The Day I saw T. W.

Story Info
An unexpected encounter in the mountains.
3.4k words
4.17
4.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arne54
arne54
300 Followers

Well, here's my story. The same game as before. Again it is a matter of guessing a prominent personality and I have inserted some hints and clues so that it is not impossible. With my two previous releases no one has succeeded yet.

So have fun reading and guessing.

Best regards

Arne

*****

It's 4:30 in the morning. I sit on my motorbike and drive from Wassen over Andermatt up the Furka pass again. It is still pitch dark, but over the Oberalp the first glimmer of light of the rising sun appears. According to the weather forecast it will be a dream day today.

After the pass I park my scooter at the Hotel Belvedere in 2300 m altitude, pack my rucksack with food and the sleeping bag and march off. I only have a bottle of water to drink, but there are small springs with clean mountain water everywhere.

In order to get where I want, I have to march another 4 hours. I have a gulf at the Rhone glacier in approx. 3000 m height, where I'm mining rock crystal. For the canton Valais I got a patent for it at the beginning of the year, so that everything has its order. And so I hike hour by hour uphill, because I want to have a look at my mining site before noon to see what winter has done there in the last seven months.

Completely sweaty I reach the gap around 11 o'clock. It took longer than I thought, but my condition just gets worse with age. I lean my backpack against the rock face and stretch out my tired bones. To the side of me is my gulf, but to get in there I first have to clear away some boulders and a lot of loose rock.

Above me I suddenly hear voices. I look upwards.

Oh, dear. . .! Free climber. The rock up here is already fragile anyway and there these fools must clamber over me in the rock wall around. Quickly I put on my climbing helmet, because I do not want to be killed by a rock, which the two slack off over me. In addition, I move my resting place to the edge of the steep face, because I don't necessarily have to challenge fate.

The screaming in the wall wakes my attention, because lazing in the sun almost made me doze off. Apparently an argument has broken out over me; I hear shreds of a loud argument. Now I see a couple descending and still discussing wildly. It's all about stamina and strength, as the middle-aged man stresses. He is medium-sized, wiry and looks incredibly fit. The young woman in his company is in her mid-twenties, very pretty and has blond hair. She also looks very well trained, but has unmistakably charming female proportions.

"It's enough for me, I'm fed up. The same fuss every day. I can't even sleep in because you have to go up this fucking mountain in the middle of the night. It's enough for me, do what you want, but do it without me," she yells at her companion.

"But listen," he replies. "You must get fit again. Your injuries weren't exactly easy and you have to catch up as quickly as possible. The others have been training in South America for a month and how will you keep up? If you continue like this, the season will be over for you".

"I don't care, I'm just a human being and not a robot. Always training and not taking a break. That's too much for me now."

"So, if you continue to make bitch, then I go into the valley and you can see where you stay. What do you say now?

"Then sneak away, but leave me alone. I stay up here, nobody annoys me all day long: do this, do that, don't do that!

"Well, then I'll go," does her partner (or coach?) say and swings his backpack onto his back. "If you change your mind, you know where to find me. Ciao, salu!"

He nods to me and descends into the valley. The young woman throws her backpack angrily on the ground, settles down on a rock and howls like a castle dog. Somehow she looks familiar to me, but I can't classify her at the moment.

I look in my trouser pockets for a handkerchief, go to her and tap her on the shoulder.

She is scared to death, screams and tilts from her seat. I can catch her just before she hits the stones. I hold her tightly with my arms and that feels damn good. I look deep into her eyes, clear my throat and straighten her up.

"I'm sorry if I frightened you, but I was forced to hear her quarrel." I hand her the handkerchief. "No matter what, I can't see a beautiful woman crying. My name is Arne, by the way, and I'm here to dismantle the crystal."

She rubs her eyes dry, hands me my snow cloth and smiles at me.

I suddenly know who she is. This smile! A sting runs through my heart. That must not be true.

"Salu, I am . . . "

"Pssssttt", I say quickly and put my index finger on her lips. "Don't say anything, I know who you are. But at first I didn't recognize it. I'm used to a different outfit with you."

She laughs.

"Yes, yes, clothes make people. Can I say you?"

"Of course. In the mountains we don't think so much of formalities, but you certainly know that from your parents."

"You know my parents?" she asks me in amazement.

I answer "fleetingly". "I met her from time to time in her active time.

Your mother in Pfronten and your father in Reutte. But they weren't together then, that was a long time ago."

"Oh," she says, "Were you also active in the circus? You don't look familiar to me at all".

"No, no, I was never that good. But I just know a few people. Katja's parents have a cafe in the neighboring village and Maria and Irene grew up on my aunt's neighbor's farm."

"Waaaas, you come from the Allgäu? I know that well."

"Great, we have a topic of conversation there. What are you actually planning to do now?

T. looks at me thoughtfully and bites his lower lip.

"I don't know, but I won't back down this time. So far I've always given in," she insists defiantly.

"Should I get you accommodation in a friend's hotel in Wassen?" I ask her.

She shakes her head violently.

"No, no, if someone from the team or a reporter sees me, it's just going to make the rounds. What are you planning to do?"

I look at her thoughtfully.

"I actually wanted to stay up here for two or three days and mine a few crystals. Then I make jewellery out of them or give them away for all kinds of occasions."

"Interesting. And where do you find the stones?

"Do you see the crack over there? I have to get in there and I can get them out."

T. thinks for a moment.

"Can I stay with you and search with you?

"I don't know. Won't you get into trouble?"

"I don't care. I call and say I won't be back until the day after tomorrow."

I laugh.

"Can't, no net up here."

"Dosen't matter. Then just not. So, Arne, what do you think?"

I look at her. The warm mountain wind ruffles her blond hair and her eyes flash.

"Why not actually? After all, you're old enough to know what you're doing."

She is punching me on the chest.

"Ok! Let's go dig!"

Three and a half hours later we squeeze ourselves out of the gap and enjoy the fresh air. In the narrow gap we were so close to each other that we touched body parts we would have avoided better. More than once I got wet thoughts and my cheeky sass protested against his tight prison.

T., of course, that didn't remain hidden, but instead of leaving the gulf and calming me down, the little slut snuggled up particularly close to me and apparently accidentally rubbed herself against me until I almost exploded. What a clever bitch.

I wash the stone dust from my face at the source, moisten my cloth and stall it to her. She shakes her head. Sighing, I pull her to me and wipe the dirt off her face. She leans against me and looks at me defiantly.

"Well, dirty little maid, isn't that better?" I ask her grinning.

She stretches out her tongue to me.

"Do Harti and Hanni really know what kind of bitch their daughter is?" I ask innocently.

She snarls at me and I fall backwards into the meadow. She sits down on my chest and presses my arms into the grass.

"Woe to you for saying a word to them, then . . . then . . "she says stuttering.

"What then, huh? Say yourself."

I turn my hands and grab her wrists. A short swing, she lies under me on her back and pedals her legs. I push her violently into the grass and my face approaches hers. She looks at me with big eyes.

"Let me go immediately, otherwise . . otherwise . . ."

"What else?" I answer and press my lips on her mouth.

I give her hands free. Either she pushes me away and slaps me one, or she . .

Her arms enclose my neck and she answers my kiss temperamentally. Our tongues cross first tenderly and then perform an ever more violent dance. We savour every second. After a few minutes our lips separate again and we struggle for breath. Side by side we lie in the grass and hold each other by the hand. I look into her beautiful eyes.

"I'm not sure whether what we're doing here is right," I say straight out, "you still have the chance to get up and go down into the valley. But if you stay, I don't know what else will happen".

"Do you feel guilty?" She looks at me critically.

"I don't know if you've got a boyfriend who'd like it all."

"Let me worry about that. Now I am here and only the moment counts.

She kisses me again and we roll around in the grass like a couple in love. My hands wander under her cotton shirt and glide up her back. Aha, she wears a sports bra. A short grip and the clasp pops open. She pulls in the air violently.

"Should I stop?" I ask.

T. looks at me and says nothing.

"Take me off, all of you!"

"Okay, but only if you do the same to me."

We take off our mountain boots alone, but then I stand in front of her and look at her with a challenge.

One button at a time she slowly opens from my cotton shirt, while I let both hands slide under hers until I reach her young and firm breasts. I embrace him and enjoy the feeling of her tender skin. As I circle her nipples, they become hard and contract.

She moans loudly and pulls my shirt off my shoulders. With her fingernails she runs over my muscular chest and leaves white stripes. Again and again we kiss and can't get enough.

Now I can't wait to see everything of her. I'm keen on her up to the tips of my hair and my lout pulsates with anticipation of her paradise. Not fast enough I can open the closure of her knee breeches and pull her down. Underneath she wears a boxer briefs, which also follows the law of gravity. With both hands I embrace her plump and full ass cheeks. They feel just as good as they did on TV.

And in front of me lies every man's dream. A shiny, juicy pussy with pronounced labia that invite you to snack. I don't let you tell me that twice and reach into the full. I spread her thighs and my tongue disappears in her wet crevice. T. kneels lightly to help me reach the goal of my desire. I maltreat her love pearl and notice her moisture increasing more and more. My tongue overcomes her love gate and dives deep into it.

T. begins to pant and emits small, pointed cries. Then it happened around her. Her abdomen shrugs like a cramp and loudly she screams her orgasm into the clear mountain air. Her love nectar floods my mouth and although I try, I cannot swallow everything. I also have to laugh and cough.

She trembles all over her body and I hold her so she doesn't tip over.

"What is so funny? Why are you laughing? She looks at me with a frowned forehead.

"I think your cry of love was heard all the way to Zermatt, Spatzl. Hopefully the mountain rescue service will not go out because they suspect an emergency.

"You idiot," she complains, pulls down my knee breeches and my panties and pushes me backwards into the grass. She lets herself fall on me and starts to tickle me. I laugh loudly and jap.

"But the echo was great."

"I will gag you so that you keep your mouth shut," she threatens me, swings over me and presses me her soaking wet pussy on the mouth. Of course I don't miss such a delicacy and dedicate myself to this tasty oyster.

At the same time I feel her hands laying around my palm with the two coconuts and first slowly, then faster and faster the trunk open and slide.

In my head and abdomen it bubbles and pulls. Her tongue circles my glans and almost drives me crazy. Then she lets my boa slide deep into her throat and begins to suck intensively. That's too much for me. With an outcry that is in no way inferior to hers in volume, I scream my climax into the mountain world. Twitching I discharge myself deep in her throat and T. swallows like a drowning woman. Then she slumps down on me and breathes violently. I turn her towards me and take her in my arms. We cuddle up together and slowly come to rest again. I stroke her hair from her face and smile at her.

"I think my roaster was heard all the way to Monte Rosa. In a moment a helicopter will come to rescue us."

She laughs like a bell. Then she presses against me and whispers, "I don't think I want to be rescued at all. At least not today and not tomorrow. I haven't had enough of you yet."

I look at her surprised.

"I have as long time for you as you want, Bergfee. I feel like in a dream. Hey, why are you growling at me?"

"That's not me, that's my stomach. He also wants to get his rights."

"Well, let's see what our backpacks can do", I say and unpack.

Fireplace root, country hunter, mountain cheese, fruit and farmer's bread come to light.

T. gets big eyes.

"Sackra, that's just like us dahoam," she is amazed.

"The Allgäu is not so far away from your home either, we are almost neighbours. And now grab it and enjoy it. I think we still need our strength today."

"You do," she says teasingly and looks at me lustfully.

I keep my cock covered with my hands.

"Nothing there, only one eats. My country hunter belongs to me".

Our laughter resounds over the mountain meadow. Hopefully nobody is down at the glacier. Where we are, hardly anyone can get there anyway. It's just too far away. Tomorrow we have to go down to the valley sometime, because the supplies don't last longer than two days. They were actually only meant for me.

We did not put our clothes on again, we are alone up here. I look at T. with pleasure. A little over 1.60 m tall, a crisp figure, sporty and well trained with the muscles in the right place, weighing about 60 kg, a firm bosom that fits her and a great ass. Blond, pretty and self- confident, she knows how to assert herself.

She notices my appreciative glances and sits down photogenically. I dig my digital camera out of my backpack and look at it questioningly. She hesitates.

"Nobody, but really nobody but me will ever see these photos. My word of honor."

"It's good." And then she starts. She takes photos that show her whole range. Shy, sexy, highly erotic and horny to the tips of her hair. Over 200 shots are taken until she waves down.

"It is enough of me alone. Do you have a self-timer?

I nod, put the camera on a rock and switch to serial shooting.

Click, click, click.

She's hanging from my neck, sitting on a rock with widely spread legs and letting me lick her pussy, sucking my joy-giver until I twist her eyes and panting, she asks me: "Fuck me, now fuck me, I want to feel you deep inside me. Birds me all dark and cloudy thoughts away. No matter what the future brings to me, I want to live now and for the moment. Show me that I am a woman and not just a model athlete. I want to be desired and loved."

I help her from the rock and bed her in grass. The smell of the mountain meadow and this wonderful woman in my arms make me forget the environment. I kiss her eyes, nose and beautiful lips. Tears cover my eyes. I know that this experience will remain unique and has no future. Not only the age difference, no, also that we live in different worlds, prevents more than a short, intensive flaring up of our feelings.

T. notices my emotions.

"Never mind, love me as if it were the last time. Who knows what the future will bring?"

I knead and massage her breasts and when I suck on her hard warts, she moans loudly.

"Oooooh, jaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, mmmoooooore, much more, bite me, lick me, sizzle me out!"

My tongue explores her navel and T. winds himself full of lust in my arms. I have trouble taming her. She tears her legs apart and invites me to dive into her. I can't resist that. I kneel between her thighs and put my throbbing tail on her love gate. I glide up and down in her slit and wet my club with her love nectar. Then my glans penetrates her and seeks her way to happiness.

My goodness, this woman is tight like a teenager. Everything about her seems well-trained, only her love channel is narrow like that of a virgin. But she is no longer that. My tail gets stuck like a vacuum cleaner. She moves her abdomen violently up and down and bucks towards my thrusts. I'm under high pressure like a kettle and about to burst.

"Spaaatzl, Spaaatzl, my goodness, I'm coooooming!"

"Yah, yah, come in me, deep in me!"

Bang, I go off like a grenade. Push after push I chase my hot sperm into her cervix; it is the orgasm of my life. T. claws her fingernails into my back and again the mountains resound from the pleasure cries of her climax. Closely entwined and trembling we hold each other in our arms until we consciously perceive our surroundings again.

We hold hands and marvel at a magnificent sunset in the high mountains. We don't speak much and follow our thoughts. I now know her seasonal calendar and have promised to visit her when she is in Tyrol or Switzerland.

When it gets dark, we slip into my sleeping bag and enjoy the intimate tightness. We sleep deeply and firmly arm in arm.

I blink into the rising sun. No, it wasn't a dream. T. lies in my arms with a childlike facial expression. Again my desire for her grows immeasurably. Once again we love each other without words, cannot get enough of the other.

The way into the valley seems short to us, although we are almost 4 hours on the way. Again and again we stop, embrace and kiss.

Shortly before the parking lot I say "Adieu" to her with tears in my eyes and let her go ahead. Sitting on a stone block, I cry snot and water and wait another two hours until I swing onto my machine and drive back to Wassen.

Meanwhile more than a year has passed. We met twice more. She made headlines, but it wasn't the same as at the Rhone glacier.

arne54
arne54
300 Followers