The Day That Changed Sarah Pt. 02

Story Info
Married woman becomes a part-time prostitute.
4k words
3.6
6.8k
11
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Next Day After Sarah's First Whoring Experience.

The next morning was their normal, hectic start to the day. Dave hurrying off to work, Sarah getting the children ready for school and walking them to the school gates.

It was only when she got back home and started on her daily chores that she thought how bizarre it was. It seemed such a normal day, when yesterday her life had changed for her so dramatically. From being a rather ordinary, faithful housewife, she had become a whore who had been fucked four times in a day, by three different guys. Two of them paying for that pleasure. Oh, and not forgetting the blowjob, the final service she had provided for her client.

But she didn't feel ashamed or regretful, which surprised her. She felt that she had taken back some control of her life. Although not in a way that most people would have approved of. She had earned some money for herself. She had, unexpectedly, had some great sex. She had taken revenge on her husband, Dave, for the horrible way he had treated her. And she had found a new determination not to be a doormat for him any more.

She felt too, somehow more womanly, more alive. The guys had clearly found her very desirable. They loved her body, judging by all their compliments, and were willing to pay good money to have access to it. They clearly got great pleasure from her and she felt good about that.

Unfortunately she had let one of them have bareback sex, she remembered. She was going to have to get checked out for STD's. She phoned the clinic and made an appointment for the next day. She guessed that if she had caught something, she may have passed it onto Dave, when he fucked her last night. However she figured that, if that was the case, she would blame him. She would tell him she knew he had been fucking someone else, and that he must have caught it from his slut. She would feign anger at him for giving it to her. Yes, a good plan -- cover for myself and make him feel bad!

As she continued with her housework she was unable to put the thought of sex out of her mind. Her sore nipples were rubbing against her blouse. Her pussy constantly reminded her how well-used it had been the previous day. Her clit was too tender to touch, she felt sure. Her mouth still felt bruised from all the hard, passionate kisses Don had given her. Images of that amazing day kept coming back to her. Images of her first day as a working whore. As she did her housework she was in a permanent state of semi-arousal.

Sarah Has To Masturbate.

By 11 o'clock she could take it no more. She went into the bedroom and hurriedly took off her trousers and panties ( noting how soaked the gusset was ). She flung herself down on the bed and went to work with her fingers, carefully but urgently, giving her pussy the attention it was demanding. However sore her 'parts' were she was desperate to give herself some relief. Any discomfort caused by her rubbing and fingering was soon outweighed by the intense pleasure she was giving herself.

As she masturbated a kaleidoscope of sexual images went through her mind -- Don and Phil's hands and mouths all over her, eager and hungry, Don's head between her legs, his mouth and fingers working on her pussy. The hard cocks of these two strangers pushing into her, taking what they had paid for. Their lustful grunts and moans, their panting and their mix of compliments and obscenities as they made full use of their purchase. Those hard, urgent, final thrusts as they came inside her.

She was alone in the house, and these memories soon had her screaming out, as she shuddered and writhed through a noisy, much needed orgasm.

She became aware that her phone was ringing, but didn't trust herself to answer it until she calmed down a bit. When she did, she found it was Sharon calling her.

"Hi Sharon. Sorry I didn't pick up, I was a bit busy."

"That's OK. I was just calling to see how you are, after yesterday. How did it go?"

"It was good. Well more than good actually! As well as Phil I had GFE with Don. And that was fantastic. The best sex I have had for a while, and I got paid for it too. I was a very happy girl, I can tell you!"

"Phil called me earlier to say how much he enjoyed you. And he told me you did Don as well. Yes, that guy does know what he's doing doesn't he? Aren't you the slutty one!" teased Sharon.

"I guess I got a bit carried away, I was so excited by it all. I hadn't realised GFE would have to be bareback. I am going to have to go the clinic tomorrow to get checked out."

"What! You did it bareback? Sarah, he tricked you. You only ever go unprotected with your explicit agreement. GFE is no different."

"Oh, I didn't realise. I was so carried away I forgot all about a condom, until I felt him cumming inside me. It was only then he told me it was part of GFE, what he'd paid for!"

"That wasn't very nice of him. I might have to strike him off my list of regulars."

"Anyway," said Sharon, changing the subject "the thing is do you want to do it some more?"

"Oh yes, absolutely," said Sarah, eagerly "I can't wait."

"Well, we need to get together again and I can tell you how it works. When can we meet?"

"I am coming into town tomorrow to go to the clinic. I am going to spend my ill-gotten gains as well, buy that dress for a start. Perhaps we could shop and have lunch together?"

"That sounds great. Shall we say eleven o'clock in the cafe?"

"Perfect, see you tomorrow," said Sarah.

Sarah Has To Masturbate Again.

Sarah continued with her housework, but still couldn't stop thinking about sex, and it wasn't long before she was back on the bed, panties off, masturbating again. This time she was thinking about what the future might hold for her, in her new part-time job as a prostitute.

She thought about all those unknown men who she was going to strip off for, who were going to see her naked body. How many men were going to pay to use her, to fuck her, to enjoy her. Her job now was to service men, any men, provided they paid. The thought of it had her intensely aroused.

She had another orgasm, fantasising about an elderly man finishing in her, after fucking her for a long time, getting his money's worth of her. She pictured herself taking off his filled condom and dropping it in the waste bin, along with the three others already in there. She told him he had taken too long and would have to leave quickly - as she had another customer waiting! This whoring fantasy, starring her, gave her another shattering orgasm.

She was exhausted and must have dozed off, and some time later woke with a start to find herself lying there, naked from the waist down, legs spread, pussy all sticky. She saw, with alarm, that she had only 15 minutes to get to the school gates. No time for a shower, just a quick tidy up and clean panties, the third pair of the day.

Sarah Learns More About Her New Job.

The next day Sarah went for her check-up at the clinic, and was told the results would be texted to her tomorrow. She then met up with Sharon and they spent a happy hour shopping, Sarah finally buying the dress she had her eye on.

"How are you going to explain that to Dave?" asked Sharon.

"I've already thought of that. I'll tell him I had one of those instant wins on the lottery. I'll say it was £200. I'm not sure how I'll account for my future earnings, though. But I'll sort something out."

"Lets go to the pub and have a drink, and we can talk about how we can go about things," suggested Sharon.

They ordered a glass of wine each and found a corner table at the far end of the bar, where they were less likely to be overheard.

"If you remember, I told you we have a friend who got us started on this," said Sharon. "She is called Jen and she rents a flat, well a bedsit really, that we all share for our work. We divide the rent between us. If you come in with us, we can divide it four ways."

"How much is it each?" asked Sarah.

"Well we pay in kind, not with money."

"How do you mean, pay in kind?" asked Sarah, puzzled.

"Well, the landlord gets a freebie with one of us," explained Sharon.

"Oh, you mean sex?"

"Exactly."

"Oh, I see. Well I guess that makes sense. How often?"

"He needs to see one or other of us every week, for an hour long session. He doesn't mind who, so long as he has one of us. We take it in turns. So if you join us it will mean once a month for each of us."

"What's he like, this landlord?"

"He's an Indian guy, in his fifties. Married I think. He's OK I guess, just an average punter. He doesn't really care whether you like it or not, just enjoys himself with you."

"But don't you sometimes to go to a clients place, like I went to Phil's?"

"Yes, but there only a very few guys we do that with, ones we really trust. And of course a lot of our punters are married. Mostly we use the flat," explained Sharon.

"OK," said Sarah, after a moments thought, "I can do that, I can help pay the rent! So I get to use the flat, but how will I get my customers?"

"Each of us has acquired a list of regulars, who we have given our numbers to. I have a separate phone, just for taking work calls. Sometimes I am pro-active and will call one of them, if I don't want to wait for a call. The three of us share our client lists. If I get a call, but am not available, I will call one of the others and see if they will take him on. We can include you in that arrangement."

"Great. But do I need to give you something in return?"

"No, of course not. You will be helping us out. We always like to cater for our regulars if we can, but all three of us are part-timers. So sometimes it is difficult to keep up with demand!" said Sharon, with a dirty laugh.

"My problem, though, is that I am married. I can't be on call every day. That just wouldn't work for me."

"OK, well how about this -- you set aside a day and I will book you into the flat for several hours. I will then arrange, in advance, some customers for you. You could try that, to start with anyway," suggested Sharon. "How many would you want?"

"Hmm, well, I did three men the other day, and Don went several times. So I'd be OK with three, I guess," said Sarah, tentatively.

"OK, but four would be better. We do have a bit of a backlog, as Jen hasn't been very active for a week or two."

"Oh well, OK, I'll try four."

"Good that's settled. What day is good for you?"

"Well today is Friday, so it would have to be early next week. Tuesday maybe?"

"Great, I'll call you on Monday and confirm. I'll meet you on Tuesday, take you to the flat, give you a key, and show you everything, and then you are on your own."

Sarah thought how strange it felt to be sitting in a pub, discussing how many strangers she was going to be having sex with! But this was something she wanted and it turned her on thinking about it.

"Business over," declared Sharon. "Lets get another drink and order something to eat".

They spent a pleasant hour together, eating their lasagne and salad, drinking another glass of wine and chatting together. Sarah found she liked Sharon a lot, and hoped they were going to become friends. Sarah insisted on paying.

"It's a 'thank you' for everything you are doing for me," she told her.

An Unexpected Job for Sarah.

As they left the pub Sharon's phone rang.

"Oh, Steve. Yes I remember you, for sure. What can I do for you?"

"......"

"Well I'm not really working right now. I'm with a friend. How about tomorrow?"

"........."

"Oh, you're a bit desperate, are you?" she said with a laugh.

".........."

"Yes, she does, although she's very new to it," said Sharon, looking across at Sarah.

"........."

"Well, OK, I'll ask her. I'll get back to you in a minute." Sharon rang off.

"That was a client. He is in his car in the multi-story car park, and wants a blowjob. I don't really want to do it, as I had a pretty busy day yesterday, and thought I'd give myself a rest today. Perhaps you'd like to do it?"

Sarah was a bit taken aback, but felt a thrill of excitement at the thought of such an unexpected proposition.

"Err, yes OK. I guess I could do that, if it would help you out. When will I be doing it?"

"Right now. Apparently his wife is having her hair done, so he only has an hour or so before she comes back."

"Really? What a dirty bastard!" laughed Sarah. "How much is it for a quick BJ then?"

It was Sharon's turn to laugh.

"That's my girl. Spoken like a true whore, checking out the money first! It's £40, with a condom. He'll probably give you another £10 to go without, but I wouldn't recommend it."

Sharon called him back and told him they were on their way up.

Sarah's Backseat Blowjob.

Susan was a bit nervous, but also incredibly excited, as they went up to the top floor in the lift.

"I'll stay with you, to keep watch, so don't worry, you'll be OK," said Sharon reassuringly, reaching into her bag to pass a condom to Sarah.

"You'll need to get your tits out and let him have a bit of a feel. It's expected, and the more excited you get him, the quicker it will be to get him off."

When they left the lift they could see a man standing by his car at the far end. He smiled and gave a little wave when he saw Sharon. They walked over to him.

"Hi Steve. This is Sarah, who is going to look after you."

He was around forty, she thought, and another pretty ordinary looking guy. He gave her a smile as he studied her face, lingering on her mouth, before running his eyes up and down her body. Sarah realised that being checked out like this was something she was going to have to get used to. He must have liked what he saw as he opened the back door and indicated that she should get in.

"As I told Sharon I don't have a lot of time, so best we get on with it," was all he said.

Sharon got in the front seat.

"Ignore me, I will be on my Smartphone," said Sharon, doing just that.

Susan got into the back seat, the guy got in the other side. She took off her jacket as he took the money out of his pocket and gave it to her.

"With condom, OK?" he said brusquely.

"Fine. Thanks," said Sarah.

She was putting the money in her bag as his hands reached for her breasts and started squeezing them over her blouse.

"No hanging about," she thought, "but I'm bought and paid for, and he did say he was in a hurry!"

"Would you like me get them out for you?" she asked.

"Yeah sure, that would be great."

She undid the buttons of her blouse, reached behind to undo her bra and lifted it up clear of her tits. Pulling both sides of the blouse open she leant back, displaying them to him. His eyes lit up as he took them in, and his hands reached out eagerly for them.

"Oh wow! What a pair of beauties" he exclaimed, as he stroked and squeezed them, appreciatively. They filled his hands completely, and felt wonderful. Soft, warm and heavy as he hefted them around, her nipples hardening up nicely.

She automatically drew in a breath, as she felt another unknown man helping himself to that which was previously only available to her husband.

She noticed that while she was baring herself he had taken down his trousers and underpants. She reached for his cock, getting the measure of what she had to deal with -- medium length and thickness, pretty hard already. She gently wanked him as he started to kiss her breasts and suck on her nipples.

"Oh, fuuuck," she thought, as his mouth greedily feasted on her, "that's feeling kind of good."

She rested her head on the back of the seat, her eyes closed. Her breathing grew heavier, and she softly moaned as the attention her breasts were receiving started getting to her. He was starting to be a bit rough now, though, his fingers digging into the softness of her boobs.

"Owwww!" she yelped, as his teeth tugged on a hard nipple. "Gently, please."

Sharon looked up.

"Go carefully Steve," she said with a scowl.

"Sorry, I got carried away. Who can blame me with tits like that? Perhaps you need to get started now, Sarah" he said, pulling back reluctantly from her breasts.

He leaned back, legs spread and cock sticking up rigid, ready and waiting for her to suck him off, as she had been paid to do.

She put the condom on him, with a little difficulty ( she wasn't used to them, but was soon going to become quite expert), and lowered her head to take it in her mouth. She had only ever sucked a bare cock, and it felt strange, and not particularly pleasant, to be doing it with a condom on it. But this was her job, and she got on with it, feeling sure it was something else she was going to get used to.

She bobbed up and down enthusiastically, eager to do a good job. Her left hand squeezing and rubbing the base of his cock, occasionally moving down to fondle his balls. He rested one hand on the back of her head, the other reached under her to play some more with her breasts. It felt so sordid to be sucking a strange man's cock in the back of a car, so slutty. But this was a whores work and she was loving it.

She didn't know how long she worked on him. But it didn't seem very long before he was cumming - moaning and grunting, thrusting and jerking into her mouth, and filling the condom with his spunk.

She didn't take his cock out of her mouth until he had completely finished. She reached into her bag for some tissues, and took the condom off his softening cock. She wasn't sure what she was going to do with it. She couldn't leave it on the floor of the car for his wife to find. It didn't seem quite right to throw it out onto the ground for some other person to find. In the end she wrapped more tissues around it and put in her bag.

She gave Steve some tissues to clean himself and wiped her mouth. There was no sperm to wipe up, obviously, just some saliva and the slightly unpleasant taste of the condom. She put her sore tits back into her bra and refastened it. She buttoned up her blouse, and ran her fingers through her hair, to try and get it back into some order. The guy was dressed again by now too.

"Good?" asked Sarah, looking across at him.

"Perfect, just what I needed. Sorry if I was a bit rough. I hope to see you again. Hopefully spend more time with you next time," he said reaching across and giving her breasts another quick fondle.

"That would be great. I'm not set up to take calls yet, but you can always call Sharon to arrange it."

"How weird is this," she thought to herself, "sitting in the back of a car, talking so calmly to a complete stranger, while he has a handful of one of my tits!"

"All done back there?" asked Sharon, putting away her phone.

"Oh yeah. Happy customer here!" said Steve with a contented smile, finally relinquishing her breast.

"OK, lets go then" said Sharon to Sarah. "Call me anytime Steve."

And just like that the job was done - money in her bag and a satisfied customer left behind.

As they waited by the lift Sarah remembered the condom and fished it out of her bag and put it in the bin, next to the lift door.

"I don't want Dave to find that!" sniggered Sarah, as Sharon watched her dispose of the evidence.

"Do you have time for a cup of tea or something?" asked Sarah. "I need a drink to get rid of the taste of the condom."

"Sure, why not."

They went to a nearby cafe, got cups of tea and sat down at an outside table.

"So you were OK with that?" asked Sharon.

"Oh sure, definitely. Not too bad at all. I mean everything is new to me. For the last eight years and more I have only ever had sex with one man, and now -- all this! It is all so strange, but that is what makes it so exciting for me," explained Sarah. "It is a bit uncomfortable in the back of a car, though. It reminded me of being a teenager!"

"It's not something I do very often. In fact I've only done it twice, with a punter" said Sharon. "I'm sorry to dump that job on you, but I've only been with Steve twice and want to keep him happy so he becomes a regular. And as I said I really didn't feel up to it after yesterday."

12