The Dates

Story Info
A wife dates others.
1.7k words
3.21
86.2k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had given it thought for some time. Probably not as something very serious but still with interest. I liked to watch my wife dance with other men. I enjoyed watching her flirt and play with emotions. I loved to see men desire her. And the few times I had watched her dirty dance with another man, I wanted to see it go farther. But never did I expect the subject to really come up with any interest.

When it did I was more than just a little excited. The way it came up I found more than slightly interesting. We were at a party at a company event where my wife Jenna works and the evening was getting on and the drinks had flowed strongly. My wife had been dancing with several different men and I had noticed there had been some sexual contact between her and at least three different men. The dance floor was very dark and crowded and part of the time they seemed to have tried to keep my wife on the far side away from where I sat at our table.

A couple guys had joined me at our table and I had began to wonder if they were to keep me busy talking while the others were in the act of seeing how far they could get Jenna to go. I was not nearly as drunk as they thought and was keeping a much closer eye on my wife and the men dancing with her. So far nothing had gone on that I felt was too far. There had been some hands on her below the waist line.

I really did not feel that men having their hands on my wife's buttocks was much of a problem. I had seen several men and Jenna dancing crotch to crotch exploring how it felt to dry fuck each other. I had seen her short skirt clear up around her waist and her pussy nearly bare against several cocks hard in the pants of her dance partners. Men of several different races also. But all men she worked with. And once looking in between the dancers I was sure I saw one of Jenna's perfect breasts bare and her dance partner with a lip lock on her nipple. I could see she had let him bare them for himself and the dancers around them.

The evening came to an end and we made our way home. Once we were home I addressed the fun she had had.

"Yes, I had a very good time tonight. And things got a bit out of hand."

"You were much more permissive that usual."

"Did it upset you tonight?"

"No not at all, you were having too much fun to be upset."

"You were alright with what went on?"

"Yes, I was fine with it all."

"James, did you see that my breasts were out bare?"

"Yes, they looked very nice out there."

"And did you see hands and mouths on them?"

"I saw a guy sucking your nipples, yes."

"James, six different guys ask me out on a date tonight."

"Is dating something that turns you on"

"Well, I had not given it much thought til tonight."

"And now what do you think?"

"How would you feel about me dating men, are you excited by the idea?"

"They were trying very hard to fuck you tonight."

"Yes, they were and they openly told me so out there on the floor. They did everything they could to get me off the floor on the back side and into a room to fuck me. There were nine of them working on me to do it."

"They wanted you to do the group of them?"

"Yes, it started very early on with the talk of me doing it. I was ask by my team mate to do it just after dinner."

"He ask you out right if you'd do it?"

"He told me that there are four girls in my section who have done it for them. All four are married girls."

"And they only did it the once?"

"What do you think?"

"No my guess is that was the start of things?"

"You would be right, they all encouraged me to do it last night. James they got me into that room three different times late last night."

"Very very close."

"And dates? How do you feel about that?"

"Is it something that excites you now?"

"You know that if I date it will involve them wanting to fuck me?"

"We guys usually want to try to sleep with girls we date. You being married will make that part of it."

"Does the idea turn you on?"

"Ya, maybe I am curious about it."

"So you are willing to explore it?"

"If you are interested in it."

We made very hot good love and slept. I thought about it lots the next few days. Jenna and I had a very good marriage and had for just nearly 7 years now. We had dated for 3 years before we married. So we had over ten years together and had really enjoyed them.

I had several girl friends before Jenna and enjoyed sex with most of them. I am not sure if I was the only man they were active sexually with while we dated and really hadn't cared. Jenna had I know at least two serious relationships before us. I think she was sexually active with both of these men. But I do not know for sure? I am pretty sure once we became active she was not active with anyone else. I know something about being active with others with in our marriage was a turn on for her. As it is with me. I knew I actually was curious about how I'd feel if Jenna was sexually active with someone else now.

I was waiting to see if she was really interested. Time passed and I was surprised she said nothing for several days, then weeks passed. Then she came home from work on a Tuesday night about three weeks after her company party and said simply she had been ask out on a date.

Nothing much more was said until we had retired for the night. And Jenna reached over and grasp me between my legs.

"Oh, so maybe you are interested in my up and coming date?"

"So you did say yes when you were ask?"

"I do have a date Friday night at 6pm. He is picking me up here at home."

"That sounds like fun. So is he one of the guys who were trying to get you to do the group fun the other night at the party?"

"His name is Richard Hampkin and he was one of the guys trying to get me into the room the other night for fun. He does plan to try to fuck me Friday evening and he wants me to do the group fun thing at our next party and he has said so."

"Did he ask if you'll fuck him Friday on your date?"

"Yes, he did do that?"

"And how did you reply to his question?"

"I told him unless you forbid it happening that it was very likely to happen."

I didn't say anything for several minutes And she finally ask.

"So do you forbid it?"

"No I do not."

"Does that mean you are ok if I let him fuck me?"

"No it means I want you to do it. I will only know how I feel after you have done it."

"But I love you and I don't want you to hate me after I have done it."

"I can tell this is something that really excites you and you want to do it."

"It really excites me you want me to let others fuck me. And you know this group of men are of several races. I am not sure exactly how many men belong to this group, maybe over twenty, but I know of several black men some of which I danced with the other night. I have never been with a black man and it excites me."

"You are excited about sex with black men?"

"I have only been with two other men and both were several times. But yes, it does excite me."

We were both very excited and our love making was very good. The next few days zipped by and I came home late Friday night. It was nearly 6pm when I walked into our house thinking that Jenna was likely already gone.

I was relieved to find her just inside the front door. She kissed me open mouthed as I stepped in and fondled my erection quickly.

"I love you and I will be home late. So begin to think about your wife being a whore."

And she went out the door. I heard a car door and the car drive away.

So? Now what? Jenna had more than less indicated she was headed out to get laid!

I spent a very quiet evening at home alone and for the most part relaxed and enjoyed it. I spent no time thinking about how my wife's evening was going or what exactly she was doing. On the other hand I felt I should be thinking about these things, but I just wasn't. I went to bed about 11pm and watched part of a movie which I fell asleep watching.

I am not sure what time it was when Jenna woke me, but she was naked, her big breasts swinging over me as she pulled on me to awaken me.

Her nipples were very red and swollen.

"Oh, my someone's nipples have had lots of attention tonight."

"Yes, they have, he was very attentive to them."

"Were they the only thing he was interested in?"

"Oh, no, not at all. His interest was in me going into the room for them at our next party."

"And did he peak that interest for your next party?"

"Yes he did and if you permit it I would love to be taken in to the room for the next time."

"So you had a very good time tonight?"

"Richard has a very large cock and he uses it quite well."