The Dark Star - Aftermath Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to address this or drop this fucking Greek bullshit once and for all" she sneered while glancing over to the private booths where she spotted Logan, he appeared to be dressed in her favourite black suit over black jacket combination. "Don't forget I did ask him to assist with our infestation problems .... he's on his own... he's probably busy.... in his own unique way"

"Yeah.... with the Red Head who has her head in his lap under the table" Jack shook his head "It was a girl in a black wig in one of the private rooms this time last week.... he's playing with us."

"Like I say Jack.... deal with it ...but you're on your own" Jamie's turn to shake her head "I've got no fucking issue with him and frankly I'm too fucking busy with this place ....as should you be."

Tucking a box of tonic water mixers under her arm she made for the smaller bar, who'd run out of the mixers the best part of five minutes ago. Paying Jack, no further attention she headed purposely through the club. Barely five paces forward when she heard the static of the Clubs security communication in her earpiece. 'What now?' she thought to herself.

"Code Purple"

The phrase made her stop dead in her tracks, she turned back to Jack who'd obviously heard the same message as her. A code purple indicating known Police presence on site in real time.

"Where?" Jamie stated into the mic on the back of her wrist.

"Headed towards main bar, two males... in dark suits," the response in her ear.

She barely had time to register let alone consider the response form front of house security who should have called the Code Purple the minute they were aware. Security hadn't done its job in time she immediately recognised as the two males pressed past her, dressed in cheap looking, ill-fitting suits. There was just something about them that screamed out that they were Police. Jamie watched them as they made their way through the club with purpose. Jamie's concentration was on them alone she did not even concern herself with the frantic tidy up that the Escorts and their own in-house drug pushers should automatically be adhering to. There were only two of them, this wasn't a raid they weren't here looking for drugs. She looked over to Logan now engaged in conversation with the red head sat back before him straightening her hair a little. She had no way of notifying him, but by the line they cut they conversely didn't seem interested in him, their path beat a different direction. What were they here for?

Pushing obnoxiously through the crowd at the bar they drew attention which they didn't seem to notice or care about. Jamie followed them both keeping a distance but preparing to make an introduction. Before she could they had engaged with Jack who looked up at them nonchalantly as identification cards were flashed under his nose. She saw Jack nod his head as she approached unable to hear the conversation being held over the constant roar of dance music with a heavy repetitive base line. Young naive Jack wasn't who she wanted them to be dealing with, whatever they wanted. Jamie's heart seemingly beat in rhythm with the fast tempo music of the Club as Jack and the two men moved to the end of the bar where stack on stack of empty dirty glasses were piled.

Jamie drew level with the three of them, catching the eye of the male not speaking to Jack.

".... arresting you under suspicion of the abduction and sexual assault of Daisy Grayson" The first words she could discernibly hear which were being stated loudly so as to be heard over the noise of the Club. Jack's face fell in shock immediately.

"What ...." he uttered shocked and confused "What ...when?"

Jamie once again looked back to Logan, still seated at his favourite booth in the far corner of the Club. He obviously wasn't paying the same eagle eye attention to his Son as Jack had been paying to him only moments earlier.

"Anything you may say may be taken in evidence and can be used against you in a Court of Law."

The room spun for Jamie, surely, she hadn't heard correctly.

"What's going on?" Jamie enquires stepping forward about to introduce herself.

"Step aside please Miss," the younger of the two men said.

"Jack?" Jamie turned her attention to him.

"A misunderstanding" he said shaking his head "A misunderstanding ...has to be."

There was a look in his eyes Jamie couldn't properly decipher, he looked scared, but he equally looked guilty.

"We don't want to make a scene" the older male said placing a hand on Jack's shoulder. "We'd like you to accompany us to the Station.... we can do that in or out of cuffs."

Jack stood rooted to the spot shaking his head, the crowd around them now noticing what was playing out gathered, exchanging glances, and passing comment to one another.

Jamie didn't know what she should say herself, watching as Jack almost obediently followed the lead of the younger man in a very cheap looking suit as he led the way. The older man placing his hand on Jack's shoulder ushered him out through the Dark Star following his colleague.

The music hadn't stopped throughout, but Jamie had shut off from it. As her mind snapped into gear the sounds and sights of the club once again flooded her senses as with a hand to her mouth, she watched Jack being led away by the two Detectives, the three of them swallowed in no time by the Saturday night crowds as they made their way towards the main entrance.

**********

"Are you paying me any attention" Hetti exclaimed.

"Yes" I lie

"What was I just saying then?" her mocking tone is barely hidden.

"Well maybe not everything," I admit watching with intrigue as Jack is led from the building by two males everything about who's appearance screamed Detectives.

Cursing the lack of heads-up PC Baines had given me on this turn of events, not cursing on Jack's behalf but my own. Had Rose Callaghan been involved in whatever had just played out I could have been faced with an awkward situation. Such was the fine balance of the knife edge on which my life sat, the lack of control I held. I quickly lose sight of Jack and lose interest just as quickly. Turning my attention bake to 'Hurricane Hetti' hurriedly talking at me rather than with me, her excited words fuelled by the latest line of cocaine she'd inhaled barely moments before the two detectives had entered line of sight.

"There was something I wanted to discuss with you actually" I state cradling the left side of her face with my right hand.

"Really" she playfully smirks "What is that?"

"The Coke"

"The Coke" she repeats back to me.

"More the... how do I say this..." I adopt a false awkwardness "More the running total of what it's costing."

"Your fucking kidding, right?" She says still grinning as my thumb slips over her cheek and I gently squeeze her within my grip.

"I don't joke about such things" I coldly state to leave her under no illusion.

Her eyes widen a little as she gently attempts to shake her head, her eyes hold a glimpse of uncertainty, a little fear even. Spurred by my catching her off guard. I press the matter as Hetti's hand falls over the back of my hand. I tighten my grip of her face.

"There's two ways you can repay me."

"How ...how much?"

"One of them isn't financial" I let the grin creep across my face as she holds her gaze upon me. Her lack of confidence now evident. Her usual overly assured conviction replaced by the genuine concern for what I'm about to say.

She falls into the first part of my trap perfectly.

"Listen carefully .... I mean you might even appreciate my suggestion."

************

Under the stark strip light of the small white cell Jack Hughes sat on the thin plastic-coated mattress. The echo of the heavy steel door closed on him by the Custody Sergeant still seeming to vibrate around the room underlining his confinement.

Dressed in just a white shirt, and his dark navy suit trousers. They'd removed his shoes, his belt and his watch. All surrendered alongside of his keys, his wallet, jacket, and phone.

Shown to the cell hours after being embarrassingly frog marched from the Dark Star; extricated him with seemingly every pair of eyes in the venue witnessing him being walked through the club, the overriding feeling of shame an embarrassment; the equivalent of a walk of shame. Jack's head sunk into his hands, shaking his head as he sat there barely able to comprehend what he was being accused of the contempt with which he'd been treated, the belittling yet worrying sequence of events that led him in the middle of the night to be shut away from the outside world, locked away in the cell with only a harsh woollen blanket for company.

He sat further back propping his back straight against the cell wall. A dull harsh buzz filling the confines of the room which within seconds was plunged into near darkness as the harsh strip light set high in the ceiling was switched off remotely. They'd taken photos, they'd taken fingerprints, he'd cooperated throughout even allowing them to take a swab of his saliva. He wanted to cooperate he was sure of his innocence. The abduction and assault, sexual assault, of Daisy Grayson as had been the words of Detective Parsons repeated over and over in his mind. He was innocent he knew he was innocent.

Playing also over and over again in his mind the sequence of events from the night a little over two weeks previous. Daisy had met him as they'd briefly arranged and come to the Dark Star of her own fruition. The only thing catching him off guard at the time was that she'd come alone, meaning he'd spent a little more time in her company than his duties at the club should have permitted, a lot more time as it had transpired, much to Jamie's annoyance which had been obvious at the time. Daisy had left the Club a little after eleven as far as he could recall, she'd been quite insistent on the matter. At the time he'd found that strange, Daisy had offered no explanation, he'd not pressed her on why. Knowing he'd be free to take responsibilities during the second part of the night before the Club closed.

They'd spent an hour away from the main Club in one of the private rooms, at the time he recalled her shock, the subsequent dark humour and on reflection the hugely inappropriate nature of the bondage device in the corner of the room. They'd laughed it off at the time but only now with benefit of hindsight did he realise what a potentially mindless decision it had been to take her there, how was the situation not imposing, threatening even. He hadn't thought things through. Daisy, however, hadn't seemed to have minded after the initial reaction. Frankly, they'd had no time to pay much attention to their surroundings, both lost in succumbing to their feelings, their desires, lost in the moment with her. Sex had been consensual; the sex had been good; not mind blowing but he'd found her attractive, and she'd seemed willing. He corrected himself she was willing. She straddled him at first, she'd fucked him. They'd alternated positions and he'd finished by taking her from behind as she knelt on all fours on the sofa. He'd cum in her but shed assured him she was on the pill so there was no concern.

Jack's head spun, his head ached now as he tried to recall any reason and point at which she wasn't happy. Jacks' confusion grew as he replayed near every recollection over and over again picturing her face as she'd straddled him the pained expression as he'd entered her that was replaced by the desire in her eyes. He heard in his mind her gasps of pleasure her gasps of delight. Repeatedly he recalled the events and each time in his defence he could think of any reason why he would be here now facing such serious allegations.

No matter how many times he justified his action it didn't alter the fact that whatever she'd told them he was sat here alone in the darkness of the holding cell.

He'd not called her; he'd not been in touch with her since. He'd meant to but a day had become days, days had become a week, now two weeks. Surely, she hadn't instigated this on feelings of rejection, surely, she wasn't that petty minded, so devious that on feeling rejected she'd concocted this situation? She would have known the consequences for him, the ramifications of her allegations. Surely, she wouldn't have, would she?

Jack didn't want to believe it were even a possibility but at that singular moment in time given his recollection, his insistence of his own innocence it was almost the only logical explanation his tired confused mind could give to himself.

She was doing this out of spite. That was the only solace he could find to his anguish.

**********

I look to my watch, five to eleven.

The feint autumn mid-morning sunshine bathes the otherwise dark and putrid alleyway at the rear of the Dark Star in a washed-out orange glow. The alley strewn with litter held the feint aroma of urine, even after overnight rain. A rat scurries between industrial sized bins on the far side of the alley, drawing my eye to a used condom discarded to the left of a doorway next to a large bin. I smirk and say to myself "Romance is far from dead."

I look up as the silver saloon car slowly turns into the alleyway causing several pigeons to hurriedly take flight. I watch the car approach, its heavy Diesel engine chugging over noisily, I step aside as it slows and pulls up alongside of me. I pay the heavily bearded Asian driver little attention only to offer a cursory nod through the window at him.

The back door of the cab opens, and she steps out.

I'd say I didn't recognise her but unmistakably it was her. A little short, fitted navy blazer jacket is worn over a navy loose fitted dress patterned with small white flowers, thick cream tights adorn her legs which lead into sensible little black flats.

She looks at me, her face is natural barely without a hint of any make up, her straight red hair falls to her shoulder and is held back off her face by a navy hair band which compliments the colours of her sterile formal attire.

"Why hello Henrietta..." I state my voice dripping in sarcasm. "...A pleasure to meet you."

"Pervert," she hisses with a yet further flash of her inner brat.

"You don't know the half of it," I grin as reaching behind me I swing the fire door leading to the Dark Star back open, having been prepaid the taxi she'd stepped from begins to reverse back along the alley. "Come on in and discover."

Being a Sunday the Club was empty, and more importantly would be until tomorrow morning when the cleaning staff were next due in. I'd unlocked to set up around two hours ago, disabling the security alarms and then the CCTV cameras which riddled the establishment. We wouldn't be headed into the main Club though, as I followed Hetti into the building I cast my eye over the outfit from behind. I might not ordinarily look twice I smirk to myself as the exterior door closes heavily behind me, she was perfectly dressed for what I had in mind for her though. The plan I'd detailed to her at length sat in the booth last night, the plan she'd digested, the plan she'd agreed to. The plan she had agreed to in order repay the debt she held to me. The debt I genuinely had no intention of making her pay financially. The truth be told the debt that didn't bother me in the slightest, but it represented me with an opportunity. An opportunity that had to be taken.

"Down the stairs," I state slightly coldly as I nudge her between her slender shoulder blades.

I follow her down the narrow staircase that winds back on itself into the darkness of the basement.

"The outfits perfect by the way," I state pushing past her at the bottom of the stairs to the double security coded doors that lead into the dungeon.

"I've been to church this morning," she answers with a prim crisp accent.

I look squarely into those green eyes of hers and smirk.

"With what I have in mind .... You may need to go again on your way home."

**********

Jack took a long deep breath of fresh air into his lungs.

He was conscious, perhaps paranoid, of being watched as he headed down the short flight of concrete steps leading away from the building.

Reaching into his jacket pocket, his head fuzzy from a lack of sleep, he took a packet of cigarettes and retrieved the lighter from his trouser pocket, the lighter handed back to him moments early in a clear bag that contained his belt, his wallet and his mobile.

Their questions had been brief, succinct mainly centred on his movements of that night; he didn't deny he'd been in Daisy's company. He had no need to deny he'd been with her. In his mind he knew the truth.

Lighting the cigarette, he inhaled deeply.

He was innocent.

This was all a misunderstanding, they had nothing on him otherwise they wouldn't have let him go.

Jack's mind set on something to eat, a long hot shower and a long deep sleep.

**********

I look down at her and she meets me with innocent green wide eyes.

"Look at me .... look at me."

Hetti raises her head as best she can from the confinement of the pillory in which her body is held. The black ball gag dissecting her petite mouth, distorting her face a little.

I look over briefly behind her at the chair on which she had been earlier strapped to; the fuck machine stood set just before the base of the seat between the stirrups that had mercilessly held her legs in place while the thick rubber dildo had goaded her into submitting to repetitive orgasms.

She keeps eye contact as I hold my dick barely an inch from her face. With haste my right hand runs over my erect length, my length glistening with her moist pussy juice. I'd fucked he hard and fast in the Pillory, pulling at her dishevelled red hair as I'd used her slender tattoo covered body. Her cries of pleasure and pain lost into the gag that dissected her face.

I feel myself near having held off cuming deep inside her.

The subtle whir of the video camera set on a tripod closest to her face doesn't distract me.

One of four cameras set to capture every moment of her submission since I'd led her into the room. She'd handled everything I'd subjected her to up until this moment where she finds herself stripped naked spare for the tattered torn remains of the cream tights around her legs, bent double and trapped at my mercy.

"Look at me" I reiterate

Her eyes look up and the simple glance spurs me as I coat Hetti's face with a thick ropes of warm cum which streaks across her face, forcing her eye lids to fall closed.

"Good girl .... good girl" I repeat as I spray the last of my ejaculate across her petite face.

Stepping back, I remove the black lycra balaclava from over my head, letting me draw in fresher clearer air as I regain my own breath. I look over with admiration at her. Slowly Hetti drops her head low with exhaustion, my deposit running steadily down her face. A large wet pool sits on the floor before her, her own drool now mixing with my deposit as It drips from her face

After a moment of recovery, I eventually step forward and unlock the pillory, she remains bent double as I unfasten the ball gag letting it drop into the puddle on the floor, the ball of the gag itself coated in thick saliva.

"Oh fuck" she croakily whispers, "Oh, fucking hell."

I swing back the pillory from across the back of her neck and wrists before crouching and releasing her ankles.

Slowly she raises her no doubt aching body from the device, turning to face me as I look her up and down.

"That shit stings when you get it in your eyes" she states matter of factly.

"I wouldn't know" I smirk as she steps closer, I crouch and scoop up a torn strip of the skirt of her dress and hand it to her.

She takes it and wipes the remnants of my deposit from her face.