The Darkness Pt. 07

Story Info
Tina takes control.
10.2k words
4.64
8.4k
15

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Everyone in the story is 18 years old or older at all points. Any resemblance to an actual person, alive or dead, is happenstance.

I hate mornings, I thought as I forced myself to wake up. I had already slept through the original alarm and three snoozes.

I sat up in bed and stretched when I noticed that someone had moved the mirror while I slept. The mirror was now at the foot of the bed, in the middle.

I found myself staring into my reflection's eyes, trying to understand how it could be where it was. After reading about what it was, I had put the mirror in a corner yesterday and covered it with a tarp. I glanced at the corner I had put the mirror and saw the tarp that had covered the mirror laying crumpled on the floor.

Looking back into the mirror, I noticed that my face and upper chest were flush, and I was rapidly breathing like I had run a race.

"I don't know who moved you back to my bed, but it is not funny," I said.

I climbed out of bed and moved in front of the mirror, intending to put it back in the corner. However, as I stepped next to the glass, a wave of lust swept over me, and I stopped, looking at my reflection.

I noticed that my reflection had started groping my tits through my pajama top, squeezing my breasts almost painfully hard. Then, my reflection stopped groping her tits and moved her hands up, slowly undoing the buttons on the front of the shirt.

She was licking her lips and swaying her hips side to side. As I watched her, I could feel my juices flowing down my legs again. Then, after the third button, I could start seeing the swells of my breasts. My reflection kept going until the last button was undone.

My top was hanging open slightly, showing the inside swells of both of my breasts. My reflection started moving her hands up her stomach running her fingers over the swell of her breasts.

She stopped with her hands on her throat, where she tightened her fingers, digging them in until I could see it turning red. I realized then that my hands were doing the same thing. I tried pulling my hands away from my neck, and my struggles caused my top to open, exposing my breasts and engorged nipples.

Looking at my reflection, I saw a wicked grin across her face as her neck turned a bright red. She started trembling before she finally jerked her hands away from her throat. We both had to grab the mirror to keep from falling to the floor.

Her face was just inches away from mine as we clutched the mirror, breathing in ragged breaths. Her throat was dark red, and you could see white imprints of her fingers still on her throat.

Glancing at her heaving breasts, I noticed that my amulet was no longer hanging on my neck. I frantically looked around and found it lying next to my bed on the nightstand.

"Shit, why had I taken it off?" I asked the room before remembering that it had gotten tangled in my hair just before I fell asleep, pulling it painfully, so I had taken it off for the night.

I glanced into the mirror and noticed that my reflection was back to normal though still flushed. I looked into her eyes, and we started moving closer together until our lips met, separated only by a thin piece of glass.

We started kissing each other before her hands dropped off the side of the mirror down to her breasts. She started twisting and pulling on her nipples.

We were pulling hard on our nipples, and more than once, I could see pain going across her face. Finally, she stretched out her nipples, pulling the breasts away from her chest wall until the nipples were painfully extended, holding the weight of her large breasts.

She was pulling her nipples towards the mirror, trying to touch my nipples on the other side of the glass. Her breasts were stretched painfully towards mine when they finally touched the mirror's glass.

It felt like an electric shock went through my nipples, flowing down to my clit, triggering another orgasm, further soaking my pajama bottoms.

The reflection smiled at me before turning around with her ass pointed towards the mirror as she slowly slid down her pajama bottoms. When she had them off, she started running her hands over the sides of her breasts, moving them down until she was kneading her ass through her soaked panties.

I could see that my inner thighs were soaked with my cum. My reflection turned around and sat on the bed, putting her feet on the sides of the mirror. Her white panties had turned transparent from all the cum, and you could see her cunt clearly through them.

She started running her fingers around the outside of her cunt before circling her clit. Finally, her fingers moved down lightly, pushing in between her pantie-covered outer lips. The entire time she was masturbating, she looked into my eyes, licking her lips.

As I got more excited, she grabbed her panties with on hand and started pulling them up towards her waist. This caused the panties to slide into her cunt, getting narrower the harder she pulled.

The panties moved inwards as she stretched them even more until they slid inside her outer cunt lips. Then, keeping one hand holding her panties, she looked me in the eyes and, while grinning, took her other hand and smacked her clit hard.

It sounded like someone had fired a shot. The pain from the impact on my clit caused me to orgasm hard, again shooting cum through the panties onto the mirror.

I shook from the last cum when my reflection raised her arm and struck her clit again. I was quaking now as blow after blow fell onto my clit, causing orgasm after orgasm to rip through my body.

I started getting weak and finally collapsed off the bed onto the floor in front of the mirror, breathing in short gasps.

After I caught my breath, I looked up and met the eyes of my reflection before we both stood up, clutching the mirror frame for support. Then, my reflection looking out from under her hair at me, licked her lips and dropped her hands down to pull off our panties.

She leaned forward into the mirror, pressing her tits against mine, and started fingering herself, dipping her fingers into a soaked cunt before pulling her wet fingers up to her mouth and licking them clean.

She slowly dragged her fingers down her chest, running them over her breast and nipple before dropping back to get more of her juices before licking her fingers again. Watching her, I found that I was mimicking her every move.

My body was getting flushed again, and I could feel a massive orgasm building. My reflection kept going from her cunt to her mouth and back again, and the tension inside me kept climbing. Then, just when I thought I could take no more before I exploded, my reflection stopped and pushed her wet hand against the mirror, pushing herself away.

She turned around and climbed onto the bed with her ass pointed at the mirror. My reflection dropped her chest down on the comforter, looking back at the mirror. We both had an excellent view of our cunt and ass pushed up in the air in this position.

We both moved our hands back and started sliding a finger into our asses. I saw my reflection scoop some cum off her leg and then push two fingers into her ass. She picked up the speed of our fingers, causing me to start grunting when our hand hit our ass, driving the fingers as deep inside as possible.

Looking me in the eye, she added a third and then a fourth finger until only my thumb was out of my ass as she drove her hand in and out of herself. Then, she tucked her thumb into her palm and, on the next stroke, forced her entire fist into her ass, up to her wrist.

She stopped for a second to adjust to the feeling. Once she had, she started moving her fist in and out of her ass. Next, she moved her other hand to her cunt and stroked her clit. The pressure of the orgasm that had been building went to new heights as we fisted our asses, but I still couldn't cum.

She kept fisting her ass and fingering her cunt until she caught my eye, and with a grin, she pinched her clit hard. I exploded, shooting cum all over my comforter and onto the mirror behind me.

I must have passed out because I was lying face down on my bed with my right hand buried in my ass the next thing I knew. I pulled my hand out, grimacing with pain from my sore asshole.

I looked behind me, and I saw that my asshole was gaping open a couple of inches after pulling my hand out. I looked into my reflection's eyes and watched as she pushed herself off the bed, moving towards the edge of her bed facing the mirror.

She put her feet up on the mirror, spreading her cunt as wide as possible. Her skin was flushed, and looking at her breasts, I noticed that her nipples were more extended than I had ever seen them. Her clit was also sticking out beyond her pussy lips, looking more like a small dick than a clit.

My image started kneading her breasts and pulling on her nipples before dropping her hand down and stroking her enlarged clit. I started panting, getting closer to another orgasm when my mirror self grabbed her left nipple and started twisting and pulling on it hard.

The pain from my nipple was taking the edge off my orgasm, but she dropped her other hand down and started flicking her clit. I shuddered and moaned louder as my orgasm started building quickly again.

Before I could cum, she stopped and started crawling towards me until she was at the end of the bed. When she reached the mirror, she stood up and grasped the netting hanging in each corner from the canopy over her bed.

Winding it around her hands, she brought it towards her body, running the material over her breasts and sides. The feeling of the fabric against my skin, along with the show she was putting on, was very erotic.

Her hands were dragging the material towards her face, looking at me under her bangs.

She glided the netting over her face, wrapping it around her neck as she went until I could not see her any longer. Then, after wrapping the mesh around her neck multiple times, she secured it with a knot.

She then dropped her hands to her clit and urgently rubbed it, driving herself closer and closer to a massive orgasm. She reached out towards me, wanting to touch our hands together, but the mirror was too far away. She was crying now, the tears running down her face to fall onto her breasts.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her.

I knew deep down that I was just talking to myself, but I didn't understand why I was crying, so I asked her. She just shook her head, looking very sad, and continued to cry. Finally, trying once more to reach me and failing, she opened her mouth and said one word, "Sorry."

I started to ask her what she was sorry for when she stepped forward, and her feet left the bed. The netting around her neck stopped her fall, and she started to kick and jerk as she hung from the bed.

I kept watching her, even as a part of my mind screamed at me that I was the one hanging. Finally, her eyes bulged out, and her face started turning blue. Before long, she started pissing as her bladder released.

I tried to reach her to help but found it more and more challenging to think or move.

I just killed myself, I thought as everything faded to gray.

I jolted up in bed with my hands around my throat, choking myself. I pulled my hands away from my neck and looked around when I realized that the mirror was in the corner, covered like it had been when I went to bed.

I ripped my pajamas off and was relieved it had all been a nightmare.

Reaching for my neck, I was still wearing my amulet, I thought, still shaking. The amulet felt hot in my hand, almost too hot to hold.

It took several minutes for my breathing and pulse to return to normal. Then, it was several more minutes for the shaking to stop.

I slowly got out of bed and got something to drink before coming back into my room.

I heard Jen talking in her room to someone on the way back. I could not listen to what she said but knew that she would not bring someone home, so she must be on a video chat.

After a quick look around my room, looking for anything out of place, I picked up my computer and got back in bed. I logged into Jen's laptop and found that she was on a video chat with Beth.

"Hector saw the videos from the bookstore and the party and thinks he can make money off selling your ass like he does his other whores," Beth told Jen.

"I don't want to do this, Beth. It's one thing to play games with you, but selling myself is not something I am going to do," Jen told her.

"Good for you, sis. The bitch is too demanding," I said as I watched the chat.

"I think there is a misunderstanding here, Jen. I own your fucking ass and will do whatever I see fit with it."

"Have you forgotten the videos I have of you fucking and sucking strangers at the bookstore and party?" Beth asked, leaning into the camera.

"You promised the videos were just something you and I would see," Jen whined, looking down.

"Stop your bullshit, you little slut. No one forced you to suck dicks or take them in your ass. You did it all on your own."

"If you don't follow directions, I will send copies of the video to all of your friends and family and post them online for the world to see," Beth threatened her.

"Sorry, Beth, I didn't mean any disrespect," Jen told her. "Please, I will do whatever you want. Just don't let anyone see the videos."

"That's more like it slut. Hector will pay me ten grand for you little ass as an advance on your cut from you, johns. I figure it will take you a year or two before you have paid back the money, and you are free to walk away. I will destroy the videos then, and everyone gets what they want," Beth told Jen.

The stupid slut was going to make my sister sell her ass so she could run away with her boyfriend. If she thinks I will let that happen, she has another thing coming, I thought, getting pissed.

Beth had Jen fuck herself with the dildo she had given her as she finished the conversation.

Saturday, tell your mom you are spending the night with a friend. Then, you will drive to my office, and I will pick you up and take you to Hector. You will start working for him then. He will tell you your work schedule is after that.

"Since you have decided to follow directions like a good girl, get yourself off. When you finish, go to bed and get some sleep. You will need it". She gave him a wicked grin and closed the call.

I closed my laptop and went back to bed, hoping I had no more dreams tonight.

The sun shining through the windows woke me. I used the bathroom and thought about Jen's problem.

I thought of several ways to get even with Beth for Jen. But unfortunately, each one fell apart when I worked through the details. Then I remembered how the mirror feeds on people, leaching their life energy to power the artifact.

I pulled the journals out and started reading how to do it. As I read, I realized that what my brother, mother, and sister were experiencing was just a side effect of the mirror feeding on them.

I looked but could not find a way to remove the effects, although I thought that time and distance might do it. So I shelved that idea for now and went back to my main problem, Beth. I took some stills from the video of Beth using my mom and obscured my mom's face.

I created a new email account and sent her a couple of pictures showing her having sex with my mother and another with her sucking Mike's dick. That picture I created showed both their faces.

In less than an hour, Beth emailed me back.

I don't know who you are or where you got these pictures, but I don't think this is funny. Beth emailed back.

I emailed her back and told her that I would be sending the video and the pictures I had to her husband and included his email address to show her I knew who he was.

A few minutes later, she replied, Ok, don't do anything hasty. What do you want?

I knew I had her attention, so I gave her my cell number and told her to call me, and we could talk. Five minutes later, my cell started ringing.

"Hi slut," I said as I answered the phone.

Beth must have recognized my voice. "How dare you call me a slut, you bitch," Beth responded. "Do you have any idea who you are fucking with? I have videos of your mother and your sister that would destroy their lives."

"Well, the pictures and video would destroy yours as well. So, I guess we have are at an impasse," I told Beth. "I just want you to leave us alone. If you can do that, everyone wins, and no one gets hurt."

I could hear her taking a deep breath. "Sorry I snapped at you, Tina. You sound like a good kid. How about this, we meet somewhere and trade? Your pictures and video for the ones I have on your sister and mother," Beth said. I could tell she was patronizing me and thought I was too stupid to see it.

"No one keeps a copy, right? So you'll leave my family alone?" I asked her, dangling the stupid kid bait.

"Sure, sweetie, I was wrong to think I should hurt your family. So where would you like to meet?" her voice was dripping sugar now.

"Can you meet me at my house? Tell mom you have a job to talk to me about it. Then, we can talk in my room. No one will overhear anything.

"I can be over in about an hour with everything I have if that is ok with you?" She asked.

"That will be perfect. See you then," I replied as I hung up.

I smiled. The stupid bitch is hooked and didn't even know it yet.

I picked up the journal and read through the instructions, and found an odd passage.

Bonding occurs when a person's living soul is fed to the artifact during the creation. This bonding is permanent. Some of the person's personality may be absorbed by the artifact. This bonding may lead to unintended outcomes.

Did that mean that the artifact was somehow alive and could understand what happened around it? I wondered.

I looked further and found that Donald had created the mirror artifact to control the minds of others. However, the effect was limited by distance. So I read more and found the key runes needed to bind it to my will.

Pulling the cover off my mirror and seeing myself in it reminded me of my dream, and I could not help but put my hand on my amulet. Before I lost my nerve, I pricked my finger and drew the symbols on the glass.

At first, nothing seemed to happen, but then I noticed that the runes were slightly glowing before they faded completely from view.

Thinking I had done something wrong, I turned away from the mirror and noticed that my reflection no longer followed me. Instead, as I watched my reflection, she crossed her arms and inspected me.

"I had not expected you to find the key runes," she admitted, "That changes things. What are your wishes, master?"

I was in shock. My reflection looked and sounded just like me but moved entirely on her own.

"Stop doing that," I told the woman in the mirror.

"Doing what?" she asked with a smirk on her face.

"Looking and sounding like me," I told her.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, master. How is this?" it asked, changing to look and sound like my sister Jen.

"Or this?" she changed again, now looking and sounding like my mom.

"Stop it!" I yelled at her.

"My my, you are a touchy one," she said before shifting again.

Her newest image was someone I had never seen before. She had long blonde hair and eyes like emeralds. She was about my height and build, other than having slightly smaller breasts.

"Who is this image of?" I asked her.

"This is the image of one of the women who bonded with me during my creation," it answered.

"What can I call you?" I asked her

"I have many names, child, but you may call me Lynn since you like this image. So you may call me Lynn," the reflection answered.

"You were gorgeous," I told her, admiring her figure.