She couldn't if she wanted to cry out for mercy or help but equally couldn't explain why she needed more of him, she needed more of what she felt.

He was like a toxin a poison that coursed through her young body and she was merciless to resist the effect he had over her. He was like a drug and she needed more.

"Please," Sophie muttered croakily, "Please."

He kept fucking her he either never heard her or he chose to ignore her; his own pace increased she felt him forcing himself deeper. In the small of her back Sophie's fingers nails dug into her palms even through the gloves as she balled her fists. Her body locked rigid she could barely breath now as she felt her body tremble felt a sensation the likes of which she'd never felt in her life. It scared her and captivated her in equal measure. Pushing back from her hips she let out a primordial groan as he fucked her. The pain, the discomfort, the light headedness all merging into one. Ahead of her the bottle on which she'd focussed blurred she screwed her eyes shut concentrating on this feeling, this growing sensation.

"Fuck ... oh, fuck me..." he growled as he took her young body with abandon.

She felt him force himself unbelievably deep as all emotions seem to erupt the noise, she believed she made half on a scream half on a cry of delight shocked her as her mind whirred. Her body exploded and she felt muscles spasm uncontrollably against the restraint in which he held her. She felt his body stiffen felt his length throbbing between her legs leaving now a saturated mess to replace the initial dry tight uncomfortable sensations.

"Oh fuck," Sophie whispered on heavy fast breath, "Oh fuck."

She felt his grip on her hair and her shoulder loosen as he repositioned himself. Every nerve felt alive, every emotion felt conflicted. The aching in her shoulders from the restraint blurred into insignificance as wave after wave of an unfamiliar sensation gradually subsided having torn through her core moments earlier.

She felt him leave her; he said something, but she had no idea what. Slowly she regained her breath and her composure.

Sophie should have felt repulsed, disgusted by what he had done with her, but she had never felt so alive.

**********

The Wolf stepped from the shower and towelled off.

In the mirror of the en-suite bathroom he caught sight of himself flashing himself a smug grin. Had he found one, had he found a replacement. Physically she was a little too petite, she had a pretty face but perhaps not enough of a brat like edge to her demure personality. Perhaps that was an age thing, perhaps that was something he could manipulate or encourage There was a subtle balance, Chloe fitted most of the criteria as she always had done but there was something about her. Something in her past that had shaped her that had forced her to become uncontrollable. For all Chloe's obedience and diligence, she was too head strong, too opinionated; a shame because otherwise she was perfect, but he hadn't had the opportunity to mould her and bend her to his will. This one Sophie, she was different.

On the sink his mobile buzzed drawing him from his contemplation.

SENDER; Dan the Van; What's the situation?

The simple question he knew held so many levels of answers as he mulled his response.

MESSAGE SENT; Retrieval.

He tapped out the single word response and fired off the text message.

Pulling back on his dark jeans he picked up the fresh black t-shirt he'd brought into the bathroom with him. Pulling the tight cotton garment over his body. Taking the spare mask, he slipped it down over his face and opened the door to the main room. The mask he'd initially worn soaked in sweat now sat on the edge of the sink. The relative coolness of the main room was stark contrast to the heat and humidity of the steam from the reenergising shower he'd taken.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers