The Dawning of Divinity Ch. 03

Story Info
Rose Fucks And Changes.
6.4k words
4.69
10.4k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Third part. Rosa fucks Miranda hard, and goes through some unexpected expansion/growth/ This is also the part where the cuck/NTR aspects come more into play.

Tags: hyper sizes and cum ridiculousness, futa on male/female, ridiculous proportions, cuck/ntr, ball and cock growth and expansion.

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated

*****

"Ready for this baby?"

"I-I don't know if I can handle it Mistress," Miranda admitted with no small amount of shame, shifting below the meaty mass keeping her pinned, "it's so big and I've never taken anything even close to it and I'm no-"

"Shhh." Rosa ran her fingers through Miranda's hair, comforting her, "You can handle it. You wouldn't have messaged me if you couldn't. This beautiful body of yours will feel so good. Trust me. Can you do that? Can you trust me?"

Miranda nodded.

"I trust you. I know you'll make me feel, uh, good. I've wanted this so badly."

"That's a good girl." Rosa gave her one last, long, tongue-filled kiss, "Just let me do all the work. Tonight is gonna be incredible."

Smiling at her, Rosa lifted herself up and shuffled back towards the end of the bed.

"Alright guys, you ready to watch me fuck this slut!?" She practically yelled this question, grabbing her cock and holding it up for all her viewers to see, "You know how I wanna hear you respond!"

Rosa took a moment to bask in the electronic dissonance, imagining all the money she'd be depositing in her bank account at the night's end - but even that quickly took a backseat to thoughts of greater importance. Herself. Bulldozing straight to the front and center of her mind was the same fantasies as before. Growth. Power. Cum. Her prostate was still bulging against her perineum, creating a large lump that had no doubt gone unnoticed by anyone but her. It throbbed and pulsed inside of her, forcing more precum from her balls and out of her cock, the slimy, sexual refuse falling in heaps atop the bed and Miranda's thighs; but there was another new development, this one announcing itself in her sagging scrotum.

Reaching down without really thinking about it, Rosa groped around her sack and enormous sperm makers, trying to get to the bottom of what was happening to her. The entire cum-filled package felt tight but not in the same way it did when she was about to climax; after a few more prods and pokes, the cause of this uncomfortable tension became apparent to the busty futanari. It felt like the arteries and vesicles inside of her sack had enlarged greatly, like they themselves were swollen for some reason. They felt massive in her hands, like each tubular vein was a large penis filled completely with cum. Touching them was a pleasurable experience, she had to admit, like she was jerking herself off in a perverse, unnatural way. No wonder her precum had been coming out so thick and in such huge quantities!

That still didn't answer what was going on with her today, though.

"Is everything okay Mistress?" Miranda squeaked out, confused by the sudden pause, "A-Are you feeling alright?"

Heavily-lidded eyes looked back down at her.

"Oh I'm just perfect," Rosa purred, her voice sultry, her breathing slow and shaky, "absolutely amazing."

Rosa grabbed Miranda's knees and lifted them, hooking her ankles on her shoulders.

"Because I'm ready to fuck your little slut hole, to ruin you for anyone else, especially the man you're married too! Shoot my cum inside of you until you're barefoot and pregnant. All while these pathetic losers watch and give me money."

Miranda stared back at her fearfully.

"And you're gonna take it all!"

Brow furrowing and grip tightening, Rosa peered down at the meeting of their sexes; it was almost comical to look at, her cumslit almost as long and wide as the married-woman's entire lower lips - which meant she'd be delectably tight around her ramrod. Flexing her cock, the futa sent it slamming up and down only an inch away from Miranda's cunt, raining precum down over it, painting her mons and mound in pearly goop. After a few of these spraying bed-slaps, Rosa shifted her hips and pressed her cockhead against the slut's dripping labia, nudging the tip of her tip into the blonde's sopping folds. Oh, it was going to be a tight fit alright!

The futa gave a last growl, her lips curling, and thrust her hips forward harshly. Like a battering ram breaking through a castle door, her gigantic glans split Miranda's pussy lips, crashing through the tight seal they'd created, opening her hole up into a more-welcoming cavern. Miranda threw her head back and howled. She writhed violently, her fingers tearing at the dark sheets, her body pulling back instinctively to try and save itself from the obscene penetration - but Rosa didn't let her escape. No, there would be none of that. Rosa was going to do exactly what the blonde had signed up for: fuck her all night long!

Grinding her cockhead into the entrance of Miranda's already-gaping cunt, Rosa moaned, and moaned loudly. She felt so good! So tight, so warm, so enveloping. Miranda's pussy wasn't anything exceptional - Rosa having used and thrown away countless in her life - but for some reason it was everything she needed and more at that moment. Her entire cock throbbed like it was seizing from pleasure, a belch of seed following, whitewashing the married-woman's depths, greasing her inner walls to allow even easier travel through it. Trying not to actually cum right then and there, Rosa began to make mini-thrusts into the slut, each added section giving her the sensation as being buried balls deep, her entire member hypersensitive to all the gripping stimulus.

Though she felt like she was exerting extreme amounts of effort, Rosa was fucking Miranda pretty casually so far, all of the sweat beading at her forehead from reigning her orgasm in. Her massive, firm tits heaved on her chest, bouncing up and down with each piston, her stomach tightening and flattening. Lurid squelches filled the room from where their sexes were connected, the mixture of Miranda's copious juices and Rosa's slimy pre-seed soaking the sheets around them, moisture clinging to the married-woman's thighs. Over and over again Rosa thrust into the blonde, slowly coring her out, reforming her insides until she was a perfect fit for her cock and her cock alone.

"How does that feel slut? Am I deeper than your husband? Touching places he never has already!?"

Miranda attempted to answer through groans and exclamations.

"A-A-Amazing!" She stuttered first, her face red and soaked with sweat, her blonde locks matted to her cheeks, "I've, I've never been so full. Greg is a pathetic loser compared to you!"

"I'm only gonna get deeper, you needy bitch. Feel where I am now? Know what that is?"

Lifting a hand, Miranda rubbed the area around her belly button, a slight indentation bulging her stomach.

"Holy, holy shit..."

"That's your cervix I'm pressing against," Rosa answered for her and gyrated her hips to prove her point, "which means I'm gonna be fucking your womb in a minute. Then you'll be mine!"

Unable to respond to the information given to her, Miranda panted harder instead, her eyes shaking as she kept a close watch on her torso. Rosa used her hold on the married-woman's legs to push them back towards her body, doing her best to reveal as much of her unsheathed shaft as she could; there was over a foot of the enormous rod sticking from Miranda's crammed-full cunt, more than half of it pulsing in the open air, sitting atop her swollen sperm-factories which continued to rumble and gurgle, inflating steadily. Turning to the webcam, Rosa gave her subscribers a vicious stare, her plump, red lips twisted into a sly smile.

"See how much I still have to go, pigs?" She questioned, shimmying her hips to make her endowment shake back and forth, "Think she can take it all?"

She laughed cruelly, refocusing on the ridiculous coupling.

"Guess we'll find out right now!"

Pulling her groin back until just her head was left wrapped in Miranda's velvety cunt lips, Rosa leaned forward, her tits waving above the blonde's stomach. Giving her no heed or further warning, the hyper-hung futanari thrust with all her might; her cock rocketing straight through Miranda's depths, restretching her warm, pink walls, and slamming into the barrier to her baby room. And she didn't stop. Her hole-wrecker ripped through it like a sledgehammer through drywall, disintegrating it in a single second. It continued its destructive momentum, filling up Miranda's womb utterly and completely before hitting the back of it, pushing it further up her torso.

Miranda screamed like she had just been stabbed - Rosa laughed with much-needed satisfaction.

"Not bad slut!" The futa practically had tears in her eyes, she felt so good, "You got half of it in in one go!"

She wasn't lying - there was almost exactly as much of her meaty fuckstick sticking out as there was embedded in the blonde's cunt. The bulge that had previously only reached Miranda's belly button was now much higher, the imprint of her glans nearly nestled between the wife's large chest; it pulsed fiercely, inflating and deflating her skin as it released precum in an unending flood. Rosa had to pause and collect herself again, not ready to end their this first fucking session, wanting to prolong it for as long as she could. Once her breath was caught and her muscles relaxed, she started the long journey of pulling out, preparing to fuck her client to within an inch of her life.

"Time for the real fucking to start!"

With that announcement - which acted as both a threat and a promise - Rosa went right to work hammering her cock into its new home. There was no mercy in her actions - it was purely to use Miranda like a living sex toy, and onahole for her to fuck and dump once she was done. Rosa had one thing on her mind and one thing only: to get off. Her engorged balls, her cock so hard it wasn't capable of bending, and her swollen prostate and seminal vesicles egged her on, practically taking control of her body and mind, all of them pushing her in the same direction: cum, cum, and then cum again!

Rosa was all too happy to fulfill her bodily cravings, ramping up her pistoning faster and faster. Numerous inches of cock exited and entered Miranda's cavernous cunt every second, the audience watching able to follow the path it took through her depths by the cock-created distension in her torso. The bed rocked back and forth under the powerful thrusts the awesomely endowed futa made, the fancy headboard slamming into the wall behind it, the four posts shaking from the unrelenting force. More and more of Rosa's extreme appendage made itself home inside of the married-woman, their crotches getting closer and closer - but she wouldn't be happy until every last inch was buried into the blonde slut and her head-eclipsing testicles mashed against her fat ass!

Miranda was a babbling mess. Her cunt bubbled with her juices, the clear nectar frothing around her split lips and the girthy log driving them apart; her orgasms were numerous and constant, clear streams jetting from her pussy and onto Rosa's shaft, speckling her stomach in translucent arousal. What words Miranda did manage to say alternated between begs for more, and pleas for the futa to slow down - all of which went unnoticed and uncared for by her tanned Mistress. Truthfully, Rosa didn't give a shit if her clients came or enjoyed the fuckings she put them through - though they always did - their pleasure a mere byproduct of her own.

All that mattered was her!

"Think you're ever gonna feel your pathetic hubby again slut?" Rosa bellowed out at Miranda, not stopping her thrusts to ask the question, "Is his tiny baby cock ever gonna fill you again?"

"No! My cunt only exists for you Mistress!" She cried back, trying to regain enough sense to look the futa in her eyes, "He, he could ne-oooh! Oh God. Ne-Never make me feel this good! He never has!

Rosa pushed herself deeper, folding Miranda's legs to her sides, pushing them practically parallel with her torso.

"Can I just, just take a qui-FUCk!" Miranda's request was cut off by another body-wracking orgasm, spittle flying from her lips as she sobbed with ecstasy, "I just, if you could just slow down for a second Mistress, I need to-"

"Not a fucking chance cunt!" Rosa reached down and grabbed the blonde's throat, cutting off her words and air supply, "We don't stop until I do!"

Angered at the disobedience, Rosa increased the rate of her relentless railing, her hips blurring as she slammed-fuck the married-woman. Each thunder of her lightning rod into Miranda's ruined, dripping cavern nearly sent her flying off the bed, her whole frame sliding across the sheets with the futa's cock; the bed frame itself shook just as hard, rattling like it was about to come apart at any moment, the legs bouncing up and down off of the carpet. Rosa was plowing an indent in the shape of Miranda's figure into the mattress, her corpulent cum containers beating the firmness out of it as they undulated wildly between her thighs. The air around them had become moist with all the sweat, pussy juice, and cum misting from their bodies.

There was a visible change in Miranda's body that became more pronounced the longer the brutal coitus continued. Around the area where Rosa's cock was tenting her flesh, a new swell was taking shape that had the appearance of a rapidly forming baby bump. Miranda's hands, which occasionally cradled her midsection when they weren't tearing at the copulation-soaked sheets, lifted along with her inflating skin, giving her a taste of what was to come; Rosa knew what it was, her audience knew what it was, and the married-woman would soon figure it out. Not quite fully-formed baby batter was stuffing her womb, the futa's ponderous pole keeping her perfectly plugged.

This liquid warmth only enhanced the pair's pleasure, the feeling of fullness bringing Miranda to greater heights of ecstasy, the swirling heat batting against Rosa's member like an extra thick paste massaging her every nerve. Still choking her client, Rosa used the leverage from holding onto her neck to pound into her with surging intensity, their hips so damn close to meeting; Miranda didn't try to stop the futa either, her tongue lolling out of her mouth and her eyes rolling into the back of their sockets, the lack of oxygen just another enhancement in her euphoria. Rosa growled and bucked at the blonde, doing everything she needed to pulverize her pussy.

A few energetic, violent thrusts later and her goal was accomplished.

Like Miranda's cunt and womb were waiting for just the right moment to open themselves fully to Rosa's ridiculous raider, the voluptuous futa suddenly jerked forward, her cock sliding the rest of the way into the married-woman. Their crotches collided with a cacophonic crash, the brutal thud echoing through the room; at the same time, her stupendous scrotum bashed into Miranda's jiggling ass, creating a wetter plap that was heard by the audience watching through the webcam. Rosa moaned louder than she had all night, Miranda letting out a renewed ear-splitting, window-shaking howl, her entire body falling limp, her eyes rolling into the back of her head - though Rosa could no longer see her blissed-out expression anymore!

The married-woman's countenance was completely covered by the bulge, which had risen from her chest up to her hairline, stretching the skin, contorting it into the shape of Rosa's member and knocking the futa's hand that was wrapped around her throat out of the way. With every single bicep-thick, vein-laced, throbbing tanned inch of her monster inside of Miranda's depths, Rosa had literally run out of space to fuck into - so she just created more! Miranda's entire torso was filled by the fat fuckstick - her womb pushed as far back as it could go in her body - and beyond, the skin below her neck tented to her face to allow the numerous sections of girthy rod that hadn't fit to fully sheathe themselves within her, Rosa's balls finding Miranda's ass a cushy spot to nestle against. It seemed like it should have been impossible to do, more so than even getting her cock into the blonde in the first place, but she did, for thousands of people to see in real time.

"Fucking finally!" Rosa groaned, holding still, basking in the sensation, "I thought I'd never get it all in! Bout fuckin' time, really. How does it feel slut?"

She only heard weak babbling and moaning from behind her cock-created face mask.

"Sounds like she likes it, don't you think pigs? Well bitch, then you're gonna love it now that I can fuck you with everything I have!"

Despite her bravado, Rosa took a minute to collect and calm herself. The brutal sex she'd been engaged had felt awesome before she managed to cram every last bit of her cock into the married-woman, and now it was on another level of pleasure. Rosa's extra-sensitive member burned with desire, craving an orgasm that was almost upon it. Almost. She needed to hold out for just a bit longer, and she knew she could, as painful it would be - or at least she hoped! There was a new addition to the weirdness of her genitalia that she'd become aware of her during the last few minutes of fucking, something she'd definitely never experienced until today!

Somewhere around the base of her cock, possibly below it, tucked away amongst her reproductive, internal parts, was the latest change in her sexual organs. Like her prostate and seminal vesicles, there was a swelling, an enlargement she could feel pressing against her urethra and crotch, but from the inside of her body. Her mind raced as she tried to remember anatomy lessons from school, hazy memories from years and years ago flooding her brain. She was shooting so much precum, and it was coming out so thick and copiously, it had to have been her cowper glands - or at least she guessed - being the only other part of her related to her semen she could think of.

So all of her bits and parts that involved her cum were bloated, and she still didn't know why!

Rosa began to fuck Miranda as she continued to contemplate this conundrum, pushing the blonde's entire body backward until her head hung off the side of the bed and pulling her own hips back as far as they could go at the same time - which still wasn't enough for her cock to escape the tight confines of the woman's cunt. It wasn't like she'd been edging or denying herself, having had more orgasms than normal that morning, the rest of the past few days just as average when it came to her sexual releases. But here she was, spraying precum into Miranda and onto the sheets by the bucketful, the creamy substance almost as white and thick as her actual loads, her cock tingling like she was perpetually about to orgasm. What the fuck was going on!?

Trying to shake the thoughts from her cranium, Rosa resumed her fucking. Having cored out the married-woman as much as she was physically capable of, the futa didn't bother to go slow, quickly reaching her previous insane pace, putting every ounce of strength she had into pounding Miranda; the blonde's body undulated back and forth across the semen-stained sheets, nearly pushed completely off the bed with every powerful, punishing piston. The bed once again rocked violently - if not even harder than before - shaking like an earthquake was hitting it and it alone, the wooden frame groaning from the pressure and stress being pounded into it; it had become askew from its original position, pushing the nightstands out of the way as it twisted and turned.

12