The Date

Story Info
Date night with a redhead.
3.4k words
4.33
2.5k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Saturday afternoon, it was rainy outside so I had nothing to do. I was scrolling on dating sites to see what was going on. I came across this redhead, her profile said she was 5'4, she had long curly red hair, her body looked average but I always had a thing for redheads. So I sent a like to see if I would get a hit back. I was looking through her pictures and yea, she was deff a hot one. Her ass was about medium size but anyone who's seen a natural redhead knows they are always gifted in the chest area.

I continued scrolling through for a few more minutes before I got up to make some lunch. While cooking on the stove my phone dinged. I walked over to it and opened it up. The redhead had clicked accept on my like and then sent me a message.

We chat for like an hour while I cooked and then ate. She asked me if I had any plans later that night, I told her I didn't. She then asked if I would like to meet up for a drink or 2 and I told her sure thing. We talked about where to go to drink and get some dinner. We decided to meet up around 8pm, I would pick her up at her place.

She sent me her address and I told her great, I would see her around 8pm.

I showed up a little early as most guys usually do. One never shows up late let alone on time for a date as that makes it seem like they interested but not really but also never too early either as that makes one appear desperate. Showing up five to ten minutes early is always perfect.

I knocked on her door, it opened. There she stood, my jaw dropped. She looked so much better then her profile pictures. Her hair was all dolled up, she was wearing this back dress that had a slit down the leg. She told me she wasn't fully ready yet that I was a little early, damn right I was. She invited me in and I stood in her living room as she headed over to her bathroom where she said she had to finish getting ready.

She had closed the door but not all the way, there was a tiny gap that I could see her reflection in the mirror. Her dress had thin straps going over her shoulders, her back exposed. It was deff a jaw dropping dress. The front, well let me tell you, the dressed cupped around her C cup breast quite nicely. The dress ran down to her ankles, it was loose down there.

I watched as she did her hair some more curling it, not that it needed it and working her make-up. I couldn't help but to stare and then noticed she looked up in the mirror and saw me looking at her. She smiled and asked loudly "like what you see?" I laughed back and said "how can I not?" She also began to laugh telling me should be out In a few minutes to have a seat on the couch and relax.

I sat there on the couch looking out the window, she had a nice view of the city as she lived on the 29th floor of the building. Her apartment a pretty good size. I didn't see any pets or signs of a roommate, not that I was expecting to stay the night but one never knows how a first date will go.

She came from the bathroom all finished up and we headed out to dinner. We found a nice little restaurant where we got a couple drinks and some appetizers. We sat there and chatted for awhile. Eventually getting around to what we were looking for. She told me she wasn't looking for anything serious, just some fun for now and if it turned into anything more she was ok with that but she just wanted to live her best life. I told her I was pretty much the same, I was looking for something casual that may or may not lead to something more serious.

We finished our food and left the restaurant. We were standing outside when she asked me if I wanted to go for a stroll. The rain had let up so it was nice out now tho well after 930. I told her sure, let's go. We started strolling down the street, there was a park a little ways up and we figured why not go for a stroll. While walking she reached her hand down and took a hold of mine.

We got to the park entrance and started strolling around in it and just chatting. After walking down a path for a little while we came upon a dim lamp. One could barely see around them as all the lights this late were dim. While walking past it I pulled her hand back pulling her towards me, I pushed her up against the lamp, moved in close to her and started kissing her. She pushed me back but not too far and said "damn, someone's in a mood looking for fun." I looked right at her and told her "well when one is out with a beautiful redhead, one does not pass up an opportunity to take a risk. Am I wrong for it?" She pulled me back towards her and said "not in the least bit at all" and then began kissing me back while pulling my shirt from the front towards her.

Her lips were so soft as my tongue slid between them. I loved running my hand through her long red hair. She lowered her hand down to my lower back and held me close to her. We continued to kiss one another, her tongue sliding into my mouth massaging my tongue as mine slid into hers. My hands slowly running down the sides of her arms. She then wrapped her arms around my back up to my shoulders and pulled me in closer to her. She turned her head to the side and I began kissing her neck from the top moving down along her shoulder.

I could hear her began to breath heavy as I moved from one side of her neck to her licking her throat to the other side of her neck and shoulder. Her hands at the top of my back started grabbing and squeezing my shirt and skin. I began moving down her shoulder and slowly worked my way to her upper chest when suddenly we could feel drops of rain hitting us. We both looked up and started to laugh as it started to go from drizzling to raining harder.

Not letting it bother me, I leaned back in and went back to kissing and sucking on her neck and shoulders as she continued to run her hands along my back while laughing. I slowly pulled down the strap of her dress exposing her shoulder fully and gave gentle nibbles moving lower and lower, the top of her dress lowering down her atop one of her breast barely covering the nipple. I licked and sucked lower and lower, her hands now pulling up my shirt from the back and rubbing her all along it.

I lifted one of her legs behind me, one of her breast fully exposed for me to lick and suck on. I moved down and licked her nipple up and down and rubbing my tongue all along it. Her hands back to squeezing my back and shoulders as she breathed heavier and heavier. Her nipple felt so hard as my tongue massaged it, I slowly moved away from sucking her nipple to moving towards her other breast. My head making its way between her wet supple breast as she pushed me away. The rain had started coming down a lot harder now on top of us soaking us pretty bad. She redressed her exposed breast and pulled her strap back up while we both laughed at how hard it was coming down. I grabbed her arm and we ran through the rain back to the parking lot where I was parked. We got in completely soaked but continued to laugh. She told me we should head back to her place. I got the car started and we headed back.

We got back to her apartment and she opened the door, she reached out and grabbed me by my shirts collar and pulled me inside. Both of us standing there shivering and wet, she looked at me slowly walking backwards, pulling one strap of her dress down over her shoulder and then pulling her arms through them. Her shoulders fully exposed with the straps hanging down under her armpits. She begins wiggling and pulling her dress down over her, past her waist pulling it off over her legs. She held it up with two fingers and dropped it on the floor. She continued smiling at me as she walked backwards slowly wearing only her black laced panties.

Still smiling she said "I need a hot shower, care to join me?" I kicked my sneakers off on the floor and followed her as she turned around and walked to her bathroom. As she walked there she pulled down her panties and threw them aside. I could see her hips and bare ass wiggle back and forth as she continued walking there. I pulled my shirt off tossing it aside and one by one I pulled each sock off before I made it to the bathroom. She had already turned the water on and let it run to warm it up.

As I entered the bathroom, she turned around, her fully expose naked body was a sight to see, sure it was soaked and wet but damn, watching the drops of rain run down her was jaw dropping. She walked up to me, put her two fingers on the top of my chest and walked them down the center one finger after another all the way down to my pants. She unbuttoned and unzipped them letting them drop to the floor. The bathroom started steaming up from the shower running. She looked me in the eyes as she started lowering herself pulling off my underwear and dropping them on the floor.

This was a woman who knew what she wanted and she was deff about to take it. She grabbed me by my hand and slowly pulled me with her as she backed into the shower and pulling me inside with her. The hot water running down both our naked bodies as I ran my fingers along her arms slowly over to her breast, her nipples which had not been hard after dropping her dress were quite stiff now and the water running over and dripping off her breast made my heart beat faster.

She leaned back against the shower wall and pulled me against her and wrapped her hand around my back continuing to keep me pressed against her. My cock so hard right now pushed up against her navel. I leaned over and began biting and kissing her lips as she kissed back sliding her tongue between my lips and sometimes biting my lower lips. Her hands running up and down the spine of my back with the water pouring down as our heads leaned one way then the other while kissing and taking turns biting each other's lips.

My hands reached up as I fondled and massaged her breast feeling the hot water run down them. Moving my head to her side I leaned down and bit down on her shoulder. She let out a moan as I continued moving from biting down to nibbling and kissing her shoulders moving back one to another. Her hands now moving down to my ass and squeezing them hard and then slowly moving her hand around to my front and grabbing my cock. She grabbed my shaft and stroked it up and down over and over again which drove me crazy. I bit down a little harder on her shoulder as she squeezed my dick and stroked it faster and faster.

I pushed her hand off my cock as I moved down from kissing her neck down to her chest using my tongue licking one moving to between them and then over to the other. The water running down my mouth as I started sucking on her nipple. I could hear her moaning as she moved her hands up to my head and ran her fingers threw my hair. She stroked my hair as I moved further down now kissing her belly moving to her navel down to her vagina. Her hands firmly on my head squeezing my hair, I licked her clit sliding my tongue around it, first up and down, then left to right and wrapping my lips around it sucking on it while my tongue massaged it.

Gliding up and down her clit, with the hot water running over it, I could feel it swell up. She began squeezing my hair a lot harder now as she moaned louder. I loved hearing her moan over and over again as she pulled my head against her clit. She was breathing so heavy now and moaning so much I could tell this is what she was hoping for. I was tempted to slide my fingers inside her but I wanted to torture her some more so I stood back up, turn her around and pushed her against the shower wall. Her breast firmly pushed against it, I pushed her hair aside over her should and it laid down over her chest.

My body pushed against her back as I began kissing her neck and licking it while sliding my hand around her waist and back down to her clit and my other hand wrapped around her chest holding her. I massaged her clit with my two forefingers up and down as her hips started swaying up and down. Her hands firmly pressed against the wall as she loudly expressed her pleasure. My hand wrapped around her chest I grabbed and squeezed her breast. Louder and heavier she OH'd as she jerked up and down with the motion of my fingers stroking her clit.

Faster I stroked her clit while rubbing my fingers down between her vaginas lips. Her hand closed in a fist and hit against the wall as she yelled "FUCK" and jerked her waist back and forth faster and faster. Her breathing very heavy and panting hard, I could tell she was close so I cupped her entire vagina in my hand and rubbed up and down as fast as I could while using my other hand to hold her up. Her knees began to buckle as she pushed away from the wall with her head leaning down and yelling "OHHHHHHHHHHHH FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK"

She then pushed my hand off of her vagina but grabbed my other arm to keep herself from collapsing. She continued to press against me and brace herself up as she was heaving heavy and trying to catch her breath. After a moment she reached over and turned off the water, grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me out of the bathroom. She led me over to the bedroom and threw me down on the bed. Laying there, I could see her standing over me still breathing heavy, I couldn't tell if it was shower running down her naked body or sweat but she was glistening. Even without the bedroom light on I could make out her facial expression. She pulled herself up on the bed and with her legs bent back, she looked me in the face, grabbed my cock which was very hard and very wet and slid it inside her vagina.

She lowered herself down slowly as her head tilted back and I could hear her moan "ohh." As she lowered herself fully down on me, my cock reached so deep inside her, her vagina so wet and so warm, it felt so tight wrapped around my cock. She placed her hands on my chest and pushing herself up and down slowly, her pussies lips sliding up and down my cock. First slowly but than faster and faster. Her hands pressed firmly into my chest and her fingers digging into it as she slides herself up and down faster and faster, the water from the shower spitting off her vagina onto my thighs.

She leaned her body straight up with her hands hanging off her sides using her knees to push herself up and down on me. She was bouncing up and down faster, her head tilted back, her breast flopping up and down. Each time she came down hard my cock penetrating deep inside her and her pussy tightened around it as it slid up and down. She now leaned back moaning very loudly "OHH OHH OHH" as her back was arched and her hands holding her up and she no longer bouncing but grinding against me back and forth. Her pussy sliding forward and backward faster and faster and her clit sliding along me.

Harder and faster she grinded back and forth practically screaming "OHH OHH OH", I could feel my cock inside her slapping one side of her vagina to the other, feeling tighter wrapped against me I could feel a warm sensation start to run over my cock. She quickly jerked forward towards me throwing her hands down on each side of my head and switched back and forth from grinding to bouncing up and down.

Droplets dripping down on my face as her hair waved back and forth.

Grinding her waste hard against me, my cock firmly pressing hard insider her vagina she continued to thrust forward and backward. My cock beginning to swell up, the flap of my penis head felt like it was expanding and the head of my cock feeling sensitive with the juices from her pussy running along it down my shaft and out of her, I could feel a warm sensation running down my balls.

She continued grinding harder and faster and now yelling "FUCK FUCK FUCK" as she went faster and faster. I grabbed her arms with my head bending back telling her I'm gonna cum. I don't know if she heard me over her yelling but she continued grinding faster and faster, the bed rocking back and forth at this point and the headrest slamming against the wall.

My cock swelling up as I could feel my cum building up, I did my best to hold it back telling her again IM GONNA CUM at which I knew she heard me and ignored me. She leaned all the way down and wrapped her arms around my head, her breast on my chest as she slid her body up and down me over and over. I could feel her nipples grind against my chest. Still fighting to hold back from cumming I squeezed the blankets as tight as I could and she pushed herself as far down on me as she could forcing my cock deep in her while it slid in and out of her. I could feel her tightening up her pussy as she continued to slide up and down.

My cock swelled so hard and not being able to hold back any longer, I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her down hard on me. My cock exploding inside her as her pussy exploded on my cock. A hot liquid came squirting out of her and all over me and the bed, I could feel it hit my thighs and my legs and I know that she squirted a fiercesum orgasm out of her as I exploded inside her. Her grinding slowing down but kept going at a slower pace as my cock continued to spray cum out of me.

As she continued to grind, the head of my cock got too sensitive and I had to push her off of me. My cock flopping out of her but still hard. Cum still dripping out from the hole. She laid next to me breathing ever so hard, I could see her chest raising and lowering very fast as was mine. She began to laugh and said "oh fuck yea, that was good." We laid there for a little while silent. I sat up and she looked over at me telling me to stay the night. I had nothing else to do so I decide why not, after what just happened, I was too hot and tired to try and drive home so I pulled myself up to her pillow and just laid there till we passed out.