The Daughter Seducer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aarrrrghhh, yessss, aaaarrghh," Ashley was shuddering in pleasure now, her skin a deep red as her heart pounded and her blood surged to the surface. "Yessssss, aaaarrgghhh, yessssss!"

Had she ever climaxed so powerfully? Not when Melanie was home or she'd have heard her daughter's screams of pleasure, even downstairs or in her study (and Ashley wasn't one to play loud music to drown out her cries). The Milf sped on, determined to show her daughter the pleasures of lesbian oral from your own Mom. It certainly seemed Ashley was discovering them, she bucked again, her back bending and the back of her head bumping down against the sofa. "AAArrrghhh, yesssss, yessssss, I'm going to cum, aaaaarghh yesssss, I'm cumming."

The teen shuddered and screamed, then suddenly relaxed with a sigh as Melanie withdrew her tongue. "Oh God, Mom," Ashley managed to moan, "That was wonderful."

Her Mom smiled, pausing for a few seconds to allow her tongue to recover, before nodding, "You certainly seemed to be enjoying."

"I wasn't too loud?"

"There's only the two of us in the house, there's no such thing as too loud," her Mom replied, smiling, "It just told me I was doing something right."

"You were definitely doing something right," Ashley agreed.

Sitting down again Melanie took her daughter in her arms and kissed her again, long and deep, her tongue slipping into the teen's mouth together with the cunt-juice that still coated it. Ashley kissed back, sighing contentedly as she did so, her large breasts pushing at her Mom. After a few moments the teen broke, smiling shyly, "Do you want me to do it to you? Eat you out I mean."

Melanie had seldom wanted anything as much in her life. She nodded, then had an idea, "As it's your first time, it is, isn't it?" Ashley nodded and her Mom continued, "We can do it together, I lick you as you lick me."

"A sixty nine?" the teen blushed as she said it, quickly adding, "I overheard a couple of the cheerleaders talking about doing it when they had a team sleepover."

Her Mom nodded, "A sixty nine," she confirmed. "If you lie down on the rug, spread your legs a little." Her daughter did as she was told, she was much more obedient than Hazel who would have probably have all sorts of questions and demand to be on top, before, after getting her way, changing her mind and deciding she wanted to be below.

Once her daughter was down Melanie stood over, "If you just try and do what I do," she smiled, "and keep to my pace, you'll lick Mom good."

"Okay," giggled Ashley.

Slowly Melanie lowered herself on her haunches until she could feel her pussy rubbing at the teen's nose, "Just wiggle down a bit baby, until you're under my cunt." Quickly Ashley obeyed and let out an experimental lick. Melanie stifled a groan, it had been too long since she had a gorgeous lesbian lick her out and now she was about to break that drought with her ravishingly sexy daughter. She placed her hands either side of the teen's hips, lowering her chest over the teen's so their breasts were squashed against the other's stomach. "Your pussy looks delectable," she giggled, "I am so wanting seconds."

"I can't wait to eat you as well Mom," her daughter replied, her voice a bit muffled but perfectly audible.

Lowering her head Melanie ran her tongue over the crack, being rewarded with her teen daughter doing the same to her. The Milf paused for a second, before returning kissing the crack up to the clit and giggling as she felt Ashley's lips peck along her own lips. Lifting a hand up, she licked her fingers and slid two them into the teen's hole, spreading it open. There was a pause before she felt Ashley's digit entering her own cunt, as the teen gave a sigh of sexual release, shivering in excitement. Then it was Melanie's turn to give a groan as she felt her daughter's fingers entering her own pussy, the tips rubbing at the wall as she eased it apart. Looking down at the dark pink hole, with all its crevasses and ridges, the juice seeping through the little valleys made Melanie hungry for the teen cunt. She lowered her face and began to lick slowly, but deeply at her daughter's fuckhole, feeling, within seconds, Ashley's tongue entering her in turn.

It was such a dream to be sixty-nining with her busty daughter in the middle of the room, the culmination of her plans. To make it even better, Ashley, despite her lack of experience, was turning out to be a natural. Melanie had been expecting that even when she seduced the teen she'd lack the familiarity with sex to provide a good tongue fucking and would need lots of practice until she was able to bring her Mom to a satisfactory climax. That seemed pessimistic as Ashley guided her tongue to find her Mom's most sensitive spot and keep hitting the zone as her Mom shivered and shuddered in pleasure.

"Mmnnn, urrrhhh, oooohhh," the Milf moaned in sexual joy even as she continued tonguing the tasty, tight, teenage twat below her. She forced her fingers even wider, opening the pussy yet more and diving it to drink up the succulent offerings it was providing. "Mmmnn, mmmnn, urrrhhh."

Ashley was grunting as well, her body vibrating against her Mom's, every few moments arching her back, squishing her tits at the older Danes' stomach. Her tongue pushed upwards, matching her Mom's pace, as Melanie sped up the teen going faster and faster, the two of them feeding off (and on) each other, the enthusiasm of the cunt-lapping making each of them act like they were in a race.

"MMnnnn, yesss, yummmm," Melanie ate enthusiastically. She closed her two fingers together and began to thrust with them, driving them deeper and deeper into her daughter's sodden slit.

The teen bucked and shuddered in ecstasy, the combination of tongue and digit, driving her wild. For a few second's Ashley's head fell back against the rug as she gasped and moaned, her back bending as the orgasm coursed through her, then she was back up and eagerly returning to the fray, her mouth open and her tongue out, her fingers thrusting into her Mom's dripping cunt. In return Melanie shuddered and squealed in pleasure, her pussy squirting juice over her daughter's pretty face as she came, "Yesssss, aaaaarggghhh, yesssss."

"Mmmnn, Mom, yum," moaned Ashley back, thrusting her finger up and continuing to lap the soaked hole.

Her Mom returned to the teen's cunt determined to make her cum, her fingers drove forward, ramming deep into the hole, as her tongue joined them, lapping hard and fast at the pink wet flesh, splashing through the cunt juice. It wasn't long before her daughter was shivering and trembling, her skin flushed red, even if her groans and grunts were stifled as her mouth was securely latched to the Milf's twat. Melanie went even faster, giving her all, her tongue speeding like it was charging down an expressway, her fingers so fast that they were like machine gun bullets pattering against their target.

"Uuurrrhhh, ooohhh, aaaahhh," the stifled groans and moans got louder, the teen's shudders even stronger, like an earthquake was below her. The more Melanie licked and fingered the more the teen reacted, her own lapping and finger-fucking slowing, as she was overtaken by pleasure, her body stretching and twisting, her breaths becoming louder and shallower, her toes straightening and her back arching, her large tits squashing delightfully against her Mom. "AAAahhh, urrrhh, aaahhh."

Melanie could tell the teen was close now, her pussy juice seemed to be almost boiling as her skin flushed red as the climaxes burnt within her. Ashley's head was back on the rug, as she gasped and squealed, no longer able to contain the orgasm, "Aaarrrghh, yessss, aaaarghhh, dear God, yessss, aaaaarggghhh." Her shrieks of pleasure filled the room. "Yesssss, aaaarrghhh, I'm cumming Mom, I'm cumming."

The final shriek echoed from between her Mom's thighs, so powerful that Melanie could feel it against her cunt, "Aaaarrrrghhh, yessssss, yesssss, aaaaarrghhh!"

The teen collapsed back, her back straightening and her legs relaxing, she let out a series of whimpers and moans, blown away by the orgasm. A shaking Melanie got up and tottered over to the couch, she too exhausted and stunned by the intensity of their sex. It took a few minutes for Ashley to stand, though eventually the teen managed to get to her feet and get over to the couch, collapsing into her Mom's arm. Melanie hugged her close, their sweaty naked bodies, pressed against each other comfortably.

Turning her head, Melanie kissed her daughter slowly, stroking the teenager's tit as she did. Her daughter kissed back, her own hands gently caressing her Mom. "I enjoyed our date," Melanie said as they broke.

"I did too, a lot," her daughter replied, blushing slightly. "Does it need to end?"

"It depends," her Mom smiled, "On whether you want to invite me to your bedroom."

Her daughter nodded, smiling coyly as she took her Mom's hand, "Do you want to come upstairs with me?"

"I do," grinned Melanie allowing Ashley to lead her to the staircase and up towards the landing. She paused outside her own door, "Why don't you go into your room, I just want to get something, I'll join you in a minute."

"A minute?" her daughter nodded, smiling sexily, "No longer, I'll be waiting."

Melanie watched as the teen sashayed seductively down the landing, naked apart from her stockings. She waited until the teen had entered her room before opening the door and entering her own. She quickly opened the wardrobe and went to a drawer at the bottom, underneath some old and so unfashionable shirts even Melanie wouldn't have been interested in them were her sex toys. Ignoring the two smaller dildos she picked up her nine-inch strap on and slipped into the leather pants, making sure the small knob on the inside was positioned so it would rub against her clit as she fucked her daughter. That done she left her room and hurried across to her daughter's. She knocked, "Can I come in?"

"Yes," her daughter giggled and Melanie opened the door.

Ashley was lying in her bed, the stockings over the back of her chair and the covers up to just below her bosoms, leaving them fully on display. As her Mom entered she half-sat up, looking in shocked surprise at the strap-on dangling in front of her Mom. Melanie slowly walked over to her, allowing the teen to drink in the first cock she was ever going to receive, in all its pink garish glory. "I want to fuck you," she said as she got to the bed and pulled back the covers., "Do you want it?"

"I want you to, um, have sex with me," Ashley blushed as she said the words.

"You can talk dirty," her Mom said, "When we're fucking, not at the dinner table."

Her daughter nodded, licking her lips nervously, her gaze fully on the thick cock which would be shortly entering her cunt. Her Mom put her hand on her chest and pushed her daughter back down to lie on her back, her mouth coming down to kiss passionately at the teen, a kiss that was reciprocated fully by the younger Danes. At the same time the Milf was reaching down under the covers to find her daughter's fuckhole, it was still wet to the touch and got wetter as Melanie's fingers stroked it sensually, before slipping into to ready the hole for its first strap-on. The teen moaned in anticipation, "Put it in me, Mom, please take my lesbian virginity."

For a minute or two Melanie continued to thrust her fingers into the teen twat, making sure it was nice and soaked, as her mouth alternated between kissing her eager daughter and licking and slurping at her large bosoms, driving the sexy younger woman wild with excitement. Satisfied that Ashley was as wet and willing as she ever going to be, Melanie moved her body fully over the teen, taking the dick in her hand and guiding into the waiting hole.

"Oh, yes, oh Mom, that's right, stick your toy in me, I want you to take me," Ashley moaned in the nearest to dirty talk she'd managed to get.

"Take my big fucking strap-on cock in that slutty cunt, I want to fuck you until you scream like a whore on heat," said Melanie to encourage her daughter.

"MMmnn yes, all the way," in groaned the teen, her head pushing back on her pillow and her hands reaching round to grip her Mom's back, sliding down as low as she could manage so they rested just above the buttocks.

The toy glided down Ashley's well lubricated cunt, the wall stretching easily to accommodate it's girth. The teen groaned and arched as her Mom penetrated her, her large breasts rising to press against Melanie's chest, the nipples erect and stiff in their lust. Melanie continued down, slipping the full length of the plastic prick into her daughter, carrying on until she was lying on top of her, crushing the teen under her weight, every part of her connected to her daughter, like they were moulding into one. "Uuurhhh," Ashley let out a moan of pleasure and Melanie rose, pushing herself up, the cock slurping as it slid back out of the soaked fuckhole. Barely had the teen time to register than her Mom was up before Melanie was coming down again, sliding the cock into the waiting, wet, twat. "UUurrrhhh," the teen let out another moan of passion, her hand rubbing and massaging her Mom as the Milf rose and fell in a steady rhythm.

Ashley wasn't the first girl who'd had Melanie's strap-on in her, even if it had been too long since the last one, however she was by the far the prettiest, Melanie looking down at her daughter's beautiful face as she fucked her, one moment close, the next far away, but all the time a picture of delight as the teen gasped and groaned, her features contorting and turning in pleasure. The teen bucked again, her back arching as Melanie went down, and her mouth opening to let out a low-guttural cry of ecstatic pleasure. She was obviously enjoying it, even if she wasn't yet saying how she felt out loud, so Melanie sped up and thrust more strongly, hammering the teen's tight twat with the toy.

"Ooohhh, urrrhhh, aaahhh," Ashley moaned and gasped her body bouncing to her Mom's rhytmn, her large breasts jiggling up and down when free, before flattening as Melanie squashed them down as she descended. The teen's fingers were going lower, gripping and stabbing at the flesh of her Mom's round rump, her nails nipping into the skin like claws. Melanie didn't mind the scratches, in face the little bit of pain enhanced the pleasure that was enveloping her pussy as the strap-on rub and played over her clit. She upped her pace, slamming it into her daughter and making the teen shudder, "Oooohh, ahhhh, yesss, please, oooohh!"

"Your cunt is so fucking tight," her Mom grunted back, "It's so hot to fuck, I could ram it all night."

"Yes, please, yes, I want it," Ashley gasped, her body pressing up against her Mom's, her hands gripping her as firmly as she could.

"I want to stuff it with my huge plastic cock, slam that sweet little pussy until you're screaming like the dirty slut you are," her Mom continued.

"Do it, do it," moaned Ashley in return, rocking under her Mom's sensual assault, "Please do it, aaaahhh."

"Tell me how much you want, tell me you want my huge strap-on fucking your tight little fuckhole," Melanie groaned.

"I want it Mom, I want it bad, I want your dildo in me, giving me pleasure, please Mom, oooohh, yessss," the teen moaned.

"Ashley, you're not in a convent, you're being banged by me with a huge, fuck-off, strap-on, let yourself go, fucking tell me how much you're wanting this or I won't believe you," her Mom grunted as she carried on pounding, "I don't want you to say this is some sweet fucking lovemaking, I want you to tell me you love getting fucking banged like you're a fucking slut."

"Oh God, I love it," her daughter gasped, then she paused as if she was thinking what to say, though her body was still moving with her Mom. Melanie continued thrusting and hammering, waiting for her daughter to speak again. The teen was silent for quarter of a minute, which seemed like more, before she cried out again, "Yes, fuck me, fuck me so fucking hard, I want your fucking thick cock ramming my tight teenage twat until I burst with pleasure, don't fucking stop or slow down, just fuck me until I fucking scream."

"Yes," her Mom grunted, the dirty talk making her even hornier than she had been already, "I'll fuck your hot little pussy."

"Ram it deep, fuck it hard," her daughter screamed, the profanity damn breached, "Give me all of that huge cock, I can take it all, my cunt was made for being fucked hard by fucking massive strap-on pricks, I love it, I fucking love it, aaarrgghhh, yessss, that's it, hard and deep, make me fucking cum Mom, I want to fucking cum like I'm the cheapest slut there is."

"Yes, yesssss, yesss baby, let me give you my large strap-on cock, ooohh, yesss," Melanie pumped forward, driving the cock in and down her squealing daughter, the teen wriggling and shuddering in absolute ecstatic pleasure as her Mom fucked her as hard as Melanie had ever fucked anyone before. "Cum for me," the Milf called out, "I want you to fucking scream."

"Fuck, fuck, fucking fuck me harder, I want it so fucking much," her daughter squealed, her entire frame bouncing between her Mom and the mattress. Her cunt was so slick with juice it was overflowing, the liquid surging out over the lips and down over the mound, leaving it gleaming with girl-cum. Melanie hammered harder, the cock speeding down the soaked hole like it was a hot poker through rubber. Soon Ashley was screaming louder, her entire body red with lustful passion, "AAarrrrgghhh, yessss, you're making me cum, aaaarggghhh you're making me cum, Mom, fuuucckkk, yessss, aaarrghhh."

Melanie continued to pound her daughter through the climax, hammering the hole with her huge prick. The teen screamed louder and shook like she was a live wire, her tits crushing against her Mom's, as her pussy clenched hard around the cock ramming in and out of it. The Milf's own cunt was dripping as well, the clit almost aching from the dildo pounding back against, harder and harder as Melanie rammed the dick into her daughter. The teen's hands went up to midway round her back, holding her tight and encouraging her down, "Fuck me Mom, fuck your slutty daughter's cunt, I want to cum again, give me that huge prick."

Melanie happily complied, going as hard and fast as she could. She had wanted this moment for so long and it was as good as she had prayed for, better even. Below her, Ashley was squealing and bouncing in sexual ecstasy, obviously enjoying the end of their date as much as her Mom was, the teen had forgotten her shyness and staid conservatism and was screaming like a banshee, demanding more and more plastic prick. Melanie drove in, her own tits jiggling and pressing onto her daughter's pair, the teen's bouncing like jumping beans in a frying pan.

"Yessss, yessss, aaaarrgghh, I'm cumming, fuuucckkk, I am so cumming, fuuucccckkk!" Ashley screamed, her spine bending so much it almost seemed about to snap. Her hands clawed at her Mom's back, gripping her close and her eyes closed so tight that her face screwed up around them. "Aaarrrrghhh," she shrieked even louder, "Fuuucccckkkk, aaaarrghhhh."

In a perfect world Melanie would have banged her daughter all of the night and into the next day, but in the real world she was panting and sweating with the effort she'd put in. Not that it hadn't been worth it, the sound of her daughter's orgasming was like the best song she'd ever heard, no gig could ever compare to the sound of the teen's sexual screens reverberating around the room. And if her own orgasms hadn't been so cataclysmic, she 'd certainly been more than happy with the waves of pleasure emanating from her clit with every downward thrust into the fuck-happy of her daughter. But good things have to come to an end, though Melanie was determined that it would be with a bang not a whimper.