The Dazzling Lady's Harem - Ursula

Story Info
Dazzling becomes more of a show than she expected.
5.1k words
4.43
4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers

At the exclusive high-rise condominium of a prestigious law partner, a small evening party was held amongst friends. Dennis Walsh, one of the top lawyers in his part of the country, liked to unwind every few weeks or maybe once a month, when his friends' schedules cleared, and they could all meet. It was a small-enough gathering made of wines, cheeses, and conversations that no servants were needed. Dennis' friends were a literal who's who of high profile society or business page figures. They were all fairly well-to-do, and had their share of controversy. Dennis was even surprised to have Suzanne Nelson attend as a friend of a friend, happy to be amongst the "like-minded" and be herself, as the group happily discovered. For entry to such a gathering, it took a password confirmation from the high rise's downstairs doorman to gain entry; slightly childish for a group of people who could almost buy their way into anything, but was a wonderful chance for to put even things like money aside and have an evening based on being merely people.

As the evening continued, the lighting of where everyone congregated grew incrementally dimmer; it was subtle enough to evade almost everyone's noticing, until an art centerpiece in the middle of Dennis' coffee table lit up, perfectly complimenting the dimmed lighting. Heartful laughter and lively smiles were abound, even as the centerpiece lit up and started showcasing and shining beams of colorful light around the party space. Instead of annoying or alarming, every beam crossing someone's eyesight made filled them with a small surge of euphoria. Funny stories were interrupted mid-sentence as lips stayed parted to enjoy the feeling, and the listeners couldn't blame the interruption once it happened to them seconds later. Those who happened to be standing found it very easy to find a comfortable seat to rest in. The room grew darker and quiet as hues of red, blue, white, yellow, purple, and other colors gave their minds happily-little to think about. But more than any color, beams of green in their eyes made them surge with lust, lusting for control they desperately wanted to surrender to, lust that triggered memories of deep green eyes each remembered staring long and lustfully into.

The sole party-goer still standing smiled as every color crossed her green-clad form, as she regarded each with a deep gaze of green, bringing each one back into the exclusive membership of Dazzling Lady's harem. Like all the ones that came before Suzanne, and after Dennis, every high profile target that came across Dazzling's mercenary hypnotism offers, past the jobs that didn't include financial ruination, she privately kept after the fact as useful pets, maintaining probably the most expensive harem collection in the world.

"Good pets," Dazzling crooned to the impressionable crowd, loving the sound of swoons and moans just from hearing her voice. Proper socialites became instinctively, unbearably horny as thoughts sank into lovely green depths, beginning to sluggishly reach to touch themselves through expensive garbs. A few felt the need to slip to the floor, just to be close to Dazzling's sandaled feet, especially Suzanne who'd found her way to the floor first, kissing and trying unsuccessfully to remove the sandals to lick her owner's soles as she went around the room.

Eventually, after giving each in the room a small, private induction, Dazzling sat, letting Suzanne remove her sandals and worship to her heart's content.

"Everyone, I know you've met our new member Suzanne on a conscious level, but I invite you all to get to know the real Suzanne, the same way I have introduced all of you to your real, surrendered, sensually-enslaved selves. Show her how wonderful it is to be a part of this highly-exclusive conclave, how wonderful it is to be exclusively mine."

From behind Suzanne, warm touches made the new inductee moan as she sucked on Dazzling's toes. Hands caressed her breasts, pinched her nipples, stroked her back, dipped a few fingers into the wetness between her legs. Nothing but gently pulling her head back for a long, tongue-ladden kiss could keep the blonde from giving all her attention to the divine feet.

Gripping salt-and-pepper hair, Dazzling wordlessly diverted Dennis from her previous command and brought him beneath her green flowing dress. Absent of panties, she allowed her host to be as graciously-enthusiastic as he was dying to be, pent up elation for often calling the mercenary to see if any "services" were needed, legal to his consciousness, libidinous to his subconscious. She smiled every time she graciously refused, knowing each would add to the pool of desperation that finally erupted under her dress. Dazzling Lady nearly howled in pleasure, from Dennis' experience learning what his domina liked best. The sound of Dazzling aroused set all her slaves off, moving to please the hypnotist the way they did the newest slave. The other foot was worshiped, and she guided some to her breasts, and Dennis' wife to her face for a kiss and another deep entrancing stare.

After the third or fourth orgasm, she finally asked her slaves to relent, to spend time naked and lounging amongst each other, still enjoying wine and cheese and other amenities. Strolling through the lawyer's condo naked, she decided to freshen up with a quick shower, before rejoining the dim party still filled with colorful lights, only to find an unexpected +1 present.

"You really know how to throw a party," the new addition smiled, slightly startling Dazzling. She was a woman around her height, dressed in black leather pants, boots, and a motorcycle jacket. The standout feature of her seemed to be highlights for her raven-black straight hair colored blue around hair that nearly blocked her face, the blue highlights complimenting her blue eyes perfectly.

"Not exactly my kind of crowd, at least what they were consciously," she laughed, bearing an accent Dazzling couldn't easily place, like Irish or Scottish.

"And you are," the green-eyed hypnotist questioned, putting on a confident-yet-unbothered vibe to try not to seem intimidated.

"I'm Mistress Ursula, part of the Kalatravaasa club. Allow me to belatedly welcome you to the club, you seem to be a..." blue eyes grazed down to curves, soft skin, and surprisingly-pretty feet "fantastic addition."

"Appreciated, though this could've waited until the next event," she sat near her slaves as Ursula remained standing. "How did you even manage to make your way to this private party?"

"Well, following you was the easy part, as was convincing the guy downstairs that I was looking for my friend, that I had the password he was looking for, and that that password was 'do as I command,' though I might be paraphrasing." Her explanation got a smile out of the toweled woman.

"I do apologize for interrupting your festivities though; I truly don't mean to encroach on what you've got going on," Ursula spoke with more sincerity.

"Then what brings you here?"

"Well, there is another Kalatravaasa event tomorrow evening, and I was intended to do a co-performance with a colleague, who unfortunately backed out at the last minute, having me scramble to find a replacement," she explained, taking a seat on the arm of the love seat occupied by a pair enjoying oral sex. Ursula smiled down at them before continuing.

"As I understand it, there are probably lots of hypnotists who are members in longer-standing than me who seem friendly enough to fill in for what you need."

"You'd think so, but all the ones who offered are men, which I don't find myself easily trusting, at least on the dominant-side. I tend to work better with women, and unfortunately there are less of us in this club so far."

"That's a shame to hear."

"Very, but everyone spoke highly of you after what you did with that stock-lady," blue eyes looked around, smiled and pointed at Suzanne. "That stock-lady to be exact, and after some admitted stalking from a potential fangirl, I was hoping you would be up for it."

"And what is this event you're taking part in?"

"It's one of a few events tomorrow night. My contribution is me and another hypnotist driving a sub sex-crazy under dual inductions. I really prefer to work with another woman under co-op conditions."

Silent for several considerable minutes, the hypnotic host spent time ruminating the presented offer. Dazzling brought a hand to her face to rhythmically tap her finger against face, letting her gaze roam the spaces around Ursula, and more than occasionally on Ursula herself. Beneath an unemotive expression of deep thought, the green-eyed hypnotist smiled at the attractiveness of younger, uninvited guest; beneath her biker attire had to be a fit woman that carried herself well, and riled excited mental pictures of what she might be like under her clothing, and how sexy she'd be wearing nothing but a mindless, drooling smile and a light sheen of orgasmic perspiration.

Keeping her legs closed to hide the warm wetness growing, Dazzling finally spoke. "After careful consideration of my schedule this week, I think tomorrow night is available. I'd love to work on cooperative conditions with you."

The two women smiled at one another as they briefly went over the details that night.

***

The lit stage for that evening's Kalatravaasa was teeming with excitement, as Mistress Ursula presented herself, and the subject she was to trance soon named Harry. Harry was a very handsome, well-groomed, fairly-muscular man with brown hair, easy brown eyes, a plum-colored buttoned shirt and black slacks. He looked to be closer to Dazzling's age than Ursula's, and his smile closer to genuine excitement over nervousness.

Waiting behind the stage area to make a fashionably on-time appearance, Dazzling watched the on-stage duo as well as the crowd, impressed with the hushed silence and eager smiles anticipating a very entertaining hypno-trio.

At the mention of working with a partner, Dazzling confidently emerged onto the stage, wearing a slightly-frilly maxi-dress. The material was a shiny green that matched the color of her heels and eyes. Her hair done up, she drew whistles and awestruck gasps as she impressed the more casual Mistress Ursula, dressed in the same jeans and leather jacket as before.

"And here is my w-wonderful co-host tonight, a woman that literally embodies her title, Dazzling Lady!" Ursula announced with subconsciously-elevated passion in her tone.

Dazzling waved and took the introduction in stride, knowing the effect she had from her first Kalatravaasa performance, as well as what the audience would be hoping for that evening.

Handing the individual mic over to her, Dazzling turned hers on and spoke into it an octave lower than Ursula, giving everyone a preview of her patented sensually-hypnotic voice.

"It's very much a pleasure to be here tonight. It's very much a pleasure to hear the hushed silence of a crowd waiting for the magic to happen. It will be very much a pleasure, to let that magic wash over you. Wouldn't you agree, Harry?" Slyly lowering her gaze and the microphone down to the male subject's face, he stared up, forgetting he had the ability to speak momentarily before his voice croaked.

"Uh, y-yes Mistress Dazzling," he uttered in an excited tenor.

"Oh no, dear Harry. The Mistress is to your left. The Dazzling is to your right. And you are left between them, caught between two irresistibly-soft places, resting in the hard place."

Glancing in Ursula's direction, she told the co-hypnotist with her eyes it was her turn to contribute.

"Yes Harry," she crooned is name, with a hint of deep consideration in her voice. "Trapped between hypnosis and hypnosis, trapped in a hard place, as it's so hard to see anything except the darkness in-front of you; a dim sea of faces turning as blank as yours, as you listen, as you sink, as you begin to drown in hypnosis."

Dazzling smiled at the excellent visualization she could play off of.

"Yes Harry, that dark sea in-front of you, the tide of soothing voices pulling you out to see, protected by them, anchored by them. So hard to see, so wonderful to know you're protected. And the harder it is to see, the more wonderful it may become. And the more wonderful you feel, the harder you may feel..."

Harry's head lolled to the side, steadied by Ursula's hand on his shoulder as his eyes turn to slits, the bright spots of faces reflecting the stage lights disappeared into the darkness that literally made him harder, and harder. The sight of his tenting pants pleased everyone there, as Ursula continued the dual trance.

"So very hard, so incredibly hard, so incredibly hard to resist the sound of hypnosis, the sound of voices drawing you in. Sinking down, down, down....drowning in the sound of hypnosis. So very hard, but so very, very easy to drown in the sound...of hypnosis."

"Drown...sound...hypnosis..." Harry muttered audibly.

Before Dazzling could chime in again, she looked towards Ursula to see a gaze of mixed communication directed at her. Obviously this induction was turning more than just Harry on. The way she bit her lip, the obvious lust across her features, Ursula was smitten for Dazzling. The green-eyed hypnotist was pleased of that development, before seeing blue eyes reflecting a challenging look, as if her words were directed more at Dazzling than Harry.

Feeling a slight mental tug from the effect of Ursula's voice, Dazzling cocked her head to the side, matching the gaze as she accepted the challenge.

"Yes, so very easy to drown in the sound of hypnosis, but so hard not to. Not that there's really any choice to, which makes it so easy. Not that there's any sense of resisting this left, which would make this so hard. Funny how you may want both hard and easy; the harder you fight, the easier you make it to drown...in the sound...of hypnosis."

"Drown...in the sound...of hypnosis..." Harry repeated.

Ursula's look intensified even more as both women stood straight up, ceasing to lean towards the incapacitated Harry to balance themselves for the impromptu duel those still aware could see. Knowing approaching other would lead to annoying microphone feedback to interrupt their overwhelming voices, they relied solely on their own words to bring the other down.

"And drowning you are...in the sound...of my voice. Drown in the sound of hypnosis, the sound of my voice, and let it weigh you down, sink you deeper...and deeper..." Ursula crooned.

"So very deep now, drowned in hypnosis, and drowning still. Drowning out all thoughts but mine. Drowning out all sounds but mine. Drowning in the sound of hypnosis; and the further you drown, the harder it gets to feel your limbs. Floatly limbs get lighter, so easy to let the float, so hard to hold energy as all your energy is focused on listening...on drowning in the sound of hypnosis..." Dazzling softly attacked her opponent's ability to stand or hold the microphone up, eyeing with satisfaction how her muscles seemed to begin to falter.

"Drown in the sound of hypnosis..." Harry's repetition kept the dueling hypnotists focused deeply on each other.

"Just as it becomes so hard to feel those muscles around your neck, your throat, drowning in relaxation as those muscles used to speak soften, drowning makes it sooo hard to speak...drowning makes it sooo hard to think...sink and drown in silence...drown and sink into my voice...sink and drown in the sound of hypnosis..." Ursula took cues from Dazzling's strategy, attacking the her ability to continue to weave the mercenary hypnotist's spell.

"Drown in the sound of hypnosis..."

The combination of Ursula's soothing suggestions aimed at her throat plus Harry's repetition made the planned quick retort falter, as Dazzling wondered why Harry's confidently-whispered mantra sounded like it was directly at her ear.

Dazzling's voice literally caught in her throat, unsurety and confusion hitting her all at once alongside the dual insistent tones coming from the front and back.

"Drown in the sound of hypnosis..."

"Drown in the sound of hypnosis..."

Soft hands from behind guided her muscles down, letting the microphone slip from her hand as glassy green eyes watched Mistress Ursula approach her. The female hypnotist's hand caressed one cheek as an unseen male one caress the other.

What was left of the aware audience took great pleasure in watching Master Harry and "Mistress" Ursula doubly capture the famed hypnotist under sneaky pretenses. They noted that Harry really went under, but deduced that the phrase "drown in the sound of hypnosis" brought him out of trance completely, allowing him to securely subdue both women.

Those who knew Harry best in the Kalatravaasa circles had known Ursula was his long-time slave, and someone with a genuine gift for understanding and inducing trances if allowed to do so. They marveled at Master Harry's ingenious of creating a "Mistress Ursula" personality that believed Harry was the slave, able to trap unsuspecting peoples whenever the mood struck him.

Soon on-stage, it wasn't long before Dazzling sat lifelessly in the chair and slave-Ursula stood upright and mindless as Master Harry woke the crowd back up and received almost unanimous applause for the devious show he put on.

"Thank you, thank you very much. I hope you all enjoyed that; I know my ladies surely did. And it's so nice to finally get to know such a celebrity. And in-time, I think we might get to know her very intimately in future shows. Verrrry intimately, wouldn't you agree lovely?"

"Yes Master Harry; very lovely..." Ursula uttered like a drone.

The handsome hypnotist very much looked forward to the time he could show off his work to the crowd, but he knew better than to assume Dazzling was deep enough to command without issue.

"Indeed lovely, but until that time, please take a bow with me ladies..."

The ladies bowed alongside their Master to more applause before heading for the establishment's dressing room, with Dazzling carefully led by the hand by Ursula.

Once out of sight in the lit, empty room, Master Harry had his slaves lean stand in the center of the room as he leaned against the door, running his hands over his face and through his hair, all the nervousness that he experienced on-stage let out through a deep sigh, still surprised he pulled off his riskiest acquisition yet. Dazzling Lady's reputation preceded itself, especially since he was around to witness what she did to someone as high-profile as Suzanne Nelson. He wanted to scream with what he'd accomplished, with the monies, resources, and elevated reputation at hand.

"Master, who is Cursula?"

Harry barely heard the unexpected question is silent slave asked, but he couldn't help but hear the strong orgasm that followed it. Ursula's knees buckled as she leaned back to collapse on the couch behind her, arching her back as her mind flooded with fresh suggestions. She laughed like a woman freed from a rancid prison, taking a deep breath in, and looking at Harry with laughable contempt.

"Slave?" he questioned, never seeing such a side of Ursula before, outside of...

"That's Mistress Ursula to you, 'master.'" The tone of her voice was purely the dominant Harry had installed in her, but never had it been activated by anyone but him. He nearly grew angry at how she'd switched herself on, or how she'd spoken his title in a diminutive tone. He would've acted on that anger, before Dazzling came alive and stood with her hands on her hips. Her living-doll stature horrified him, already dreading the consequences of mistreating a toy, or unsuccessfully trying to turn such an alpha into a toy.

"Well, that was fun," Dazzling laughed as she sat next to Mistress Ursula, regarding the usual slave as an equal dominant.

"God, I love that look on his face," Ursula giggled. "It just screams 'how.'"

mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers
12