All Comments on 'The Date'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 240 Comments (Page 2)
Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

Good thinking by the husband, saved a good marriage. She had been seduced by a marriage ruining bastard, lots of women fall for sleaze bags like him and ruin their marriages and their lives.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

She deserves more punishment!!!!

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Still a cheating whore! She's been in a relationship with that other dude to arrange the date. That's cheating anyway! She's just a cheating whore and he is just a wimpy cuckold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is very cleverly done...

even better on the second reading. Very nice work. 5

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 3 years ago
Part 2

He goes and fucks the hot real estate wife after he makes his wife confess everything to her. He makes his wife watch and then eat his spunk out of real estate woman's snatch. They video it for Steven to go along with his divorce papers as well as his unemployment when skank wife tells her boss what Steven tried to do and the boss sends that info to Steven's boss requesting their company never to be used again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nearly perfect . . .

This is one of my favorite stories and it's definitely a 5*, but it bugged me that George only pretended to have Janet's phone number since, as a real estate agent/broker, her phone number could be easily obtained.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Good story about decisively nipping stupidity in the bud, even if Maggie was dumb as a brick, and Steve got off way too lightly.

SikemSikemabout 3 years ago

This story was very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why would this...

...man keep this slut?

JClifeJClifeabout 3 years ago

I really liked the way the dialogue went in this story. It was rapid, realistic to a degree, and really got all the great cons out in the open about a married person wanting to have a casual relationship outside of the marriage and thinking it would have a positive affect on their relationship. Well done, I gave it a 5. But I did think an additional paragraph or two about marriage counseling or an intimacy coach would be good. Because if something doesn't change she would just go do it with someone behind his back sooner or later.

SouthdownSouthdownabout 3 years ago

EXCELLENT, masterfully told and a great pleasure and fun to read Thank You 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

dump her. she was all set to cheat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hmm

That was fun.4*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Maybe the best of the stories I've read on her about a wife telling hubby she wants to date.

MightyheartMightyheartabout 3 years ago

Liked your story.

Husband handied it very well.

Put some good sense in the wife and straightened the lover boy too.

No BTB, No divorvce & no extreme revenge.

Good LW story.

Conflict, Dilemma, Decisions, Implementation & reconciliation

Well written. Kudos

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Along with Bro’s new story, this is among the best of the wife wants to date stories. He destroyed her idea completely just by showing how easily she had been played.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 3 years ago

Very well plotted and written. One of the best I’ve read on LItereotica. I was particularly happy when he started the idea of fucking Janet. But, I do think he should have brought it up at the very beginning, sort of like saying to her...”oh, so then If I agree then I guess I can date other women.” But you did salvage it with Janet. Great story, I really liked it a great deal.

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 3 years ago

fantastic, lots of realistic dialogue makes this the very best "we need to talk" story i've ever read, the very best on lit, brilliant story 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As they say in therapy about people behaving self destructively – “you didn’t CAUSE it, you cannot CURE it, and you cannot CONTROL it.” the Three C Rule.

Cheater's and prospective cheaters want you see the affair as a competition where you're expected to try harder to “win”. When this situation occurs the marriage becomes a bidding war between the spouse and the affair partner. The best response is to fold, because the game is rigged against. No matter what you do or say you'll never have a winning bid. The cheater just wants the competition to go on indefinitely for their own enjoyment. They get off on sitting back impassively while you do the humiliating dance of “pick me!” This makes them feel powerful, central, and extra special. They've got you dancing around like that trained bear with the pink ballerina tootoo you saw at the circus as a kid.

Cheating comes from a sense of entitlement. All you do when you compete for your marriage is solidify that entitlement within your spouse. They want you to believe that YOUR job is to ensure the happiness of the cheater while they get to do whatever the fuck they want. Healthy relationships are based upon reciprocity. Infidelity is a toxic lopsided situation. When they tell you... "if you loved me you'd let have this' they're actually telling you to shut up and eat your shit sandwich because any day of the week their happiness trump's yours.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

Read it again and it is still a good story.

What I wonder is what lies in the wife's history that makes her think this will be good for the marriage? I've read stories where a wife drops an ultimatum. Hell, I've even written some. They think they will win out in the end and are prepared to inflict pain on their husbands to get it, but what makes an otherwise sane person think that a spouse will go along with it and love them more in the end? I just don't get that.

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 3 years ago
One of My Favorites

What a delightful dissection of the idiocy behind "Honey, I want to date other men." This gets to the core of the twisted logic fed by the seducing rival and believed by a fictional (but apparently brainless) wanna-be adulteress. Strong elements of "goose/gander" concept and all done without the threat of financial, personal and family ruination so common in other stories. An interesting treatment of the conflict played out as a negotiation rather than a power-play.

So, the BTB crowd won't be pleased with the absence of blood, beatings or eternal destitution. Similarly, the RAAC folks will only be marginally pleased. Personally, I would be hard pressed to accept either the stupidity of the wife, or the full-fledged, but non-sexual, cheating that already occurred.

Keep 'em comin', KingB.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

On the second read, he was stupid for ever touching her slut wannabe ass again!!!

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

4 STARS

This is the second time I have read the story and it is OK right up to the point where the brain dead wife gets no real payback/consequences for her stupid idea. As far as I am concerned, once she verbalizes her thoughts about cheating, it means she has been thinking and/or actively flirting with another person outside of her marriage. She is already guilty and there needs to be some remedial actions taken by the husband. That may include marriage counseling, trial separation or actively filing a divorce. She needs to be shown the errors of her thinking/actions. They both need to explore whether their marriage is worth saving - or cutting their losses and moving on. Final thoughts - a divorce, or staying together in a bad marriage, is going to hurt all of people involved with this couple and it will take decades to recover some semblance of a normal relationship with everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The dialog and the husband's logic and the handling of the situation was superb and masterful. The writer has extraordinary talent. I was amused and delighted with the story. If I could I would give 6 stars.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

KB, this story is not worth much, it has been chewed up and spat out so many times it is really nothing you could add to it. You BTB guys are obsessed with this misogynist idea of superiority over women that you get some sort of moronic gratification of writing these idiotic dialogues between super clever husband and brain dead wife. What makes you believe that is realistic? What makes you think women are so stupid and it would not be exactly the other way around?

Go make your own storyline with original plot rather than regurgitating BTB cliché when you have nothing new to add.

Some of commenters are as stupid as the "wife" character. Do you think this story is a reality show with actual people?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story well written and the dialog was superb. The humorous aspects of this story was very enjoying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not bad... But I think a post nup is a good idea, under the circumstances. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hell yes do the swap .. His wife is happy and I bet he will be Very Happy with Janet

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

pretty pathetic how he learns to be a man after she sprung that idea on him. she was obviously planning on cheating and seems like its been going on a lil while and he takes her back like that then tells her to bend over to prove his man enough. sorry but that would be the last thing on my mind at the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stevie Boy had better hope that Janet never finds out about his plans for Maggie. Maggie had better walk the straight and narrow lest she be turned out to pasture. Good tale. LP

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Just love a story where the husband takes control and brings it all into perspective, I don't she will be seduced by some asshole any time soon. Love the storyline and the drama that ensued. Well done 5 stars

GraywolfofcGraywolfofcover 2 years ago

I do not really think Geroge was as stupid as you made Him Look .In the frist Part of He telling George what She wanted to do She gave it away 5 times that She had already had picked Her Lover and It should have sent up red Flags as what was going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She wants to date another man. Give her a divorce and let her do whatever she likes.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You sir, are a great writer. This was a very enjoyable read. The dialog between husband and wife was extremely entertaining. A well deserved 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, perfect outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the phone call & him made to douchbag & finding out where her loyalties lie (are you on my team?) but, other than that, most seemed to be the same arguments that so many other stories have, nothing new.... except for that phone call. Could've been a shorter story without all that repetition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yea! This was great ! And, well written. You don't have to btb when they and their boy can be.....corrected

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would you stay with a woman determined to cheat? How do you get over that level of disrespect? The lying? He'd never have a moments peace going forward since he wouldn't be able to trust his wife. Lousy ending.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Read again. Very good. Hope the kids got his brains

Anon why,

Because she’s an airhead with newly discovered submissive tendencies. You can’t leave her unsupervised

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While I would've ended the talk earlier with an ultimatum & at least partial separation, I loved him going on the phone with Steven & wanting to out him to his wife. Knowing there's that competition coming up, I might just be of the mind to go there, & after the daughter did her thing, ID myself to Janet & go from there.

Interesting story though the dialogue was a bit long saying the same thing. But the phone call: OUTSTANDING!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid not to divorce the cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written. George played that scenario perfectly. Figuratively slapping the seducer while showing his wife exactly how stupid she had been. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Janet still needs to know she's married to a predatory asswhipe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best of the "I Want to Date and Fuck Other Men" stories. 5*****

rn2711rn2711over 2 years ago

`Interdiction` is way much better.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

5 stars for the writing. I would have divorced her and told Steves' wife. BTB.

But this is your world. You are the author. Hope your life is not like your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nah. Wrong ending. Someone that stupid, and that old, should be dumped as useless baggage. Hubby should immediately initiate divorcing Maggie and should chase down and fuck Janet!!

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 2 years ago

It was a very good story but it has one major error. The battery's wife just had a baby yet the other daughter was in a cheerleading tournament. Anyone that has been through that knows you can't afford anything! I love dialog so I loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Though I'm not sure I support the ending immediately after the phone call- his wife should've had some sort of retribution. Maybe ending the phone call when Steven became incensed, meet Janet & tell her everything then. Of course, wifey Maggie would've written/ spoken a "report" on things. Outside of that, the story was well written & interesting, & liked his phone conversation with the scumbag. 4 stars. -- Bob

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - he should have kicked the stupid slut to the curb.

Once TRUST is destroyed, DIVORCE is the only option.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Someone that stupid, and that old, should be dumped as useless baggage. Hubby should immediately initiate divorcing Maggie and should chase down and fuck Janet!!

RK, not anonymouse

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Since you didn't finish it... After fucking the shit out of her and beating her ass, he grabbed a suitcase full of clothes and left. It was all a bluff. The next day he filed for divorce and knocked on Steven's door. He informed the beautiful wife of the facts. She blew up saying that she only agreed to a second kid because he swore to never again cheat on her. Steven came home and together they kicked the shit out of him until he died. They created a very good cover story and despite the age difference eventually married and lived happily ever after. The slut slit her wrists in a tub of water on their wedding day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A great story. 5 stars

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Immediate divorce is required here. No,quarter. Otherwise just another wimpy Mc.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

Very well done thanks, I loved it, full FIVE STARS! . .

Well-written, flows well, and and the good use of English makes it quick and easy to follow, and understand!

Not a totally new plot perhaps, but nevertheless a good version of an old favourite, beautifully crafted! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good logical destruction of her argument but the Archer bloke got off too lightly.

At the point where he started to get uppity and threaten hub, hub should have taken him up on it and kicked ass.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Just love the stupid little boys pretending to be men, who are trashing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A fun story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

lc,

You love little boys?

jflindersjflindersalmost 2 years ago

It is hard to understand why an intelligent man would have married someone as stupid as the wife was portrayed in their conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck writer writes another cuck husband skank wife story

Avalon101Avalon101almost 2 years ago

I really loved this story, the husband had balls. Stupid wife thought her sex life would be spiced up but her husband wasn't getting anything. Good on him for making her bend over the table and giving her a good fuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hilarious! Was good reading. 5*s,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it for the most part, except he really should have told Janet about her scumbag husband.

I detest stories where the jilted husband keeps the knowledge of the scumbag's actions from the other wife. Makes him barely a step above a cheater, in my opinion.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

You're the King all right, the fucking king of unfinished stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh, hell no, the stupid vapid bitch should be served immediately, embarassing the hell out of her with her daughter, work colleagues, and family. After that, he would still have the option to divorce her or to serve her with the postnup from hell. If she is as stupid as the author made her, it would be interesting to see what she chooses. Then, have her send a little letter to Stevies wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I did not find this funny. People can get far too close to others at work and this is the result. At least the wife said about it. His intervention managed to stop her thoughts. The problem is, he now will have some trust issues with his wife, will she do it again and if so will she keep quiet the next time. The other thing is that if matey has tried it once he will do it again, at some point his wife will find out, perhaps he is a serial horn dog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Both cheating assholes got off WAY too easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The dialog was kind of predictable but funny. It hit all the points. But the wife is terminally stupid. I don't see how a marriage gets past this. She denied him sex for months. She deceitfully asked to date (ok better than going behind his back directly) with a premeditated plan to screw Steve. That is bad. She had an emotional affair that was soon going to get sexual from 0 to 60 in a hurry. Maybe they make it with counseling. But all her reasons at the start were all lies. Plus she is dumb. Would almost be easier to forgive a spouse who chested and confessed to a one time fling than someone who went through all this emotional and psychological deception and rationalizations. How to trust now?

Leroi123Leroi123over 1 year ago

Love his logical argument and his assertiveness!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you like to talk. When she suggested that she go on dates so she could come back and tell hubby all about it to liven up their marriage, why didn't he just tell her he would volunteer to be the one to go on dates. He would come back and tell her all about it. He could even volunteer to tke pictures. That would have probably ended the whole long discussion very quickly.

CDRLawCDRLawover 1 year ago

I love this story! The revenge fuck at the end leaves me a little cold though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it was going gr8 till the last two paras%%%%... then it went into the dump!

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Wow! He can't trust her because she is terminally stupid. Dump her, get an STD test and move on. Why would he have those long boring conversations with her. Agree their marriage and sex life is dull, tell her she is the problem, she can date anyone she wants and he will start divorce proceedings Monday. Then follow through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars on this one . I had a friend who was a pussy hound and yes he did have sex with My wife . He told her that in California if she got pregnant by him I would have to raise the child . Guess who was Divorced in less then 6 months . And No I never had sex with her after he had been with her . I also got tested for STD's and aids .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderfully done story, too bad the author added the last three paragraphs which changed the picture of the MC from a brilliant/clever loving husband and revealed he was a selfish domineering/manipulating misogynist egotist. No wonder she was looking around. Run woman, run!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

KB, you bastard, I want the time I wasted on your pos back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

KB

Sorry for the b...t insult. My poor attempt at quoting Gen GS Patton's

comment about Rommel. ( as in the movie )

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Funny how the anonymous 3 posts down shows their blatant hate for men and starts calling the MC all sorts of names, when in fact he was displaying his true understanding and brilliance as to how the wife was trying to lie manipulate and control, spreading garbage feministic propaganda. Typical man-hater with zero intellectual ability and incapable of accepting the truth, projecting the blame from the truly guilty"wife" to the innocent "husband".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should spanked her before the fucking. MC is a nice guy. Cut through his wife's bullshit, and made her accept on multiple levels how wrong it was. He even went the extra miles to completely scare away the pussy hound. Now his wife will see him in multiple new lights. As a caveman that takes what's his. As a protector. As an honest man, versus the pussy hound. As a stoic man that didn't blow his top at her stupidity. As a MAN that actually does get off on the idea of other women, and probably COULD bed other women. Women feel unique in that they are creatures that crave sex, and their men become boring lumbering things. Reminding a woman that you're a man capable of landing a woman will make her appreciate you more. It's a sad reality. They get to this weird point of viewing you not as the "Guy that chose to marry me!", but as, "that guy I settled for". And since good looking women get hit on...and often by pussy hounds....they conflate that too often with self importance.

My wife always wants to ravish me if a younger girl drools a little looking at me. I am in good shape with an oddly full head of hair at my age...so I get that. I watch a little amused when she's all, "back off bitch, he's mine". I got blessed with good genes. So it's not like I make a huge effort besides exercise and diet. A man's world is an evil world. It's a lot harder than it should be to keep em' committed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

well played story . I also want a date with Janet as she sounds like a MILF to me . 5 Stars for sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anonymous from 4 months prior with the comment starting with "The dialog was kind of predictable but funny..." hit the nail on the head. Was fun to see him dissect her lies and stupid reasoning. Clearly the wife is highly susceptible to being manipulated, in this case by Stephen over several months, hence the steep drop off in recent sex. The MC ran rings around her mentally. But she premeditated yo cheat on him, of course being groomed by Stephen and in part because of her stupidity. Not sure I see how a marriage survives this. She had an emotional affair and denied him sex, becoming convinced that she did nit want sex with her husband because they were in a "rut" when all the time she wanted to fuck Stephen as per a fantasy he implanted in her head. How can he compete with that. Maybe counseling can help but the ending as written was abrupt and suggests that he will assert himself as the "caveman", and all will be worked. Don't see it as being simple as that. I agree a mistaken one night fling with a full confession is easier to forgive than an emotional affair, acceptance of a long seduction, cutting her husband off from sex for months, and premeditated cheating that would NOT have stopped at one incident. Right now she is terrified how he reduced her reasoning to shreds and was about to leave hee for good. Seems like fear of divorce and guilt over the reveal that Stephen is a lying snake is all that ties her to him. What about her love of him? Got so distorted that she was about to do all this shit to him and somehow expected him to accept it. And even during a high point of their argument she asked if a part of him thought it was sext and fun, implying she still wanted to date and fuck Stephen. She had no remorse. At the end does she have remorse or is it fear and maybe shame that Stephen was an asshole? But clearly no real remorse that she wanted to have strange cock with her built up fantasy. How does a marriage survive this? I suspect his solution at the very end is at best a temporary measure. Not to mention trust issues. Good luck in counseling.

Jlyn1Jlyn1over 1 year ago

Loved this,Like how George dealt with her.Exactly the reaction I would want,from my man,if I was ever that stupid.😊

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

It seemed like he was beating her down, abusing her. I don’t blame her. I don’t support her either though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An interesting way to end a potential affair, however implausible. George and Maggie will probably end up divorced…pity! Four stars for this one.

redboat7redboat7about 1 year ago

Great Story!! Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story!! Best Wife Date story on Literotica!!

albertin55@gmail.com

Donovan7777Donovan7777about 1 year ago

Well I like the idea but the fact remains that Maggie had already decided that she was going to fuck Steven so I think there needs to be a bit more retribution

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty good but would be perfect if after he fucked her, he kicked her skank cheating ass to the curb AND called Steve's wife and filled her in on her piece of shit husband's plans.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

Great wife date story/ Also dialogue is perfect for a conversation with a brain dead wife. I have always wondered if any spouse is this dead from the neck up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The phone call was awesome.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 1 year ago

Instead of fucking her in the end, I would have spanked her HARD!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He should still work on fucking Janet.

RocketMan12RocketMan12about 1 year ago

Loved it. Well written, excellent dialogue he completely turned it around on both of them. He probably should’ve fucked her ass after the spanking. I guess this ended up spicing up their marriage.

Grote_01Grote_01about 1 year ago

Great story, well developed and written. the phone call was the best, I have read for a long time.

newford9bnewford9b12 months ago

Just an excellent 5 star story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...