The Dead World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why stop there?

She was sleeping, and troubled, and it seemed his presence hadn't changed much about that... she was a lot happier this way, wasn't she? He felt her stir, and pressed her soft, curvaceous form against him all but fondly, as if he were no stranger to her. Perhaps in whatever world her mind currently was in, he wasn't.

He curled his fingers as they rose, cupping a graciously full round breast, marveling at their size and plush feel. His free arm eased beneath her to coil around her waist and allow him access to the rest of Charlotte's still, slumbering frame. His fingers curled around the other luscious globe and squeezed delicately. Danny was no stranger to the stirring in his jeans, feeling the rising stiffness between his legs pressured by the constricting confines of well fitting black denim material. It pressed eagerly against the delightful plump backside of the woman in his arms—the only woman he had ever known.

Something told him to let her go... oh, but he just couldn't bring himself to obey that warning thought in his mind. His nimble digits raced with dark curiosity over her delicate nipples, against the beautiful rise of her collar bone, and then back down her body... he felt her shift. Her breath was shallow, she stirred with a soft murmur, some incoherent expression... calling out to someone?

Oh, he knew he should let her go.

His hands didn't hesitate to delve down beneath the elastic band of the silky pants holding her hips just as they had when sliding beneath her shirt. His free arm nuzzled gently beneath her marvelous full breasts, holding her close to him, lips teasing against her neck. She hadn't bothered with undergarments, leaving the stunning curve of her hips and ass all his to explore, his touch drinking in every inch of the sleeping beauty's body. He was reckless, far too eager to explore between her thighs... the softness and warmth there was all too inviting. His own breath was all but trapped in his lungs as he brushed his fingers against her welcoming, warm sex. Suddenly, his fingers halted entirely and in an instant, pulled away.

If he went any further, she would wake... and what fun would that be? He feared no consequence, but he knew without a doubt she may never give him such an opportunity again, if she woke now. The thoughts of having this delicate, beautiful woman awoke and content in his arms for him to explore and enjoy was perhaps a fool's fantasy. But it was enough for Danny to slowly draw his hands back to himself, and slide out of the bed just as expertly as he had snuck into it. He even tucked the pillows gently against the resting woman's back, taking a deep breath.

His cock throbbed almost painfully in his jeans. The lightest twinge of wetness had formed as pre-come began to seep from the engorged head. Dog's canine teeth nipped his bottom lip sharply several times as he gathered his effects, sliding his feet back into his boots and lacing them in swiftness and silence. The coppery essence of blood filled his nostrils as he slid his jacket back on and headed toward the balcony, the smell of rain mixing with the scent of the sea. The pain and presence of blood from biting his lip was ample distraction from his arousal, and did the trick to coax the blood flow away from that needy appendage.

The Dog escaped from the room just as expertly as he had infiltrated it, leaving Charlotte none the wiser... she might wake the next day and simply find herself dripping wet and victim of a bizarre dream of some man admiring every inch of her gorgeous being.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
Djmac1031Djmac103110 months ago

Already intrigued as to where this could go. Will Dog be her defender? Or betrayer?

kristaoconnorskristaoconnorsover 6 years ago
Dog is best Puppy

Well that got rapey all of a sudden.

This move was stupid, reckless, and altogether unfruitful.

That said, Dog is still by far my favorite character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

More please :3

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Honesty Above All A confrontation delayed.in Loving Wives
Fathers, Brothers, and Sons When is my son not my son?in Loving Wives
Philanthropic An indecent proposal and a counteroffer.in Loving Wives
More Stories