The Day I Took Charge Pt. 01

Story Info
A housewife gets to seduce her husband's friend.
2.5k words
23.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,253 Followers

I never realised it then, but the day I asserted myself over my husband was the day I became a different woman. It was the day I became acquainted with my overt potential: that I could be a strong-willed wife without compromising my marriage. And to my unabashed surprise, my husband has since loved me for it.

Never was I aware that he had belaboured this notion all through our eight years of marriage. I used to be the meek, taciturn housewife that attended to his needs even at times when he didn't request for it. But since one afternoon last spring, our fate has changed.

Now I am more than a mere housewife; I am a dominant hotwife.

What was it that occurred last spring that brought about this drastic change in me? Simple. I got to fuck his best friend in his presence.

LeeRoy Simmons and my husband, Craig, have been friends since college. They had begun a music production partnership that's blossomed over the years. LeeRoy was a bachelor; his reasons for remaining such were often cynical: he thought marriage was boring. He can be such a cad sometimes. I didn't know it at first that he fancied me until one evening when he went out to celebrate a business deal of theirs, and he made a sly comment about my body. I'd gone to the ladies' room to powder my nose and he was hovering outside, waiting to ambush me.

"You're looking great, Carla," he sucked through his teeth. "Good enough to eat."

"Thanks, Lee." This was what he preferred been called.

"A body like yours has got to be a fix in bed," he continued.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Pardon me, Lee. But I don't think Craig's gonna sound happy if he hears you say that."

"Don't sweat it, Carla. What Craig doesn't know won't hurt him. This is between us, you hear."

He kissed me on the lips. It was a quick kiss, and before I could register in shock, he had taken off back to join Craig at our table.

I didn't inform Craig of what happened; it didn't seem vital for him to know. I was afraid that it might hurt their friendship. Plus, I needed to be sure of myself if Lee was attempting to hit on me or what. I had no idea he had been checking me out since; I was double-minded whether to be upset or flattered. I inevitably went with the latter.

Craig and I returned home that night and made passionate love. The type of love-making we hadn't done in a long while. Even Craig was amazed by my dexterity in bed, and he couldn't help but climax so quickly. I had to wait until he had regained some ounce of strength back before mounting him once again. This time I didn't let off until it was my turn to cum. Amid my climax, I pictured LeeRoy was the one fucking me. I almost feared that I cried out his name when it was me arriving at my orgasmic junction.

"Wow," Craig gasped after I had settled on the bed beside him, both of us calling off from our sexual exertion. "Whatever got you today, honey?"

"I don't know, darling," I kissed his hairy chest. "Maybe it was the alcohol we drank at the club."

My erotic engines were still running, wanting another round with him, but Craig was already out of it. He rolled over on his side and slept off. Upset as I was, I dug into my bedside drawer and took out my rubberised dildo and went ahead with playing with myself under the sheets. However, I tried not to moan too loud so as not to wake up Craig. The entire time, I imagined what LeeRoy would have done to me was he here. He's very athletic and looks the sort who can go for hours of fucking. I tried to imagine his huge cock stretching my pussy walls, driving me insane with lust.

My pussy exploded with another orgasm then, and I put away my dildo and fell into a satisfying sleep.

It was another weekend before Lee came by the house. I was sitting out the back reading an erotic Damien Dsoul novel when he waltzed in through the backyard door behind the swimming pool; this was his preferred choice instead of coming through the front. Lucky for me, I was there to surprise him.

"Hi, Carla," he waved at me as I dropped my book and approached him. "Is Craig around? I've been calling his number, but no luck."

"Craig has been out all morning," I said. "Some emergency he needed to take care of. You're welcome to sit and wait."

"I don't know if I can," he said while glancing at his watch. "I've got someplace I need to be in an hour. I just wanted to check on him regarding some music stuff."

"What if I insist?" I drew closer and pressed my palm against his crotch region. Lee gave a slight jump as if he had been goosed. "I think I can make it worth your while if you wait."

He gave me an odd look. "Carla, what the hell are you doing?"

"Come inside with me, and I'll tell you." I locked my arm around his and led him toward the back door into the house. "I think it's time you and I got to know each other a lot better," I purred.

I never knew how I came to have such guts to be doing what I did that afternoon, but I almost expected Lee to turn away and leave. Instead, he went willingly with me into the living room. I sat him down on the sofa, then lifted my skirt and straddled him. His hands stayed by his side like he was afraid to make contact with my skin.

"Do you remember what you said to me that other night we went celebrating at the club?" I asked him. "If you don't, then maybe I can refresh your memory."

"Please do."

"You stopped me in front of the ladies' room and gave me a kiss, but not before complimenting me and saying 'what Craig doesn't know won't hurt him.' Ring any bells?"

He nodded and gave a sheepish grin. "Yeah, I remember now. But I was just fooling around. Nothing to take seriously."

"To you, maybe it wasn't," I said, "but it was so to me. I haven't stopped thinking about that night since. And wondering what you'd look like without your clothes on you." This whole time I was rinding my butt against his crotch and could feel some life happening underneath his jeans. I took his hands and placed them on my tits. "I want to know if you're the man I reckon you are to all those women out there."

He didn't take back his hands, but kept them glued to my breasts. He looked unsure of everything.

"Carla, you know if Craig were to return right now..."

"Craig won't be home till evening, trust me on that. In the meantime, what he doesn't know won't fucking hurt him."

I let down my dress sleeves and reached behind to unclasp my bra, which then tumbled off my chest. His hands now began squeezing my tits. I rocked my pelvis side to side, feeling my pussy grow damp by the second. My body was coursing with sex waiting to be unleashed.

My only option was to be abrasive. I came off him to the side and started unbuckling his belt. Lee didn't make any attempt at stopping me. I opened his top buttons, then reached in and whipped out his cock. It was an impressive sight to behold with its sinewy vein and circumcised tip. His girth was thick - my hand could barely go around it - a lot thicker than Craig, I had to admit. And his balls, they weighted like dumbbells in my hand as I had to shove his jeans and pair of briefs down his thighs to get a better grasp of them.

His cock went into my mouth, and that was where it stayed for a while. Lee barely moved except now and then squirm from what I was doing to him. His cock filled my mouth. I could barely take half of his shaft; I didn't even have enough room to groan. The good thing was that he allowed me to do everything. I was grateful that he didn't force me to take more of him, or else I likely would have choked on his girth.

I took a moment to marvel at his prick while stroking his shaft as I attempted to catch my breath. My gasps were nearly out of control. I could only imagine what my pussy would feel like once he gets done pounding me with his dick.

"So this is what you've been giving to lonely women out there?" I said.

"They ask for it," he said. "I bet you get enough from Craig."

I shook my head. "Not as much as I'd want. He's certainly not as big as you are."

I stood up and slipped my panties down my legs while Lee extracted his feet out of his jeans. I lifted my skirt as I then came and mounted him. I'll admit that I was a little apprehensive as I was about to let his cock slide inside me. But that apprehension gave way to momentous terror the instant he entered my cunt.

His girth was incredible!

His cock filled me in ways I'd never felt before.

Almost immediately, I could feel an onset of my orgasm speedballing across my womb.

I gritted my teeth as I settled down on his pelvis. Lee was gentle with me and didn't force me to take more than was necessary. At least he didn't then. But it took a while before I could get acquainted with his prick. It felt as though he was thrusting it against my throat. I was gasping and whimpering so hard, at times it felt as though I was choking on my breath. Lee's hands were all over me: squeezing my tits, caressing my shoulders, down to my arms, and then reaching behind to grasp my butt cheeks. The entire time, Craig was the last thing I thought about. My pussy was hungry for Lee's prick and was having a fun ride with it.

At one point, I climbed down from him and fell on the sofa, lost for breath. I reached between my legs and my fingers encountered my cum juice; I must have squirted all over his thighs already.

"If we're gonna do this, then we might as well go all the way," Lee said as he then took my hand and helped me to my feet. "There's no backsliding after this, you know that, right?"

I don't recall what answer I gave him, or if merely I nodded my head at his statement. Not that he needed to tell me twice.

"How about we take things further in the bedroom," I suggested.

We went in that direction. Lee didn't appear worried at all, even as I laid on the bed and opened my legs for him. He climbed on top of me and inserted his cock where it needed to go. I locked my arms and lifted my feet into the air as he began fucking me. He took time to grind his cock sideways, which further enticed my G-spot. I climaxed without being aware of it, and yet I wanted more of him. His cock stretched me to no ends. Even then, I knew my marriage life was going to be different henceforth.

I never knew when Craig returned home - like I would have cared either way. I was lost to Lee's cock pounding me, when I saw Craig standing by the doorway watching, at first I assumed my eyes were deceiving me. Except it wasn't so.

Craig stood by the doorway, watching Lee fuck me.

What made it more surreal was that he was smiling!

Lee pulled out of me and squirted his cum over my abdomen. I certainly would have preferred it in my mouth so I'd know what his semen tastes like. If it was anything comparable to Craig's.

He came off the bed and tottered on his feet for a moment, reeling from the sex.

Craig had disappeared from the doorway the moment Lee climaxed.

"This ain't gonna change anything about us, is it?" Lee asked me.

"On the contrary," I scooped some of his cum off my abdomen and s licked it clean. He tasted nothing like Craig. "I think this is the start of something beautiful between us."

"Good. As long as Craig knows nothing about it."

"I doubt we'll need to worry about Craig," I said. "Like I said, I can keep a secret if you can."

Lee smiled. "All this time, I never would have taken you for a dirty slut, Carla. Glad to know you proved me wrong."

Together we returned to the living room. I almost expected to find Craig there, waiting to surprise us. Lee wore back his clothes, as well I got back into mine.

"Next time I'd like it if we do it at my place," Lee suggested as I escorted him toward the backyard door. "I'll give you the best damn fucking there."

"You sure about that?"

"I won't lie when it comes to sex," he replied. "Also, it'll be better that way without Craig ever finding out. When do you think would be convenient for you?"

"I don't know right now," I said as I opened the backyard door for him. "But I've got your number. You'll hear from me sooner."

"I hope so." He gave me a final kiss. "See you around, babe."

I watched him walk out the door, down the shrubbery path that led to the back road behind our home, where he likely parked his car. I waved goodbye to him before shutting the door and returned to the house.

Craig was in the living room, awaiting my return. You would think that I'd be afraid to confront him, except I wasn't. And you'd think that he was there waiting for my return so he could explode in my face, except that wasn't the case either. Instead of that, he swept me in his arms and carried me to the bedroom, and we got to have the wildest sex ever. He spent plenty of time eating my pussy before fucking me.

Later we laid in bed talking. He described his bafflement when he arrived and found Lee's clothes and mine in the living room but stopped when he heard my screams coming from the bedroom. He had stood by the doorway, watching for much of the time. When Lee climaxed, he went and hid in the guest room and waited until he left.

"I'm going to see him again," I told Craig. He seemed to understand the dynamics of things to come and didn't appear to challenge me.

"When do you want to see him?"

"I don't know. I was thinking next week Wednesday."

"As long as you don't make me wait too long.?"

I thought for a moment, then smiled inwardly. Such was the day I became a new woman.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
22 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The day the whore took charge and let Craigie know that he was now a cuck.

steven857steven857over 2 years ago

I feel to make a story good the characters need to be believable none of these were believable or even close. Furthermore dominate does not equal slut. Any female can spread her legs at the drop of a hat and there are plenty that are so inclined. That does not make them dominate but rather it makes them uncaring, selfish, untrustworthy, and quite possibly a STD carrier. If you are going to write a cuckold story there need to be a build up of the characters so they are at least somewhat close to realistic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Suggestion: Stay in the categories where this shit is appreciated. Why is that so hard? You'd think you know by now. What a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

more like d-loser.

Who pretends to write this shit?

Why does everything have to be so racist? Whatever happened to people "falling in love" and remaining faithful?

This "author" especially has a penchant for hatred of lighter skinned peoples. Fuck them bitches, whatever the color, but fuck over whitey all the time.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

And to my unabashed surprise, my husband has since loved me for it.

Sadly, as hard as you tried to make it seem otherwise and failed, clearly that feeling wasn't reciprocated by the woman who made vows to him.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife Needs More Pt. 01 Lustful revelations ignite and transform a couple's sex life.in Loving Wives
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs - Again and Again Anna describes how Bob's big cock makes her feel.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories