The Darkroom Ch. 03 - Wednesday

Info
Tonite, it's not totally dark. Phosphorescence plays a role.
185 words
4.94
2.1k
7
does not have any tags
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written by Ambidentrous

This story has me captivated and my imagination wholly ensnared. I daydream about living out this fantasy and what it would be like to recreate these scenarios in real life.

This is Chapter Three of six, written by u/ambidentrous, whose erotic writing is imaginative, smart, detailed, masterful, relatable, and so, so sexy. Each chapter is a complete vignette with a satisfying opening and finish.

I adore the characters he has developed. They are intelligent and fun and have incredible, creative sex. I can envision myself in their place. I can't wait for you to meet them.

Summary: Another nice guy gets "appreciated" but tonight, the darkroom isn't completely dark.

Excerpt: Wednesday has chosen Justin to appreciate. It's been hard for her to pick just a few things to appreciate- Justin seems to ooze goodness.

"Ohh yes. Do you feel that? That's my pussy saying a big wet 'Hello.'

"Mmm. This is a good position..." Wednesday moaned, "Give me the paint." She rocked left and right a little, squeezing him and savoring the subtle friction of Justin's cock in her pussy.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Addicted2UNow
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
VitavieVitavie12 months ago

Like a dream so good. Very evocative, words painting pictures.. and so we’ll narrated.

DaddySauceDaddySauceabout 1 year ago

Definitely the best audio on this site. I’m going to use this as a basis for light role-play with my wife, you are an amazing voice actor. Thank you.

sport404sport404over 1 year ago

Ditto, ditto, ditto to all I've said before on the previous ones. There is just no stopping you. Thank you for sharing your talent

Addicted2UNowAddicted2UNowover 1 year agoAuthor

#MessyDice - Wouldn't this be so fun to re-enact? Thank you for listening and commenting. ♥💜♥

MessyDiceMessyDiceover 1 year ago

These are simply breathtaking chapters. Amazing to listen to.

Show More
Share this