The Dead Walking Ch. 02

Story Info
The story continues.
942 words
3.93
2.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After bathing naked for the 3 men to enjoy, I didn't bother to wipe myself dry.

I walked out of the toilet completely naked and dripping. "Follow me and protect me as I go get my stuff, okay?"

The men followed me like zombies, haha pun intended.

Not knowing what I would find in their base of operations, I just grabbed stuff that mattered. My 0% battery phone, some photos of me and my love ones, my sex toys which I didn't know if there's electricity or batteries, food, water, and my knives.

When I went to grab my clothes, the men told me "you won't be needing any clothes, Slut!"

I replied, "okay. I get it. But cute clothes are still cute. It will be nice to role play a little. Don't you have any fantasies?"

The men backed away and stared at me while smiling.

I was a cosplayer before the world went to shit, I packed in makeup, some cosplay outfits, but only a set of bra and panties since I knew I wouldn't be wearing them often.

"Should I get wet again before meeting Ace?" I asked the men.

Since they didn't answer, I went ahead on my own and showered myself in the toilet.

It only took a few seconds and I walked back out and asked the men, "can I have my dress back, please?"

The men told me "your dress? Oh that! It's at the kitchen, we didn't take it!"

"Alright. I have to have something to bargain with your boss right? That's why I won't be completely naked when I meet your Boss. But this doesn't make any difference. You can still see my body, right?" I asked the men.

The men nodded their heads. The men not only took my bags, they also stood in front of me to protect me when we left my home.

2 men in front, 1 man behind.

I still have a knife in each hand and was very scared of the zombies eating me.

We got to the 2nd floor without any difficulty. There was only 2 zombies that the men killed for me.

When we walked into the house, only Ace, 2 men, and 2 girls were there.

Ace said something in code, "the workers took the troublesome girls to heaven."

I didn't understand it at the time.

The 3 men that escorted me went into another room with Ace, their commander. The 2 men were watching me as I sat on a chair. The 2 naked girls were kneeling on the floor. I kinda hoped I wouldn't end up like them but 90% I would. That's what I thought.

Ace and the 3 men returned and Ace gave me an order in a very strict voice, "By my authority, Amanda! You will be under my protection! Us men will protect and serve but for you..." before Ace finished his sentence, I quickly got down on my knees.

"Please Sir! I'll do anything to survive! Anything! Just give me the order!" I begged Ace.

The men were still in shock when Ace gave me an order, "Take off your dress!"

I knew my place.

I knew what I had to do to survive.

I bowed down and said "Thank you Sir!" In a loud voice, then quickly removed my dress over my head and handed it over to the men.

All of the men were smiling while the 2 naked girls still had their dead expression on their faces.

Before leaving for their base, Ace pulled my hair up and told me "this is required, I hope you understand."

I was already naked and I saw the handcuffs. Not those ones that are easily bought online, real police handcuffs.

I said "Yes Sir" and turned around and offered my hands behind my back.

Ace put the handcuffs on my wrists and said "Welcome to the family, Slut!"

I bowed a little and said "Thank you Sir."

Next was the boring stuff.

All 3 of us naked girls, handcuffed behind our backs, walked in public while being protected by Ace and his soldiers.

Every time i see a zombie coming for us, all I could do was squirm in fear, hoping the men would protect me.

Ace was going through the stuff that I brought with me and he found a dildo that's battery powered.

"Here you go! This belongs to you, yes?" Ace asked.

"Yes Sir!" I replied and Ace slide my dildo into my pussy.

The world ended and there were many zombies around and here I was, naked in public and handcuffed behind my back, moaning non stop as I walked and orgasmed!!

After my 3rd orgasm, the men gave me some water to drink. "Kneel" they said.

I knelt on the road and opened my mouth. I drank some water before I got up and walked again. The ground was very painful and hot to kneel on, but I had to do it.

We walked some more and eventually the battery in my dildo inside my pussy died.

I reported it to one of the men and they told Ace.

Ace walked to me and removed my dildo and asked me, "so... do you want to orgasm?"

"Yes Sir!" I replied. "Please make me come! Sir!!!"

Ace smiled and said "good girl!" Before fingering my wet pussy very violently until I orgasmed and squirted on the highway.

"Ah! Yes! Fuck yes! Ah!" I moaned loudly and happily as I orgasmed hard.

The men fed me more water before We walked to an abandoned building.

At the entrance, there were 5 men on duty.