The Dark Star - Lockdown Vol. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how is Mr Hughes?" Salazar seized the moment.

"I've no idea ...I don't believe I've seen him since ...since..." she knew her lie held no conviction even as she floundered.

"Since you couldn't see him" Salazar taunted her on a raspy chuckle that led to a throaty cough.

Ari's left hand came to rest across her lap, beneath the surface of the desk it balled into a fist as she fought to overcome his gloating about the raw cruelty she'd suffered at the hands of Salazar, and the countless others, only months previous.

Horrific flashbacks filling her mind of the physical abuse during the panic of the enforced darkness. The viscous sting of her eyes tempered by the physical torture and brutal sex she'd endured in those brutal hours in their company.

"I have to say Arabella it was a pleasant surprise to hear from you... given how we parted"

His sneer held; Ari took deep short silent breaths, once again, to attempt to compose herself.

"It was ...well I've known worse" she offered indignantly.

Salazar laughed, a deeper darker menacing laugh than before that filled the office.

Ari's mind raced at how to wrestle back the high ground he took in this negotiation. Immediately considering the ineptitude and foolishness of her attempt to broker and negotiate with him in the first place, she hadn't fully thought through her proposal when considering with whom she found herself dealing with.

Fighting back the memories of her degradation at his hand yet again; only now realising the full extent to which he had tricked her, manipulated her, exposed her naivety. He had set her up.

This was going to be different than that fateful night. Then she had been too willing, too eager to seek thrill, and genuinely too self-assured that she knew what to expect, what she was permitting. She had left herself wide open to his abuse. The evening that had been agreed upon was as much about fulfilling her own dark desires as anything else. The evening had turned sour in a heartbeat. She'd agreed not to the scenario but in brutally naive to being their victim. She had paid the price.

Ari looked back to Salazar shutting down the haunting memories of that night but then recalling the meet up with the same dominant male two weeks prior to what had ultimately transpired.

A far more intimate meet in a hotel suite. Collared, blindfolded, bound, and used as his personal plaything. As much as he repulsed her now back then he'd captivated her, stimulated her. No physical attraction as such but he had captivated her in other ways and had been the closest she had come to discovering the sensations Logan had elicited from her, he had made her climax repeatedly, breathless heavy climaxes while strapped down across a hotel bed. A feat few others had genuinely achieved. Lured in, promised more by Salazar had been what had captivated her. Had led to her abuse

Salazar had betrayed her trust instantly. It had no doubt been his plan all along, he'd gotten what he'd wanted using her in that hotel, she hadn't realised at the time. She had only realised once she was hideously out of her depth.

She looked back to the photos of Siena. She realised she'd made the same mistakes in a different context that she had shown her hand too early once again. Her over impulsive over eagerness her undoing again she realised as she looked up to the vile human sat across the desk from her.

"So aside from the trip down memory lane ...do we have a deal?" impatiently she pushed the issue regardless, more in hope than anything else.

Salazar leant forward himself pulling open his dark grey suit jacket as he uncrossed his legs.

His cold dark eyes met hers and it was all she could do not to shiver.

"You expect to receive no payment for her?" He reiterated what had already been qualified several times previous.

"A gift from me to you." Ari calmly stated looking down picking one of her own long blonde platinum hairs from her jet-black skirt, unable to hold his gaze. A sign of weakness she immediately realised.

"There's one other thing I want then Arabella..." Salazar looked directly at her, his eyes intently burning into hers as she looked up.

An uncomfortable foreboding washing over her once again.

"What's that Hector?"

She used his name to punctuate her statement in the same way he used hers; she hated being called Arabella and had rarely heard him referred to by his first name.

"A display of trust... to be assured of your loyalty... your goodwill"

"And how do you propose to achieve that?" her eyes narrowed, his intent all too apparent from a look she'd seen previously.

His words only confirming her worst fears.

"Tell me......Does the Dark Star still have its infamous Basement?"

**********

Stood outside the doors of the main bathroom Logan heard the pipes shudder through the walls, the plumbing in this whole place sounded like it needed attention. The huge building was far from being in a state of disrepair but a property so big and of its age would always have a list of outstanding tasks to address.

Lost in the mundanity of his thoughts he was taken a little off guard to find Siena stood before him, framed by wisps of steam billowing through the bathroom door before it closed shut behind her.

"All done?" he enquired out of nothing more than civility.

"Yes." she smiled looking meekly up at him from under damp towel dried hair. "I don't suppose you'd know where a hairbrush might be."

Logan ran his hair through his own recently shaved, close cropped, hair style. "Not something I'm overly familiar with."

"Suits you by the way..." she offered with a further weak smile, "...Definitely suits you"

"Thanks," he offered coldly while reaching to take hold of her upper arm

He led her away, back towards her room, the room, the place of her confinement. He was never sure what it should be categorised, let alone called. Ari had initially referred to it as a play room, although that had seemed a little too cliche let alone in appropriate. It couldn't have been any more cliche had she referred to it as her 'red room'. Was it her prison?

Twice a week for wellbeing and not least personal hygiene, this bathroom routine played out. A simple pleasure that represented little more than a matter of minutes of reprieve from the dim menacing surroundings of her confinement.

Siena pulled away from his grip sharply with a slightly obtuse look.

"I can find my own way you know," she almost petulantly offered.

There was a hint of a scowl to punctuate her statement which riled him, an attitude that he'd never encountered before. With his arm still extended towards her he grabbed her upper arm roughly and pulled her harshly close towards him.

She grunted at the continued indignation, her body covered only by the long white towel which wrapped her olive skin, beads of water still visible across her toned firm young skin. Turning her to face back down the corridor he practically marched her back towards the open double doors to the room in which they kept her.

"You fail to notice my cooperation Logan," she offered as they crossed the threshold into the stale smelling room.

"There's noticing and there's trusting." Logan offered bluntly as he pushed her towards the bed. A black bra and pants lay neatly folded on the stripped back mattress; the chain that fitted around her ankle lay open snaking across to floor of the room from the base of the bed to which it attached.

Her eyes set on him she reached her right hand out and slipped it down the left-hand side of his face.

"I don't think you do notice me," her fingers came to rest on his jaw. "So... I don't know how I'd gain your trust let alone demonstrate mine."

Logan held her gaze, those piercing blue green eyes meeting his, holding his attention.

"I play your games," she whispered, "I enjoy your attention ...but still you don't..."

"Get dressed." he gruffly answered, cutting across her while turning his back on her. Turning his back as he always did, offering her token respect if nothing else.

"Do I embarrass you?" Siena offered. "Or do I somehow repulse you?"

"That's not the...." Logan stopped short looking up at the security camera on the far wall, noting the LED blinking red. He turned back to face her; his teeth gritted holding off on the unspoken comment that filled his mind.

"You don't repulse me"

He turned back and immediately fell into those eyes, holding their gaze, thinking of them as hers. Not thinking of them and the memory of her sister.

Those eyes that he'd met the first day she'd turned up here. The suspicion she'd initially viewed him with through those same eyes. Suspicion born of the lack of concept and understanding as to why he was here, in her former family house shacked up with a perceived leech who sucked the life blood from the family inheritance.

Siena had initially made Logan an enemy by association he had known that and wasn't particularly bothered by it. He bore no ill will towards her.

To an extent he sympathised with her, could see the sadness in those eyes. While appreciative he'd sided with Ari to achieve what the blonde wanted, his overwhelming allegiance to Ari made Siena a victim, a victim of circumstances not of her own actions. Incarcerating her in her own home he'd given little true consideration to what Siena had wanted for some time. What Siena was arguably entitled to. Such was his justification, his coping mechanism.

Those same suspicions eyes that had also met his fateful that night when she'd returned to the house with three other friends and Kimberley.

Tears then in those eyes alongside, panic, fear, and confusion the next day following the misadventure that had led to Kimberley's untimely death.

Equally his mind dwelt on the trust that been conveyed by those eyes once she had accepted the manipulative plan to cover the death, lies sold to her with her best interest's heart, when it had been their selfishness, driven by an overwhelming sense of self-preservation that had dragged Siena down and led her to where she found herself now. A prisoner in her own family home.

Actions undertaken had meant for weeks and months she'd been kept locked away, hidden out of sight while the rest of society ground to a halt in the grip of the international pandemic. His was the only face she saw, his the only voice she heard.

Taking every opportunity to manipulate her on false rumours, exaggerations of the truths and the constant drip feeding of a dark manipulated fantasy. He'd seen the hope dwindle in those eyes, he'd seen the fear and the sadness she held for the world outside her four walls tainted and poisoned by a virus that in her mind decimated society, a virus having devastating consequence beyond which anyone could have possibly ever imagined.

The truth and the reality nowhere near the level to that she suspected or feared.

All the while she'd let her guard down, become comfortable in his presence and succumb to the increasing consequences of both her physical restraint and emotional test.

"You know you have my cooperation Logan" she stated softly, "I have very few ways I can show you my gratitude for everything you've done ...everything you do for me."

"There's no need to..." Logan started to say as she dropped the damp towel from around her body, stood before him unashamedly naked.

"Do you notice me now?" She offered with her eyes never leaving his

"Sienna, I don't want..."

He felt her hand come to rest gently over his crotch.

The urge to push her away was immediate, to need to step away. to turn away and walk seared through every sinew in his body yet he kept his gaze deep into her eyes.

Siena's right hand slowly, cautiously, working his zipper down. He swallowed hard and took a deep inhale of stale air into his lungs, feeling her fingers pass his fly and wrap around him, his physical arousal at odds with the conflict of his mind. He made to speak but the middle finger of her left hand only raised and pressed to his lips. She bit down on her own bottom lip gently.

"Don't...." she whispered.

Her finger dragged over his lip as she physically dropped to her knees before him. Logan's heart pounding, his breath shallow, he felt his stomach muscles tense.

His left hand slipping through the back of damp dark hair, pulling her close as he felt the warmth of her mouth wrap around the tip of his now full erection.

A warmth that slipped slowly over him, as Siena Mancini took him deep into her mouth.

**********

Ari's screwed her eyes shut

Her body ached, a searing pain from her shoulders which coursed along arms outstretched above her head. Shooting pains running from her shoulders down her spine.

His right-hand constricting around her throat, his left hand clamped around her waist as he roughly claimed her body.

"Salazar..." she attempted against the ache of her jaw dissected by the hard ball of a deeply inserted ball gag "...Salazar please."

There was no response from him, his hand growing tighter around her neck, she held her head back against the pain in her shoulders, looking up to shackled wrists that hung from a chain set high in the ceiling.

With each thrust she felt pain, she refused to show emotion, but her mind raced between the betrayal of Logan and the disgrace at giving herself for Hector Salazar's warped pleasure.

Salazar's hips claimed her body on repeated cruel harsh thrusts; held in his grip and the restraint that he used on her she switched off, she zoned out, she let him use her, she surrendered once last time to his brutality.

Minutes passed like hours until with a heavy thrust into her prone body Ari eventually felt him ejaculate, grimacing on feeling the density of the wet warmth that spilled from him into her.

Breathing heavy her body aching, even as his physical attention passed, she remained held upright in the simple, yet hideously effective, restraint he'd placed her in.

Falling silent, the vile individual still holding himself deep in her as she felt the last of his thrusts subside.

A solitary tear ran down her left cheek. A tear not earned from the pain and discomfort of her predicament, a tear from the emotional turmoil she felt at her betrayal of Logan by giving herself to another man so impetuously. Not just another man. Having given herself to Salazar of all men.

She felt him leave her, pull from her leaving her bound by wrists that extended high above her head. Her black blouse ripped open its buttons scattered over the uneven dusty floor of the basement. She could not find her feet properly for a moment given the presence of leather restraints around her nylon clad ankles and just above her knees both of which hampered her search for physical stability. Ari had no idea where her skirt had gone; having been stripped from it shortly after he'd bound her.

As Salazar moved away, she felt the cool air across her buttocks, exposed by ripped tights that laddered down the backs of her thighs. Ari took deep breaths to compose herself, bearing down squeezing as much of his deposit from her as she could, the vile wet sensation now running over the tops of her partially exposed inner thighs.

Mentally she held her resolve by the frailest of threads, he'd been quick, he'd been brutal alternating between her vagina and her asshole before finally climaxing in her.

She was grateful of only one thing. Of all the cruel metal devices for restraint that stood around her she couldn't actually comprehend the rather simple manner of the restraint in which he'd placed her within the bowels of the night club.

With a dread that seemed to chill the sweat over her body she considered if what she'd just submitted to had been nothing more than a prelude. She could hear him behind her, but she dared not open her eyes let alone look back.

Ari had played into his hands yet again, given herself to him for his gratuitous pleasure. It was all she could do to stop herself from breaking.

Once last act, she reminded herself, one last submission to gain his trust to achieve what she sought to benefit from.

Her anguish would be nothing compared to the cruelty that awaited Siena Mancini at either the hands of Mancini or his cohorts.

Opening her eyes eventually as she sensed him walk around her, impatient building for her release from the painful bondage he held her in, Ari willed herself to keep up her own facade. She would soon be free; she would soon be back with Logan. Salazar pulled his suit jacket over his lean physique before he reached a handout and clenched her saliva covered jaw, distorted as it was over the red ball bag held harshly behind her teeth.

"I'd suggest that was an unexpected pleasure Arabella," he stated considering her with disdain. "But I know what an exquisite little piece of fuck meat you are... how you never fail me... and so once again my seed swims in the tight little cunt of his Girl"

Fresh tears welled in her eyes at the verbal degradation. Viciously she shook herself free of his grip. Hiding her shame and anger Ari dropped her head towards her still heaving chest, her breasts barely held up in a black bra now sodden in her own drool.

"Yes... Such a tight little cunt to fuck .... and that ass oh that perfect little ass ... then back in that nice cunt ...the beautifully tight cunt of such an ignorant stupid little cunt."

Ari held off the urge shake her head, something about his stance and his reaction scared her now though; his cruel words were just that, his words meant nothing to her, he meant nothing to her, she knew she was better, she held off the urge to respond even though the gag would've prevented her rebuttal.

She simply closed her eyes to control her emotions once more hearing him step back behind her.

"Gio Mancini was a good friend of mine you see..." Salazar calmly stated, his change of direction and the words he spoke confused her, prompting her to slowly raise her head

and then attempt to turn her head towards him in the darkness of the basement. As she did so she caught his menacing face cast in partial shadow of a spotlight under which he stood.

"So, you'll accept my apologies Arabella ....as therefore I won't be choosing to dispose of his youngest daughter... my Goddaughter."

She saw him slip his hand in to his inside jacket pocket as he spoke, taking out an item she could not discern.

"It's such a shame what happened to that family.... how they fell apart so quickly following Gio's sad demise."

Ari pulled viciously at the wrist restraints in vain while trying her best to move her heavily bound legs, the bite of the restraint offering her nothing in the way of a reprieve. She heard him fumbling, then felt him step back up behind her.

Ari's breathing hitched on fresh anxiety.

"Young Siena might be different I never really knew her despite my title .... Now Laura ...Laura was admittedly of semi-intelligence unlike Marco .... he lived off the reputation of the family name ...that and his love of abusing too many drugs and plenty of cheap whores."

Ari didn't protest as he verbally goaded her once more, if he sought a reaction, he headed down the wrong path, despite only now the revelation of his proximity to the Mancini family.

Salazar caught her by surprise as he grabbed hold of her hair and snapped her head harshly back.

"You're the first girl I've fucked that hasn't been worthy of a collar in a long time."

Ari didn't move as she felt his left hand let go of her hair only to slip around her neck. As she tensed, she felt a scratch to the right-hand side of her neck, then a stab of lancing pain as he sunk what she immediately realised as a syringe into her neck.

"Relax," he spoke the callous word she'd heard from him before into her ear. "Enjoy the purity of the heroine .... You'll be injected with plenty of impure shit on the journey of despair that you're departing on."