The Day My Brother... Pt. 03

Story Info
Marisol is used by her brother next to her parents.
5.3k words
4.53
84.1k
111

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This FICTION story contains elements of non-consent, incest, abuse, humiliation and other darker types of kinks. If such things offend you, please do not read. This story is meant for entertainment only for those that can tell fiction from reality.

In a daze, I stare forward. I gulp, swallowing the spit that have collected in the back of my throat. My parents just went outside to start the barbeque. I know what that means. It means he will be coming any moment.

3 months ago when I went to take a shower, my 18 year old brother fucked me. I'll spare the details, but he forced fucked me, his 19 year old sister. I was so shocked at the time that I didn't know what to do. But he did. He got mad at me after. Told me what a horrible sister I was for keeping something like that away from him. Said he was going to take my pussy whenever and wherever he wanted and that I would have to take it.

Since that day, he's changed. Whenever it is just he and I, he uses me. And he's done so much too. Every time he finds me, I never know what he'll do or want. Sometimes it is just for me to show my breasts or maybe my womanhood, but other times it's to fuck me in some humiliating position while naked. Other times it's to whip me with a flogger.

When he is around my parents and I, he's normal. He's the caring brother I've always had. He listens, laughs and is his normal nerdy self. But when it is just he and I, he's different. Like he is a completely different person. He becomes dominate and mean, taking what he wants and not caring if he hurts me. In fact, I think he likes hurting me.

Let me give you a few examples of things he has done. For one, nearly every night he comes into my bedroom once our parents go to bed. There he does as he wants but it always ends with him fucking me until he cums in me. During the day, when our parents leave the room, even if its just for a moment, he'll make me lift my shirt and bra to expose myself and not lower it until we hear our parents coming back. Sometimes when I come home from school he makes me insert a wireless dildos, which he controls throughout the rest of the day as he wants no matter where I am.

Of late he's not been as bad. He normally only uses me a few times a week. This could be because I've started to hang around my parents like glue. Or I'm out of the house where he can't get me. Been doing my best to get out of this house where he lives and can't wait until college starts up again. It's just for this semester they have virtual classes with the dorms closed.

As I knew he would, my brother enters the kitchen. I would have gone with my parents outside, but they asked me to put the chips for dinner into bowls, and it would look weird if I took everything outside when we will eat inside.

You might ask why I don't do something about him. Why not tell my parents or even the police? Why not slap him? Why not punch and kick him when he tries to do something? Well, my answer is one I can't really explain.

When he becomes that other person, I get scared. He's just so stern and demanding. It scares me to disobey. That I don't want to find out what he will do if I don't do as he wants. Not to mention how crazy the whole thing is. For him to do what he does to his own sister. Even to think like he does, I mean, he seriously thinks I was hiding how good my womanhood feels from him...it's crazy. Crazy and scary.

Without saying anything he walks up behind me as I face the counter and grabs my hips in a rough grab. With force he spins me around so I'm made to face him, getting dizzy at how fast I'm spun.

Not even looking at me, he unbuttons my pants and yanks them down. Then my panties are yanked down to my knees to expose my womanhood to the kitchen. And as he normally does, he lifts my shirt and then bra so my breasts bounce free. He does love my boobs for some reason. Like he always wants to see them.

I put my hands to my face as my brother kneels down and puts his face against my pussy. I feel his tongue start to dart over my clit, pressing hard on it. Then he starts to flick it left and right, pressing hard as he does. He's eating me out again.

In the past month, he's gotten interested in oral sex, but only on me. He's licked me more times than I can count. It makes me wonder if he's using me for practice. Like he wants to try it with a girlfriend and wants to make sure he's good at it first. He is getting better and I think that's because he listens to my body, as no matter how hard I fight the feelings, I do get aroused and often cum. And yes, it is very humiliating and embarrassing to cum from your younger brother.

He keeps licking, treating my womanhood as his private place, the sounds of his tongue wagging clearly heard. Then the door to the backyard opens, and my brother calmly stops, stands and jerks up my jeans. He spins me around just as our father comes in.

"Hey, don't fill up on chips," my father tells my brother as he enters the kitchen. My father witness nothing but my brother leaning over me to take a handful of chips from the open bag in front of me. I keep my hips pressed against the counter to hide that my jeans are unbuttoned. With trembling hands, I pour the chips into a bowl, not looking at either of them.

"I won't, I won't," my brother responds, chomping on the chips. My father then asks if he can watch the grill, and the two go off together, leaving me alone. I finally am able to pull up my panties and then button my jeans, my womanhood feeling very tingly from the brief interaction.

What I think really concerns me about my brother is how he keeps doing more each time. At first it was just sex, and maybe a spanking. Then he started to get toys to use on me. Next was true blue BDSM acts with rope and floggers. He's even threatened taking me outside for a walk or fucking me in front of strangers. I don't know how far he'll go or what he's capable of doing.

Once I get the chips into their bowls, I put them on the table then go outside to be around my mom to protect myself. This leads to the food getting grilled and us having dinner together. It's much like any dinner together, much talking, much asking about how classes are, much debating COVID and the state of the world.

After dinner my parents suggest we all watch a movie. We all move into the living room at this, with my parents sitting together on the couch, me in a chair to the left of the couch and my brother in one on the right.

My parents pick some goofy looking romcom movie that I've never heard of before. It ends up being from some Nordic country as it is subtitled, not that it means it's bad. Just means there's a bit of reading to do.

The movie is very boring. Slow and boring. Not to mention the plot doesn't really make sense. I end up on my cell within minutes, checking Facebook, going on discord and texting friends. Across the way I see my brother doing this as well as my parents try to get into the movie, but even they are having issues.

After about 20 minutes or so, my brother stands up. He then walks over to me, passing in front of my parents. To my horror, he grabs my shirt and yanks it up, exposing my bra. A moment later, he yanks this up as well so my breasts come spilling out.

"NO!" I harshly whisper in fear, but my parents don't react. Shocked by this, I see why; they're asleep. Both snore softly on the couch, having eaten too much and got lulled to sleep by the boring movie.

"You...you can't," I whimper/plead to my brother, terrified. What if my parents wake up? What if they see me like this? What if they see him doing something? My life would be ruined. It would be over. We'd be seen as freaks.

My brother doesn't say anything to this. He rarely talks when he uses me. The only times he talks is when he's ordering me to do or say something. Otherwise he has a stone cold expression and is silent as the grave.

He then walks around my chair. A moment later, he grabs my hands. Using a great deal of force he yanks them up over my head and together. He painfully pulls them back, making me bend my elbows as he pulls my hands behind my head, which makes me arch my back due to the pain.

"Please, don't. At least take me to your room," I beg as I hear him dig in his pocket. I know what he's about to do, not that I can stop it. He carries freaking zipties with him these days, just so he can bind me if he so chooses. He keeps them in his pocket all the time. Normally it is for my hands to be tied behind my back, but other times it is to bind a hand to something, like a bed post.

"Please," I whisper/plead again, but my wrists are not just ziptied together, but ziptied to the top of my chair. I'm stuck, hands behind my head as they secured to the wooden frame of my chair, forcing my tits not to just be seen, but pushed forward, making sure they are on full display... with my sleeping parents feet away.

I begin to stare forward in shock as he moves back around to my front and unbuttons my jeans. He's careful not to make too much noise as he does this, for when he slides my jeans down, he does it slow so there's barely any rustling sounds. And then my panties are pulled down as well, only this time both are pulled all the way to my ankles, completely exposing my shaved womanhood.

Only he doesn't stop there. My shoes and socks are peeled off, leaving me barefoot. And then my jeans and panties are removed as well, leaving me completely bottomless. Now my pussy and bare legs are completely exposed to my sleeping parents.

My chest heaves up and down in fear. He's crazy. Utterly crazy. And I have no clue what he's trying to do. Is he going to reveal to our parents he's been raping me for months? Or is he just aroused at doing something with them so close? For all I know, he may just want to see their reaction at seeing me while he says he was in his room or something.

I stare forward as he parts my legs. I no longer say anything. I know there's no point as if I say anything, there's a chance it wakes them up, not to mention I know he's not listening. Well, he is listening but he doesn't care. When he gets like this, I'm just a sex object.

I don't even say anything when he zip ties my ankles to the legs of the chair, forcing my legs to stay spread. He even joins a few zipties together and secures each knee to the top of the chair legs to make sure I can't move them at all.

He then does something I know he likes doing, which is to pick up my panties, smell them, and then stuff them in my mouth. I've become so used to it, I just open my mouth once he grabs them as I know where they are going. Sure enough, a moment later the cotton pink panties are stuffed in my mouth.

This can't be happening. He can't really be doing this. I didn't think he could get much worse than some of the things he's done, but I'm wrong. Like when he flogged me for 30 minutes on the stairs right on my tits, ass and pussy when my parents went to the store. Or when he tied me up naked at my own window in the middle of the night with the lights on.

And then he walks out of the room. Just leaves, and leaves me like this, naked and helpless, to which my parents could wake up at any moment. Wake up and see their adult daughter's goodies in a sight they'll never forget.

A few minutes later he comes back. When he does, I let out a groan as I see he has his fucking box. It's a black box with a lock on it, which is where he hides all the sex toys he purchased to use on me. Inside are horrible and painful things such as clamps, floggers as well as vibrators and plugs.

He stops in front of our parents and looks at them. Feeling good that they are fast asleep, he walks to me. After putting the box on the coffee table, he opens it. Then he pulls out a silver nipple clamp.

Shaking my head NO, he puts the clamp on my right nipple, making me whimper. Despite having this done countless times, the biting pain still hurts bad. This is what I was scared of as I have to really fight to stay quiet as it normally makes me scream. The only good thing is that after a few long moments, the pain sort of merges with you so it stops hurting, that is until it is removed.

My other nipple is clamped as well, despite me trying to communicate that our parents will see. Now both nipples have the silver clamps, both sticking straight out on my hard nipples. Dear me, what will my parents think if they see me wearing these?

He takes out yet another clamp and puts it on me, only this time on my clit. This one always hurts the most as that part is by far the most sensitive. Again I fight to stay quiet as it feels like some wild animal is biting down on my most sensitive place.

Now he pulls out his cell to take a pic of me. He then moves to the side so he can get my parents in the picture as well. There's a very creepy smile on his face as he does this, like he's more than aroused at the moment. Then I see the red light come on, which means he's no longer taking pictures but recording. He wants a video of what he's doing to me feet from our parents.

He must have gotten what he wanted because he puts his cell back in his pocket. Then he moves back to the box and pulls out a pink long-ball looking thing. My eyes widen at this not because I'm scared of it, as it is just a remote-controlled vibrator, but they widen as what it means. That thing vibrates, it makes noise. Noise that could wake up our parents.

Not seeming to think about this, my younger brother moves up to me and places the pink small vibrator against my pussy. There he slowly pushes it against me, forcing it to go inside. As I know he won't stop until it is inside, I attempt to help him do it by rocking my hips some. So, he pushes it all the way inside me, making sure it goes deep inside by pushing it further inside me with a single finger.

Whipping out his cell, he turns the vibrator on. When I feel it start, I jerk like I always do. He has it on a low setting, not that it matters. The thing vibrates inside me, making my entire pussy gently vibrate in a pleasant manner. It sort of feels like if someone has two fingers inside, gently wiggling them nonstop.

This feeling is ruined as he moves another object from the box towards me. It's a ball weight, which he attaches to my right nipple clamp. I have to fight not to make any noise as the weight drags my nipple and boob lightly downward. Within a few seconds he does the same to my other breast, both clamped and weighted as the vibrator keeps on.

More video now as he takes out his cell. This time he motions in a lewd way for me to shake my breasts. Whimpering, I do as my brother wants, fighting the urge to start sobbing as I shake my breasts and feel the pain from my abused tits. This makes him very happy and I see he's making sure to get my parents in the shot.

Once again he puts the cell away, and then steps back to me. It's here that I notice he's taken off his shoes. Must be so he does not make any noise as he walks over the carpet. At least this means he knows the danger of what he's doing, not that it makes this any better. He's still doing it.

I groan and then shake my head NO while looking up at him as he shows what he wants next. You see, he's undoing his jeans. No, he's not. He's undoing his zipper. And then he pulls his cock out from it, revealing he's already extremely hard.

With no words he reaches into my mouth and pulls out my panties. After pocketing them, he moves forward and puts his cock in my mouth. Resigned to my fate, I open my mouth as I always do, knowing what is coming. I've sucked his cock probably hundreds of times by now.

I start performing, doing it the way he likes. He likes it when I first suck on just his cock-head while flicking my tongue over the bottom of it. I do that for a few seconds then bob down on his cock, going deep to take all of his cock while it moves over my lips. I go deep on this, until my face presses against his stomach. If I don't go all the way, he'll just grab my head and force me anyway. Then I pull back until I'm sucking his cock-head again.

I give my younger brother a blowjob while our parents are feet away. As I bob up and down on his cock, my tits swing and jiggle, making the weights on my tits move. Not to mention the vibrator is still inside, gently massaging my insides. And yes, this makes me feel like a whore.

I try not to think about what my parents would say if they see this. There's not a scene worse than having a parent catch you with your own brother's cock in your mouth. At least no scene worse that I know of at the moment.

I'm probably one of the few people on earth that can feel the humiliation of being able to say, "I know how to suck my brother's dick the way he likes."

He is more excited than normal tonight as he's thrusting into my mouth. Normally he has me do all the work, but now he grabs my head and thrusts to face fuck me. He only does this when he's really excited or about to cum. Just takes hold of my head and thrusts as fast and hard as he can.

And then he cums. It happens so fast that it shocks me. He normally lasts much longer, but like I said, he's worked up tonight. He cums after maybe 20 seconds.

Only he doesn't cum in my mouth. No. The bastard pulls his cock out and cums right on my face. Aims it right in the center, where it sprays his seed over my cheeks, eyes, and well, everywhere. Stream after stream shoots out, feeling as if it goes all over my face.

When I get to open my eyes again, I have to do it slow as I feel his cum on my eyelids. By the time I open enough to really see, I can see he is recording again with his cell phone. This time he walks up to have the cell record inches from my cum covered face. Then he walks to my parents where he does the same, putting the cell close enough to touch.

The vibrator inside me is cranked up.

I jerk at this, my body trying to react but unable to as I am tied down to the chair. The vibrations are now so intense. It makes it that I can't stop wiggling and squirming. It is turned up so much that I hear the faint humming sound it makes while still inside me.

As I've learned about what he likes from our "sessions" I know he's learned about me. He knows that I fight not to feel any pleasure from what he does. To block out the good feelings and fight not to have any orgasms as they are so demeaning. But he has learned he can lower my defenses and/or wear me down.

That's why he had the vibrator at such a low level for so long. It basically wore me down on the inside and made my pussy more sensitive. It now doesn't let me block out the feelings or vibrations that I have. I feel each and every thing that damn toy does inside me as it is cranked up so high.

I keep struggling in the chair as the vibrator makes me tingle horribly. As I squirm and wiggle, he records. Only at one point he holds his finger to his mouth and says "Shhh," as my chair creaks and moans with my movements. But I can't help but move. I try hard not to, as my parents waking to see me like this would be life ending.

Humiliation floods into me as I feel the orgasm coming. I shake my head NO as hard as I can to try and tell myself not to have it. To stop it. That I know my parents will wake up during it to see their daughter cumming with a face covered in cum.

I cum. I'm unable to stop any of it, and I cum. It builds low and then ramps up, sending waves of pleasure all over me. My body tenses and I close my eyes as I fight not to moan or say anything. But this is like stuffing a human inside a small birdcage and telling them not to make noise, it's impossible.

This orgasm is so much more intense than my normal ones. I know it is because of the risk of what is at stake. If my parents wake up and see this, I'll have my life ruined. I'll be a sex freak who let her brother do this to her for so long. For he is fully clothed and even put his cock up. He looks normal as can be.

12