The Deal

Story Info
A teacher makes a deal that leads to her naked humiliation.
5.7k words
4.41
27.2k
39
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do I need to do for you guys to get this in your heads? Get naked?", as soon as she'd said the words Sarah regretted it but it was too late. That's the thing with words. Once they're said you can't make people unhear them - especially teenagers.

Sarah, or Miss Bell as the students called her, was 23 and in her second year of teaching. She was a biology teacher at a small high school and, after a poor set of results last year, the pressure was on her to deliver better marks in the exams this time around. The problem was her seniors just weren't picking things up quickly enough especially when it came to anatomy class.

Sarah had tried everything. All the techniques she'd learnt at teaching school, advice from more experienced colleagues, unusual methods she'd found on the Internet. You name it and she's given it a go but still this one class seemed unable to catch on and the latest practice exams had been the worst yet.

Now, in her exasperation and desperation, the usually composed teacher had briefly lost her cool and said something that would have potentially dire consequences.

'Yeah', sounds good', 'great idea miss'. Those were just a few of the replies fired back in response to Sarah's throw away remark. It seemed her students could pay attention when they wanted to!

'Errrrr', Sarah mumbled as she quickly tried to think of a way to back track. 'Of course I wasn't serious', she said with a forced smile and nervous laugh.

"Typical teacher. Says something and never follows through. No wonder we can't be bothered with classes', shouted one student from the back row. There were murmurs of agreement from around the classroom.

Sarah began to reply but was cut off by Eric. He was the class clown but usually no real trouble to Sarah. 'Seriously miss. This stuff is too difficult. But I think with an incentive we'd do better. How about a deal?'

Sarah's heart was pounding beneath her spotless white lab coat but she tried to portray calmness. 'What sort of deal?' she asked.

'Well', said Eric who was clearly enjoying the sudden turn of events. 'How about this? If 80% of us get a C or above on the final exam, you get naked for us?'

The room fell silent and it seemed every pair of eyes was trained on Sarah to see what would happen next.

'90% and you've got a deal', Sarah replied. She really needed some good results to keep the principal off her back and she knew there was no way this bunch of students would get anywhere near achieving those sort of marks. But if the incentive made just a handful of them study harder then she might just salvage the year.

There was silence for a few seconds as if the students couldn't believe Sarah had agreed to the potentially humiliating bargain. Then a commotion broke out as the class all tried to talk at once.

Feeling back in control and suddenly optimistic she might have found a way to get through to this previously impossible class, Sarah banged her desk and quiet returned. 'So do we have a deal?' she asked.

'Sure do' replied Eric with a grin. 'But how do we know you'll do it?' said another student. 'I mean we could put a load of work in and you don't hold up your end of the bargain'. It was Claire. She was one of the popular girls in school and Sarah, who after all was only five years older than the class she was teaching, always felt Claire was jealous of the obvious attention the pretty teacher got from the male students.

'Well Claire,' said Sarah, 'I'm a woman of my word but if you guys don't trust me then the deal's off.'

'No!', came the loud collective response from around the room.

'I think I speak for the majority here miss', said Eric: 'We trust you and we can't wait to see your tits and pussy when we smash these exams.' A deafening cheer went up and Sarah could feel herself blush amid the students' enthusiasm. She was flattered and a tiny bit excited although she was certain she'd never have to do it.

Remembering she was the teacher, Sarah banged her desk again and said: 'Eric! Don't use that sort of language. It's totally inappropriate. We have a deal. Now if you want to see me...' the teacher hesitated. 'If you wish to see me in a state of undress then you better get some work done.'

More murmuring greeted this retort but the rest of the lesson passed without further discussion of the bizarre pact between teacher and students. In fact the lesson went well and by the time the bell rang to bring it to an end Sarah was feeling pretty good about manipulating the class into knuckling down to study.

There were two weeks until exam day and as time passed Sarah's confidence grew. The students worked harder than ever before and in practice questions they showed marked improvement.

No-one mentioned the deal but Sarah knew it was on many of the student's minds and she had a couple of tricks to keep them focused on what they might get if they achieved the necessary grades.

Sarah was a petite 5 foot 4 inch tall with glossy brown hair that went down to the center of her back although she always tied it up in a ponytail at school. She had twinkling blue eyes and an attractive face. But she knew her best assets were below the neck. She had 34D breasts, a slim waist and toned legs that were a shimmering bronze complexion thanks to her liking for sunbathing.

With all this in mind, Sarah started attending class in a push up bra and shirts that were a little more figure hugging then she'd normally wear for work. She stopped fastening her lab coat and would (accidentally of course) forget to do up a couple of buttons on her shirt so just a tease of her cleavage was on show.

With a few days to go until the exam, Sarah bought herself a black skirt with a hem that finished midway down her thighs as well as a pair of black four inch heal shoes which helped make her already pert ass look even more like a firm peach.

Handing out the last set of practice tests, Sarah was delighted with herself. Seventy percent of the class had got Cs or better. This was looking good. She'd get in the principal's good books and keep her clothes on.

'Well class I'm really pleased with your diligence and hard work. You should be proud of yourselves and confidently go into the exam feeling well prepared', she said as the final lesson drew to a close.

'Just don't forget our deal miss', snapped Claire. 'Yeah miss,' chimed in another student, 'We want to see that sweet body of yours'.

'Yes, yes,' said Sarah with a chuckle. 'I recall our agreement and will hold up my end'.

'Oh we want to see all your ends being held up miss' sneered Claire bringing an impromptu round of applause and some cheers and whistles from around the room.

Still confident she was safe and had got one over on the class, Sarah smiled and replied '90% of you get C or above and you can see what you like. In fact I'll even let you take pictures and grab a feel. Heck I'll be your naked play thing. You'll be able to do with me as you wish'.

More cheering and whistles followed. Sarah smiled and reflected on how easy it had been to manipulate these naive teenagers. 'I might try this with every senior class' she thought to herself as the students left the room. After all they couldn't meet the high bar she'd set them...could they? Suddenly there was a small knot in the teacher's stomach as the tiniest doubt came into her mind. But then she took a deep breath and, as the last of the class disappeared into the hallway, she reassured herself that this was all going to work out in her favour.

Exam day came and went. The students Sarah spoke to after the test seemed to think they'd done well and when she took a look at the exam paper it appeared most of what she'd taught them was on it and it was certainly on the more generous side when it came to drop difficulty.

So when it was time for the results to be released Sarah was feeling great about her chances of getting some good marks and putting last year's underwhelming performance well and truly behind her. She was even wondering about if she should ask for a raise as she strode into the examination officer's room to check out the scores.

'Hi Sarah,' said examination officer Carol, 'your class has done amazing. Principal Atherton is delighted. He's been and gone but wanted me to pass on his congratulations.'

'That good eh?' said Sarah with a smile. She picked up the results sheet and quickly scanned through it. 'Yeah they've done well. I'm getting the hang of this teaching business ' she joked.

'Ninety-one percent C or above', said Carol, 'best results of any subject. We don't usually see above 75 here so yeah these results are that good. Great job'.

As she turned and left the room Sarah congratulated herself. Ninety-one percent, best in the school, she would definitely ask for that pay increase.

Heading back to her classroom to tidy up and grab a few things before heading off for the summer break, Sarah could hear the first students arriving to pick up their results. A few minutes later there was some cheering in the distance. Sarah thought how nice it was to hear the students so pleased with their academic achievements.

She was just about to leave when the classroom door flung open startling the teacher who was still in her own world basking in her brilliant success.

Claire and five or six other students bounded into the room with huge trims on their faces. 'We did it miss,' they said in chorus.

'Yes. Congratulations. Very well done. You should all be proud of yourselves as I am of you,' said Sarah enthusiastically.

'Yes, yes we are miss but we're even more excited to see your pussy,' said Claire with a smirk.

'What?' replied Sarah.

'Our deal remember?' said Claire. 'You better stick to it'.

Sarah's heart began to pound rapidly. The deal! In all her self-congratulation she'd completely forgotten about the ridiculous pact she made with the students. 'Surely you know that was just a motivational tool?' Sarah said, 'it was designed to inspire you guys. I'm not really going to do it. Maybe I can organise a meal for the class or even a party?' she continued.

'We don't want a meal or a party miss,' responded Claire with a clear look of anger on her face. 'We want our deal and you're going through with it or we're all going to see Principal Atherton and tell him what's been going on. I'm not sure he'd approve of the deal nor your flaunting yourself in revealing clothes. It's not exactly professional is it miss?'

Claire was right. Sarah knew she'd be in big trouble if it got out what she'd done and she couldn't deny it if the whole class went against her. In an instant the young teacher's glee had turned to fear. That once tiny knot in her stomach felt like a ship's anchor and her heart beat was out of control. Resigned to her fate, Sarah knew she had no choice. 'Ok,' she said in a quiet and defeated tone, 'I'll do it.'

There were gasps from some of the students but Claire went in for the kill. 'So when?' said the teen triumphantly.

'Not now obviously', replied Sarah. 'Tonight. I've got a key to the main school door. We'll do it in here at 7pm after the cleaners have gone home.'

'Great miss,' said Claire cheerfully. 'Don't worry about letting anyone know. I'll send a message to the class group chat'. And with that the students bustled out the room laughing while Sarah slumped into her chair. What had she done?

For the rest of the day any happiness she'd had over the exam results was well and truly forgotten as Sarah contemplated what she'd be facing that night. Even a text from the school's head of science department congratulating her failed to properly register.

As she walked into her classroom at 6.50pm, Sarah was distraught. How could this have happened? Why had she took such a risk? How was she going to get through this? Briefly she consoled herself with the thought that maybe no-one would show up. Perhaps they'd all be out partying to celebrate their results and forget all about the deal?

Those temporary self-reassurances were shattered when she heard voices and footsteps heading towards the classroom. Then like a giddy bunch of sailors on shore leave the students burst into the room.

'Hi miss,' 'you're a star miss', 'can't believe you're actually going to do this', were just a few of the comments as they filed in and headed to their seats as if it was lesson time. The whole class was there. Twenty-two 18-year-old boys and girls eager to see what their teacher had under her clothes.

As the last student settled into their seat silence fell. Sarah knew there was no getting out of the situation but she was determined to maintain some dignity and control. After all she was the adult and the teacher!

'Right,' she said. 'Firstly congratulations on your exam results. You should be very proud...'

Sarah was cut off mid-sentence. 'Yeah miss blah blah blah. We didn't come here for a speech. We came here to see your pussy so get naked,' said Eric smiling from ear to ear.

For a split second Sarah thought about admonishing the smug student for his rudeness but what was the point? Just get it over with she said to herself. 'Ok,' she replied.

Sarah had dressed in her usual work style outfit and even absent-mindedly put on her lab coat. The students all stared intently as their teacher reached back and pulled free her ponytail before shaking her long, luxurious brown hair loose. Next she removed her pristine lab coat and placed it neatly on her chair.

'Here we go', shouted one student. Sarah unhooked the buckle on the large black belt she had around her waist and slipped it through the loops of her skirt. She then undid the button on the skirt and pulled down the zip before pausing.

'Keep going miss', said Claire.

'Make it sexy miss', shouted another student receiving applause from the class. 'Yeah less teacher more stripper', quipped another.

Sarah sighed. She gripped the waistband of her skirt and then with a shimmy lowered it over her bare thighs and dropped it to the floor.

Giving up all efforts to maintain appearances, she kicked the skirt away and reached for the top button on her white blouse. Sarah undid the first button and there was a single clap from someone. Then with each subsequent button other students joined in rhythmically clapping as the shirt came undone exposing Sarah's blue bra and toned stomach.

The last button undone, the teacher slipped out of her shirt and tossed it aside. Standing in front of the class wearing just her matching blue bra and panties as well as her black high healed shoes, she gave a little smile and held out her hands.

'Ta da! There you go,' she said nervously hoping, but not expecting, the students would be satisfied with seeing their biology teacher stripped down to her underwear.

'Errrr we don't think so miss,' said Eric. 'Naked was the deal so let's see them titties!' A cheer went up filling the room with sound.

Sarah sighed. Her last hope of keeping her modesty was over. She may as well get on with it. The teacher reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. It remained covering her but Sarah already felt exposed. She turned away from her attentive audience and slipped off one bra strap. Taking a glance over her shoulder she could see the excited look on the students' faces.

Sarah slipped off the second strap and dropped her bra to the floor quickly grabbing her breasts and covering them with both hands. She turned around to face the class still tightly hiding her boobs.

'Titty time!' shouted one student to laughs from the rest of the class. Not wanting to drag things out any longer, Sarah dropped her arms to her sides releasing her breasts which bounced gently as they were freed.

The biggest cheer yet went up accompanied by whistles and claps. 'Great tits miss', said one student. 'Look at those nipples. Perfection,' said another. There were several other remarks but Sarah didn't hear them properly nor did she want to.

Again trying to maintain some element of control, and feeling hugely embarrassed but also a tiny bit flattered, Sarah cupped her breasts and held them as if presenting the magnificent globes to her appreciative audience.

'That's the spirit miss,' said Eric: 'No tan lines I see. You obviously like giving them tits some sun' he joked.

It was true. Sarah loved sunbathing and often did it topless but only in the privacy of her secluded garden. In fact this was the first time anyone had seen her bare breasts since her college boyfriend five years ago.

Mention of the lack of tan lines had snapped Sarah back out of her fragile confidence and back into full blown humiliation. She stopped holding her breasts and instinctively reached down to her last remaining piece of clothing - her panties.

'Oh yes it's pussy time,' shouted a student at the back of the room.

Sarah hooked her thumbs into either side of the elasticated waistband then paused hoping something would prevent her from having to remove them an exposing her most intimate of parts.

'Pussy, pussy, pussy!' a chant started along with the rythmic clapping. No, there was no stopping this Sarah thought as the chanting grew louder until the entire class had seemingly joined in.

Taking a deep breath, Sarah turned away from the class once again and began to inch her panties lower. As she slipped the tiny garment down her butt there were cheers and whistles along with the clapping which was gathering pace.

'Pussy, pussy, pussy!' the chant continued as her panties reached the top of her thighs and her butt gave a little jiggle as it was finally freed from the last of the material.

Sarah quickly slipped the panties completely off and kicked them away. She kept her legs firmly together so as not to give a rear view of her privates. Placing one hand over it, the teacher spun round and faced her baying audience.

'Let's see it miss', 'move the hand', 'we want to see them lips' just a selection of the crude instructions shouted at Sarah as she stood there wishing she was anywhere else and that if she couldn't be somewhere else wishing she'd at least not shaved off all her pubic hair so at least her intimate area would have some cover.

'Pussy, pussy, pussy' the chant resumed and with a sigh Sarah complied with the demands. She moved her hand away placing it by her side and that was it. She was naked (except for her shoes).

Victory was theirs and the students gave a massive cheer as they gazed at their nude teacher. Sarah kept her legs tight together still but deep down she knew even that modicum of dignity wasn't going to last long.

'Get on the table and spread those legs', Eric shouted to yet more cheers and agreeing remarks.

'I will not!' snapped Sarah.

'You said you'd be our naked play thing and we could do anything so do it!' barked Claire.

With a sinking feeling, Sarah remembered her rash comment in her last lesson with the class. 'But I wasn't serious. It was a joke. Surely you realise that class?' replied the teacher.

'It wasn't a joke to us miss', said Claire. 'Get on the table and spread for us. NOW!'

Sarah knew it was no good continuing the argument so with yet another sigh she hopped up onto her desk and sat with her knees up to her chest and legs tightly clasped together. Then, resigned to this latest humiliation, she parted her legs exposing her pussy to the room full of teenagers.

Sarah didn't look at the class. She couldn't. She just sat there on full display hoping it would be over quickly. But of course it wasn't.

'Wider!' shouted one girl.

'Yes hold your legs up like they do in dirty pictures miss,' said a boy who's voice Sarah didn't recognise. She began to think there might be some students not from her class in the room but at this point what did it matter?

Still looking away, Sarah did as instructed and held her legs open as wide as she could. The teacher could feel the air from the air conditioning unit against her exposed pussy lips and she could feel a small amount of wetness. Was she on some level enjoying this? No it was the air conditioning she told herself. While she sunbathed topless she didn't remove her bottoms so she knew she had tan lines down below which would make her privates stand out even more.

12