The Deal

Story Info
Determined wife will do anything to please husband.
5.6k words
3.61
13.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You need to know two things about my wife. First, she is adorable. No two ways about it. But she is also a raging bitch. She's nice mostly, but when she gets mad she is just a terror. I learned years ago that often the smartest move for me is to let her burn down on her own.

But her hot Italian temperament is important to understand.

An example happened about six months ago. I had taken her car in to the shop because the clutch was slipping. They told me it really just needed to be adjusted and it would only cost $75. Marie went to pick it up two days later and they told her that the clutch we actually shot so it cost more like $350.

She went nuts. "We were quoted $75!"

Actually these guys work on my trucks all the time, and they know to just do what needs to be done and I will pay for it. They were proceeding the same with her car. She didn't know about that relationship and thought they were trying to rip her off because she is a woman.

The mechanic tried to explain why they first thought they could adjust the clutch but when they got it apart they realized it was shot. He pulled the old clutch out of a pile of scrap and showed her how bad it was.

She was certain he was just lying to her. She did not believe that he really was showing her our clutch.

She was raising a fuss and pissing off the mechanic. The owner finally came over and after listening to her berate the mechanic for trying to cheat her, he just said, "Your husband approved it."

That completely defused her and with much glaring she took her keys and left.

She explained all that happened when she got home, so the next day I took a case of porter to the shop.

The owner thought it was all funny. He said he has been bitched out by plenty of women. We all laughed.

Except Wayne, the mechanic my wife had yelled at. It was closing time and he grabbed a beer with the rest of them, but he was not laughing. I made my way over to him and we talked about the incident. she had really been exceptionally rude to him. And since she never apologized, she just left, he was really pissed and had a big fight with the owner right after she left. After another porter he told me that he said some stuff he should not have to his boss just cause he was pissed. Now his boss is mad at him and he really felt like this whole thing was my wife's fault, which of course it was.

But that is just one of several fires I put out every month.

So now to our story. We have always had a quid pro quo relationship. When we were first married I desperately wanted to buy an old plane that we absolutely could not afford.

To my surprise, a few days after I mentioned it she lined out how we could afford it by scrimping as much as possible, and adjusting our bill schedule. That was so unlike her. She could tell I was sort of dumbfounded. Then she reminded me that she wanted her cousin to stay with us for six months while her new job gets established. I had already vehemently said no.

So for six months her cousin lived with us and I got my old plane. Which was awesome!

We have made many of those swaps over the years. But what she wanted now was huge. An unreasonably expensive trip to Italy with her company. There was just no way to make that work. Then she suggested refinancing the farm to get the money. I already knew that it was a good time to refinance anyway, but I played my part cause I knew I could get something good in return.

I had plenty of time to make her squirm. The trip was six months off. She brought it up almost every day for a couple weeks. I pretended that I was really disappointed that we couldn't figure something out, but mortgaging the farm just seems dangerous.

In those two weeks I thought up with my quid.

So when I had my idea mostly fleshed out, I let her talk me into it one night. And on top of the deal, we had amazing sex that night.

The deal was that she would have to do anything I wanted for 24 hours. She knew that kind of request meant nudity or something humiliating. But I knew she would have to agree.

She countered with 12 hours instead of 24. To seem reasonable I reluctantly agreed. Noon to midnight. I knew my plan would only take an hour or two.

We had done one other trade that required her to do whatever I wanted for one hour on a particular day. I was going to make her expose herself at a restaurant, but I got scared and just had her run nude through a mostly deserted park.

Not the most creative, but it was hot and we had amazing sex.

Plus, I'm sure she remembered that other occasion when I did not really humiliate her too much, and I'm sure she was thinking I would be reasonable this time also. She had a surprise coming.

The day of the event I had made dinner arrangements at a really nice restaurant for ten o'clock. That would make her feel safer since I would only have two hours. That was all just a ruse. I suspected that we wold never make it to the restaurant. And we never did.

I could tell she was nervous about the day. She kept trying to find out what I had planned. I just kept saying, "Just remember, whatever I ask you to do."

She demurely said, "I know."

I had an erection for the two weeks leading up to my special day.

Two days before the day, she got a text after dinner and she said, "Crap, they changed my appointment from 10:30 to 12:45."

I looked at her blank-faced and nodded and went back to reading. My dick was trying to push its way through my pants.

She said, "I have my first appointment with my new doctor the day of our game."

And they changed the appointment to 12:45 which is into your time.

I tried to look confused like I was trying to wrap my head around it.

After a long pause I said, "Oh well. That's not a biggie."

The truth is that I had changed her appointment myself and that is why I chose that particular day. She was going to see a new doctor. His office had told her that on the initial appointment the doctor wants to do a complete exam including blood work. And a complete physical exam. The thorough physical exam is why it will take so long. Our friends had said that his exams are really complete and very humiliating. That got my attention. It was their recommendation that he was so thorough that made her want to go to him.

So anyway, I changed her appointment to 1 PM to be during the time she had to obey me completely. The nurse told me that we can show up anytime after 12:45 and get the preliminaries done, but the doctor doesn't get there until 1 PM.

About an hour later when we were putting the dishes away she was very cuddly. I know she was happy about her trip and so glad that I was being so understanding about everything.

I said, "So the appointment is after noon, so technically that's my time."

"You cant be seriously be thinking about humiliating me at my doctors! This is the first time we will ever meet! You cant do that!"

"Well maybe I can find a way to embarrass you a little without him knowing."

"No! Not at my doctors."

I said, "O Kay." and in a few minutes I said, "That means you forfeit."

"Oh my god!!! you cant possibly be serious! You cant humiliate me in front of my new doctor.

That's just off limits."

"There are no restrictions. That's what this game is all about."

"Do everything I want from 12 to 12 or no Italy."

she didn't say anything for the next couple hours, and then meekly said, "What will you make me do?"

I said, "Oh I cant ruin the fun. But I think we can have our fun and the doctor will never know."

the topic didn't come up again until the day of the exam.

My special day arrived and we had a wonderful morning in and out of the shower. I touched every inch of her delectable body.

She asked me what to wear and I told her whatever she wanted. I always dress her for our special games, so this confused her. But what I had planned wouldn't involve her clothes.

We both dressed nice, as we always do for a doctor, and at noon she said, "We better get going."

"OK, let me tell you a couple things I want you to do."

"Oh Dave," she sighed.

"First, when he is looking at your breasts, tell him that the nipple and areola on one breast have been sore lately. Show him the lumps."

She actually had a sort of eczema on her breast. But that's another story.

"And rub it with your fingers."

She took a deep breath and said, "OK."

And tell him that there is a lump that I found and point to that cyst." she has a cyst that comes and goes. We had it checked out once and it was nothing. But it worked for this.

"And pretend that you cant find it and suggest the your husband was the first to find it anyway."

"And hopefully he will ask me to come up and show him where it is."

"And then finally tell him you saw blood in the toilet a few days ago. Don t mention you hemorrhoids. Let him look."

She has small hemorrhoids that bleed sometimes. Nothing worry some.

"And allow him to do whatever he suggests. Any additional procedures he suggests, you say OK." "OK?"

"Yes."

"Cool. So remember its important for you to say nipple and areola to the doctor." I have made her do that before too. I love hearing her say those words. I'm just sick.

She said, "Alright lets go, I don't want to be late."

I told her that I needed to do one thing and I would be right along.

She didn't like that we were taking two cars, but she left.

I followed her and parked in a shopping center opposite her doctors so I could see. She was hurrying in when I called her.

"Where are you? We're going to be late!"

when the office called they told me that the doctor won't be there until one."

"Then why am I here so early?"

I explained that they will do the preliminary stuff first.

I said, "Go check in and if they call you back, tell the nurse that I am just running late and I will be right there and that you would like me to stay with you for The exam."

"And ill be right there."

"Hurry. I don't want him to start without you there," she begged.

"No me either, but if he comes in just tell him that I am on my way, but let him get started."

"Please hurry."

"Ill be right there babe. Love you."

"And just put the phone in you purse. Don t hang up so I can hear anything that happens. And if I need to tell you anything ill text you on your work phone."

I heard her checking in and the nurse instructing her to get undressed and put a paper cape on. And I waited.

I texted her on her other phone, 'you can not say no to anything. That is the rule. Or you loose..'

I could hear the snotty tone in her text, 'I know.'

'when the nurse brings your husband Dave in it wont be me. You must act completely normal. Today, this Dave is your husband. you must do everything we talked about.'

She immediately called me. I let it ring. I did not want her to be on the phone when the doctor came in and I didn't want to argue with her on the phone, but she just called and called.

"What are you talking about?!"

I told her I had found someone to act the part of Dave your husband. Just go through the exam with this guy acting like your husband and that's all there is to it. You have to do the exam anyway."

She stuttered but didn't say any real words. Then she hung up on me.

I heard the doctor enter my wife's room. She was already naked under the paper cape.

He told her he had notes from her old doctor but he wanted some more information.

I sent a text to my accomplice, "Go!"

Over the next few days I made her recount the events over and over telling me how she felt and what she saw.

So I know that after she hung up on me she almost flipped out and left. She actually stood and then saw in the mirror that she was in a paper cape. Then she thought of the deal and the trip came back into her mind and she said at that point she was resolved to see it through.

She said she also thought that maybe this was the end for our relationship. It wasn't.

But she was determined. And she wanted that trip.

So when the nurse knocked on the door she took a really deep breath. She said she felt like she was almost going to pass out.

The nurse stuck her head in and said, "Her husband is here."

"Excellent, the doctor said.

The nurse opened the door more and the man behind her walked in.

She said she experienced a moment of vertigo. And almost threw up.

Her first thought was,'he's not unattractive.'

'but I hate him.'

She told me she knew she hated him and at first she thought it was because he was a stranger who would witness a very intimate exam. She said she just knew that she hated him.

She introduced him to the doctor as her husband Dave.

He shook the doctors hand and then bend over to kiss her on the lips. She hated that but she knew she had to do it.

It was then that she smelled the tobacco chew on his breath. It was a really familiar smell but she didn't know why.

The doctor asked questions about her sexual history and she was very embarrassed to have to answer them in front of this stranger.

Dave had told her that she needed to make sure Wayne enjoyed the encounter. She knew she had to be stronger.

She turned towards him to give him a loving smile, and in that instant she recognized him!

He was dressed nice but his hands were grimy and he stunk of that chew that everyone in that shop uses. She couldn't believe it!

That mechanic!

Her blood boiled. She started to get off the table and again looked around and realized she was just stuck here. There was nothing she could do that would make this better. And if she didn't cooperate no Italy.

She made a list in her mind as the doctor listened to her lungs from the back.

'I will get the money for my trip first. Right now. Then ill divorce that fucker. then ill get my brother to run him down.

The rest was a blur for her. She said she felt dizzy and thought she might fall off the exam chair.

The doctor noticed and asked if she was OK.

She said, "Just a little dizzy, could my husband stand by my side?"

she was afraid if she did not have help she would fall.

Wayne stood next to her and took her hand. She said she hated him and his smell was awful, but at that moment she was very grateful that he was there holding her up.

The doctor pulled the paper cape to the side in the back and started listening to her lungs again. He asked Wayne to hold the cape out of the way.

She could feel the skin of his arm on her back and it made her want to throw up.

She didn't think she could do this. She would just say she was felling bad and reschedule. She made up her mind.

But Italy. She was determined. She was already humiliated. Just making her even talk to this slob after everything he had said to her.

He had shouted at her, "Girls just don't have much aptitude for mechanical stuff."

Girls!

She would kill him later. Right now she had a job and she knew she could do whatever it takes. And right now she needs to complete this task. She needs to make this asshole happy.

"Now I will listen to your heart," the doctor said as he pulled the cape away from her chest and draped it over her shoulder.

Her bare breasts now fully exposed to this man whom she loathed!

At 31 she was still very attractive. She has never had kids and her breasts, although just a smallish B cup, are very firm and round. Honestly they could not be more delightful. And Wayne was now aware of that.

Wayne sat down and the doctor listened to her chest with a stethoscope for several minutes.

Finally he said, "Everything looks good so far."

"Now we will take a look at your breasts. Since they are already exposed."

he sort of chuckled like he thought that was a joke.

She knew her lines.

"I have some swelling on my left nipple and areola. I thought you could look at."

"Oh yes lets see." he bent close and poked her breast around.

"I do see some inflammation. Doesn't look too bad, but I can give you a cream that will calm it down.

Every time he rubbed her nipple she jumped.

"Now I will do the physical exam. Do you do regular self exams?"

"Sometimes, and there is a suspicious lump in this breast," she said pushing on her right breast. She was proud for remembering all the lines so far.

The doctor poked around and then said, "Could you show me the lump you are concerned about."

she started to push on it, she knows exactly where it is, and then she remembered.

"My husband is the one who found it and he seems to be able to find it better."

"Okay, Wayne could you show me where this lump is."

I had shown Wayne on a diagram on paper where approximately the lump is.

Wayne went up and started squeezing her breasts. Marie said he seemed like he did not have much experience touching breasts.

Finally he pointed to the spot I had shown him on the drawing and he said, "Its under here. It kinda moves around."

the doctor felt around and then said, "Oh yes I feel it."

He squeezed it for a long time. Her breast was really sore by the time he was done.

He then did a very thorough breast exam with Wayne eagerly watching every touch.

When he was done he said, "Do you know the proper technique for breast self exam?"

"Well not really. Wayne usually does it."

"And which technique do you use?" he asked Wayne.

"I dunno. I just sorta feel around."

"OK, so I would like to show you two the proper technique for this exam."

Crap she thought. I should have just said yes. This is just going to make this longer

The doctor explained the recommended technique and then had me perform them on my own breasts.

"Great, now I would like to see your husband try."

Wayne jumped to his feet smiling. Instantly realizing he was smiling and stopped.

The doctor repeated the instructions and Wayne went at me. The first squeeze I jumped and said "Owe!"

he was being really rough.

The doctor spent a half hour training this slob on how to feel me up. Which he did at great length.

Both of my breasts and nipples ached after that brutal treatment by this pig.

Wayne was either not even trying or he was really really stupid. He couldn't seem to understand the simplest of instructions. Mechanical aptitude my ass.

Finally the doctor said, "Alright. Now just the pelvic exam and we're all done."

Marie took a deep breath and let it out very slowly. Wayne grinned.

The doctor put her feet in the stirrups and said, now slide down until you touch my hand.

He put his hand on the end of the table. It took her three slides before she felt her bare bottom touch the doctors hand. It was unnecessarily intimate and uncomfortable she thought. But doctors always do that.

He stood between her feet and said, "Now if you would spread your knees as far as they will go..."

She did but it was apparently not enough and he pushed them WAY farther than she had. It hurt a little bit.

She looked between the bare skin of her legs at the doctor with a hand on each thigh. And the most disgusting man in the world watching every move.

She saw her lovely patch of hair. Her pubic hair is very sparse so she just selectively plucks the outliers and leaves the small silky patch right at the front of her mound.

She knows how sexy men think it is.

She saw Wayne craning to get a good look

"Would you like to stand behind me and watch," the doctor asked Wayne.

I imagine you have seen many exams at this point in your marriage.

"No, this is the first time."

"Oh well then please stand behind me. And I will explain what I am doing."

Wayne jumped to his feet.

The doctor sat on his stool, and rubbed each hand over my pubic mound and then part way up my thigh, and then just sort of pushed on my thighs.

I guess to get me to spread wider, but it was a very strange move.

He explained to Wayne what he was looking for and how he performed the exam.

12