The Dashwood Tapes Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at him with a horrified face.

"Steve. I'm sorry."

"It's ok."

"Are you sure. That was horrific."

"Yeah. She was a bitch and a whore but nobody deserves that. But it does tell us something. She wasn't there willingly. That bitch could fight. I know that from experience. She wasn't playing. It took two big men to hold her down and get her bound to that frame. We now know that there were two other people there. The other guy who helped bring her in and whoever was using that hammer."

She nodded.

"At least now we know how many we are looking for."

He was quiet the rest of the evening. She watched him as he sat in the chair. He had turned it so that he could see out of the window. From the 14th floor of the hotel the vista over the city at night was spectacular. She suspected that the wasn't seeing it.

She moved behind him and put her hands on his shoulders.

"You ok?"

"Yeah"

"Are you hungry?"

"Not really."

"Is there anything you would like to do?"

He was silent for a long time until he reached up and took her hand tilting his head backwards to look up at her above him."

"Yeah. I want to make love to you."

She smiled.

"I think we can arrange that."

12