The Darkness Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hung limply, supported only by her hands and tits. As she hung from the mirror, the ground inside the mirror began to move, undulating around my sister's reflection.

I finally realized what I saw were vines as they started climbing up the reflection's legs. They twisted and wrapped until it was hard to see any flesh below her thighs.

The reflection spread her legs wider, allowing the vines easier access to her cunt and ass. Finally, Jen managed to stand again. She stood with her legs spread, matching what her reflection had done.

When Jen's ankles touched the feet of the mirror's upright columns, the identical rolled coils my mom had fucked yesterday unwound. They moved around Jen's legs, securing them so she could not move. The vines were now sliding in and out of Jen's reflection's cunt and ass fucking her while she twisted and pulled her nipples.

The reflection looked like she was cumming, shaking as she did. As she recovered, the vine in her cunt pulled out and moved towards the glass and my sister. When the vine touched the mirror, it deformed the glass outward, and a glass-covered vine emerged, pushing out and into my sister's cunt. Jen shuttered and forced her pelvis against the glass as the vine fucked her.

Jen started jerking and pushing in time with the vine fucking her and had another massive orgasm spraying the glass with her cum again. The vine continued to fuck her, and in a short time, she came hard again. After the last time, Jen hung limply, supported only by the mirror.

The vine kept moving in and out of her forcing smaller orgasms from Jen while she hung there. Each orgasm my sister had, she squirted her cum onto the mirror with rivulets of it flowing down her inner thighs onto the wood frame holding her legs.

The mirror and its frame seemed to soak up Jens cum as fast as she produced it. Then, it hit me. The mirror was milking Jen's cunt for her cum.

Jen's reflection was being fucked in sync with my sister, causing her to have matching orgasms as well. Finally, after the reflection finished cumming for the last time, she pushed Jen's breasts back through the glass and into the room.

There seemed to be some resistance when the nipples reached the mirror. Yet, as Jen's image continued to push, Jen's nipples elongated to almost two inches before they popped through the glass.

Jen was sobbing, now hanging with the glass vine in her cunt, acting like a seat holding her up.

I saw the glass vine slide back into the mirror, which allowed Jen's body to drop down, suspended by her arms. Then, finally, the mirror unwound from her legs and released her arms, returning to their normal shape.

Jen folded onto the floor and lay unconscious on the floor. After 20 minutes, Jen woke and pushed herself up off the floor. She stumbled a little and had to hold onto my bed frame to keep it from falling back into the floor.

She picked up her robe and slowly walked back into the bathroom, heading for her room, which stopped the video.

I got out of bed and approached my mirror, looking for anything out of place. I walked around the mirror and jumped back in front, but my image mimicked me like in any other mirror.

I squatted down, looking at the floor in front of the mirror, and as I started to stand, I saw a pair of panties under the heating register.

I grabbed the tarp that had been on my mirror and draped it over the surface. I didn't want to look at it right now. Then, satisfied that the cloth would stay in place, I walked over to get the panties out from under the register.

I got down on my knees and pressed one hand to the floor while reaching under with my other hand to pull out the panties. I felt my skirt move up and felt a draft on my cunt. As I grabbed the panties, I felt a tongue lick my clit and pussy, sending a jolt through me.

I thought, What the hell, willing my body to move, stand up anything but found I was frozen in place.

Another long lick followed this, which caused a small orgasm to rip through my body.

The licking continued, and I started learning more forward, pushing my ass up in the air to allow the tongue to get deeper. Finally, I felt another orgasm building and realized this would be a big one. So I spread my legs wide, helping the tongue's owner get even deeper into my cunt.

As the orgasm peaked, I dropped into a fetal position, unable to support myself any longer. Though it all, the tongue kept licking my cunt and the cum off my legs. As I became aware of my surroundings again, I looked up to see who or what had attacked me.

Jen was on her hands and knees behind me, licking her lips, trying to get my cum into her mouth. Behind Jen was the creature holding the leash attached to her collar. Below his belly, I could see his large hard cock hanging extended and dripping precum. He took his dick and started rubbing it on my sister's upturned ass.

"Let my sister go and get the fuck out of my room," I told it, furious.

I sat up and started to stand while it growled at me. I had seen how the creature had trained my sister to be his bitch and knew if I let it, I would end up the same.

"You can growl all you want. You are not fucking using me like you are my sister," I said as I stood up.

The creature lunged forward and nipped me on my inner thigh.

"You fucking stupid piece of shit!" I yelled, stepping backward, startled at its behavior.

I was suddenly angrier than I had ever been. When it tried to bite me again, I slammed my fist down on the top of its head. I felt almost an electric shock on impact and saw a flash with symbols hanging briefly inside it.

The jolt of energy caused my arm to go completely numb. I jerked my hand back, shaking it, trying to get the feeling back.

I looked at the creature and saw it had got the worst of it. Where my hand had made contact with its skin, a scorched pattern was burnt into its furry scalp. The stunned creature lost its erection and dropped his tail between its legs as it backed slowly away from me.

It turned and ran out the door once it was about halfway across the room.

It took a few minutes for me to recover, and as I did, I looked down at my sister on the floor. Next, I helped Jen to her feet, concerned at the blank look in her eyes. Then, after undoing the collar, I helped her back into her room and into her bed.

I closed and locked the door before walking back to my bed to sit down. My legs felt feeble and were shaking, so I climbed under my covers and pulled them up over my head.

I felt like I had a fever, and I could not seem to get warm. I don't know how long I lay there shivering before I fell asleep.

I was in the forest again and could hear the creatures all around me calling to each other. I started to run, but it didn't take me long to realize I was being herded somewhere.

I have to get away, I thought as branches smacked me in the face. I struggled to see around me as the little light that had been there faded, leaving everything black.

I suddenly remembered what Nana had said about getting to the cottage, so I grabbed the amulet around my neck. Then, not knowing how it would work, I pictured the clearing, and there was a loud pop, and the world seemed to shift.

I stumbled and fell onto my side as I slid a few feet. Then, picking myself up, I was elated as I realized that it had worked. I was in the clearing with the cottage.

I hope Nana is here, I thought. I quickly walked up to the door and knocked.

It seemed like forever before the door swung quietly inward to reveal Page's grandmother.

"Nana!" I yelled, hugging her. She smiled and stroked my hair as I sobbed into her shawl.

"It's OK, little one, you're safe here," she kept saying over and over until I calmed down and released her.

She held me at arm's length before frowning, "Come inside and tell me what has been going on with you."

She stepped aside and motioned me inward. As I passed her, she closed the door. Then, moving to a rocking chair, she motioned to the other chair in the room, "Have a seat, Tina."

"Now then, dear, tell me what is going on."

Nana listened patiently as I told her what had been happening at the new house. I told her about how my sister, my brother, and mother were acting, blushing as I told her parts that I wasn't proud of.

I couldn't seem to hold anything back, no matter how hard I fought to keep some things secret. Nana would sometimes interrupt to get a better description, but she just listened for the most part.

When I finished, she got up and poured each of us a cup of tea.

She sat back down and ran her finger around the rim, lost in thought until I cleared my throat.

"Do you have any idea what is going on?"

She stopped moving her finger and looked up at me, measuring something. Then, finally, she seemed to decide as she set her cup down.

"I am tempted to send you home to get your family out of there, but I think it might be too late for that now."

She paused to take a drink of her tea. "I did some research into the man who built your house. He wasn't a good man, and he played with things he should have left alone. But, unfortunately, I think at least one of those things survived his death."

Until today, I hadn't told Nana about the man who built the house or given her much in the way of details.

Nana saw the confusion on my face and realized that I hadn't told her anything about the new home on the last visit here. "Until today, Tina, you had no shields to speak of, so I was able to pick the information directly from your mind on your last visit."

"Shields?" I asked.

She smiled, "Shields are used for protecting your mind from outside influences. That could be someone wanting information, or maybe they want to influence your actions."

"So, I have them now? Is it the amulet you gave me doing it?"

"The amulet is designed for protection, and it does provide some shielding for your mind. That shielding I can circumvent since I created it. Your shields are not something I have done."

"I take it that this isn't normal?"

"Not very normal at all. I know of only a few documented cases where a novice created shields like yours without training. I am more interested in the rune you created against the Grayline, though."

"Is that what you call the creatures?" I asked, leaning forward.

"It is one of their names." Nana dismissed the topic. "If I show you some runes, can you tell me which one you used?"

"I can try," I replied, excited I might see some magic.

"Tell me when you see the one you used," she said, holding her hand up and projecting a rune into the air. She went through hundreds of runes before she came to one that looked close to the one I created.

"That's the closest one so far," I told Nana. "The arch on the right side wasn't as sharp, though, and the middle was wider."

Nana frowned but changed the rune until it looked like the one I had burnt into the Grayline's head.

"That's it!"

Nana's looked disturbed. "Tina, have you been studying any books or had any dreams where you saw this rune?"

"No, I don't even know what it means. It happened when I struck the Grayline. Why, what is it?"

Nana looked hard at me over her glasses.

I realized she was trying to decide if I had told her the truth.

She made a motion, causing the rune in the air to vanish. Following that motion, she made another motion, and the floor around my chair exploded with light. The force pushed me deeper into the chair I was in, trapping me as she stood and drew more ruins in the air between us.

"What are you doing?" I asked, mesmerized at the show of magic.

"Trying to figure out how you know that rune," she replied before finishing the casting.

I found myself thrown from my body, floating on a tether above it as she studied the ruins highlighting me. Nana walked around me, touching different places on the glowing ruins. She seemed satisfied with what she saw, that is until she noticed me floating above myself.

"You are full of surprises," she told me before waving her hands and dismissing the ruins.

I was pulled back suddenly into my body and could hear a pop as my spirit joined again with my body.

I was a little disoriented as Nana handed me a cup of tea, "Drink this. It will make you feel better." She held the cup because my hands wouldn't stop shaking until I had drunk it all.

I started feeling better almost as soon as I finished the cup. Nana took the cup away, sitting it on the counter before returning to her seat.

"What was that all about?" I asked, hurt that she would do that to me.

I watched as Nana drank her tea, lost in thought. At first, I didn't think she heard my question, but she looked me in the eyes," That was a very ancient ruin used for binding things to someone's will. That ruin isn't taught any longer. It's too dangerous, and the amount of power required means multiple people are needed to cast it properly."

She sighed. "Despite that, you not only were able to cast it, but you also made the spell permanent when you burned that rune into the Grayline's head."

"Tina, I don't know where you would have seen that ruin before you cast it, and that ruin should have killed you for trying it."

Nana took another drink, running her fingers around the rim as she thought. "Magic has defined rules and isn't forgiving, dear. But I guess what is done is done," she said, rocking in her chair as she studied me.

"Right now, you need rest, and I need to think about this some more," she said, standing.

"I'm not tired," but even as I said it, I realized I was falling asleep in the chair as I sat across from her.

Nana grinned and touched my forehead. "Sweet dreams, little one," she said as everything went black.

It was morning, the next thing I knew. The sun was streaming through the window, lighting up the entire room.

I lay in bed for a few minutes, thinking about what Nana had told me.

I need to be more careful, I thought as I sat up in bed.

I tried to remember the feeling of the casting I had done on the Grayling, but it was all fuzzy. So finally, shaking my head, I got out of bed, went downstairs for breakfast, and found mom and Steve sitting at the counter, talking.

"Is Jen coming down for breakfast?" I asked mom

"She already ate, dear. Beth called her and said that she had some work to clean up a house that they were working to sell. Beth said Jen would be gone all day, and if it got late, she could just stay with her and her husband. Beth stopped by about half an hour ago and picked her up."

I wanted to see if Jen was OK, but I guess that would have to wait until later.

"So, what's on the agenda today?" I asked Mom and Steve.

"I am going to go back to bed, "Steve said as he stood and, after putting his plate in the sink, he walked out of the kitchen.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked Mom, watching Steve walk away.

"Your brother is still not feeling well. I think he may have the flu or something. He had a fever and was complaining of body aches. If it's the flu, there is nothing they can do for him, but if he is not better by Monday, I am taking him to the doctors."

"As to what we are doing today, it's just you and me. I have to get some cleaning done around here, and I could use your help."

"What do you want me to do?" I asked her.

"Could you clean up the kitchen and afterward clean your dad's office?" mom asked.

"No worries," I told her, smiling as she got up and headed into the living room to clean.

It took about 20 minutes to clean the kitchen, and afterward, I went to the office to clean. I emptied the waste can and dusted the blinds along with my dad's desk before moving to the bookcase on the back wall. As I wiped, I would pull a book out to look inside.

Most of the books belonged to the previous owner, and some were very old. I found books on everything from politics to biology. I was moving the dust rag back and forth across the bottom shelf when I felt it snag on something.

I pulled the cloth and heard a click, and a panel below where I was dusting opened slightly. Curious, I pulled the hidden door open and found a couple of dust-covered journals and a large book with loose papers.

I grabbed everything and closed the compartment before carrying them to my room. Then, I hid everything under my bed and went downstairs to finish cleaning. It took the rest of the morning to complete, but after lunch, my mom thanked me and told me I could do what I wanted for the rest of the day.

I went to my room, pulled the journals out from under my bed, and sat at my desk looking through them. The first journal was written by Robert Stokes, the son of the man who built this house. The book's first part was pretty dull, so I started flipping through it.

Towards the middle of the journal, a couple of loose papers were tucked inside. I pulled them out, laid them on top of the other books, and read the entry on the page.

**********************************************

June 21st, 1834

Father was having another party, and we kids were sent away to friends again. I was now eighteen and not a child anymore, and I was determined not to be sent away like one. So I left the house by carriage with my sisters to stay with Mr. and Mrs. Tills as agreed with my Father.

Once we were out of sight of the house, I jumped from the carriage. My sisters were surprised by my actions, but they kept quiet as the carriage continued. Once back at home, I managed to hide away in a wall cabinet before the first guests arrived.

After the guests had arrived, the party officially started when all the women removed their clothes. I was utterly shocked, and I admit more than a little turned on as the party turned into an orgy in front of my eyes. First, I saw my school teacher getting fucked in the ass by the circuit judge while licking the dick of the head groundskeeper.

My Aunt was on her knees sucking her son's dick while her oldest daughter was sitting on my father's lap, getting her ass fucked. But, of course, there were many strangers in the room as well, all engaging in sex.

I looked around but could not find my mother, so I hoped that she wasn't involved in this prevision.

When the men were ready to cum, they called a girl wearing a white robe over, who would capture the semen in a chalice. Once the girl got close, I recognized her; Lynn Donning, a daughter of one of our chambermaids.

She was eighteen and due to marry one of the boys working on a farm a few miles from here next week. She seemed to be in some kind of trance. She only moved if directed and didn't seem to know anyone, including her mother.

At what must have been the conclusion of the orgy, I noticed that the chalice was full of cum that had been collected. Wondering what time it was I glanced at my pocket watch and saw it was a little after eleven pm.

Lynn's mother led her onto a stage set in the middle of the room. Once there, she was stripped of her robe and made to get on her hands and knees above a large rectangular block of jet black stone. I guess it was some type of altar.

Lynn was positioned on her stomach with her ass in the air and her head inside a small basin lying directly in front of her. The attendants walked around her after she was in position and chained her arms and legs to the altar.

The clicking of the locks on the restraints seemed to bring Lynn out of the trance. She slowly lifted her head as far as she could, looking at the people standing in a circle a few feet from her. I could see the fear in her eyes as she tried to understand what was happening to her.

The area around the altar had a shallow channel that circled it. The track led to a trough by the basin in front of her head and another one under her ass.