The Deal

Story Info
My Girlfriend's mother offers me a deal I can't turn down.
4.1k words
4.38
47.9k
58
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was in my early twenties, I was seeing this girl called Alice, she was a sweet slim blonde thing, with big blue eyes, and a heart of gold.

We dated for a couple of months, before she started talking about the inevitable 'relationship' and 'where this was going?' and instantly, inside my head, I started to panic.

You see, Alice was nice and caring, and pretty, and I enjoyed being with her, but, we were only in our early twenties, and still fairly young, to be thinking about a long term commitment, right?

Anyway, after doing my best to avoid the subject, as subtly as I could, Alice decided she needed some snacks and drinks, and so left me in her room, to head down to the kitchen to get some.

This was now the perfect time to call my mate Dave, he was an expert in relationships, as he had more in a month, than most guys have had in a life time!

So, knowing Alice would be a few minutes, and her parents were downstairs too, I quickly picked up my phone and called Dave.

Thankfully he answered, and urgently, I told him what was going on.

"Well..." he then said, before thinking about it for a moment.

"You're clearly in the classic bait and trap scenario!" he then said wisely, before adding "She lured you in with her hot little body, and willingness to do sexually things to you, and now, you've got to pay the price and commit, if you want the rest of the package!"

As you can see, Dave was very wise in these matters.

"But that's the point, I don't know if I do want the full package?! I'm still young, and keen to explore fresh new worlds!" I replied eagerly.

"Well, then. You've got two options my friend. A. You tell her that, and maybe if you're the world's luckiest person, she understands, and accepts a more open relaxed relationship!" Dave then said.

"I do like the sound of that!" I replied, naively.

"Yes, we all do. But I think option 2 is more likely your best choice." Dave replied honestly.

"What's that?" I asked curiously.

"Well, option 2 is... Tomorrow morning, you message her that you want some time to think about things, and then, never call her or see her again! Ever!" Dave then said bluntly.

"That's a bit harsh, isn't it?" I then asked, not entirely convinced that was my best option.

"Well, it's that, or you spend the next fifty years telling Alice how much you love her, while secretly watching porn on your phone!" Dave replied bluntly again.

"So, tomorrow I message her, you say?" I then asked again to be sure.

Dave assured me this was the best course of action I could take, and then I quickly ended the call, just before Alice came back in the room.

The next couple of hours were very frustrating, as I tried to pretend I was interested in what she was talking about, while in my head, I was still thinking the situation over.

Anyway, finally, I decided it was time to head home, and after giving her a quick kiss goodnight, I strolled down the stairs and out of the front door, eager to get the hell out of there as fast as I could.

However, just as I was about to walk down the drive way, a familiar voice suddenly called out to me.

"Steve!" said the voice.

I glanced around curiously, but at first couldn't see anyone, before the voice came again, only more firmly this time "Steve!"

I then turned, and saw Mrs Moore, Alice's mother, stood in the doorway of the garage.

"Steve!" she then said again, not entirely sounding happy.

So, I moved towards her, and staring firmly at me, she said quietly "I heard what you were talking about to your friend, on your phone!"

"You did?" I asked back worriedly.

"Yes I did. And how dare you! I can't believe you would do that to my wonderful, caring daughter!" Mrs Moore said angrily, before adding "Alice really cares about you, and if you had half a heart, you would care about her too!"

"I do!" I replied defensively back, before adding "I Just... I'm not ready for a full time relationship yet!"

"Why not?" Mrs Moore asked back, before saying "She's beautiful, smart, funny, and I know from talking to her, she really wants to spend her future with you, so, why don't you want do the same?"

"I... um..." I replied nervously, trying to think of a good excuse why not, before finally replying sheepishly "I just... want to sleep around for a bit. You know, sow my wild oats! Plough other fields! Explore new pastures!"

Mrs Moore stared back at me in disgust, she clearly was not impressed by my answer, before she sighed and muttered "Men! Why are you all the same?"

Then she said firmly "Fine! You want to sleep around, and sow your wild oats! Get your dick out!"

"What?!" I asked back looking confused.

"Get. Your. Dick. Out!" Mrs Moore then said slowly and firmly again, before adding "You want fool around with other women? You can fool around with me! But you are not dropping my wonderful daughter, just because you're a horny little scumbag!"

I stared back at her in disbelief, was she really saying what I thought she was saying?

Then Mrs Moore snapped "Come on Steve! Dick, out, now!"

I then snapped to it, and quickly began fumbling with my jean buttons, as she dropped to her knees in front of me, ready for it.

Quickly, I undid my jeans, and then pushed them down my legs, revealing my young dangling cock and balls.

Alice's mother, was a tall, skinny woman, with her short blonde hair that stopped around her cheeks, wearing a blue and white stripped top, and blue mom jeans, and as she knelt in front of me, she stared at my young length, just inches from her face.

She then reached out with one of her slim hands, wrapped it around my shaft, and held it firmly.

Then, looking up at me, she began to stroke it, jerking it firmly, as she brought it to life.

As her bony hand ran up and down my shaft rapidly, I groaned in pleasure, unable to conceal my enjoyment of what she was doing, and as I moaned, she said eagerly "Yeah! That's it scumbag! Enjoy what I'm doing! Enjoy your girlfriend's mother, jerking your big young dick!"

I then groaned some more in pleasure, as her soft warm hand continued up and down my length, and pretty quickly, I grew to my full hardness in her grip.

"Jesus, that's a big cock!" Mrs Moore then said in amazement, as she continued to slide her hand up and down it.

Once I was fully hard, she then looked up at me and said "I'm going to suck your cock now, and when I'm finished with you, you're going to agree to stay with my daughter!"

"But, I really don't want to!" I replied back pitifully.

"It's not what about what you want Steve. It's about what is right!" replied Mrs Moore firmly back.

She then lowered her pretty, middle aged head down towards my dick, before she opened her mouth, and slid it onto my cock.

Her soft lips clamped around my shaft, and started to slide down my length, and I instantly groaned in delight, as I felt for the first time, my girlfriend's mother, sucking my firm member.

"Oh god!" I moaned softly, as her wonderful mouth went right down to the base of my cock, before it swiftly came back up, then went straight back down again.

In seconds, she was giving me blowjob, a strong determined blowjob, and it felt great! In fact, it felt more than great, it felt like she was going to suck my cock right off!

"Oh shit!" I groaned again in pleasure, as she kept going.

Mrs Moore continued bob her head up and down on my hard young length, as she keenly sucked on my member, and all I could do was stand there, and enjoy it, as she seem eager to suck me off.

"Oh, Mrs Moore!" I then moaned in delight again.

As soon as I moaned her name, she seem to speed up her actions, and started to slide her soft wet lips faster, up and down my length, and was now sucking on my entire hard cock.

For a good couple of minutes she continued like this, eagerly moving her warm wet mouth, back and forth long my dick, sucking me over and over, until, I could feel her wet drool running down my balls.

"Oh god!" I groaned again, beginning to feel a little weak in the knees.

After a little longer however, Mrs Moore finally lifted her mouth off my rigid cock, and then looked up at me, and asked firmly "So, you ready to commit to my daughter?"

"Um. Um." I replied nervously, trying to fight the urge to say yes, and give into her demands.

"Oh, so you're trying to resist, huh?" Mrs Moore then asked, sounding unimpressed.

She then lifted my hard dick upright, before she leant in, and clamped her sweet wet mouth around my young balls, and started to suck on my testicles, and as she did that, she started to jerk my length too.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned in pleasure and amazement, at what she was doing to me.

That hot skinny blonde woman, eagerly gobbled on my nuts, while happily tugging on my firm member, and it was all I could do, not to cry out and give into her demands.

For another couple of minutes, Mrs Moore continued to suck and stroke my genitals, and I half hoped she wouldn't stop until I came, while the other half of me hoped, her daughter, or husband would find us in the garage, and put a stop to this.

However, just as I was about to give in, Mrs Moore finally pulled her mouth off my young hairy balls, and then stood up, and looked me in the eyes.

"Oh, so, you want to do this, huh? You want to play hardball, huh?" she then said firmly.

"No. I just want to go home!" I replied, meekly back.

"Well, no one gets to go home, until I hear you say the right thing! So Steve... you've left me no choice!" she then said firmly.

Then she reached down and started to take off her white trainers, before she then stood up again, and started to undo her skinny tight jeans, and I watched in amazement, as she quickly undid them, and with one swift push, they slid down her skinny white legs, before they hit the floor.

She then stepped out of them, before she stood upright again, and now, in just her white cotton panties and her blue striped top, she placed her thumbs into the band of her underwear, before she asked firmly "Okay Steve. Last Chance! Are you going to stay with my daughter, and make her happy?"

I stared at her pretty mature stern face, and then down at her half naked skinny body, and knew, all I had to do was say yes, and this would be all over.

However, I didn't want to be in relationship I wasn't ready for, or wanted, and despite every voice in my head screaming just say yes, I mumbled nervously "No."

"Oh, you've asked for this! You've asked for this!" Mrs Moore then said firmly.

She then swiftly pushed her knickers down her legs, and as soon as they hit the floor with her jeans, she stepped out of them.

I then stared in total disbelief, because she was now stood in front of me, completely half naked, and for the first time, I could see her little pussy mound.

Her little pale mound, was completely bald and smooth, with just a thin strip of blonde hair above it, and my young cock couldn't help but twitch excitedly, as I stared at my girlfriend's mother's pussy.

She then pushed me back against the brick wall of the garage, before she stepped right up to me, lifted a leg up, and then wrapped one of her bony little hands around my cock to hold it steady.

Standing on one leg, she then guided my hard dick towards her little cunt, before she said firmly "Prepare to become my bitch, Steve!"

Mrs Moore then pressed my big round cockhead up against her pink little lips, and after a moment to find the right place, she then pushed it in.

"Oh god!" I groaned in amazement, as I felt her warm wet pussy slid onto my member.

"Oh yeah!" She moaned in pleasure, as her forty something pussy, engulfed my young twenty something cock.

Mrs Moore sunk deep onto my hard dick, then wrapped her skinny leg around my waist and her arms around my shoulders, before, without hesitation, she then started to rise and fall onto my length.

"Oh god!" I groaned this time in pleasure, as my girlfriend's hot blonde mother, started to ride my member.

"Oh, you like that? You want some more?" she then said eagerly, looking me right in the eyes.

She then continued, and right there, in the open garage, she eagerly bounced up and down on my cock.

I groaned some more in pleasure, as she worked my young member, and as I did, she moaned eagerly "Oh god! Your cock feels so big in my pussy, Steve!" before adding "I think I might just ride you until you cum!"

"Really?" I asked back in amazement.

"Unless you want to give in now, and continue dating my daughter?" she then asked back.

As her lovely wet warm cunt slid up and down my young dick, it was pretty difficult to think straight, but, after a moment, I replied "No. I can't! I don't want to!"

"Then prepare to cum, you little prick!" Mrs Moore replied firmly back.

She then held onto me tighter, as she bounced faster and harder onto my firm length, and as her wet little cunt slid up and down my big member, I groaned louder in delight.

"Oh Mrs Moore! Mrs Moore!" I groaned excitedly, as she continued to ride me.

"That's it! Say my name bitch! Say my name!" she cried back.

Her fucking was relentless, and her hot mature cunt rapidly slid up and down my firm cock, and I honestly thought she was going to keep going, until I exploded inside of her.

However, youth was not on her side, and finally, after several incredible minutes of this intense fucking, she finally started to slow down.

"Oh fuck, I'm tired!" she then cursed, as she slowed to an easier pace.

Then, looking straight at me, she said "Fuck me!"

"What?!" I replied back.

"Fuck me Steve! Now!" she then said sternly.

Not wanting to piss her off anymore, I quickly held onto her skinny leg wrapped around my waist with one hand, and her soft warm arse with the other, and then started to pump firmly up into her, and as I did, she moaned loudly in pleasure.

"Yes, that's it Steve! Fuck me! Fuck me like your life depends on it!" she then said excitedly.

So, I did, and held onto her firmly, as I drove my young firm cock up into her mature wet cunt, and as I fucked her, Mrs Moore groaned loudly in delight some more.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy! You know you want to!" she cried eagerly, before adding "If you stay with my daughter, I might even let you fuck me again! How does that sound? You want regular access to my pussy too? Do you?"

I continued to pump hard and deep into Mrs Moore's pussy, and then I groaned back "Maybe!"

"Oh, maybe is not good enough Steve!" Mrs Moore replied firmly back, before adding "I want to hear yes! Say it bitch, say it!"

She then leant back against her shiny blue SUV, before she lifted her other leg up and wrapped it around my waist, and then began driving her wet little cunt, onto my thrusting dick.

We both instantly groaned louder in delight, as our half naked bodies slapped together, and as we fucked harder, she cried "Tell me, you want to stay with my daughter! Tell me, you want to fuck my pussy again!"

I groaned heavily in pleasure, still trying to resist her demands, as I kept thrusting into her warm wet hole, but, as she plunged hard onto my cock too, my resistance began to crumble.

"Oh god. I'm thinking about it!" I then groaned back.

"Not good enough!" Mrs Moore replied unhappily back.

That hot blonde middle aged woman continued to plunge hard onto my young pumping member, then, she lifted herself towards me, and began kissing me.

With all her weight in my hands, I couldn't stop her, and eagerly she pressed her soft warm lips against mine, before thrusting her wet little tongue into my mouth.

Mrs Moore keenly kissed me, and after a moment or two, I started to kiss her back, and as we kissed and fucked, I started to wonder if I should just say yes.

For a good couple of minutes, we continued to fuck and kiss like that, but, after a while, my legs started to get tired, so, I staggered towards Mrs Moore's car, and then sat her skinny little arse, on the bonnet edge.

As soon as that hot slim blonde felt her car under her, she pulled her mouth from mine, and asked "Want to see my boobs Steve? Want to see my little perky breasts you could be sucking on, whenever you want?" she then asked.

"Okay." I replied back, curious to see what she had.

Mrs Moore then leant back across the hood of her car, before she took hold of her top and pulled it up, over her head, leaving herself in her little white bra.

She then took hold of that too, and pulled it up and off, and now my girlfriend's mother, was lying there in front of me, completely naked.

Mrs Moore had the same little B-cup boobs her daughter had, just a little softer and saggier, but they still looked pretty good, and then she took hold of my hands, and guided them to her tits.

As I placed my palms on her soft little mounds, and could feel her hard pink nipples poking against me, she said "Yes, Play with my boobs Steve! Play with my lovely little boobs! You could touch these whenever you want to, if you just stay with my daughter!"

I gently fondled her breasts, as I steadily continued to pump into her pussy, and I have to admit, I was beginning to consider her offer.

As my fingers caressed and massaged her little tits, Mrs Moore then said "If you say yes, I'll let you suck on them too!"

For a moment I almost said it, but I had to be strong, and replied "Oh, Mrs Moore, I just want to be free!"

Mrs Moore then sat up on her elbows, looked straight at me with a firm look and replied "Wrong answer dirt bag!"

She then pulled me towards her, before she rolled us over, and now I was lying on top of her car, and she was sat on top of me.

"Now I'm going to ride you, until you promise, to stay with my daughter!" she then said firmly, and quickly, she started to bounce up and down on top of me.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned in pleasure, as Mrs Moore wet mature cunt slid up and down my length.

"Yeah, I'm going to ride you, until you practically offer to marry my daughter!" Mrs Moore then said determinedly.

"Oh god no! Please! Mrs Moore, I just want to date other girls!" I pleaded back, but my girlfriend's mother wasn't having any of it, and eagerly continued to ride me.

I should have been enjoying every second of it, having a hot skinny blonde woman in her forties, old enough to be my own mother, riding my hard young cock, but it was so tough to enjoy it, knowing what was at stake.

"Stay with my daughter! Stay with my daughter!" she then started to chant, as she continued to plunge onto my firm member.

"Oh Mrs Moore! Oh Mrs Moore!" I groaned back, half afraid for my life, half loving every second of this.

Then, as her hot wet pussy slid repeatedly down my cock, and her little soft arse cheeks smacked against my balls, I felt my excitement begin to increase.

"Oh god! I'm going to cum!" I then groaned, trying to give her fair warning

Mrs Moore didn't stop, and continued to bounce up and down on me, before she replied "Not until you promise to stay with my daughter! Promise? Promise?"

I groaned heavily again, as her wet little pussy plunged onto my firm dick repeatedly, and I was trapped between loving this and hating it at the same time.

Keenly she carried on, and as her warm wet cunt slid up and down my shaft, and her slim rear bounced off my balls, and her little tits jiggled in front of me, I could feel my excitement growing closer and closer.

"Say, you'll stay with my daughter! Say you'll stay with her?" Mrs Moore asked firmly again.

As I rushed to my conclusion, and the feeling of pure ecstasy built up inside of me, I didn't want it to stop, and so finally I cried "Okay! Okay! I'll stay with your daughter! I'll stay with your daughter!"

"Yes! That's what I wanted to hear! That's what I wanted to hear!" Mrs Moore cried excitedly, having finally beaten me.

She then continued to plunge up and down on top of me, and as she did, I felt my excitement race to its peak.

12