The Day That Changed Sarah

Story Info
Married woman becomes a part-time prostitute.
8.3k words
4.12
14.9k
30
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertjohn
robertjohn
109 Followers

Sarah heard the front door open and her husband, Dave, stumbled inside. She glanced at the alarm clock on the bedside table. It was Friday night, no, Saturday morning, half past one in the morning. He was even later than usual, returning from his regular 'night out with the lads'. She, as usual, had spent the evening at home looking after the children.

She heard him rummaging around in the fridge for something to eat. She knew that when he came to bed he would want sex, he always did after a night out. She had long ago given up resisting his advances, as he would only carry on, pestering her until he got what he wanted. She hoped he wouldn't be too long, as she had to get up in the morning, to get the children ready for their Saturday morning activities. She loved him, and liked to please him, but she just wanted to get it over and done with, so she could get to sleep.

He was in the bedroom now, clumsily getting rid of his clothes.

"Sarah, Sarah, are you awake darling?"

He was drunk and it sounded more like " Shar, Shar, you wake darlin?"

"Yes I'm awake. I am now anyway," she said in a resigned voice.

He crawled into bed, reaching for her, pulling her across to him.

"Come 'ere luvly wife."

She was lying on her side, facing away from him. His hand reached for her breast, squeezing and pulling at it, a bit too roughly for her liking. His groin pressed into the curves of her buttocks. He kissed her cheek, moving clumsily to find her mouth.

"Gimmee a kiss my booful girl."

She turned her face to him and accepted his slobbery kiss. His mouth tasted of beer, and whatever he had been eating in the kitchen. He was hard now and dry humping her from behind. He pulled her over towards him, and put his hand on the back of her head. She knew what was coming next.

"Too tired to fuck, gimmee a nice suck, sweehart."

She sighed and slithered down into position. Her hand wanked his cock as she put it straight into her mouth. No finesse, no licking it or kissing it first. She would just let him use her mouth as he would her pussy, and get him off as quickly as possible. She started to bob up and down on it, his hand on her head encouraging her. She noted the slightly pissy taste of his cock.

"Why didn't he at least wash it, if he wanted a blowjob?" she asked herself.

She carried on sucking a bit more before she started to realise that there was another taste, mixed in with the piss.

"Huh, what the hell is that?"

The nearest thing she had ever tasted was the couple of times she had licked her fingers, after masturbating.

"Oh fuck, that's it, it's the taste of a woman's cunt. Another woman's cunt!" she realised with disgust and anger.

She tried to pull off him, but he was well on the way to cumming, and held her firmly in place. He was virtually fucking her mouth now, intent only on his own pleasure. She struggled a bit but it was futile and in another moment or two he ejaculated. Not the usual six or seven strong spurts of thick, creamy cum, but just a couple of weak dribbles. He sighed his contentment as he let go of her head.

"Fantastic, darlin. Oh that was so fuckin' good. What a great lil' cocksucker you are!" he said before rolling over on his side and falling asleep.

She lay there for a moment, shocked, stunned. After a moment or two she got up and went to the bathroom. She leaned over the washbasin and heaved and thought she was going to vomit. She rinsed her mouth out repeatedly with water, then with mouthwash. She was used to the taste of Dave's cum, but not this. She spent five minutes brushing her teeth with toothbrush and toothpaste. The filthy taste of some unknown sluts cunt was finally gone, but not the memory of it.

She sat on the toilet and wept. That their marriage should have come to this. It was bad enough, she thought, that he had been unfaithful, but that he should have so little consideration for her, that he made her suck his dirty, unwashed cock, was unforgivable.

She had done so much to make their marriage work. She had given up her job to take on the traditional housewife role. When money was short it was always her that went without. She couldn't remember the last time she had bought herself new clothes. But there always seemed to be money for him to go drinking or going to football matches. It was rare that she had the chance to go out with her friends. More and more he just seemed to take her for granted. Where had all the love gone?

As her tears dried up her mood changed from misery, shame, humiliation, disgust, sadness to one of anger. A sense that enough was enough. She felt like leaving him, but she wasn't going to do that, for the sake of the children. But things were going to change, she told herself. She didn't know how yet, but change they would.

The new Sarah.

Sarah was tall and slim, but curvy in all the right places. And even after having had two children her 34C breasts and her derriere were as firm and perfectly shaped as they had always been. She had shoulder length, light brown hair ( which she always thought of as mousy ), and a pretty face. She had a light complexion and her skin was flawless. She was a modest woman and never really acknowledged that she was actually rather beautiful. But the next morning she studied herself in the mirror and, in her new mood, decided that maybe she didn't look too bad. If Dave didn't value her she thought, then maybe someone else would.

The rest of the weekend was just a normal family weekend. She said nothing to him about what had happened, but acted normal, if a little cool. Monday evening however they had a blazing row. Sarah reminded Dave that he needed to give her enough money, to buy the dress that had been promised her. It was her best friend Julia's thirtieth birthday in a couple of weeks, and a girls night had been planned.

"Sorry, Sarah, we can't afford it this month."

"But you promised, ages ago!"

"Yeah, but I have had to pay for my football season ticket this month. And now that the Blues have got into the semi-finals me and the boys are going away up north for the match. We will be staying over night. I can't miss it, we are all going."

"But what about me? What about what I want? I'm sick of being the one who always goes without."

Dave was surprised, she normally would have given up at this point, not carried on arguing with him. But this was the new Sarah.

"Look, you can wear one of your old dresses, you've got some perfectly nice ones in the wardrobe. You'll still have just as good a time, I'm sure. You can buy a new one next month."

"Next month will be too late, and besides you will probably find some reason why we can't afford it then, too."

She felt her eyes filling with tears. Not tears of sorrow, but tears off anger and frustration. But she didn't want him to see her cry.

"You bastard, you selfish bastard!" she said, before leaving the room and slamming the door behind her.

Sarah meets two prostitutes.

Wednesday was the day she went into the bigger town, some few miles away, where there was a larger supermarket, with cheaper prices. Sometimes she would meet Julia and they would look at shops together and have a coffee and catch up. Unfortunately Julia couldn't make it as she was not feeling well. Sarah was disappointed, as she could really have done with the company.

She spent an hour or so looking morosely around some of the shops, at things she couldn't buy for herself. She just bought a few things for the children. Then she had a coffee and cake in the rather dreary shopping centre cafe. Two young women sat down at the table next to hers. They were a few years younger than Sarah, early twenties she guessed, one black, one white. They were dressed casually, but were both quite attractive.

She couldn't help but overhear their conversation, and was amazed at what she heard.

"So you're back on the game again, you slutty thing you" said the black girl.

"Well, you were never really off it, were you?" her friend replied.

They both dissolved into a fit of giggles.

"You know how it is, bills to pay. So when is your first 'date' then?"

"In a couple of hours. But not exactly a date. Not a slow seduction with flowers, wine and dinner. More like half an hour of hard shagging, and six ten pound notes in my purse at the end of it!"

More laughter from them both.

"Who is it with, anyone I know?"

"Oh yes, you know him alright -- Big Ted!"

More giggles.

" Yeah, I remember him alright. Big in more ways than one, I seem to recall! And that's it for the day, just Big Ted?"

"No, I've got another one half an hour later. A first timer, I don't remember his name."

Their conversation moved on to more mundane subjects and Sarah went back to her gloomy thoughts. She must have looked as miserable as she felt as, a few minutes later, the black girl looked across at her.

"Cheer up, it may never happen" she said to Sarah.

"It already has" she replied with a wan smile.

"Men or money?" said the white girl.

"Both."

"Come and sit with us and tell us about it. Those are problems we know all about."

Sarah was touched by their kindness, and needed the company. She pick up her cup and bags and moved across to their table. They introduced themselves -- the black girl was called Sharon and the other was called Chrissy.

After ten minutes of telling them about her problems, and receiving their sympathy, she felt a lot better and relaxed in their company. They, in turn, told her how they had both been abandoned by the fathers of their children, and the difficulties of coping with that.

Sarah thought about what they had been talking about, when they first sat down. She had never met anyone who had had sex for money. She was fascinated by the idea and wanted to know more.

"I couldn't help hearing what you were talking about before. Do you really have sex for money? I've never known anyone who has done that."

They happily told her, without any embarrassment, about that aspect of their lives. They'd struggled to keep their heads above water, financially. They had a friend who was in the same position as them, but she never seemed to have money problems. It turned out that she was a part-time prostitute.

To cut a long story short, they were both persuaded to give it a try. The first few times were a bit difficult, having sex with strangers who they, normally, would never give the time of day to, let alone fuck them. But they soon got used to it. The men weren't usually very attractive, but by and large they were OK. Just ordinary guys looking for a bit of fun and sexual release.

They both said that, sometimes, it actually felt quite good to send them away with a big smile on their faces. A job well done. But, firstly and fore-mostly, it was the money. They could earn more in half an hour than several hours working at some dreary, minimum wage job.

"We only work when we want. If we don't like a guy, we don't see him again," said Sharon.

"It's not for everyone, of course, but neither of us mind doing it, honestly. We're never going to get rich from it, but the extra money has really made life less of a struggle for us," added Chrissy.

"Do you ever ... you know .... umm ...: " Sarah started to say, a bit embarrassed to ask.

Sharon knew what she was trying to say "Get off on it you mean? Not often, but occasionally, yeah. It's kind of a bonus when I do. Chrissy does all the time, she's a real nympho."

"Come on Shar, not all the time. But if I get to mix business with pleasure, what's wrong with that?"

Chrissy smiled to herself, as if remembering some of those fortunate occasions!

"Perhaps you should try it some time Sarah. It could help with both your problems."

Sarah blushed and said, "Oh god no. I could never do that." But somehow it didn't come out with any great degree of conviction.

"Anyway, think about. We could do with some help looking after our regulars. I have to go home now, to get ready for my 'date'. I need to go the pharmacy as well," said Chrissy, getting up and putting her jacket on.

"Lots of lube and a packet of Trojans if you're seeing Ted!" advised Sharon. They all fell about laughing as Chrissy headed for the door.

"I should go too," said Sharon, "but think about it. I can see that it has got you just a teensy bit interested, hasn't it? If you want to, we can fix you up with someone suitable for your first time.

We will be here next Wednesday, so perhaps we will see you again then."

"I hope so. It has been really nice talking to you both."

Sarah was a bit surprised when Sharon gave her a hug and a kiss on her cheek.

"Next week then. Bye."

"Bye."

A seed has been sown. A decision is made.

Sarah did her food shopping, loaded it into the car and headed back home. But all the way she couldn't stop thinking about what they had told her. She kept imagining what it would be like fucking a complete stranger, for money. The more she thought about it, the more she realised it was turning her on. She wriggled a bit on the seat and felt that her pussy had moistened up a little.

When she got home she unloaded the shopping as quickly as she could and, five minutes later, she was lying on the bed with her panties off and her fingers working furiously on her wet, horny pussy. She orgasmed rapidly, with images of an anonymous stranger fucking her, carelessly, intently - a little pile of banknotes on the bedside cabinet.

In the next few days she started reading prostitute stories on Literotica. Some were true and some were fantasies, but she became more and more excited by them. They became her favourite masturbation fantasies. She began to wonder if she could really do it.

She mulled over the idea.

"It would be wonderful to have some money of my own, and not have to go cap in hand to that selfish bastard every time I wanted something," she thought.

"And there would be a real sense of revenge when I have sex with him, knowing that he wouldn't be the first that day. I couldn't tell him, but it would feel good just to know it," she told herself.

"I would french kiss him, knowing that I had had some other guys cock in my mouth, a little while before. Oh yes, that would be a sweet revenge."

"Hmmm, I am liking this idea, but could I actually do it?" she asked herself.

Friday night was like all the other Friday nights recently -- he was not as drunk as the night of the dirty blowjob, and he wanted to fuck her instead. She lay there underneath him, just letting him get on with it, and not feeling anything much at all. He didn't seem to notice and just carried on happily fucking her. She wasn't even sure she loved him any more.

"Is this very different to being a whore?" she asked herself. "The only difference I can see is that I'm not getting paid."

When he had finished and gone straight to sleep, she went to the bathroom again to clean up. Unlike last Friday, though, she didn't cry. But she decided that she would definitely meet up with the girls on Wednesday. There was only one way to know if she could do it and that was to try it.

Sarah meets her first client.

Wednesday couldn't come quickly enough for her. Having decided to do it, she couldn't wait for it to happen. Or at least to find out more from the girls, she thought, wavering a little.

When she got to the cafe she was about to order a coffee when Sharon and Chrissy arrived. They greeted each other with hugs and Chrissy suggested that instead of coffee they go to the nearby pub, for a glass of wine. They all agreed that would be a great idea.

Once they were settled in a corner with their drinks, Sharon looked at Sarah with a grin on her face, and said "I get the feeling there is something you want to tell us Sarah."

Sarah blushed, but took a deep breath and said "There is. I want to do it. I've decided, I definitely want to do it."

"I knew it, darling, I just knew you wanted to," she replied.

"As it happens," said Chrissy " we have just the guy for you. He's sitting over there, next to the window."

Sarah looked across the room and saw a man in his 50's, smiling across in their direction. Chrissy raised her hand and gave him a smile and finger-wiggle wave, and got a big smirk in return.

"Wait, no! I want to try it, but I thought maybe next week or so. Not now. No way, I'm not ready girls. I'm just not ready," Sarah wailed in protest.

"Is it going to be any different in a weeks time, than now? Take the plunge Sarah, you know you want to," said Sharon, persuasively. "And, think, you will be able to get that dress you want for your friends birthday night out."

A wave of intense excitement flooded over Sarah at the realisation that she may, very soon, be fulfilling her fantasy of having sex with a stranger, for money. But there was apprehension, too, and a natural reluctance to take such a big step.

But excitement and curiosity prevailed. As did the thought of the extra cash!

After a moment of frozen indecision, she nodded, red faced.

"OK then," was all she was capable of saying. Big grins broke out on Sharon and Chrissy's faces.

"That's a girl."

"I knew you could do it. I think you are going to like this!"

"And Phil is definitely going to like it! I'll go over and give him the good news," offered Chrissy.

Sarah watched as she went and sat at the man's table, and started talking to him. A big smile appeared on his face and he kept looking across at Sarah.

"Cross your legs Sarah, let your dress ride up a bit. You have great legs, show him a bit of thigh."

Sarah giggled and did as she was told.

"Put your shoulders back, and push those lovely looking tits of yours out a bit."

Again, she did as instructed, feeling delightfully slutty.

"God, I feel like I'm on display. Like in a shop window or something" she said, breathlessly.

"Well that's kind of what it is. You're showing a prospective buyer what he is going to get for his money."

She glanced across and saw Phil was still looking at her, running his eyes up and down over her body, inspecting her. A look of lust, admiration and sheer hunger in his eyes. She quickly looked away, but the intensity of his gaze turned her on no end.

"Sharon, I feel you two set this up, coming to the pub, that guy already sitting here waiting."

"Ha ha! Well maybe we did. But we felt so sure you were going to want this."

"You're a couple of terrible women, you know that?" joked Sarah. "What if I'd said I wouldn't do it?"

"Well we didn't want to disappoint him, so we told him he could have one or other of us instead."

"But wouldn't he prefer either of you? You are both so much younger and prettier than me."

"Not prettier, Sarah, not true. But he can have us any time, and guys like him are always looking for someone new."

"Some things I should tell you, Sarah. Do you have any condoms?"

"Err, no, I didn't really think of them."

"Well, Phil will almost certainly have some at his place but, just in case, take these. " Sharon pushed a packet of three across the table. Sarah quickly put them in her bag, before anyone could see them.

"Thanks. Where will we go to ... umm... you know... to do it?"

" You'll go to his place. His flat is only round the corner."

"Will that be alright? I mean can I trust him?" said Sarah worriedly.

"It won't be a problem. Phil is a good guy, and a regular with both me and Chrissy. We have both been there with him, several times. But you and me can exchange phone numbers, and any problems, you call me. Anyway he's well aware that we know you will be with him. You'll be just fine."

They got their phones out and exchanged numbers.

"The other thing is money," continued Sharon. " Always get the cash up front. Normally they pay £60 for half an hour, one fuck only. But I have told him it will cost £80 with you, as it is your first time. You are a whore virgin, you might say!"

robertjohn
robertjohn
109 Followers