The Darkness Yields a Question Pt. 06

Story Info
A woman and her husband's adventure.
3.5k words
4
3.3k
00

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All you need is love."

John Lennon—The Beatles

Chapter 6

Stiff bristles dragged across Grace's scalp and tingles of pleasure raced down her spine. Gordon pulled the brush from the hairline above Grace's forehead, back over the top, and down the back of her head, to the place where her skull meets the top of her neck, and then, placing her free hand on top of Grace's head to hold it steady, pulled the brush firmly and gradually out to the end of her beautiful chestnut locks, sending a delicious tension down each strand of hair, pulling electrically against each follicle.

Grace sat, tingling all over and naked, on a bench with Gordon right behind her, also naked, sensually brushing Grace's freshly washed hair.

"The boys will help you get ready in a minute, Querida. You are to be the guest of honor at dinner, and everyone is looking forward to seeing you," Gordon said. "Especially your Sam."

"Sam!" the name exploded in Grace's head. She blushed at the realization that she hadn't even thought of Sam in what seemed a very long time (although it was actually only a couple hours).

"Relax, it's fine. He's fine," Gordon soothed, sensing Grace's apprehension. "But before we dress you, I would like to ask you for your confidence."

"My confidence?" Grace wondered aloud.

"Yes, you see, I have a surprise. It is something I've been working on for some time now, the greatest piece yet in my oeuvre d'art. And I want to present it tonight. Only my masterpiece needs a beautiful woman to complete it and..." Gordon paused. "I would like you to be that beautiful woman."

Flattered, and still tingling from Gordon's brush and the pleasures of the day, Grace was nonetheless puzzled by the request. "Masterpiece? What do you mean? What is it?"

"I have an interest in the field of robotics; you might call it a hobby." Gordon put down the brush and placed her lips close to Grace's ear, a hand cupping one of Grace's breasts, the other gently caressing Grace's cunt. "I have built a robot that will make you feel very good, very good indeed."

Grace shivered at Gordon's words, the warmth of her breath so close to her ear. "And Sam will be there?"

"Yes, Sam will be there."

Grace said, "OK," cheerfully smiled and closed her eyes, and handed Gordon the brush.

"Mmm... Querida. You are a treasure." And Gordon went back to brushing Grace's hair.

"...but that's the point: all wealth ultimately comes from the people who do the work." Maude was saying. "Capitalism in any form must exploit the workers, or there won't be any profit. And capitalism is all about profit."

"Right, I get that," returned Sam. "I just think that there's exploitation, and then there's..."

The clicking of three inch heels on the concrete floor interrupted Sam's sentence as Grace stepped through the doors at the far end of the room. The sound of the shiny, black pumps and the gentle jingling of the d-rings attached to her wrist and ankle cuffs were like music to Sam's ears. His eyes locked onto Grace and his brain did an instant survey of every delicious detail of his wife's beautiful ensemble: the diaphanous black fabric of the see-through teddy; the frilly pink and black lace garter belt; the matching lace micro skirt, from under which peaked Grace's gorgeous vagina and its neatly trimmed strip of brown pubic hair; the half-bra lifting Grace's beautiful tits so that the jewelry in her nipples stood up and sparkled in the bright illumination of the dining hall, the fishnet stockings, the pumps, and the glorious, radiant smile.

Maude sat at the head of the table, Gordon next to her, and next to Gordon was Sam, then an empty seat and then Yukiko. On Maude's left sat Thorn, Augustin, and then Yoo Min.

Grace smiled at her husband and blushed just a bit. Sam smiled right back and put his hand on his dick, "Hi, Beautiful," he said, "You look awesome." Grace did a pirouette with a sexy smile and flounce and then stepped toward the table.

The large table was set for dinner. At its foot, instead of a chair, a small set of steps led up to the table upon which a bench had been placed where the main course would normally go. Wine glasses had been filled with an absolutely transcendant 2004 Zinfandel loaded with notes of pepper and fruit, and folks had been chatting amiably. But now all eyes were on Grace and all conversation had stopped. Yoo Min hopped up to help Grace walk up the steps and onto the table. On her knees, she helped Grace lie back onto the bench and then crawled backwards to her seat, carefully avoiding one or two glasses of wine on the way.

"Ready, my dear?" asked Gordon. Grace took a deep breath, put one hand to her pussy and rubbed it before responding, "ready." Maude spoke up, "Let's see what kind of exploitation we can get going here." Gordon chuckled and fiddled with the tablet computer in her lap, "Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce... Fido."

The side door opened and Rex stepped into the room. Clearly not Fido, Rex held the door open and stepped to one side. Shortly, a strange whirring sound became audible. The noise repeated itself over and over, growing louder with each repetition, and then a rather startling construction appeared just beyond the door and paused.

Spider-like, the robot named Fido stood about four feet tall and the spread of its legs was half again as wide as the doorway. To enter, it extended two of its four articulated legs through, shifted a bit, and then brought in the other two. Each leg ended in a rubber bulb, like a paw, and could extend and swivel with great freedom of motion. It moved towards the table, and towards Grace, with a curiously jerky gate. But despite its awkward appearance, Fido possessed a subtle sureness and never stumbled.

Fido's view on the world collected many different types of data. Located on the bottom of its circular body, an array of sensors concealed behind a small dome surveyed the room in detail. At four points around the sensor dome were articulated arms, each of which terminated in a pair of curiously designed fingers.

The ease with which it proceeded to climb onto the table belied its clumsy gate, and before Grace could determine exactly how she felt about Fido, he was standing at her feet.

And that's when she noticed one more appendage. Back behind the sensor dome and the four inner arms was something like a cross between a cock and a tongue: pink, soft, and long. Thick at the base, Fido's cock was about as long as Augustin's but tapered at the tip. And now that she was looking at the tip, Grace noticed a thin line of something drooling from it. making a tiny puddle on the table. Grace turned her head and looked at Sam, then at Gordon; they were both smiling. Gordon had the tablet and was carefully monitoring its display; Sam was watching her intently and masturbating.

"Your cuffs are loaded with sensors, Querida." Gordon said as two of Fido's arms reached out towards Grace, the fingers of which clicked into her ankle cuffs and began lifting her legs into the air. "Electrodermal response, heart-rate, temperature, all of which are feeding directly into Fido's central processing unit. He will react to your body's signals and customize the experience based on the data your body produces." Stepping closer, Fido lifted Grace's shapely legs higher and higher as he walked over her body. Closer and closer, he folded her gently until her knees were near her ears. And then his two remaining arms reached out and clicked into the d-rings on her wrist cuffs. "One hundred and three beats per minute, hmm... I think your pulse will be going up very soon."

Fido folded Grace's arms in so that her hands were behind her head, her elbows pointing outwards. She was also folded in half with her feet above her head, snugly compressed like an Olympic high-diver in bondage. With her wet cunt prominantly on display now, she felt cozy, relaxed and safe, which was good because she certainly wasn't going anywhere. She also felt hot. Nothing like this had ever happened to her before and her anticipation of what would come next was peeked.

Fido's dick drooled its slippery ooze directly onto her cunt now. It felt very strange and very exciting. Fido's cock flexed and swayed, painting Grace's upturned and exposed crotch with delicate lines of lube while searching for its target. The tongue-like thing moved closer and closer with each lunge until...

"Ah!" Grace gasped as Fido's dick found her hot hole.

Grace was surprised by the strength of Fido's dick, which at first glance looked like little more than a long strip of textured silicone. But with just an inch or two inside of her, it pressed itself against the top of her pussy, wrapping tightly against her pubic bone, and exerted soft smooth pressure as it slid gently but firmly against the roof of her cunt, slithering over and rubbing against her g-spot, casting sparks of delight through her entire body.

Inch by inch, Fido pressed forward, smoothly filling and delighting our tightly bound heroine. In tiny but distinct increments, his dick-tongue pressed here and there with firm yet gentle precision, creating a three dimensional map of Grace's anatomy and matching each point with the physiological data being collected. Fido was mapping Grace's erogenous zones, the degrees of reaction to carefully measured stimuli, recording everything in exquisite detail, and further developing a sophisticated algorithm to exploit these findings for maximum effect. And it was all being done in real-time.

Behind tightly closed eyes, Grace began to make tiny gasps, "Oh," with every exploratory movement Fido made. "Yes... like that." Could Fido understand her words? Grace apparently thought he could, but she didn't really care.

At times poking and prodding, at other times stroking and rubbing, with a light touch, with intense pressure, an entire spectrum of vibrations and oscillations, Fido's dick-tongue could even change its length, girth, and firmness. Over time, once sufficient permutations and responses had been recorded, Fido gradually shifted away from an exploratory mode, to an exploitative one. By capitalizing on the collected data, he was systematically taking Grace to the frontiers of ecstasy and beyond. It was all machine learning and good code, but to Grace, and to those observing, the seamless and transparent process looked like raw, animal sex. Algorithms were applied, dimensions were adjusted, physiological responses were cataloged, analyzed and re-analyzed, and magically the base in-and-out of prurient gratification was transformed into an ever-expanding symphony of pleasure. Gordon's code was the sheet music, Gordon was the conductor, Fido the soloist, and Grace was the instrument upon whom this performance was being played. Granted, what everyone else saw and heard was simply Grace getting the shit fucked out of her, a roughly musical series of gasps and moans, and the whirrs and clicks of Fido's articulated arms and servos, but still, it was pretty amazing.

The dick-tongue filled Grace methodically, expanding until her pussy stretched, and then backing off just a bit, carefully gauging pressure and velocity with each thrust, gradually building up speed and force, and then backing off, over and over, slowly running up the range of variables.

Reasonably, given the mechanical strength and indefatiguable nature of her robot, Gordon expected some middle ground to be established. Her expectation was that Grace would be fully satisfied well before Fido had reached maximum on all his parameters. But she was wrong. Gordon nudged Sam and pointed to a dial on her tablet; its needle was wobbling closer and closer to the red zone, and Grace, her face flush with joy, was not apparently ready for the build-up to stop. "Fuuuuck me, ohhh god, fuck me harder, you fucking machine!" Fido pounded away like a trip-hammer, "Aaahh, aahh, oh, fuck, yes... harder! Fuck me harder!" Grace moaned and groaned and demanded more as the machine fucked her so hard and so fast it was merely a blur to those observing.

Grace was loving every stroke. She was slipping closer and closer to climax. As Fido pounded away she could feel a burning sensation coming from deep inside. This could be it, if only he would fuck her just a little harder, just a little bit deeper, she was so close, just a little more of that amazing dick pounding into her juicy pussy...

Perhaps the first sign that something was wrong was the excessive amount of lube dripping and splashing from Grace's furiously abused pussy. The performance was such a delight to watch and Grace was clearly enjoying herself so much, that almost no one paid any attention to the ever growing puddle of lube on the table.

Sam noticed. Sam saw that his woman was copiously wet, and it made his dick hard. He eyes were like lasers tracking every one of her aspects. He jerked his rock-hard dick cautiously, knowing he could blow his load any second.

Fido's arms held her nearly stock-still even while the rest of his body pounded the dick-tongue in and out of her at an inhuman rate. So, while he was moving too fast to focus on, Grace's facial expression was easily read: bliss, pure open-mouthed, eyes-shut, cheeks-flushed radiant bliss. Her skin was glowing and her voice was keening with ecstasy.

Gordon's gaze was flicking back and forth, scanning the tablet's dials, and then watching how amazingly well Fido was fucking Grace. The happy smile on Grace's face, the bright pink flush of her skin, everything seemed to be going so well. The needle on that one dial, the one Gordon had pointed out to Sam, was pegged; it would occasionally bounce back just a teeny bit but otherwise it was glued to the max point. Many of the other dials were maxed out as well. Tears streamed down Grace's face as she wept with joy, and everyone was sure she was about cum like no one has ever cum before in just one, two, three...

First, the silence. Everybody may have been holding their breath anyway, but suddenly the silence roared. The dynamic spectacle on the table became suddenly still, the room became so quiet. Then came the dripping noise as lube began to drip from around Fido's dick-tongue, which was buried to the hilt in Grace. And after that, "Cagada!" as Gordon began tapping furiously on her tablet. As if someone had let the air out of him, Fido went limp, gently collapsing on top of Grace and releasing her arms and legs.

Rex stepped over and picked Fido up off of Grace, gently extracting the pink appendage from her dripping pussy, which, as soon as he had, released a flood of lube, splashing the table and running over the edges. Augustin, Yukiko, and Yoo Min moved away reflexively, but Sam leaned in, collected some in his hand, gave it a quick taste, and rubbed it all over his dick, which was still rock hard. Rex placed Fido in a heap near the door, returned Gordon's dejected shrug, and took a seat at the table next to Yoo Min.

Grace lay there in shock. Her limbs, as they were released, slowly fell back to their natural positions almost like she was deflating, too. And before Grace could sort out what was happening, Sam had climbed onto the table and gently laid himself on top of her. Wrapping her flushed and sweaty body in a warm embrace he kissed her passionately on the mouth, behind her ears, down the sides of her neck, and whispered quietly in her ear, "I love you so much. You are so beautiful." And as Grace beamed he began trailing kisses down the front of her chest, onto each of her breasts, flicking his tongue against her nipple rings, kissing his way down her stomach, his hands caressing her skin, sliding down her sides. When he came to her waist he stopped, one hand on each of her hips, and surveyed the valley between her thighs.

Few objects on earth mesmerize Sam as much as Grace's pussy. He could stare at it for hours without another thought ever entering his head. Awash with lube and bright pink from the vigorous pounding it had just received, it beckoned to him like a flower. He pressed his face between his wife's thighs and gently applied his mouth to her shiny, dripping, thoroughly fucked pussy, licking thoughtfully into her pink and sensitive hole. Digging with his tongue as deep inside her as he could, Sam sucked his wife's cunt gently. He tongue-fucked her, sucked the lips of her pussy, even drifted down and licked her puckered little asshole. Sam left no part of Grace's anatomy unloved.

Then, laving his tongue up around her swollen clit, he pushed two fingers against her slick, dripping lips, gently nudging, pressing. Two, then three, then all four fingers pressed gently to the hilt. Grace was still smiling, so relaxed, so happy. Sam turned his hand slightly and slipped his thumb down, past Grace's clit, making a sort of duck-bill with his hand. And then gently, but firmly, pushed his entire fist inside Grace's delicious, and very well-lubed cunt.

"Mmmm..." Grace murmured. "Oh, Sam. Fuck me, Sam. Fuck me. Fuck your little slut, Sam. Fuck your dirty little whore. Oh, god, fuck me, Sam. Fist-fuck my dirty little cunt. Fuck my dirty hole with your whole fucking hand!" And Sam did as his dick throbbed in response to every syllable of his wife's filthy talk.. Occasionally licking Grace's swollen clit and squeezing her perfect, pierced titties, Sam fucked his beautiful wife's cunt with his fist. In until just his forearm was still visible, drawing even more dirty talk from Grace's mouth, and out until the bulge of his fist was stretching the mouth of her grasping cunt, pushing her deliciously to her limit.

Sam fist-fucked his wife, all the while reveling in the guttural words streaming from her mouth. Then Sam gently pulled his fist out of his wife's beautiful pussy, uncurling his fingers and slowly withdrawing from her hungry cunt. Then he brought his dick against her crotch. He put Grace's feet over his shoulders, rolled her ass up, the tiny pucker winking at him, and pressed the head of his very hard cock against Grace's pretty, little starfish. Greasy as everything was, his dick slipped right in, her anal sheath squeezing him as his cock slid past until his pubic hair pressed against her pussy and ass.

"Oh, god, yes, fuck my ass. Fuck your dirty girl in her dirty, little butt-hole, Sam. Fuck your little whore. Oh God, I want your cock in my dirty hole, Sam. Fuck me, fuck me hard. Make me your dirty whore. Make me your filthy slut. Fill my butt with your cock. Fill me up. Oh yes! Your cock feels so good all up inside of me. It feels so good in my ass. Unnhh..."

Sam pounded Grace's ass like his life depended on it. He had intended to go slowly at first, build up steadily, make it last, but the torrent of dirty talk issuing from Grace's mouth scrambled his brain and he began jack-hammering her butt like a man possessed, almost out-gunning Fido for raw fury. The bench shifted several inches across the table, prompting Maude to pick up her wine glass for fear of it being knocked over.

"Yes, fuck me like that. Harder. Fuck me harder! Oh, god, I want your cum, Sam. Fill my ass with your cum. Cum all over me. Pull your dick out of my ass and spray your cum all over my face. I want your cum on me, all over me. Cum on my belly. Cum on my tits. Cum in my mouth. Cum all over me. Make me dirty, Sam. Make me your whore. Make me your dirty girl. Fuck me. Fuck all of me. I'm yours, Sam, I'm all yours, body and soul."

And then, after this final tirade from Grace, Sam came with a mighty thrust up the ass of the woman he loves. Simply the thought of coming in any of the places Grace had just demanded, the mental pictures that formed in response to her words, was all his fevered mind could take, all it took to empty his balls, right then, right there in her ass, shooting what felt like a gallon of cum deep inside her tight, puckered hole.

And then, as Sam collapsed on top of Grace, her legs folding back down, both of them wrapped their arms around the other, and tried to catch their breath. The table erupted in applause. "Bravo!" everyone yelled. Our heroic couple held each other tightly as they smiled at what great fun it is to be alive.

12