The Day My Sister Tricked Me Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stare at the bathroom door. I made the best of this bad situation my sister threw at me. And honestly, it's gonna be pretty damn funny when I rush out that door and sprint straight for my bedroom. It will be over before she even knows what's going on. And if she happens to get a picture, she'd need to capture my face for it to mean anything - my body could 100% pass for a girl's right now, especially in the panties area. She'll probably get some blurry photo of me from behind, or of my legs or something, and have a hard time convincing anyone it's a pic of me. What did I even have to worry about?

I reach for the handle, swing it open and dive out.

***

PART TWO

***

I begin running immediately, and just as quickly begin stumbling on those extra-tall heels. But I catch my balance while still making ground and before I know it I'm half way down the hall. And better yet, there's no sign of my sister! She must have forgotten about me or gotten bored of waiting. Who cares why? She's not here and I'm almost at my bedroom door, and that's all the matters. I practically jump the last few feet, stretching my hand toward my door handle, not caring that such a maneuver pulls the crop up and reveals the bra. I latch onto the metal handle and push it down, ready to bust that door open.

But it doesn't budge, and I slam right into it. It was a hard hit too since I was running so damn fast; my left leg went up in the air behind me, the heel flying free, and my face smashed against the wood, the tight choker nicking my skin at the sudden jerk of my neck. I stumbled back, and it was only then that I noticed something peculiar about my door, other than the fact it was locked.

Neatly taped in the center was a small white envelope, simply addressed to "Princess". No prizes for guessing who that might be referring too... I tear the letter from the door, open it up and read it:

Hey bro,

I hope the clothes fit nicely, I always thought pink was your color!

Oh, you really didn't think this was the end, did you? Awww you poor thing. No No No, I have a big day planned for you. It's gonna be so much fun! I've been planning this for quite some time now. Did you not wonder how I was able to get into the bathroom and steal your towel? The lock has been broken for weeks! One of the screws comes right out and the whole thing just falls off. Interesting, right? I figured that out a while back but thought that kinda knowledge is best kept secret.

Speaking of secrets, it's the same rules as the last letter. If you don't obey, Mom & Dad find out you smoke, which means no gig, plus a whole lot more trouble. I bet you regret being mean to your sister all these years, huh? :)

So I'm guessing you noticed your bedroom door is locked. I have your key. If you do everything you're told, I will give it to you and you can enter your bedroom. Sound fair? Probably not, HAHAHA! Too bad. Head down to the kitchen to read your list of tasks.

And I thought I had it all figured out...

*****

A minute or so later and I am still standing in the hall. A whole list of tasks?! Who knows what that could include. I want out of this. There should be no one else at home besides my sister, but I still really don't wanna go downstairs dressed the way I am. I tried to open my door a bunch of times, but it is definitely locked. I even tried the other bedrooms - my parents', my sister's, the spare room. All locked. She thinks of everything.

I had kicked off the other heel and I'm now standing barefoot, but there's little point in removing much more without my own clothes to cover up. Besides, I'm feeling pretty cold wearing so little as it is. And I know the only way I can get access to my own clothes is by getting that damn key. I realize I have no choice but to head downstairs...

I begin to march down the steps, the pair of heels not on my feet but in my hands, in a minor act of defiance. It would be deadly descending in those things anyway, so I'm glad I'm carrying them. Saying that, it's not completely pleasant making my way down the stairs; although I am no longer hard (I think that second letter distracted my thoughts long enough, thank God), walking seems to put pressure on my balls since everything is tucked between my legs, so I find myself bending at the knees more and sticking my hips back to be more comfortable. My ass sorta sticks out as a result, and I've suddenly become conscious of how much my hips sway as I take each step. I feel like a bloody model on a catwalk! When I make my way to the bottom of the stairs, I see a piece of paper stuck to the wall, with an arrow pointing towards the kitchen. I reluctantly follow.

Inside the kitchen I find the "list of tasks" neatly placed on the kitchen table. Giving it a quick read, I see it's a bunch of tedious chores, including doing my sister's laundry and making her something to eat. Great, I'm supposed to be her slave for the day? I bet she was avoiding doing chores for ages, until finally our parents went away for the weekend and she could put her plan in motion and have me do everything! But, should I even do it? I feel like such a dope standing in a girl's outfit (and a skimpy one at that) in my own kitchen. But what choice do I have? Let's say I go find my sister, where ever she is, and demand she gives me the key? She'd laugh in my face, and tell me I better obey or else I'm screwed. And she'd be right.

If I do every chore on this list, I will be obeying her every word, so she can't complain. Getting all this crap done will get me the key, I know it. Besides, it looks like most of the work can be done within the kitchen, and I thought there would be a lot worse in store for me than a few chores. No one has seen me dressed like this yet, so doesn't it make sense to get these chores done now? I glance out the kitchen window, grateful that no one is walking by this early in the morning. The faster I get these chores done, the faster I can get into jeans and a t-shirt.

I take a look at the first thing on the list. I gotta make her breakfast, great. But I am happy to see that the list is actually not as long as I first thought, it just looks longer because of how specific her breakfast menu is. She gives me the exact ingredients of her sandwich, strict rules on how she wants her coffee, and a detailed recipe on how to prepare her dessert. Jesus, you'd only ever have a breakfast this grand at a 5-star hotel! But, I think I can prepare it in no time at all. I make my way to the fridge, my bare feet padding along on the cold kitchen tiles.

Before I knew it I have her sandwich made exactly how she wanted it (I ended up getting mayonnaise on the crop top, but who cares, it ain't mine!) and started preparing the rest of her meal, which included cereal, orange juice AND coffee, two slices of toast, a slice of cake with whipped cream and a small bowl of strawberries. When it was finished, I took a step back and looked at it, neatly prepared on a large tray for her convenience. I was actually proud of my work! I left it there on the counter and quickly moves on to my next task.

Next I had to do the dishes and sweep the kitchen floor, which I now recall were things my sister so generously offered to do while my parents were away. They are gonna return to see a spotless kitchen and she'll be ready to take credit for it. Fantastic... I robotically move from task to task though, getting through the list at a surprising pace.

Only fifteen minutes later, and I'm at the bottom of the page. Although the outfit became more bearable over time, I still want pants on more than anything else! And interestingly enough, the next chore might actually help me with that problem.

The chore is to do her laundry. According to the list, literally all I have to do is sort the darks from the colors and run them off in the washing machine. But my plan is to pick out some clothes that will cover me a lot more than I am now, before I throw anything in the machine. I'll grab some sweatpants and a big hoodie and I will look somewhat presentable again. I don't care if they need to be cleaned, and I bet you won't even be able to tell they're girl's clothes. This is my ticket out of looking like a damn stripper, because I'm still keeping in mind that Sarah never specified how long I need to wear all this. Literally any other item of clothing would be better than what I have on. I am so not used to this much exposed skin!

I go to the far end of the kitchen where the basket of clothes is. Looks like there's a lot, so there's bound to be something for me. I begin sorting through the pile. I guess there's just underwear on top, as I flick through about four bras and about six thongs, each one brighter and lacier and smaller than the last. In fact, as I work my way through the pile, I notice that it's all underwear so far, much to my disdain. I lift up a particularly intricate bra and hold it before me. It's straps are slim and shiny like ribbons, and there's a tiny cute bow in the center of the thing. Studying it further, I realized to my shock that the cups... are see-through! It's a black fabric but it's thin enough to reveal all! Jesus, why would my sister own a thing like that? It horrible to imagine that my sister wears things so... sexy. And for who?! I quickly move on before my mind begins to think of who she would wear it for and what she'd be doing in such a scenario. It proves difficult to move on so easily however, as I soon come across the matching, equally-transparent underwear. Ewwww.

By the time I'm finished sorting through the clothes, I realize it consists entirely of underwear. And they only got worse and worse as I went through them; bras with intricate lacy designs, sets with straps that connected the bra and panties as one, and even a bright red, completely crotchless pair of underwear. She did this on purpose! She did this to embarrass me for one, and also to make sure I'd have nothing to cover up! That's my plan out the window! And the crappy panties I have on are only getting more uncomfortable by the minute. It didn't really bother me until I started sorting through the clothes; I think I might be getting hard again.

Walking becomes noticeably more awkward, now that I am hard down there. But... surely that has nothing to do with the underwear I sorted through? I mean, I get that it might be considered attractive to some, but not me! That's my sister's stuff! Hell no, it's a complete coincidence.

I throw the dark clothes into the machine and have all the colored thongs and bras in a neat pile ready to go in next. I take a look at the list to make sure everything else is done. And luckily I did take a second glance, as written down the very bottom in small writing, missed by my eyes the first time, were the words "please turn over". I did exactly that, and found one last task, and a horrible one at that:

"Take out the trash"

***

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Seriously... how am I gonna pull this off? I start desperately looking around the kitchen for anything that could cover me up - a blanket, a towel, a robe - but there's nothing. The stuff I'm currently wearing is SOMEHOW the best thing for coverage. The only other clothing lying around is the laundry, and something tells me a thong and a transparent bra are not going to be of much help. And I thought things were going well enough until now! God, she really knows how to push limits...

The three large garbage bags are lying by the back door. I even consider emptying one out and using the bag to cover myself up, but I literally just showered and I don't want to smell like crap. Plus, where would I dump the trash? It's too disgusting to be a viable solution, and there's no empty bag around. There's no way out of this. I'm gonna have to go outside dressed they way I am.

Unless... unless I refuse to do it? Yeah. Why should I? This is too damn far. Doing chores for her in the kitchen was one thing, since no one was around. Once I'm dressed again nobody will ever know I wore this. Obviously not my ideal Saturday, but I bit the bullet to get my bedroom door key. I was tricked. It sucked, but I accepted it. This last chore however... this changes things. I have to go out in public. There's a chance I could be spotted. Sarah has pushed her luck. I'm gonna go find her and tell her straight to her face that the fun is over!

I gain more confidence in my plan when a bright idea pops into my head. I grab the list of chores and fold it up. I'm gonna keep onto it, because it's evidence of this whole blackmail scheme. I'll tell her that unless she gives me the key immediately, I will show our parents the list and explain everything to them. I just need somewhere safe to keep the list. Somewhere that she can't get to, in case she tries to destroy the evidence...

I decide to slip it right down the front of the panties I'm wearing. There's no pockets on this outfit, so it's as good a place as any. Plus, there's no way she'll look down there!

I march off to find and confront my sister.

END OF PART TWO.

Thanks a lot for reading this, I hope you enjoyed it. Let me know if you want to see more, as feedback really drives me to keep going.

12