The Dark Truth - Batman vs Mistress M

Story Info
Batman faces Mistress M & faces dark secrets from his past.
6.2k words
4.29
6.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary:

A new super villain takes over Gotham city. Her crazy antics of unmasking the Batgirl in a sex tape has caught the attention of Commissioner Gordon and Batman. When Batman receives a note to surrender along with another sex tape involving his girlfriend, Catwoman. He prepares to take down the mysterious villain but is he prepared to face the dark secrets of his past?

The Dark Truth-Batman vs Mistress M

"Fuck!" Batman shouted in anger as he punched the screen.

The cracked screen flickered and showed the video of his girlfriend, Catwoman, naked except for her mask which was half ripped. She was tied to a sybian, her hands were cuffed behind her. Her body was covered in sweat, the words Cat Slut were written across her chest.

"Please... please make it stop" Catwoman mumbled.

Batman could barely make out the words. Her legs began to tremble. Another orgasm ripped through her, eyes rolled back, stomach clenching, her pussy was making a wet squelching sound as creamy cum oozed from it.

The camera slowly zoomed out to show the figure standing behind his girlfriend. Mistress M, her cruel laugh echoing as the screen faded to black.

The mail only had one line "Be there at the old Thompson warehouse by the Docks at 11pm or this video goes viral".

Batman knew he couldn't risk it, He had to protect Selina's identity.

It had only been a week since the video of Batgirl went viral. The three hour long video of Batgirl being sexually violated by Mistress M and towards the end, revealing her identity was still making headlines in Gowtham city.

Batman tried contacting Barbara Gordon, Batgirl but she refused to see anyone. He couldn't blame her. After everything she had done for the city of Gotham and its people, the least she expected was some sympathy and privacy at the moment. But instead, the video was being played continuously on TV. The media gathered around her apartment without a moment of privacy. People yelling crude comments at her and even spray painted Bat bitch over her car.

It was quite a shock for Jim Gordon to know that his own daughter, Barbara was Batgirl. Even Jim Gordon couldn't leave his home without the media asking him crude questions.

"Commissioner, if you can't protect your own daughter, how can you protect ours?"

"Were you leaking confidential information to Batgirl, so that she can catch the criminals?"

"Was the video a publicity stunt to gain sympathy for the upcoming elections?"

Batman knew he couldn't let Selina go through that. He needed to find Mistress M and stop her.

*

11PM AT THE WAREHOUSE

When Batman entered the warehouse, it was empty except for the light in the abandoned office room. He saw a note stuck to the chair in the centre of the room.

"Strap your legs and cuff yourself to the chair."

He then noticed the chair was bolted to the ground. He knew if he followed the instructions, there was no turning back. He wouldn't be able to escape but he didn't have a choice, he needed to rescue Selina. Just as he cuffed himself, a screen in front of him came alive. The image of catwoman appeared, Batman recognised it was the same room he was in and in the exact same position he was in.

*

12PM AT THE WAREHOUSE

The constant moans of pleasure and pain muted on screen. Batman heard footsteps approaching. A tall figure appeared from the shadows. Mistress M stepped in front of Batman. She was wearing a tight leather suit and black mask. She appeared to be older but was fit for her age. It was evident from the video he was forced to watch for the past hour. Bruce tried to recognise the woman, was she someone he had been responsible for arresting but he came up with nothing.

"Sorry, I'm late, but I'm sure you enjoyed the entertainment." Mistress M said taunting Batman.

"The Bat himself," Mistress M laughed and walked around Batman. The only sound that could be heard was her high heels on the concrete floor.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Bruce said through gritted teeth as he tugged at his cuffs. But he knew he couldn't get free as he had tried for the past hour.

"Well, I'm sure I don't need to introduce myself. Everyone in Gowtham knows me by now as Mistress M."

"Who knew one sex tape with Batgirl would make me so popular? Did you watch it?I'm sure you did. I bet you even convinced yourself it was just to catch me, that you were just looking for clues." She whispered in Batman's ear from behind.

Bruce growled at her angrily but inside he couldn't deny the truth. Ever since the video had gone viral, every man in Gowtham must have masturbated to it. Bruce was no exception. The image of the redhead in pure orgasmic bliss with her eyes rolled back, on all fours with Mistress M's black strapon buried in her pussy, while she was holding a mane of Batgirl's hair in one hand and the other spanking her ass with the title "Bat Slut" was the cover page of every newspaper in Gowtham. Bruce had to admit, the image perfectly depicted the three hour long ordeal of Batgirl.

"Did you jerk off watching the sex tape? Did you enjoy the part where I fucked her pussy with my strapon and while the little batbitch was squealing in pleasure, just ripped her mask off. The part where I revealed Batgirl's identity to the world, Barbara Gordon, commissioner Gordon's daughter." she said with a wicked laugh.

Bruce hung his face in shame. She was right, at first he convinced himself, he was only watching the video to look for clues of Mistress M's identity or the location, but he couldn't stop himself. Every Night since then, he had jerked off watching the video. Even after he met the commissioner Jim Gordon, trying to console him, he came back and masturbated to the part where Mistress M was taunting Gordon in the video.

"Commissioner Gordon, you want to guess which hole I am fucking your princess in? Go on commissioner, is it her juicy cunt or her tight ass?"

The next shot showed the strapon had two dildos, ribbed and they were mechanically rotating in opposite sides.

Mistress M let out a cruel laugh as she plunged the strap on into Batgirl's pussy and ass.

Bruce was brought back to the present when Mistress M, placed a foot in between his legs. Those nine inch heels looked like they could do a lot of damage.

"Did you know I have quite the fan club? Here let me just read some comments on that video for you." Mistress M said with a sly smile.

"I'm tired of my husband making me wear these tight slut suits and pretending to be her, Fucking give it to that bitch"

"These sluts are all the same, the moment her cunt was filled, she turned into bat bimbo"

"Fuck that bitch, she broke my window with her batarang. Who does she think is going to pay for it?"

Mistress M's laughter echoes in the empty warehouse.

"I can't wait to stream my second video with catwoman. Imagine all those creamy cunts and hard cocks jerking off watching your girlfriend getting fucked like a slut." She taunted batman.

"You are just a coward, using Batgirl and Catwoman to get to me" Bruce growled.

"I am a coward for using Catwoman to get to you? Oh you men and your egos. Don't flatter yourself. Not everything is about you. Believe it or not, your secret identity doesn't mean anything to me. I am just using you to get back at someone else." Mistress M said.

This caught Bruce's attention. If she was not after him, then who was she trying to back and for what. Bruce knew he had to keep her talking to find out the truth.

"Well it's your fault your feisty girlfriend got caught isn't it? You weren't there to save her, instead you were on the other side of the city chasing The Joker. Well, do you think it was a coincidence?

Mistress M laughed.

So she was working with the Joker. Bruce knew the Joker never trusted anyone that easily. How did Mistress M get to know Joker and how did she gain his trust?

"Did you enjoy the video that I sent you?

Your feisty girlfriend tied to the sybian begging me to stop and with each hour that went by, I increased the speed. Did you enjoy watching her cum so many times? Because you sure took your sweet time to surrender."

You should have seen what a mess she was by then sweating like a pig, eyes rolled back, slack jawed, drooling... her nipples bruised from those clamps and her pussy wrecked. That sybian was drenched in her cunt cream. I lost track of how many times she came." taunted Mistress M.

Bruce knew that Mistress M was only trying to distract him. He needed to stay focused and gain clues to where she was holding Selina captive. He then needed to find and destroy the video or was hoping to maybe save it for his private porn collection because damn that video was hot.

"Did you enjoy watching us together? Oh don't lie to me. Everyone loves a little lesbian action, even if it involves their cute girlfriend."

Bruce glared at Mistress M. The video was still playing on the screen behind her. Thank god for his tight suit, his erection was not showing, but he couldn't deny being turned on by Mistress M dominating his girlfriend. Every time he had been with Selina, it was always on her terms. She was the one directing it, Bruce was always under her spell. For once watching his dominant girlfriend be at someone else's mercy was undeniably hot.

"Well I guess if you don't want to talk then I need to find out for myself and just to ensure you don't have anything up your sleeve, how about we get you out of this suit? But let's keep the mask on for now. It must be so suffocating in there. Here let me help you." Mistress M said as she pulled out a knife and started ripping Batman's suit off.

"Stop... Wait... What are you doing?" was all Bruce could manage to say but by then Mistress M had already ripped his top half of the suit and was going for his pants. Bruce was caught off guard and was not prepared for being stripped. He assumed this would just be a negotiation or an exchange for the video but Mistress M was crazier than he thought.

By now, Mistress M had stripped Batman except for his mask. She had an evil laugh as she set fire to his suit. Bruce watched in horror at this mad woman and wondered what she had planned next.

"Oh, Did I mention there are cameras recording us right now." Mistress M said with a cruel laugh.

"My my.. Will you look at that? Batman naked as the day you were born with just his mask. Hmmmm I do like your ripped muscular body but I like your hard cock even better. Let me have a feel." she said tugging on his erect cock. Bruce hated that he had no control over his body, the filthiness on screen and the Mistress M's tugging on his cock was hard to ignore.

"Fuck, you really are hard as a rock. You dirty pervert. You did enjoy watching me fuck your girlfriend. You like me squeezing your balls while I stroke your cock"

"Oh did I squeeze a little too hard... Fuck I love hearing men groaning in pain... Oh we are just getting started... "

Mistress M began squeezing his balls hard. Bruce knew he was in trouble because he always loved a woman you took control, that is what attracted him to Selina.

"Did you enjoy the part where I got her on her knees... Just humping my pussy on her bitchy face... She looked pretty with my pussy juice all over her face..." she teased.

Bruce tried to distract himself, but the images on the screen in front of him were not helping either.

"Fuck you are such a dirty boy... look at all the precum oozing from your cock... let me taste it..." Mistress M was now kneeling in front of him and as her warm wet lips took his cock in while she roughly played with his ball, Bruce was lost in pleasure and pain.

"Hmmmm you like it when I suck on your cock... you're such a dirty bat..."

Bruce couldn't deny it, the dirty talk was turning him on even more.

"I loved just squatting over that slut's face and grinding my ass... Believe me when I say, this was not the first time she has munched on a pussy and ass... your girlfriend is definitely getting some pussy on the side..."

Bruce began to question Mistress M's words. He knew Selina was bisexual. Being a superhero himself, he had witnessed it first hand, how women are attracted to the bad boys type. Women would leave their phone numbers, sometimes even their panties on the batmobile. Once a woman even went to great lengths and set up a robbery scene and offered to fuck him in that dark alley. For a second Bruce knew he was tempted. Did Catwoman get this kind of attention? With all the sick perverts out there, he knew the answer. But was she really sleeping with other women? The image of Selina with another woman only edged him closer to his orgasm.

"Fuck look at you squirm... Don't you dare come, you bat bastard... Oh I know a technique... " the crazy villain said as she started slapping his cock.

"Do you like it when I slap your cock... You like this don't you... You dirty bat... you like the pain..."

As pain and pleasure rippled through his body, Bruce couldn't focus. His body was betraying him. He was trying hard to hold back.

"Did you watch the part where I used her own whip? Fuck that was hot wasnt it? Her ass was beet red... but her cunt was dripping... Oh she likes the pain too..." Mistress M said in a wicked tone.

"Fuck, your bitchy girlfriend loved my strapon didn't she? The way she was taking it on all fours... while I fucked ass with her whip handle... God, I love breaking in a feisty one... Watching their mind and body give in to the pleasure... Making them beg.... Well I really made that cat purr didn't I?"

Bruce clearly remembered that part, where you see Catwoman surrender to the pleasure. The part where she starts bucking back trying to get the strap on cock deeper in her dripping pussy. It really was one of the hottest moments in the video.

"It's time I got a ride on this batmobile" Mistress M said as she impaled herself on Bruce's cock. Bruce had to admit, Mistress M was a beautiful woman.

"You like it, when I ride you like this... with my juicy milf tits bouncing on your face... Fuck thats it..take a nipple between your teeth... Bite on it hard... harder your dumb bat"

Her crudeness turned Bruce on even more. Even with Selina, she never crossed that invisible line, she would never treat batman or bruce in such a degrading way.

"Fuck.. Your cock feels good... Fuck me you bloody bat... Fuck me hard... thats it... buck your hips" Mistress M was screaming at Bruce. Bruce noticed how his body obeyed her every command involuntarily.

"So.... Which photo do you think the media is going to use for their cover? I would love the image where her face is in shock, her mouth wide agape the moment she felt my entire fist plunge into her stretched cunt... Fuck that was one nasty memory I'm going to cherish with your girlfriend."

Mistress M taunted. Bruce was on the edge, taking deep breaths, trying hard to control his climax.

"You want to come... you want to come in my pussy... I can feel it... you're close... I want you to come now... Come now you fucking bat... You better come now... or I'm going to make you my bat bitch with my strapon that broke your girlfriend's holes"

That did it. That pushed Bruce over the edge, he was cumming deep inside Mistress M's pussy. He could feel her pussy milk his cock. Even in their wildest fuck sessions, Selina never threatened Bruce with a strapon.

Mistress M just slapped him on his face. Bruce's face stung in pain, his whole body was spasming and his mind was still recovering from the orgasm.

" Oh.. that was a good one" Mistress M said as she got off his spent cock.

"God, look at you gooning... you did good batman.. You really did but now that we have had our fun. Well let's see that pretty face of yours."

Without any preamble, Mistress M pulled the mask off his face.

Bruce weakly looked up expecting a cruel smile on his enemy's face.

He was confused by the mixed emotions that showed on Mistress M's face.

"Bruce... Bruce Wayne... No It cannot be. Is it really you Bruce? It cannot be. You are Batman?" Mistress M said.

Bruce could sense something had changed in her voice. She sounded confused and worried. It was as if she cared about him.

"It's... it's me....Your mother. Martha. I am Mistress M."

Bruce looked up once again to see Mistress M rip her mask to reveal her true identity. He was shocked. Was his mind playing tricks against him?

"Oh my God Bruce. What have I done?" Martha quickly reached behind him to free him off the cuffs and straps.

"Bruce... Bruce..."

Bruce collapsed into the arms of the still naked woman. He could see the resemblance now, her features older, her hair more silver. He couldn't believe what he was seeing? Was this woman really his mother? The world was spinning and darkness consumed him.

*

2AM AT THE WAREHOUSE

Bruce opened his eyes slowly. He saw Martha sitting beside him. He could see the relief on her face, when he slowly started to sit up.

"Why?" Bruce managed to croak out as he drank from the small water bottle kept by his side.

"Why did I do this? I know you have a lot of questions but if you really want to understand everything, you need to know the truth. The whole truth about your father and me. The true nature of our relationship." Martha said, facing the fire.

Bruce realised he was still naked and tried to cover up but his suit and cape had almost burned down.

"Yeah, sorry about that. Cover yourself with this." Martha said as she handed him her cape.

"I know that it's going to be difficult to process some of the things I say; but you're an adult now and you need to hear the truth from me." she sighed.

"Well your father and I did not have a traditional relationship."

Before Bruce could ask what she meant by it.

"I am just going to say it, I was his mistress."

"What?" Bruce asked as he spat out the water he was drinking.

"You don't believe it, it's not that hard to understand. He was the most powerful man in Gotham city. He was in control all his life with Wayne enterprises and in Gotham city but the moment he stepped into our house, he surrendered to me. He enjoyed not being in control for once." Martha said, looking at him.

"Most powerful men have a submissive side and very few women like us know their dirty secrets. But it was more than a dom-sub role with us. Well, there is no other way to put it" Martha hesitated

"Your father was a cuckold."

"What? No. That is not possible. You're lying. Who else knew about this?" Bruce blurted trying to process what this woman claimed.

"Who else knew about this? Well obviously the man who was cuckolding your father, Alfred."

Bruce turned to look at her. Was this some kind of sick joke she was playing on him?

"Alfred?" Bruce said in shock.

"I know how it sounds. A rich wife screws the butler behind her husband's back. But your father knew about us, in fact all three of us played together. That's what got all three of us off. We were feeding off each other's pleasure"

Bruce couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"For your father it was the feeling of not being in control, just kneeling there at the foot of the bed, jerking his cock, watching his wife being fucked like a slut by his butler. For Alfred, it was the power of fucking his master's wife in front of him. For me, being in control of both of them, using them for my pleasure."

Bruce just stared at the woman who resembled his mother lost for words.

"Yes Bruce, after putting you to bed we would play our kinky games in our dungeon."

"What dungeon?" Bruce asked confused.

"You probably don't know this, but there is a huge basement below Wayne manor."

Then it struck him.

"But that's the Batcave. Alfred said he stumbled upon it"

"Alfred told you he happened to stumble upon the large cavern below. Did he?" Martha laughed wryly.

"Oh, all the nasty and filthy things we have done there."

12